All Comments on 'Jumping Ship'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Creative, long simmering, well-cooked BTB. Making Anna question herself and her life path that took some doing. Frank definitely did a rug pull on her after four years.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964about 2 months ago

I will confess that I HAVE been treated exactly as Anna treated Frank, and to say it was hurtful is an understatement. 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn't like it much. It came across as a meaningless writing exercise. Didn't connect with any of the characters.

mnop9mnop94 months ago

Well done! Great revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fitting revenge. Anna is a self centered bitch.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0475 months ago

Just what you should do to a woman who doesn't stick by you in bad times. Anyone could see what Frank would do a mile away (and Anna), of course, doesn't make it less satisfactory.

If she doesn't stay with you when you're poor, she doesn't deserve you when you're rich.

Also, NO woman, not Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie, is worth €50k.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Great stuff. Thanks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Just goes to show the bitch that her pussy isn't made of gold. Cracked me up when her life turned to a "stinking pile of horseshit", can't say it much plainer than that. Dam, it must be nice to be filthy rich so you can rent a whore and not worry about it, but it did BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely done.

Although android to iPhone is a step down.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A gold digger gets buried. Great story about justice.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy9 months ago

Well played! A delightful, creative lesson taught by a professor of emotion. He dipped her toes into the lifestyle that she so desired, yet she was just a superficial hag. The closure provided her with a stunning reality and she recognized what piece of work she really is.

Bravo

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

As brilliant as your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As usual, another weak husband from this author. He simpered and begged when she left him, then became a bully as soon as opportunity availed: both conditions are cowardly. Yes, he got his revenge, and I'm happy they both got burned, but he let her change him into an even worse person than he was originally.

.

She and Ralph are to blame for everything, but he's an adult male; he should have been strong and moved on. Now, he's ruined himself through the process of revenge. At least in this story, the simpering male ended up fairly happy ever after? Rounded up to 3 stars.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

The fantasy lives on…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Isn't it sometimes the quite, seemingly inept ones that pulls through?

After all, it isn't over until the 'fat' lady sings. Hallelujah.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

The best revenge is a life lived well.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Really Really good, that’s a great read, love how you played it along, nice set up with the characters and plot

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

The one thing Frank did not mention at the end was her other infidelities while they were married. Surely he had that investigated and knew. I liked the story. This WAS a burn the bitch/burn the bastard story in the truest sense.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

"...you contributed almost nothing to that. I did what made it good, you just received." AYFKM? For 50,000 Euros, I'd be getting wakeup, lunchtime, and bedtime blowjobs!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I liked it, a good story with a good lesson in life

4/5

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

The plot is too predictable and corny. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a 5!

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

Wow, she’s one stupid bitch if she didn’t see that coming a mile away.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

What goes around comes around. D

shopratshopratabout 2 years ago

Nice minimalist revenge plot. Not really a twist, as you could see the knife coming but it was still delicious when Frank informed her that he wasn't taking her back.

xMulexMuleabout 2 years ago

5*

Best “I want to rent your wife” I’ve read here. I was thinking it was Frank’s business that ruined Ralph’s finances, but the KO blow to Ralph’s ego is priceless.

Slick742Slick742about 2 years ago

Third time Reading this story it more each time.,,Thanks…Sk742

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it enough for a 4, didn't love it. The conclusion seemed a little limp. But LPN gave it a 5, so it's probably more me than the story. This ending reminded me a small bit of the way "Spontaneous Combustion!" by Gumbo25 ended, with the MMC eschewing love in favor of plowing an attractive but shallow field. Once bitten, twice shy, could be the song. But I would have preferred one more page, with Frank having his playboy fun, and then meeting and marrying someone more beautiful, smarter, and worthier than Anna. Who splits with Ralph, and winds up older, less attractive, alone (other than being the recipient of exploitative fucks) and still just scraping by. Making even Ralph look better in the rear view.

QM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The truth is... women like Anna never have an epiphany. They are made like this. It is a manufacturing defect. The Anna in real life will never accept that she did wrong. She will hate Frank for what he did but never see herself in the mirror for who she is

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

to paraphrase Forest Gump, "Shallow is as Shallow does" good plot, writing

FreakpowerFreakpowerabout 2 years ago

Seriously Android bashing 🤨 😅😅

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story. The grass is always greener, until Winter when it dies.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great fun 😄😊

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What goes around comes around, good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent, great revenge, bitch saw what she threw away, he rubbed her nose in the little taste of the hi life he gave her, now he needs to regain his humanity and compassion for someone else to enjoy.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

very well told story, no nitpicking here

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 3 years ago

Wow, After reading some of the comments I think the pandemic has made a lot of people a little cranky and taking a work of fiction too seriously. I thought the story was very entertaining even though it was predictable. The author did a great job of portraying the characters' thoughts and personalities. It's not uncommon for people to act in there own self interest. I've seen a lot worst behavior than a wife dumping a husband for another one thinking it will solve her problems. Thank you for your work. I hope you had as much fun writing it as I did reading it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

*5 for one of the best , non violent, BTB stories ever in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Probably would have been a better story if the author had followed Ralph and Anna's financial descent to the point where they had to call on Frank. Without that explanation the story premise is weak.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story - lousy idea and poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was OK but I could never imagine a scenario where, after zero contact with her ex husband for years, they just show up at his mansion unannounced and ask for money. The wife stealer would NEVER agree to that humiliation and I cant imagine why they would think it could possible work. A terrible premise to build a story around. Now maybe if the ex husband 'happened' to bump into his ex wife and seduces her a bit at a time until she gets divorced and then he dumps her I could imagine. But the whole loan thing was lame.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Would have preferred the more positive reaction of telling them to fuck off and slam the door in their faces. But that would only have been half a page lol

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

EXCELLENT !!!

It's great to see the innocent party win for a change.

Revenge is always best served cold.

Well written. Well told. Well done.

Five Stars*****

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Firing on all cylinders - 5*

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
I love it!!!!

She was one dumb bitch

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Payback is a motherf***er. I can't believe she actually thought Frank was going to take her back.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to be a dumb bitch

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
How to kill a person

Fill them with love then leave them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Headhopping

Please stop the headhopping. And maybe learn how to show that a character is stunned instead of telling us they're stunned every single time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 lines

It took me a few lines to say ... fucking cuck shit again. Good loving wife stories are as seldom as unicorns! Most loving wife stories are just cheap cuck fantasies and so far away from reality as they are bad! The characters are pure nonsense and unreal but I guess they have too in order to fit into such a stupid plot. Are 90% of the authors who are writing loving wife stories cucks or is this a cheap way to get likes because most of the readers of loving wife stories are cucks? For me it is one of the biggest mysteries how to post such brain dead shit

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Fun tale of karma kicking some ass.

5*.

Hooked

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, another one of the best you ain't worth it BTBs ever.

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
5 stars

Outstanding writing.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Second reading still wonder about all the others she had affairs with as brought up at beginning

How many times

How long etc

Definitely slut

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
well at least they got their moneys worth

to bad she didn't charge by the hour. He would have saved money

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
He let her incinerate herself!

Wow. She's too shallow to float a sheet of paper. That was strangely fun.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Slight worry he really take her back but she didn't change and he grew balls

Good story

Wimps can sometimes learn

Cheating sluts don't

Little grasp of things when impacts their belief in their own self worth negativity

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Reread

This is one of the best illustrations of a shallow, selfish woman in LW annals.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
She really was dumb

I knew the ending as soon as he offered the money for the 4 weeks.

It would have been more interesting if she realized she was just being bought and paid for part of the way through the time. "Look what i've become..."

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Sweet.

BTB with a, 'soft glove' story. Intelligent payback.*****

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 5 years ago
Sometimes better options aren't better.

I enjoyed this one. I gave it five stars.

Always good to see an undeserving wife get what coming to her.

I guess the old maxim "Look before you leap" applies here.

Billy Lines.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

This story was great! I kept waiting for the hammer to drop and when it did, there was some delicious bit of karmic justice dealt out to Ralph and Anna. Really well written!

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesum story

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Superb. Stupendous. Exquisite.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Gentle

A gentle and very well deserved BTB. Great storey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SHE WANTED TO GET FUCKED....

IT JUST TOOK A WHILE FOR HER TO REALIZE THAT SHE FUCKED HERSELF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your best story

I think this was your best story, in terms of plot, characters and the overall writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Revenge through kindness. Just great.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 6 years ago
Great BTB

Well written; short and to the point. Let's have another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Is How To Do It

BTB, but do it with style and class.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IN THE END ALL 3 GOT WHAT THEY THOUGHT EACH OTHER WANTED

not needed or cared about, TK U MLJ LV NV

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Well that was fun!

You know your revenge plan are epic when your backstabbing is complemented by the backstabber you want to get even with, like when Anna nodded and smiled at Frank, acknowledging how well thought out his scheme was.

Good on Frank - there's no better payback, for a cheating wife who left you, then making her fully realize how big of a mistake she made.

As good a BTB story as you're going to get here.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Loved It!

