All Comments on 'Julie's Revenge'

by LMood

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

They are married why?

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago

Love swapping stories. The dude was lucky. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
most of these

types of stories are short but not you two sick fucks ugh.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
They are not married

cantbuymy

They are not married by definition. Marriage is nothing more and nothing less than a set of promises made between a man and a woman. The moment the promises are broken is the moment the marriage no longer exists. Call it a promise, vow or contract - break it and it is over. It is that simple. Many people masquerade at marriage for the social benefits bestowed upon a married couple. There are many liars and con artists in the world too.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Gonna have to agree with Sugna on that one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Don't need to say more.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
As a story it just didn't work

A few 'improbables' can be all right - but not as many as there were in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

tawdry and cheap, and husband should just leave her to her neighbors and others.

there is no going back for her, but then its easier for she - spouse to be an 'ex'

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Sugna Is Quite Intelligent

When you break the vow you break the marriage. All characters in this tale are just a bunch of cheaters with just a piece of paper holding them together. I held my vows sacred during my marriage. I guess the joke was on me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Philosophy of Marriage

As I was reviewing the comments, I was confused. I also read the Journal of Marriage Counseling - and when I got to the end of these comments, I found myself looking for a bibliography. I ALMOST looked at the right side of the page to make sure I was still in Literotica.Com!

Was LMood's story perfect on spelling and other writing mechanics? No. Did it have technical flaws, such as time sequencing? Yes. Did it introduce aspects that worked against the orderly progress of the story? Maybe ... we'll see if the third married couple appears in a sequel or not. Is it a reputable tale within the LW genre? Yes ... perhaps, as previously noted by YBadg, a bit (or more) of excess. If so, mark it down! If you HATE it, consider how much happier you are likely to be reading in Romance or First Time or Non-Erotic.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice build up and good characters

I thought this was great - it was a fun story (hey, not real life folks), actually well written, although the switch in narrator was unexpected and a bit off putting, but it worked out. Like that everyone was satisfied in the end. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cheaters everywhere!

Time for them all to meet in Divorce Court. Because that's the only logical way for this sad tale of deceit and betrayal to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NEXT TIME?????

I think not. Hubby should either throw the slut out or just pack and leave. No reason to stay is this sad excuse for a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah right - that happened "Next time'?

You mean the next time after their divorce? Because he divorced her. Dumbass story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
moral high ground ?

Both of them cheated so neither of them is on the moral high ground.

Divorce ?

Only for other reasons than adultery.

Seems that they get along fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More like moral low ground

A bunch of cheaters. Sluts and whores. Just divorce the bitch and be done. This whole thing is a trainwreck.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
***************

This was actually a pretty good story. It in it's self was also pretty erotic, I enjoted reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, its really lucky everyone at the party is lowlife like you two.

I guess all your friends are also cheats, might want to D.N.A. the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So for revenge?

She turns into a cheating slut, does exactly what her husband is doing and along the way exposes herself to every disease known to man? Yea - that makes sense.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whores always take revenge too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CRAP!

mattenwmattenw8 months ago

The best thing about this story is that this author last posted ten years ago! And crap is still too good a rating in my opinion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous