June and Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb finished peeing and wiped her pussy. Then she stood up. "Do you have a toothbrush? I need to brush my teeth."

I got my toothbrush and toothpaste out of the cabinet and gave them to her. "I've used the toothbrush. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't if you don't."

I finished undressing as she brushed her teeth. She was fastidious; making sure that she gave each tooth the same number of strokes. She could have been in a video teaching children the correct way to brush, except that she was totally naked and sexy as hell. I watched her ass jiggle and sway, mesmerized by the beautiful roundness. When she finished brushing she turned around and stood there smiling at me. I had stopped undressing with my pants halfway down. I realized how I must look and I blushed and quickly pushed my pants the rest of the way off.

Barb smiled at me. "It's okay. I really like having men look at my ass."

The bathroom was small and she was right in front of me as I stood up, still in my boxers. She knelt in front of me and pulled my boxers down to the floor in a single motion. My cock, still simi-flacid so soon after Barb's exquisite blow job, sprang up to half-mast and Barb leaned forward and gave it a kiss right on the tip. "God, you have a beautiful cock."

"I bet you say that to all the boys."

Barb grinned up at me. "Most of them, yeah. There is this one guy, his cock is ugly. It has a wart right here." She touched my cock about an inch down from the knob. "And it is hairy. I'm glad your cock isn't hairy. I love sucking cock, but I hate getting pubic hair in my mouth."

I wasn't sure if she was just messing with me or if she was serious.

She stood and I watched her perfect ass as she reached into the tub and turned the shower on. Once she had the water adjusted like she wanted it, she stepped into the tub and I followed. In the shower I used a wash cloth to gently scrub her shoulders and arms and then she turned around and I carefully washed her back. I knelt down and carefully buffed her legs, cleaning all of the cum from them. Moving up her thighs, I gently washed her pussy and ass. The cum around her pussy was dried and I had to scrub a little to get it to come off. She seemed to enjoy that and as I scrubbed I used my other hand to gently massage her pussy and clit eliciting small mewing moans from her.

Once she was clean I leaned in and kissed her pussy lightly which earned me a giggle. I stood up and got my shampoo and gently massaged it into her luxurious hair. Her hair was coal black and long enough to reach her shoulders. It was styled in a long pageboy cut. On her it was very cute. I took my time washing her hair and as I did she turned to face me and put her arms around my waist. Pressing herself into me, she tipped her head back so that I could continue to wash her hair.

I felt her full breasts pressing into me. Her hard nipples were poking out and brushing my chest as she swayed softly in rhythm with my fingers in her hair. As I gently worked her scalp, she didn't say anything just hummed softly. I rinsed her hair carefully but I didn't want this to end so I picked up the shampoo for a second round. Barb didn't stop me. I looked down and saw that her eyes were closed but she had a sultry smile on her lips. Gently pushing her head back a little I bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. At first it was just a kiss but then her lips parted a little allowing my tongue to slip into her mouth. The kiss became more passionate and I dropped one hand from her hair onto her ass. It felt as wonderful as it looked. Barb held my butt with one hand and the other slid to my front and began slowly massaging my cock. We kissed like that for several minutes and then I pulled back away from her and rinsed her hair again.

"Are you ready to get out?" I asked when I'd finished her hair.

"Yes, I want to get this beautiful cock into my pussy." She giggled and then jumped from the tub, leaving me to turn the water off.

By the time I stepped out of the shower she had the towel from the rack and had started drying her hair. I got another towel from the cabinet and started drying myself off, but Barb stopped me.

"Let's dry each other off."

And so we did, both of us gently buffing the other until we were dry. She spent a little extra time toweling my cock and balls and I in turn took my time drying her breasts and ass. Once we were both dry I led her to the bedroom. I picked her up and put her in the bed and then climbed up beside her.

"If we do this, will you respect me in the morning?" I joked.

"Hmm, only if you fuck me as good as you wash hair." She laughed and then she pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. She reached between her legs and guided my cock to her slit, taking just the head into her pussy. "Do you want me?"

Her pussy felt amazing around the head of my cock and I groaned a soft "Yes, fuck yes."

She pushed down another inch and then stopped again. "Are you sure you want me? I'm not too slutty for you am I?"

"God yes I want you. Please don't tease me. I want to be inside you, now."

She pushed down farther and when she slowed I grabbed her hips and pushed down hard as I thrust up. My cock pushed all the way into her and her eyes widened at the sudden invasion. I am sure I wasn't the biggest man she'd ever had but she shrieked in delight as I filled her.

"Oh, damn, fuck, yeah!" She spat. "God your cock fills me up so good. Fuck me Ray, fuck me good." With that she started bouncing on my cock in time with my thrusts. I slid my hands from her hips up to her breasts, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs as my hands cupped her softness. We fucked like that for a long time and then she rolled off me and spread her legs.

"Get on top and fuck me good. I'm too tired to keep that up any longer." Barb grinned over at me.

I moved between her legs and thrust my cock back into her sex with a single deep stroke. She grunted and reached up and grabbed my shoulders as she wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me in deep.

"Did you like watching me fuck all those guys?" Barb looked into my eyes as we fucked.

"Yes. And the girls too. You were so sexy."

"I saw you early in the evening. Right after Jackie got off my face. You asked me if I was okay, if I wanted the gangbang. You were so serious and intent on watching me and I could see your cock was hard inside your pants, but you just stood and watched. Everyone else just saw a slut, but you saw me as a person. I like being a slut but I loved being a woman to you. I hoped you would be there at the end." She pulled me down and kissed me hard, our tongues entwining, dancing, and loving each other. She broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. "Do you believe two people can be made for each other?"

"I do." I was thrusting harder and thinking that this was the strangest sex talk I'd ever had, but then I'd never met a girl like Barb before either.

"I do too." She pulled me back down and we kissed again.

After that she was quiet and we just fucked for the longest time. Barb's breathing began to get more rapid and I felt her pussy clench my cock. I could tell she was getting close so I began to work on her nipples with my fingers, pulling them and rubbing them. The rising spasms in her pussy started my own orgasm and I felt my balls clench as I built toward it.

Barb felt it too and she broke her silence. "Do it Ray, cum in my pussy. I'm so close. Make me cum as you fill my pussy with your seed. God, I love your cock. Cum inside me, lover. Fill me up."

My cock swelled inside her. She arched her back and moaned, thrusting up to me as I pushed down into her. Her hands clenched my shoulders, scratching me as her whole body stiffened. I felt my cum explode into her over and over again. No girl had ever made me cum so hard and all I wanted at that moment was to never stop fucking her.

As our orgasms subsided together I rolled off and lay beside her. She rolled toward me and I put my arm around her, holding her tight to my chest. I could smell her hair and the wonderful scent of her body mixed with the earthy smell of our combined sex. I gently kissed her forehead and she snuggled up tighter to me.

We lay like that for a few moments before I realized that Barb was sound asleep. I spent the night holding her and genuinely falling in love with her as she slept.

When I woke up, the sun was already up. Growing up on the ranch, I generally had chores to do before school so I got into the habit of getting up early. My clock by the bed said almost eight. Good thing it was Sunday. I gently eased my arm out from under Barb and slipped from the bed. After brushing my teeth as quietly as I could I dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, slipped my boots on and tiptoed from the bedroom.

There were a few dirty dishes in the sink so I washed and put them away. Once I had finished cleaning up, I looked in my cabinets and fridge. I had milk, eggs and bacon in the fridge and the other ingredients in the cabinets so I made a batch of pancakes and some bacon. As I slipped the last pancake from the pan and onto a plate I felt someone watching me and turned to see Barb, buck naked, leaning on the bedroom doorframe. God, she was beautiful and sexy and just fucking perfect.

I smiled at her. "You hungry?"

"I wasn't until I smelled that wonderful bacon. Now I'm fucking ravenous."

I took the pancakes and bacon to the small table along with syrup and butter.

"Can we watch "Gangbang Sluts 1" while we eat? She asked.

"Sure," I shrugged. I had never watched hard core porn while I ate before, but what the hell?

I put three pancakes and half the bacon on a plate, buttered the cakes and then squirted them with a generous amount of syrup. After handing the plate to Barb, who gave me a big smile, I fixed my own. "Do you like OJ or would you rather have a coke."

