Julie's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMood
LMood
34 Followers

"I should have told you," Kim said, "Alan really knows how to please a woman with that thing."

"Yes he does," I agreed as I continued rocking back and forth. "And that feels good, too," I added as Kim began sucking on my nipple. Soon her hand slid down between my belly and Alan's, her fingers on either side of my clit. As Kim stimulated me Alan rocked me, driving himself deeper into my womb. The pleasure oozed through my body and soon I was crying out as an orgasm shook me.

"I think she likes it," Kim said.

"OHFUCKYES!" I moaned back, lost in the throes of climax.

As I writhed and bounced on Alan's cock I could feel Kim's hand behind us. I realized she was playing with his balls as he we fucked. "Get ready, Julie," Kim said to me. "I'm gonna stick my finger up his ass, and when I do . . ."

"OhyesbabySHITYES!" Alan cried. He arched his back and pulled me hard down on his cock which was throbbing and spewing cum into me. Again and again he cried out as he filled me with his hot cream. I assume Kim was giving his ass a good fucking - he was sure giving me one, prolonging my orgasm until I collapsed onto the man's chest, barely able to breath.

As he slipped out of me I rolled over onto my back. Kim leaned down and gave Alan's shrunken tool a kiss. It was wet and slick with our cum and she ran her tongue down the length of him, licking at the remains of our passion. "Damn, you both are so tasty," she said before licking him again. "I want more." With that she reached over and slid two fingers into my cunt. As she pulled them out I could see the semen dripping off them. She stuck the fingers in her mouth, smacking her lips in appreciation. Getting another handful out of me, she held them in front of my lips. Hesitantly I licked at them, the first time I'd tasted a man's cum mixed with my own. Not bad.

After satisfying my curiosity and her craving, Kim cuddled up next to Alan as I did the same. "That was so good," I said. "Thank you, Alan. And think you Kim for sharing him."

After a few moments Alan asked, "So, what's this about Hal getting laid this weekend?"

"He was supposed to come home last night, but he called me yesterday and said there was another training session added for today and he wouldn't make it."

"And you thought he was lying?"

"I know he was. I called the hotel. Nothing on their schedule for today. I figure he decided to take the weekend with some young bimbo - one with big tits. He loves big tits."

"Like these," Alan said, holding his wife's big ones up.

"Yep, like those. The bastard's gonna be jealous when he finds out I got to them first." I smiled and added, "He's told me for years that he fantasized about seeing me with another woman. And now he's missed it. Revenge really is sweet. As sweet as your pussy, Kim dear. Anyway, the bastard is getting fucked as we talk."

Then Kim threw in, "Like you're not?"

"Un . . . well. yeah, sorta."

"Sorta hell. Alan just fucked your socks off."

"Okay, I'm a hypocrite." To myself I added, "And maybe all the sluts aren't in Omaha."

"But a sexy hypocrite," Alan said, trying to make me feel better. Hell, I felt just fine.

"I intend to confess everything to Hal," I said. "But not until I make him suffer a little. I've got a plan. I'll tell you about it later. Right now, Alan I think you need to do Kim."

Kim smiled and shook Alan's flaccid dick at me. "I agree, but this guy's not ready for that yet."

"I think we can get him ready?" I said. We knelt on either side of a smiling Alan. Kim held the soggy thing erect and we licked up either side of him, our tongues meeting around his head. As Kim licked back down I took the tool into my mouth. I sucked gently on him and watched Kim suck on his balls. I was right. The thing in my mouth was getting longer and harder as we worked on him.

When I thought he was hard enough I pulled him out of my mouth and held the erection up. "I think he's ready now."

"Let me see," Kim said. She covered him with her own mouth, then moved her head down until the cock was poking down her throat, her nose in his pubic curls. She slid him back out and announced, "Yep, he's ready." I started to move away and give them room to get at it when Kim said, "But I'm greedy. I want it all."

"And what does that mean, dear," Alan asked. From the smile on his face I thought he probably knew the answer.

"Julie honey," Kim said to me, "Get on your back and open your legs." That's when I realized what she meant. I liked the idea. I moved into position and Kim got on her knees between my legs. She bent over and kissed my pussy lips, then turned to Alan and said, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me while I eat this sweet cunt." She immediately began licking my pussy while Alan got behind her. She moaned slightly, to my pleasure, as he shoved his dick into her.

With each stroke Kim's face pressed against me, her tongue exploring the inside of my vagina. With every moan her lips vibrated against my clit. Alan's eyes were locked on his wife's head as she ate me out, which only inspired him to fuck her harder. It didn't take long before Kim and I both were shaking in climax. I screamed at the ceiling as the orgasm shook me. Kim screamed directly into my cunt as Alan kept banging away.

At what seemed like the last minute for her husband Kim looked up from my pussy and said, "Don't cum in me, Alan. Take it out and give it to Julie. I wanna watch you cum in her mouth." For some reason that sounded like a perfectly reasonable idea. I wanted his cock, wanted it in my mouth.

Obediently Alan pulled back from his wife and moved around until he was holding his dick in front of my face. It was slick from Kim's orgasm. I opened my lips and let him stick it in, licking at my friend's pussy juice while enjoying the feeling of that hard dick against my tongue.

"OHMYGODI'MGONNACUM!" Alan cried as the thing in my mouth began throbbing, filling my mouth with his salty/sweet cream. Again and again he pulsed, feeding me with his passion. I couldn't help but swallow much of it, but I held what I could in my mouth. When he finally stopped I pushed him away and pulled Kim's face to me. She opened her mouth and I covered it with mine, using my tongue to snowball her husband's cum to her. The two of us rolled around on the floor, kissing and giggling as we shared what Alan had given us.

As he watched us Alan declared, "You two are fucking crazy."

Kim looked up and said, "Yeah, and aren't you glad." He nodded as she pulled him down and kissed him.

Later the three of us lay together, finally exhausted. "Now," I said. "Let me tell you my plan to make Hal suffer.

* * * * *

I felt bad, not calling my wife Julie until Friday to tell her I had to stay in Omaha for the weekend before going on to Seattle. These things do come up suddenly sometimes. I'm sure my wife understood. I conduct corporate training programs, and occasionally I get a trainee that needs extra attention from someone like me.Sometimes you just have to go the extra mile to help a young person. I was able to give Jo a lot of help that weekend. The kind of help my wife didn't need to know about.

When I got home the following Friday evening Julie met me at the airport. From her demeanor I was sure she didn't suspect a thing. I hoped not. I was so horny I was ready to get home and make up for the time I'd been gone. I hadn't been laid for a week - and it had been nearly two for Julie. She was wearing a loose sun dress and I was dying to get it off her, so I was a little disappointed when we got in the car and she told me we were going over to Kim and Alan's for dinner. They'd planned a cook-out for several neighbors and were waiting for us. She drove directly to their house. When she parked in the drive I grabbed Julie and kissed her hard, my hands wandering over her body which seemed to be bare under the dress. Finding her with no underwear was making me more anxious to get home.

"Couldn't we take a rain check and go home. I've missed you, Julie. I was hoping to have the evening alone with you."

"I've missed you too, Honey. But no, we're going to the party." Julie got out and I followed her to the front door. After she knocked she turned to me and said, "By the way, Hal. I know you weren't conducting a training session last Saturday. You were balling some young thing, weren't you? Getting a little nookie on the side while I sat all alone at home, huh?"

Stunned, I tried to regain the power of speech when Julie knocked on the door again and it was immediately opened. "Julie, Hal. I'm so glad to see you." It was Kim, looking stunning in shorts and a tee shirt that showed off her spectacular rack. I would have appreciated it more if I hadn't been so shaken by what Julie had said.

"Kim, good to see you," Julie said, giving out hostess a quick hug and acting as if nothing had happened. Kim then hugged me, rubbing those tits against me, while she said, "And Hal, I'm glad you made it back." I still couldn't speak while I watched Julie give Alan a smile and a hug, then follow him into the house. Kim kept hold of my arm and pulled it against her boobs as she led me inside. I felt like I was having an 'out-of-body' experience. My wife accusing me of infidelity at the same time a neighbor was daring me to grope her. I'd been wanting to get closer to those big things for a long time, and now I couldn't enjoy it. What the hell was Julie trying to do to me - and did she really know I'd been cheating?

Once inside Kim deposited me on the sofa while she went and got me a beer, giving me a great view of her tight ass swiveling off to the kitchen. Julie was standing next to Alan, so casual I almost believed she hadn't said what she did. When Kim got back she bent over and handed my my drink. Was it unintended that she was letting me look straight down her top? What the hell was going on.

I downed half my drink in one gulp as Kim said next to me. "So, how was your trip?" Kim asked me. "Julie said you had to stay over in Omaha for the weekend."

"Yeah," I answered, wondering if Kim knew what Julie suspected. Was she teasing me too? "That happens sometimes," I told her.

"So I hear. Julie came over while you were gone and we hung out together." I saw my wife across the room talking animatedly with Jan and Mike, neighbors from down the street. Another couple, Ben and Sal, had been invited but had canceled at the last minute. That left just the six of us. Julie looked over at me and smiled. What the hell?

After a while Kim got up and gave her seat to Julie. As we watched the others talking my wife leaned next to me and said, "I called the hotel Friday night and asked where the training program was going to be on Saturday. Surprise, there wasn't one. I asked about you and some nice lady told me she'd seen you going to dinner with a woman named Jo. Was she hot, this Jo. Hot enough to lie to your wife?"

As I was trying to come up with another lie to satisfy that wife Alan walked up and said, "Julie, you promised to help me with the meal. Let's go get it ready." So once more I'd been left speechless. This was crazy.

When we finally sat down to eat Julie was next to me, and Kim directly across. Next to her sat Jan. Alan was on the other side of Julie. As we ate Kim seemed to be taking every opportunity to lean over, enticing me to peak down her top. Finally Jan said, "The way you keep flaunting those things, Kim, one would think you were the only girl here with boobs. How 'bout these." Then Jan pulled her shoulders back, pushing out a pair of melons almost as big as Kim's, her erect nipples standing out against the cloth of her tank-top.

"You'll have to excuse my wife," Mike said. "Sometimes she likes to show off a little." It didn't seem to bother him though.

Neither did it bother him when Kim pulled her own shoulders back and said, "So do I." Her own big nipples clearly on display. Did nobody in this neighborhood wear a bra?

There were four of the finest mammaries being displayed just for me and I didn't even dare look at them. Then Julie leaned over and whispered in my ear, "How about Jo's boobs? Were they that good? I bet she had big ones." Luckily I was able to keep my thoughts to myself and somehow we made it through the rest of the meal without comparing any other body parts.

After dinner we all sat around the table talking. At least everyone else was talking. I was still trying to figure out how to get myself out of trouble. Finally Alan and Julie got up and cleared the table. As they carried the dishes back to the kitchen Kim went and got both of us another beer - giving me one more boob-and ass show. We visited awhile longer then Mike said he and Jan needed to go home. "Why don't you walk them out with me, Hal," Kim said. "I think our spouses are still busy in the kitchen." That's when I realized Julie and Alan had been gone a long time. Were they washing the dishes by hand - or maybe plotting against me? I was really getting paranoid.

In any event Kim and I walked our friends to their car where everybody hugged goodbye. I could have sworn Jan was holding me a little more tightly than neighborhood protocol approved of. And Kim, she and Mike looked like they were about to undress each other. Reluctantly we all separated, although Jan did manage to 'accidentally' brush her hand across my hard-on as she got in the car - about the same time I 'accidentally' brushed my hand against her tits. When the couple finally drove off Kim clasped my arm against her chest once again and said, "Well, that was fun. Let's go check on our Julie and Alan. I think they're in the family room."

I should have suspected something, but probably due to all the shocks I'd had that evening I wasn't prepared for what we found in the family room. Alan was sitting in an easy chair, his legs extended out in front of him. Julie was straddling his lap, kissing him with more passion than she'd used on me for a long while. They neither one paid any attention when we came in, but Alan's hands went to Julie's hips. Slowly he slid them up her body, pulling her skirt with them. The first thing that was revealed was the fact that Alan's shorts were missing. The second thing was Julie's bare butt. The next was Alan's cock sticking into my wife's cunt. Hell, she wasn't sitting on his lap - she was fucking him. Alan continued pulling Julie's dress up until he had pulled it off over her head, leaving her completely naked. She leaned forward, rubbing a nipple against his lips.

That's when Kim said, "They did that a lot last weekend. Sexy, isn't it?" I couldn't even think, let alone speak. Should I be angry - after all I'd just caught my wife having sex with another man. Or should I be relieved - she couldn't be too hard on me for fooling around. I was certainly aroused. It had never occurred to me that watching my wife get fucked would be such a turn-on for me.

I thought I couldn't be any more shocked, but I was wrong. As Julie rocked her hips back and forth Kim walked over to the couple. First she kissed Alan, then kissed Julie. As the kiss continued I could see my wife stick her tongue in Kim's mouth. I watched Kim put her hand on Julie's breast, pinching her nipple. The hand slid down my wife's belly until is was lodged between the amorous couple's pubes.

"Ooh, that feels good, Kim." Huh? "Yes, rub me there. Harder, please rub it harder." I couldn't believe it. While Julie was getting it on with her husband Kim was diddling her clit. "OHFUCKYES!" Julie cried out, her face contorted with that look she gets when she's cumming hard. And I thought I'd be the only one to ever see that.

Julie continued bucking and rocking as her orgasm continued. Finally she pulled Kim's hand away and sat perfectly still, gasping for breath. She kissed Kim quickly on the lips, then said, "Thank you thank you Kim. That was wonderful." Turning to Alan she said, "And thank you too. I just love how you use your cock. I've got something special for you."

I couldn't move or speak - or even think - as Julie stood up, letting Alan's still-hard dick slide out of her pussy. She knelt between his legs, holding his erection straight up while she licked his balls. Slowly she ran her tongue up the length of him until her tongue was teasing his cock-head. Suddenly "OHFUCK!" he cried out and I watched the first string of white spunk shoot out of him, hitting my wife's nose. As he throbbed again she covered him with her lips. Alan rocked forward, fucking my wife's face. I could see her cheeks expanding as he emptied his balls into her mouth.

When Alan finally stopped grunting - and I thought he never would - Julie pulled him out of her mouth and turned to look at me for the first time. She acknowledged my presence by opening her mouth, revealing the wad of white cum she was still holding. After showing me her prize she turned and showed it to Kim, who immediately covered Julie's dripping mouth with her own, letting Julie spit her husband's sperm to her. "They did that a lot last weekend too," Alan said. Was he talking about kissing or sharing semen?

In any event, when the two women finally got through trading spit and cum, Julie turned around and looked at me again. She sat on the floor, still between Alan's legs and leaned back against his thigh. Kim obligingly laid his half-erect cock on my wife's shoulder, then went and sat on the edge of the chair, her arm around her husband. Everybody was smiling at me. Well, maybe Alan was just smiling, he had a right.

Once the show seemed to be over, or at least in intermission, I finally found my voice. "I guess this means I wasn't the only one fooling around last week, huh?"

"I guess not," Julie said, "But you were the only one lying about it, and you did leave me here all alone." She turned her head and gave the thing lying on her shoulder a light kiss before adding, "For a while. At least you thought I was alone."

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Not really, at least not anymore. Kim and Alan helped me get over that." I knew how they helped her. "I'm still not happy you were lying. But I'll get over that too - at least when I think you've suffered enough."

"You mean there's more?" I thought I'd already suffered plenty.

"Just a little. We're gonna let you know what you didn't get to do while you were sneaking around in Omaha with some bimbo."

"I thought's that was what you've been showing me."

"This is 'show and tell.' Kim, do you want to handle the 'tell' part."

"You see, Hal," Kim said, "Alan and I had plans for last Saturday. We were going to get you and Julie over here - then I was going to seduce you and fuck your brains out while Alan was banging Julie. But you weren't available."

"You were off banging someone else," Julie interjected.

"So, we just seduced Julie. Too bad." I was thinking so hard about Kim wanting to have sex with me I almost missed the word 'we.' They were right, knowing what I had missed was punishment.

"Let's let him see what he didn't get, Kim," Julie said, standing up. Kim walked around and stood in front of my naked wife.

"Uh oh," I thought. Here comes the 'show' part again. But it had been a pretty good show so far.

Julie reached around and cupped Kim's breasts through her tee shirt. "You never answered me, Hal. Were Jo's tits as nice as these?" I think I shook my head. "Hold you arms up, Kim dear, so we can give him a better look." With that Julie pulled Kim's shirt off over her head, letting the big boobs spring free. Once more Julie held them up, this time rolling the nipples between her fingers. "Nice, aren't they?" she asked. "Now tell me - whose are better."

"K . . . K. . . Kim's," I managed to say.

"Why thank you, Hal," Kim said - as if I could have given any other answer.

"But your's are nice too, Julie Honey," I threw in, not knowing what the right answer should be.

LMood
LMood
34 Followers