Julie's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMood
LMood
34 Followers

"Thank you dear - but if you try to tell me mine are in the same league with these I'll know you're lying again." I had the good sense to keep my mouth shut.

"There's something else you missed - and I'm sure Jo couldn't compete there, either." As she said that Julie held one hand over Kim's crotch while she slid the woman's shorts down. As the garment dropped to the floor Julie moved her hand, revealing the treat I had missed. "Beautiful, isn't it," Julie said, referring to Kim's completely shaved pussy. She was right.

"It's so smooth and soft," Julie said, running her fingers up the bare cunt-lips. "Feels so good on the outside, and . . . "she slid two fingers into her friend, ". . . so hot and wet inside." I couldn't take my eyes off Kim's pussy - with my wife's fingers working in-and-out of it." Kim's eyes were glazing and she was making happy little sex noises as Julie masturbated her. Julie had her other arm around Kim's belly, supporting her. Kim was massaging her own breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. At one point she pulled a tit up and bit at it. Soon her own face was contorted in orgasm as she sagged against the hand working on her cunt.

When Kim regained her equilibrium Julie pulled her fingers out of the woman's pussy and waved them under her own nose. Slowly she sucked the fingers into her mouth, then released them. "And it tastes so good after she's cum." She returned the fingers to the pussy before holding them up for Kim to lick.

"Almost as good as your pussy tastes, Julie dear," Kim said. She turned around and the two women embraced. As they kissed their tits were mashed together. Kim stuck a leg between Julie's and the two women started humping each other while they made out. God, what had I missed while I wasted my time in bed with Jo?

Just when I was sure I was going to get to watch the two women go down on each other they separated. They both looked at me. I was still standing like a deer in the headlights. "Think we've punished him enough?" Kim asked.

"I think so. He's been good about it. Let's give him that treat we talked about," my wife said. They both walked over to me. Julie kissed me quickly. Kim then kissed me, using a lot of tongue. While we were smooching I felt the women opening my shirt. When it was unbuttoned they pulled it off before dropping to their knees.

Kim opened my pants, revealing me as the only one in the room wearing underwear - which Julie obligingly pulled down - releasing the hard-on they had caused. Kim grabbed it in both hands and cooed, "Ooh, he does have a nice fat one, doesn't he?"

"I told you so," Julie said.

"And it's so hard," Kim said, running her hands along my dick. "Can I kiss it, Julie?" Without waiting for an answer she covered my cock-head with her lips. I thought I was going to faint. I'd gone from fearing for my life - or at least my marriage - to having my dick sucked by a gorgeous woman.

And it was not only with my wife's knowledge, she was encouraging it. So I was disappointed when she said, "Now take that thing out of your mouth, Kim. Let's give him the treat we agreed on." There was a treat better than having Kim suck my cock?

Yes there was. Kim backed off, still holding my manhood in her hand. "Now Honey," Julie said to me. "You admire these boobs so much . . . " boobs she was holding in her hands . . . "why don't you fuck them?" Kim looked me directly in the eyes and laid my cock in the chasm created by Julie holding the globes apart. Then Julie pushed them together, trapping me in the soft flesh. Yes, there was something better than Kim sucking my cock - me fucking her tits.

Kim's tits. My cock. A wet dream come true. It felt so good I wanted it to last all night, but my senses were on overload. After only a few strokes my dick was on fire and I couldn't hold it - my cum was boiling out of Kim's cleavage. As Julie had done with Alan, after one shot she directed me toward her mouth, the next volley hitting her chin before she got me between my lips and swallowed the rest of what I was pouring out of me.

When I finally was finished Kim pulled my dick from her lips and offered it to my wife. She sucked at my cock-head a moment then said, "I guess he's through. For now."

"What about this mess he's left on me," Kim said, rubbing my cum around her tits.

"I'll have to take care of that for you," Julie said. Then she licked at the semen on Kim's face before moving down to run her tongue around the woman's tits.

"Down here too," Kim said, smearing a big wad of spunk down her belly until she was rubbing it on her pussy.

"Of course dear," Julie said as she licked down Kim's body until her tongue was on the woman's cunt.

"They did that a lot too, last week," Alan interjected. I had really fucked up by not coming home when I was expected.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking at Kim's crotch, my wife moved around until she was kneeling over the woman's mouth. Then she lowered her own pussy to Kim's face before going back to eating cunt. While the two women were going at it I moved back and sat down. I couldn't believe it. After all these years my wife was having sex with another woman. I held my cock in my hand, stroking it, surprised that even after the orgasm I'd had in Kim's tits I was nearly completely hard again. Glancing over I could see Alan stroking a huge hard-on of his own.

"They're just playin' with us now," Alan said. "If they were serious they'd be moaning and squealing. I think they just want to get fucked."

As soon as he said that my wife separated from Kim. "Right the first time." Still on her knees. Julie directed her butt toward Alan - leaving no doubt who she was talking to. Not her husband. " Now get down here and take care of this," she said, reaching down between her legs and rubbing her pussy lips. Alan immediately dropped down behind her and I watched as his long dick disappeared into my wife's snatch. Again.

"So," Kim said, "you gonna come down here and take care of this." She had her legs spread apart, her open pussy pointing straight at me. I didn't waste any time getting between those legs. "Shove that fat thing in me," Kim mumbled as I did just that.

"God your pussy feels good," I said. "You're so hot - so wet . . . OHSHITYES," I cried out as she tightened her cunt muscles around me.

Kim wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled me deeper into her. Next to us Julie was mumbling, "Oh god, oh god, oh fuck," as Alan slammed into her from behind. I could see his dick moving in and out of the pussy I thought only I would have. At the same time I was balls deep in the pussy I thought I'd never have. I bent over and sucked one of Kim's nipples into my mouth, tasting the residue of my own cum on it. Nothing I'd done with Jo could begin to compare.

We kept it up as long as possible, but finally we were all spent. Alan and Julie were lying together, cuddled close. I rolled off Kim and laid my head on her chest, nuzzling against her wonderful tits. "So," I asked after a few moments, "you guys had this all planned ahead of time?"

"Sure," Julie answered. "I had to make you suffer - at least a little. And it was fun."

"Hell, we even rehearsed," Alan added. "I loved that part."

"Well, not all of it was planned," Kim said. "That part with Mike and Jan. I didn't expect that. I thought for a while we might have to invite them to the rest of the party." Since Alan and Julie had missed the action when our neighbors left, Kim told them how Mike had grabbed her ass and stuck his tongue down her throat. I confessed I'd gotten a quick feel of Jan's tits - while she was doing the same with my dick.

"Maybe next time," Julie said, "we'll host the cook-out - for the six of us. I smiled, imagining what my cock would feel like between Jan's boobs.

LMood
LMood
34 Followers