"OJ is great!"

I poured our drinks and then joined her on the couch. Barb had turned on the DVD and the FBI warning was just ending when I sat down. Gangbang sluts is not really a movie. It's more a collection of gangbang scenes without any pretext of plot, dialog, or acting. It's just raw sex which is one of the things I liked about it. Oh, it does take about sixty seconds to set up each scene, but that is all. As we ate, the first girl, a huge titted brunette beauty with a large hairy pussy took on four men at once. The guys were the prototypical porn stars with tattoos, piercings, and of course big cocks.

Around a large bite of pancakes, Barb teased me, "Would you like to see me fuck those four guys? I bet I could make them cum faster than she does."

"I bet you could too." She certainly had made her boys cum quickly last night.

"So would you?" She didn't want to let me off the hook.

I took a big bite of bacon and then grinned at her while I chewed. She just sat there, her eyes going back and forth from the screen to me. I finally had to swallow and she looked at me expectantly.

"Yeah, I'd love to watch you fuck those guys."

Barb laughed and then took another bite. With her mouth full she mumbled. "I'd like to see you fuck that girl too."

I could just barely make out the words and I raised my eyebrows.

After she swallowed she looked at me. "I'd love to eat your cum from her pussy. Would you like to watch me eat your cream pie?"

I'd never thought of breakfast as being particularly erotic, but this was turning me on so much my cock was getting uncomfortable inside my jeans. "Damn, Barb, you may make me cum on my pancakes." I joked.

"Mmm, that might be the only thing that would make them better. You cook good. Not as good as you fuck or wash hair, but almost." With that she sat her fork on her empty plate. I still had half my food left. Barb reached over and took my fork from my hand and sat it on my plate on the coffee table. "You can eat later. This movie has made my pussy all wet. Get out of those jeans and let's fuck."

How could I turn that down? I stood up and kicked my boots off. Jeans and t-shirt followed and then I pulled my boxers down and off.

"Sit down and I'll ride you." Barb had eaten three bites of my pancakes and the rest of my bacon as I undressed. I guess taking on a gang bang and then fucking me half the night had given her a good appetite.

After I sat down, Barb moved to sit on my cock. She faced the TV and used her hand to guide my pole between her lips. She didn't go slow at all, she just sat down hard and began to bounce. She hadn't been joking, her pussy was slick with her juices and steaming. I reached around her and mauled her breasts as I thrust up into her. The scene on the TV changed to a blonde with small tits and a nearly perfect ass with a line of men fucking her one at a time.

"Oh, shit, she's pulling a train. God, I want to pull a train. The gangbang last night was wonderful and now I want to have men line up to fuck me. God, your cock feels so good inside me. Would you like to see me pull a train?"

"Fuck yes. That would be incredible."

"Would you fuck me first and last? I want you to fuck me first and last. I want all the other guys to fuck my pussy with your cum already in it and then have you take me at the end and finish up the train. Would you do that for me?"

I was having a hard time not cumming but I held back. "Yes babe I would fuck you first and last and I would hold your hand while each man loaded up your pussy."

"Oh shit yes." Barb grunted and I felt her pussy clench around my cock. "God, I could fuck twenty men while you held my hand and watched cock after cock cum in my pussy." Her stomach clenched and I knew her orgasm was coming but she was fighting it, making it grow before she allowed it to take her.

I pulled her back to me and kissed her neck. "We could invite a few girls too and have you suck their pussies while the men fucked you."

"You like to watch me eat pussy don't you?"

"Fuck yes. You like to have me watch you fuck, don't you?" I turned the question on her.

"God yes, I've always wanted a man who wanted to watch me fuck and who would fuck me after the party. You could fuck the girls before they sat on my face that way I could eat your cum from them."

"I'm not sure I could cum that many times." I kissed her neck again and she leaned her head to the side to give me more room.

"You could watching me fuck. You'd get hard again for me, baby."

"I do love watching you get fucked."

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming." She pushed down on me hard and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock as she arched her back and moaned.

