All Comments on 'Julie's Wedding'

by DandyMan65

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick'o

You need professional help before you do something like this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm...

I love the concept, but you never developed the part of the story as to why Julie would want to fuck the narrator. You didn't get into it at all. You write a nice sex scene (not hard to do), but a poor story (so common on this site).

2 stars, because you write well. But just a little bit of focus on character development, psychology, motivation, and perhaps why Julie would fuck another man instead of Mark (when they are getting married!) could have made this an awesome story.

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago

Julie had to look around to see who she was fucking. To do otherwise would have been unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Do the other commenters realise that the guy lifted Mark's phone and messaged from that? She didn't know it wasn't the groom. Although I would imagine she may have realised when they started having sex...

A decent short story. Though I imagine Julie would have mentioned it to Mark if she believed it to be him :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Implausible garbage

Of course she knew it wasn't her soon to be husband. You don't think a woman would know the man she's been sleeping with? Stupidity runs amok. And you don't think the Groom wouldn't recognize or smell the just fucked look of the woman walking up the aisle? There was no five year anniversary because there was no wedding. The groom called it off and it didn't take long to figure out what happened and who did it. Was a quick fuck worth losing your best friend? Because that's what happened. Ridiculous story. No stars.

DandyMan65DandyMan65over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments...

KJane said: "Julie had to look around to see who she was fucking. To do otherwise would have been unrealistic." - You're probably right. But every good fiction story has at least one point where suspension of disbelief is necessary... your objection was the one spot where suspension of disbelief was needed in this story. One of the anonymous posters made similar (though more detailed) comments.

One anonymous commenter called me a sick'o: "You need professional help before you do something like this again." - You DO understand the concept of "fiction", right? And that the events of a fiction story didn't really happen?

Another anonymous commenter seemed to have missed the major thrust of the story. He/she said: "I love the concept, but you never developed the part of the story as to why Julie would want to fuck the narrator." - She didn't, and she wouldn't have... knowingly. But read the story again, and you'll find that the narrator clearly stole Mark's phone, and she thought he was the groom. Then there's the "Its bad luck for us to see each other before the wedding", which is also clearly only applicable between the bride and groom before the wedding. That's why this story is in the non-consent section... she didn't know it wasn't Mark, the groom.

For those of you who read and enjoyed the story, glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

great writing and a super fantasy. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

She should have said something about him being so much smaller than the groom.

GrimmPanicGrimmPanicover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Just what I like to read in a cuckold story. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

This isn't a documentary! It's a fantasy story like all the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
normally...

I'm normally not a fan of the short stories but this one had all the perfect parts of a good story. Fiction but yet believable. Short but plausible and most importantly...who hasn't dreamed of fucking that hot bride and trying to imagine her having sex in that gown?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hope you'll take as good care -

... of "Junior" as you did of Junior's mommy. He must be what, now - four? The right thing to do is to open an investment account for the little bastard's future.

mrsreadermrsreaderalmost 6 years ago
clever

Clever stuff, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I believe that this story was written

By a man traviling along the Highway to Hell. And one who has no friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

This is one of the best erotica stories I've read on this site. The only thing that would make it better is if she got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You were lucky

Your cock we have to assume was the same size as her fiance's. I was waiting for her to be saying, "what...what's happening? You feel so big all of a sudden, I...I..who is that?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous