June and Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June shifted her eyes from me to Barb and she smiled and then took the head of my cock into her mouth. June wasn't the gifted fellatrix that Barb was but she was enthusiastic. She sucked on my knob, holding the bottom of it with her tongue. Her hand began to stroke up and down and she moved her other hand to my balls.

She was on her knees bent over me and those magnificent breasts were hanging down and, as she worked my cock, they swung into my legs. I was mesmerized, watching those large jugs flop back and forth. Barb kissed me again, a much shorter kiss and then pulled back to watch her lover suck my cock. "Does it feel good, Ray? Do you like having June suck your cock?"

"Yes, it's good," I groaned.

"Do you want to cum in her mouth?"

"Yes." And I did want to cum in June's mouth.

"I want you to, lover. I want to watch you fill her mouth with your cum. I want to see her swallow your seed. Cum baby. Cum for me. Cum for her."

I reached up and pulled Barb down to kiss her again. She kissed me hard but fast and then pulled back. She really wanted to watch. June gave my balls a firm squeeze and that was all it took. I felt my balls clench and my belly jerked. I barely had time to warn June.

"I'm cumming." I grunted and then my load exploded into June's mouth. She pulled back, coming off my cock just a large spurt shot out. My cum hit her right on her chin and then she dove back onto my cock engulfing my knob as another squirt erupted from my pole. Again and again I spurted into June's mouth and she swallowed over and over. When my orgasm subsided June pulled off my softening cock. She had my cum on her chin and dripping from the corner of her mouth.

Barb scooted down across from June. "Did you save some for me?"

June shook her head. "Sorry, it was coming so fast and there was so much. I was swallowing as fast as I could just to keep from choking."

Barb smiled at her lover. "Then I'll just take this." She leaned forward and licked my cum from June's face.

The lick became a kiss and the kiss grew passionate. Barb was playing with June's breasts and June was holding Barb's waist. June is taller than Barb and their position above me was making Barb stretch up and June bend low. I carefully extracted myself from between them as they completely ignored me. Once I was out of the way, they moved closer together and began touching each other in earnest.

Moving behind June, I patted between her legs and she spread her legs wider. This gave me access and lowered her down enough to be more comfortable with Barb. I lay down on my back with my butt and legs hanging off the side. I pushed in between June's legs and got my first really good look at her pussy. It was wildly hairy but her lips were full and her slit was open and glistening. Her aroma was intense and earthy. I reached up and grasped each of her large ass cheeks in my hands and then lifted my mouth to her sex.

I am always amazed at how different women taste. Barb's nectar was sweet and light tasting. June's was tangy and bold. Barb's was delicate. June's was savory. I sucked her lips into my mouth and heard her moan above me.

"Oh fuck, he's licking your cunt! Doesn't he eat pussy so good?" Barb laughed above me.

"Yes, mmm, so good." June pushed her pussy down toward me and I pushed my tongue deep into her.

I wanted this to be good for June and I took time to explore her pussy with my mouth. As her juices began to flow faster, I moved up to her clit. Her lips were full and dark, but her clit was small, just a tiny knob at the top of her lips. I sucked it into my mouth and held it with my lips. Barb's clit was larger and easier to hold and flick with my tongue. With June I was left manipulating her clit with my lips and just laving it with my tongue. Combined with whatever Barb was doing to her above me, it was enough. June pushed down and forward as her butt clenched and her pussy exploded her juice into my mouth. Now it was my turn to swallow for my life. I had thought that Barb came a lot, but June absolutely drenched me. There was no way for me to take it all and her nectar ran down both sides of my face. Barb pulled back and June grabbed my hair, forcefully pulling me up into her sex. As her whole body convulsed she held me there.

When June finally released my head and rolled off me Barb attacked me kissing me ferociously and licking June's honey from my face. We kissed for a good while and then I pulled away from Barb and moved to June's side. Barb instantly understood and gave me a grin as she joined me on June's other side. Together we held June, each caressing a breast and alternating kissing her. June sighed and put her arm around each of us, holding us gently.

Between eating June's pussy and then playing with her breasts, I was hard again and I looked over at Barb. She smiled at me and then nodded.

"Spread your legs, baby," Barb said to her lover. "You are about to get fucked good."

June looked over at me and smiled. I kissed her, lovingly. "Do you want this?"

"Yes, God I can't believe I'm doing this, but yes, please make love to me."

And that in a nutshell was the difference between June and Barb. Barb fucked. June made love. I moved between June's legs, spreading them apart and lifting her knees. Barb reached down and grasped my cock.

"I want to put you in her pussy." Barb guided my cock forward and then stroked her lover's lips with the head of my cock. She looked down at June. "Are you ready for him, baby?"

"Yes, mmm, yes." June whispered, her eyes wide.

I pushed forward slowly, feeling her wonderful pussy take the head of my cock inside. I watched June's face carefully. Her eyes were wide open and staring at me. She reached her hands up and took me by the hips.

"Come on lover. Give me your love. Make me your woman." June pulled on my hips and my cock slid farther into her.

About half-way in I stopped, letting her adjust. Her vaginal tunnel was tight and her face was showing a little strain. I waited until she was smiling again and then slowly slid in a little more. Barb was sitting there intently watching my cock slide into her girlfriend. I kept my eyes firmly on June and pushed forward a little more. When I finally bottomed out in her pussy I stopped again. I flexed my cock inside her and she moaned. I began to stroke in and out and, as I did, I leaned forward and kissed her softly. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and started thrusting back up at me in time with my strokes.

June and I made love. Barb sat beside us and watched with a loving smile on her face. I kissed down June's neck to her breasts, taking my time and kissing her chest and all over each breast before moving to her nipples. I hadn't forgotten what Barb had told me and I cupped both of her breasts together so that I could move between her nipples. With each suck or flick of my tongue on her nipples, June grew more animated and her thrusts up to me grew in force. Barb moved to kiss her roommate as I pumped into her and suckled her breasts.

I could feel myself getting closer, my orgasm building as I stroked into June's sex. My lips felt the heat from her nipples. She moaned into Barb's mouth as they kissed and her arms held me tight as her legs constricted around me, pulling me into her hard with each thrust. I knew we were both close so I bit her nipple gently, just barely squeezing it with my teeth. Her reaction was immediate. She arched her back, straining to get more of me inside her. Her hands scratched my back and her legs locked around my hips refusing to let me pull back.

"Oh! Oh! Yes, so good, so good!" June had pulled her mouth from Barb's and was thrashing it back and forth as her orgasm rolled over her.

I felt her pussy contracting over and over around my cock, milking me, urging me to cum inside her. I couldn't hold back any more and I felt my own climax explode. I didn't stop sucking her nipples as my cock spewed my seed deep into her. With her legs locked around my waist, June held me deep inside her, not letting me pull out even as my shaft began to soften. Then she pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply. I lay on her and she held and kissed me for a long time. After a while she pushed me up so that we could see each other.

"You can get off me now, you big lug." She grinned.

I smiled at her and rolled to the side, my flaccid cock sliding from her pussy as I did.

Barb was still there, she'd been watching us through our mutual orgasm. Now she bent down and kissed June on the lips. When their kiss ended, Barb turned and put her head between June's spread legs. I watched as Barb lovingly sucked and licked on June's messy pussy. Barb got more and more into it and soon she lifted a leg and straddled June's face. June put her arms around Barbs hips and pulled her mouth up into her lover's pussy. I scooted to the side a little to give them more room and to give me a better view. It was incredible watching these two women pleasure each other so openly. I reached over and began to massage June's breasts, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples. Barb's tight stomach pressed on the back of my hand as I did.

The wet smacking sounds of both girls eating each other's pussies was starting to have an effect on me but I didn't want to interrupt their lovemaking so I laid there, touching June and enjoying the show. Finally June dropped her head back and grunted. "I'm gonna cum. Oh, Barb, I love you, baby. You make me feel so good."

Sitting up to get a better view of Barb working on June's hairy pussy, I gently pinched June's nipple, rolling it softly between my finger and thumb. June jerked and arched her back, almost throwing Barb off. Then she came. When June had cum in my mouth I thought she had cum a lot, but now, watching it, I realized just how amazing it was. She squirted her juice into Barb's mouth and when Barb pulled back she squirted again. Barb grabbed my head and jerked it down to June's pussy and she squirted onto my face, soaking my hair, cheeks, chin, and mouth with her juice. I quickly put my mouth on her slit and sucked as the next squirt shot between my lips and filled my mouth.

"Don't swallow it all. I want you to share it with me." Barb said as she watched me suck her lover's pussy.

When June's orgasm subsided, I sat up and with my mouth still full of her cum, I kissed Barb letting her slide her tongue into my mouth to taste her lover's nectar there. The three of us lay on the bed, Barb on one side of June and me on the other. Barb and I both laid our heads on June's full breasts and just relaxed for a bit. After a while, June patted Barb and I on the shoulders.

"I'm hungry and you promised me lunch."

"You'll have to talk Barb into putting some clothes on. You know no shirt, no service." I twisted around and playfully sucked one of June's nipples.

She gently pushed me away. "Don't start that again. I'm really hungry."

"Me too. June do you want to shower with me?" Barb held out her hand.

"No babe, I want to keep Ray's cum in my pussy as long as I can. You sucked most of it out but I can still feel some in there. I like the way it feels."

"You want me to put some more in you?" I asked reaching down between her legs and rubbing her pussy.

"Yes, but not until after we have lunch. Horn dog."

"Barb, do you want me to shower with you?" I asked.

"Better not. I come out all messy again when you shower with me."

"You came out cleaner last night." I mock pouted.

Barb laughed and went to take her shower, leaving June and I alone.

June looked down at my cock, standing at full mast. "You really are horny aren't you?"

"Of course I am. I just watched two very sexy girls have sex. That would turn any man on."

"Lay down then. It'll have to be a quicky." June pushed me down and climbed onto my cock, leaning forward to let her big breasts hang in my face.

I had become very aroused watching June and Barb and now having June sit on my cock and ride me was incredible. I massaged and kissed her breasts as she bounced on my cock and used her pelvic muscles to milk my cock. It was obvious that June did regular kegel exercises. Before long I felt my climax start.

"Mm, June, I'm going to cum." I moaned.

"Do it lover, cum in my pussy. I want my pussy full of your cum. Come on baby, give it to me." June pushed her breasts down firmly onto my face. "Suck my tits and cum in my pussy, come on baby, give me your love."

And I did. I came hard, deep inside June, grunting and thrusting up hard. When it was over, I was spent and I lay back on the bed. June lay on me and I could feel her weight pushing into my chest. We kissed and I held her for a while. We heard the shower shut off and she pushed off me.

"I've got to get dressed and so do you."

Barb had not shut the bathroom door. I got the feeling she didn't care much about privacy. When she stepped from the shower June and I were just starting to get dressed.

"You two fucked again, didn't you? That is so sexy." Barb grinned at us.

Once we were dressed I looked at Barb. "You know, this is the first time I've seen you with clothes on."

Barb was wearing a tight pair of bright red short shorts that were slit up to the belt line. They were legal in that they covered the parts the law required, but they covered almost nothing else. Her top was a filmy see-through black top over a black bra. She turned and pirouetted for me and then gave me a big smile.

"Don't think that this is how it will always be mister." Barb affected a frown. "I don't plan on being dressed around you very often." She broke back into a grin.

June laughed. "The bad part is she really means it."

"That doesn't sound bad to me." That earned me a playful slap on the arm from June.

"I suppose you'd like to have us both naked in your bed all the time." June smiled at me.

"No, sometimes I want you both naked and in the shower with me."

The smile I got from both girls made me feel good. They took me by the arms.

"Well, right now you are taking us to Fudruckers and buying us both hamburgers." Barb grabbed my ass. "And then we are coming back here and fucking your brains out."

June looked over at Barb. "We can't Barb. We have to go patch things up with Twyla."

Confused, I asked, "Who's Twyla?"

"Our prudish, frigid, RA," Barb said referring to their dorm's resident assistant. "Can't we just avoid her? She'll forget all about it in a week. Maybe we could get Darla to do something outrageous to distract her."

"Barb, it's not going to work this time. You didn't see her. She was livid. I think one of the guys you fucked was her boyfriend. We have to go talk to her." June smiled, "But not until after lunch. Come on."

We all crawled into my pickup with Barb in the middle and headed to the hamburger place. The ride was uneventful other than Barb grabbing both June's and my crotches. We ate and laughed and joked and talked. It was the best date I had ever been on and by the time we headed out, I really wanted to see both girls again. Barb was vivacious, outrageous, and totally uninhibited. June was reserved, a little shy even, more serious and down to earth but I quickly realized how big her heart was.

After lunch I took them back to the apartment where they got into June's car, an older brown compact with a cracked windshield, and drove off. Alone in my apartment after they left, I felt lonely. I hadn't felt lonely in a long time but my apartment felt empty without Barb in it. I studied for a while. As a senior I was taking five classes so studying was a big part of my life. I was making strong A's in all five and I was going to graduate in less than a month. My major was electrical engineering and I already had my first job lined up with a firm in Lubbock.

As I sat there staring at my "Advanced Computer Theories" textbook my phone rang.

"Ray." I said picking it up.

"Dude! Have you heard? Delta Omega is being shut down." It was my buddy Tom. Delta Omega was the frat that had hosted the party where I met Barb.

"What happened?" I had a very sick feeling in my gut.

"Someone filmed a party there and it got on the internet. The school board has already met and shut them down. They are investigating everyone who went to the party." Tom had not been at the party. I had.

"Shit!" I pulled the phone from my ear. Damn it, people and their damned cell phones. "Can you send me a link to the video?"

"No, they pulled it already, but I downloaded it so I can do you one better and send you the video."

"Just tell me something. Am I in it?"

"Oh shit, man. You were there?"

"If it's the party I think it is, yeah."

"Oh shit! Did you fuck the gangbang slut? She looked damned hot!"

"Dude, I may be getting kicked out of school one month before I graduate. Have some respect." I avoided answering the question. I liked Tom, but the dude couldn't keep his mouth shut for shit.

"Sorry man. I didn't see you in the video, but then I wasn't lookin' at the dudes, you know?" Tom paused for a moment. "Okay, I sent you the video."

My phone buzzed that I had a text. "Thanks man. I gotta see how much trouble I'm in. Catch you later."

"Dude, don't worry, this will blow over and be okay. As long as you're not in the video you are golden."

It took a few minutes to download the video. I was glad it was only about five minutes long, maybe I wasn't in it. I transferred it from my phone to my laptop and then cast it to my television. It looked like it was from early in the evening before I arrived. Barb was dancing on a table and then she ripped her top off, bouncing those wonderful titties up and down delightfully.

"I want to fuck everyone here. Who's up for it?"

Two guys from the house that I had seen around campus picked her up and carried her upstairs. The camera followed and I saw the guys set Barb on the bed. She shimmied out of her shorts. She hadn't been wearing either bra or panties. A scrawny looking guy who had followed the group upstairs picked up her shorts. He had her t-shirt in his other hand as he disappeared out of the scene. Well that explained the missing clothes.

Barb grabbed one of the guys that had carried her up to the bedroom. "You first. Get out of those clothes and fuck me good."

The guy stripped in record time and was quickly between Barb's legs, obviously fucking her even though the video quality and angle wasn't great. A girl I didn't recognize appeared in the video next to Barb. She raised her skirt and pulled a small pair of thong panties off then she sat right down on Barb's face, holding her skirt up. Suddenly a face appeared in the video.

"Hey shithead, don't be fucking recording this. Are you a fucking moron?" The video went dark.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but my first response was relief. The video had been taken long before I got there and most of the people at the party didn't know me so I was probably in the clear. But Barb wasn't. Her resident assistant knew it was her on the video. I had gotten both Barb's and June's phone numbers at lunch. I pulled my phone out and called June.

Three rings and June answered. "Hey Ray." Her voice was low and didn't sound happy.

"Hey June. Have you seen it?"

"The video? Yeah." I could only imagine what was going on.

"Is Barb Okay?"

"Yeah, Barb loves it. She said she wishes it was longer. She was excited about going viral on the internet. Shit Ray! I love her, you know I do, but she needs to come live in the real world. She is going to end up bad. You know. She has been called to meet the University Disciplinary board tomorrow. She is trying to decide if she should wear underwear to the meeting or not. I'm serious."

That was Barb. "I heard they shut the frat house down and they are suspending everyone at the party. Does she know she's going to get kicked out?"