As she came I let go and my balls throbbed as I pumped my load into her. Barb tried to say something but it just came out as a guttural moan. I shot my final spurt and then held her on my cock for a minute more. I have always loved the feeling of my cock softening while still in a hot pussy and with Barb the feeling was even more incredible. She leaned back against me and turned her head so that we could kiss. As our tongues entwined, I dropped a hand between her legs and gently caressed her clit. She moaned into my mouth and shivered through the end of her climax. Finally she sat up and then slipped off my lap. She turned around and immediately dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth.

She smiled up at me as she licked my flaccid member clean. When she finished she stood up in front of me and I saw my cum seeping from her pussy. I have never eaten a cream pie and I'm not at all gay but she had just licked her pussy off my cock. I reached forward and pulled her forward.

"Come up here." I grinned at her.

Her eyes widened as she realized what I intended. "Are you sure? Last night you said..." It seemed that while she had no barriers she understood that others did.

"I'm sure." I said and then held her hand as she stepped onto the couch.

I guided her forward with a leg on either side of my hips. Then I pulled her pussy to my mouth and licked her. The taste was bitter, salty, and sweet all at the same time. I slid my tongue from the bottom of her pussy, slowly dragging it up her slit and between her puffy lips. As her lips parted I pushed my tongue deep into her and sucked on her hole. She gasped above me and her hands grabbed the back of my head forcing my mouth tighter into her pussy.

"Oh, Ray, suck my pussy. Suck your cum out of my pussy. God you are dirty. Fuck me with your tongue. Fuck I think I love you." Suddenly she got quiet and then she pushed away from me. "I'm sorry, Ray. I shouldn't have said that."

At first I was confused. I didn't know what she'd said that she thought was wrong. Then it hit me and I smiled at her. She stepped off the couch, her face absolutely serious. I stood up in front of her and took her in my arms. She looked up at me and I looked down at her. She started to say something, but I put a finger on her lips to quiet her.

"Shush." I whispered. On the TV the blonde girl was chanting "Fuck" over and over again as she faked an orgasm. "I have loved you since the moment I saw your face." I shushed her again as she started to talk. "It doesn't matter if you meant it or not, I'll take it."

"There is more to me than just sex. Most guys don't believe it, but there is."

"I know."

"But I do love sex and I don't think I could ever be monogamous."

"I wouldn't dream of asking you to be anything but what you are."

"Wouldn't you be embarrassed to be with a girl that has been with so many people? A girl that everyone knew was fucking around on you?"

"No. I would be proud to be with you."

She reached down and stroked my soft cock. "I've had a lot of guys say that when they were hard and wanting to fuck. I think you are the first to say it with a soft cock."

"I won't be soft long if you keep that up."

Barb put her other arm around me in a loving embrace. "I don't want you to be my cuckold. I never want to humiliate you or hurt you in any way."

"I don't want to be your cuckold. You may fuck other people and so may I, but that is what it will be. Just fucking."

"I've been fucking people for a long time but I've only ever loved one. I don't know if I love you. I don't know if I know what love is. But I do know I feel something more for you than I have ever felt for any man before. I don't want to lose you." A tear formed in the corner of her beautiful eye causing the perfect green of her iris to sparkle.

I gently took her chin in my hand and turned her face up. I bent my head down and kissed her softly on the lips. It was a kiss of love, not passion, and she melted into my arms. Behind us we could hear a new scene starting and I knew without looking that it was a full bodied red-head in a classic airtight scene with a cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. It was one of my favorite scenes and I'd jacked off to it more times than I could count but I didn't break the kiss. I held Barb in my arms and she released my cock and wrapped both arms around me. She held me desperately, pressing her body into mine as we kissed. The contact was having an effect on me but I resisted, knowing that right at that moment something wonderful was happening between us and I needed to let it happen. The airtight scene was more than half over before she released me and stepped back. Her eyes were bright again and she laughed, but this time her laugh was more sincere, more satisfied than before.

She spun around toward the TV. "Fuck! I missed most of this scene."

"We can run it back," I said, picking up the remote. I skipped back until the start of the scene came up and then we sat down on the couch, both stark naked, and watched the red-head go airtight.

"I've done that." Barb said.

"What was it like?"

"Oh, I loved it. It is an incredible feeling having three cocks in you at once."

"Mmm, I don't think I'd like that."