Hubby got back at both the Asshole & his Ex. Now to move onward and upward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope you keep writing

I truly hope that now that you are awake you keep writing. You're a talented writer. Please don't give up on reconciliation stories. Just away from RAACs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BTB done right

He absolutely destroyed both Ralph and Anna. Got his own confidence back. Amazing!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
Well Fone

Oh yes, what comes around does come around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story... He got more than just revenge and did it all without anything stupid. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Started out as a WIMP story.... another pussy whipped husband accepting the actions of a cheating slut.

They cheat and the wimp forgives their disrespect just gives them a permanent license to fuck anyone they want, whenever they want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Self confidence?

He bought a profit. He didnt actually accomplish a seduction.

StormKing33StormKing33over 6 years ago
5* Well Done BTB

Give up some Euros as bait, then watch them both burn. Intelligent revenge. Machiavelli would be proud.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

Best BTB story I've read. He did what he needed to do for himself and then walked away.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Isn’t the saying “The best revenge ...

... is a life well lived”? Though it’s even better if you can rub their faces in it. LOL

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Hum amazing

It is amazing what can be accomplished with enough money in the right circumstances. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bravo

great story and the greatest ending to a cheating wife story

well done

we want more

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
Five Stars!

But like the rabbits in "Watership Down" I'm always a fiver.

Now here's what I liked and what I had hoped to see.

This was, as HDK indicated, a kind of civilized BTB. Though never having been jilted myself, the biggest thing about losing a wife, or lover, always seems to be to hit to the ego. Frank's victory over Ralph and "what's her name" restored that.

Now how about this as an ending. Frank reflects on the attractive woman competitor he and his company beat to get that latest big contract. She was a handsome gal, and he and she had made something of a connection. So maybe at the last Frank is picking up the phone... "maybe I'll give "so and so" a call?"

Great story, liked it a lot.

Jedd Clampett

maninconnmaninconnover 6 years ago
Nice story Stev!

Short, sweet, to the point, What rant and rail, when he could show her she threw him over for a lesser man. Show her what she missed, and THEN move on. Classy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm

Very good story. Hmm, but I really don't think Anna would have gone quitely. Four stars!

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Promising

Enjoyed it. Very simple story, not much meat on the bones at all. I do like to see the good guy win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely Done!

While I figured out the end early on...I enjoyed it very much. This was very well written and a solid story in the LW category. Please keep writing. Thanks for the story!

"Buckeye Fan"

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Nicely Excecuted

The boiler plate is nice and shiny. What would have happened if she went back to Frank and found herself missing the more aggressive approach of Ralph?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BOILERPLATE DOESN'T MATTER

I'm the first one to say a story is boring or poorly written. Believe me stev2244 has plenty of those.

This time is exceptional! He wrote an entertaining, interesting, original and creatively plotted story. Without a cheap twist. Without convoluted, germanic sounding sentences.

I don't toss out 4*s, just because I like a story. Stev2244 is getting better. He deserves to be recognized.

AMerryman

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Twentyseven Re: "Boilerplate"

Huh? "Boilerplate" would have Ralph ruined (which he MAY be, but not by Frank's actions, but simply by his own incompetence), and Anna alone and destitute (she MAY end up being alone as Ralph sees her for what she really is, but she isn't yet, anyway!), and Frank would have a hotter new wife! Frankly, I would have preferred that he DID have a hotter new wife that he would reveal at the end, to show Anna that she never really had a chance! A wife that loved him enough to allow him the four weeks of revenge.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
Very well done

The ending was predictable, but still a good story done well.

kenny8560kenny8560over 6 years ago
Great story

Great plot twist, very inventive! I enjoyed it immensely.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Boilerplate

You could see where this was going from the first paragraph and you were dead right. Not a single deviation from the boilerplate. Not a whiff of originality.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Wow, both BTB and reconciliation in one story. Nicely done !!!

Great story . . . good growth of characters . . . BTB in a sense, but all characters may end up better than they started. Frank grows, and gets what he needs. Anna learns, and at least considers changing . . . Ralph, if he tries a little harder, may even come to realize his limitations.

The reconciliations are the characters with themselves, and perhaps with who they do (or don't) want to be, with some satisfying revenge thrown in for good measure.

Nicely done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*s SURPRISE

Yes, first time for me.

Gave stev2244 4*s.

A very creative, well plotted story. With only three characters, it moved to a very original ending( without a gimmick, like changing the wife's name from Amanda to Lisa).

Thanks for the story. It looks like you finally have developed the skill to go with your talent. 😁👍.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That is revenge served hot

His success was his reward .turnng the cheating wife into shit

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous