All Comments on 'Jumping For Joy'

by tlc143

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Out of 5

Could not leave a rating, but you would have got a 5. Loved the story, and will be reading more of your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A few years ago I had a handyman come round to look at my heater. I was about 45 at the time and the handyman was probably a similar age. It was a hot summer day and he was wearing shorts and tee shirt. As he crouched down to look at the heater it was evident that he wasn't wearing underpants because a huge testicle was hanging out of the leg. My pussy started to get wet so I went to make a cuppa. After he had fixed my heater he sat drinking his tea and once again I got a good view of his huge testicles. I told him that his balls kept slipping out of the leg of his shorts and he said he loved getting women's reactions. With that he dropped his shorts and asked if I wanted a closer look. Although he had a pair of huge full bulging balls, his penis was practically non existent. It looked more like a nipple than a penis. I was really horny by this point so I leaned in and started to suck his little button out of it's hiding place. I was rubbing his balls at the same time and slowly but surely his little cock got hard and erect and it stuck out about two inches. Eventually he announced that he was cumming and he shot a massive thick white load. Like a true gentleman he returned the favour and gave me the best fingering and clit sucking that ive ever had and I squirted in his face which he loved. When he came back the next day we tried to have sex but his little cock just wouldn't get big enough to stay in my pussy. Every time he calls to service my heater now I suck his little cock for him and play with those big balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous