June and Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "Would you like to have a cock in you at all? I know a guy who wants to fuck another guy."

"No thanks!"

Barb laughed and she beamed at me. "But you will eat your cum from my pussy."

"Yeah, but that was your pussy. I'd never do that for anyone else."

"Mmm, I like that. Something that is just mine." She snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her.

We watched the rest of the DVD sitting like that. Occasionally Barb would reach over and stroke my cock. I was erect through the entire last two scenes but she and I were sharing a special moment and I didn't want to risk ruining it. I did play with her though. I cupped her breast and during one scene I slipped two fingers into her sopping pussy.

As the DVD ended and started rolling credits Barb turned to me. "Can I borrow your phone? I need to call my roommate and let her know where I am. I'll get her to bring me some clothes."

As she used my cell phone, I picked up the plates and took them to the sink. I quickly washed the dirty dishes and then put them up. It really seemed very weird to me to be washing dishes in the nude, but I didn't see any reason to get dressed. After cleaning up, I returned to Barb on the couch.

Barb held the phone out from me. "Can you tell June what your address is?"

"Sure." I took the phone. "This is Ray."

"First things first, if you are an asshole who is out to hurt Barb I'll cut your nuts off right below your fucking ears."

"Okay." I mean just how the fuck do you respond to that.

"Okay? Just Okay?"

"Look, Barb is a wonderful girl. I get your protectiveness and I'm glad she has a friend looking out for her." Barb was watching me with a mischievous smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. I smiled back at her. "I didn't take her to that party. I took her home."

"Did you fuck her?"

"Yes."

There was a pause on the other end of the phone. "Well, at least you are honest. So now what?"

"I think I was supposed to give you my address. Sixty-two twenty one thirty-ninth street. Over by Clapp Park."

"I'll bring her some clothes and take her home."

"I thought maybe we could go get lunch later. My treat."

There was another long pause. "She said you made her pancakes."

"Yeah, she seemed to like them." I smiled down at Barb who seemed completely comfortable just letting me get grilled by her roommate.

"And you want to take us out to lunch?"

"I'd like to get to know Barb better."

"Are you for real? Are you some kind of weird pervert?"

"Yeah, probably, but I'm a decent guy despite that." That got me a laugh.

"Well, you have to be a pervert to love Barb, so I must be a pervert too. I'll be there in thirty minutes but don't think we are all chummy yet."

"Thanks. I'm in apartment one-sixteen. You need to park away from the building or the landlord will freak out."

"Got it." She hung up.

"She said she'll be here in thirty minutes. Want to go get cleaned up? We can take a shower together if you want."

Barb looked up at me. On the couch, she was sitting crisscross style which put her pussy on full display and I could see the remnants of my cum dripping from her sex down onto the seat cushions. The bite marks had faded from her breasts but her nipples were still standing at attention. Our eyes locked and her smile never faded.

"I'd love to take another shower with you. We'll have to make it quick. June will probably be early and I want you to make a good impression on her."

"I'm not sure that is going to happen, but I hope she can grow to like me." I held out my hand and led her to the bathroom. We took a quick shower, cleaning each other but not lingering and then we dried each other off quickly.

Barb and I went into the bedroom and as I dug through my closet for a clean pair of blue jeans I turned to Barb. "Would you like one of my shirts? It'll be like a dress on you."

With a smile on her face, Barb looked at me and raised her arms out to the sides. "Don't you like me this way?"

"I love you that way."

Before I could say more, Barb spoke up. "Then I'll stay this way as long as I can."

"I hope you don't mind if I dress before your roommate shows up."

"That would probably be best. I wouldn't want her to cream herself before she got through the door."

I had to laugh at that. Dressing quickly, I had just pulled a clean shirt over my head when I heard a knock on the door. Twenty minutes. Barb was right, June was early. I gave Barb a kiss and a pat on her bare ass and then went to the door.

I opened the front door to a stocky girl with large breasts and a plain face with her hands on her hips. A small luggage case was sitting beside her.

"June?" I asked.

"Ray?" She didn't smile but she did look me up and down.

"Yeah, come on in. Barb is in the bedroom."

"Um, no, she isn't." June looked past me and I turned to find Barb standing a few feet behind me, still completely nude.

"Oh." I felt stupid and awkward around June, like a boy meeting his prom dates father for the first time. "I offered her a shirt." I sounded lame, even to myself.

June stepped inside and after retrieving the case I closed the door behind her. For a moment it was uncomfortable but then June went to Barb and gave her a hug. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Ray was a perfect gentleman."

"I bet." June never took her eyes off of Barb. "I'm gonna gut my dumbass brother for taking you to that party. Everyone at school is talking about it."

Barb shrugged. "I had fun."

"Barb, you have to tone it down. They could kick you out of school."

"I wasn't on campus. What I do on my own time is my business."

"The RA is furious. She says she's going to write you up and kick you out of the dorm."

Defiantly Barb set her jaw. "Then I'll move in with Ray."

June rounded on me. "What?"

"She'll be welcome here." Really! I just offered to let a girl I'd known less than twenty-four hours move in with me? Shit, what was I doing? I didn't back down under Junes glare.

"Don't fucking encourage her! She is bad enough already." June turned back to Barb. "Oh, babe! I'm worried about you. You don't know what you are doing." June gave Barb a long hug and then the two kissed. Not a friendly kiss but the kiss of two lovers and a light went off for me. I felt stupid for not seeing it before. Of course if someone knew Barb they would most likely be her lover. I picked up the luggage case and left the two girls alone as I took it to the bedroom. I smoothed the bedcovers out flat and then set the case on the bed. I peeked into the living room where the two girls were still making out and then busied myself doing nothing.

A few minutes later Barb called out to me. "You can come out now. We have made up."

Holding her hand out, June gave me an appraising look. "I'm June."

"Ray." I said, even though we had kind of introduced ourselves at the door. I figured this was June's way of starting over. Taking her hand I brought it up to my mouth and kissed the back gently.

June was several inches taller than Barb and heavier. Her face wasn't pretty, but it wasn't bad either. Her brown eyes held compassion and, when she looked at Barb, love. Pouty lips below a cute nose sat above a strong chin. Her mousy brown hair was cut short on the sides, almost as short as mine, and spiked on top. Her ears were pierced with four studs in her left ear and six in her right. She had full hips and stout legs inside a pair of torn blue jeans. The jeans were not tight, but they weren't baggy either, just comfortable looking. The T-shirt she wore had the AC/DC dirty deeds album cover on the front and was tight around her breasts. I could see her nipples poking out through them. Her makeout session with Barb must have turned her on.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked June giving her my best winning smile.

June gave an awkward laugh and looked at Barb. I got it immediately. Me asking her if she would like something to drink with Barb standing beside her completely nude was kind of odd.

I laughed too. "You kinda get used to it after a while."

It was apparent that June hadn't reached that point yet. At least not with a guy in the room. "What do you have?" She asked.

I listed out what I had. It was a short list, and June settled for a coke. The three of us moved to the living area and June and Barb took the couch leaving me to sit in a borrowed dining room chair. It started out feeling strange with Barb sitting there buck naked and June and her holding hands and touching each other lovingly, but we all relaxed quickly as we talked. I learned that Barb was a biology major with a strong three point eight GPA. That impressed me.

"I do study sometimes." She laughed.

"Yeah, but usually you have a vibrator between your legs when you do." June chimed in.

"It helps me relax."

"Yeah, but it drives the librarian nuts. She keeps looking for what is making that buzzing noise."

"Someday, I'll let her find it." Barb grinned. "She needs a good cum to loosen her up anyway."

The conversation continued and turned to June. June was a computer science major. Both girls were freshmen but had known each other for years. Barb openly shared that they had become lovers in high school and specifically asked to be roommates at college.

June looked somber, "No one ever suspected me of being Barb's lover. She had such a wild reputation and I was the good girl. I didn't have spikes or my studs then. Isn't it funny how a hairstyle and jewelry can change people's opinion of you?" She leaned over and kissed Barb, letting her hand slide up between her lover's spread legs. Then she pulled back, blushing slightly. "Barb has an interesting effect on people. Everyone loosens up around her."

"It's 'cause I'm so friendly."

"That you are." June laughed at her lover.

As I got to know June, I really started liking her. She was funny and witty. June wasn't the kind of girl that would get asked out by a lot of boys and I could tell that sometimes hurt her, but she didn't dwell on it or let it change who she was. If the right man ever saw past the plain face, too casual clothes, and the lesbian pretext he was going to get a hell of a girlfriend.

"So, you met Barb at the party?" June's question startled me back into the conversation.

"Well, kinda." I replied.

"He watched me fucking all night and then gallantly took me home and fucked my brains out. He was the best fuck of the night."

"You watched her?" June looked at me suspiciously. "You didn't join in?"

"You are going to think this is corny, but Barb was so beautiful lying on the bed that I didn't want to join in and just be another cock to her. So I waited and made sure I was the last man in the room." I kept my eyes locked with June's and she never looked away.

She just studied me for a moment. "Then what?"

"Then he picked me up and carried me downstairs and out to his magnificent pickup truck." Barb laughed. "He said he liked watching me fuck. I thought that was so sweet."

"You liked watching her fuck?" June starred at me.

"It was erotic." I was enjoying the game we were playing.

Barb smiled as she looked at June and then to me. "Ray, would you like to watch me fuck June?"

June looked at Barb and gave her a stern look.

Barb giggled. "Oh, come on June, look at your nips. You want it and you know it. Loosen up. We'll have a little fun and then go get lunch." She jumped up from the couch and practically dragged June toward the bedroom.

"You sexpot. Don't you ever stop?" June fussed but she followed Barb without much resistance.

I trailed behind them. I wasn't sure of what my role in this was going to be. Was I just a voyeur or would I be invited to participate? If the latter, was June off limits? Stopping just inside the door, I watched as the two girls climbed on my bed. Barb, still nude, and June, fully clothed, knelt in the center of the bed and kissed. The kiss was gentle, but still held passion. Barb was turned mostly toward me with June between her and me. As she slipped her hand down over June's full butt, she cupped it and squeezed.

June suddenly pulled back. "I can't. God, I want to, but I can't."

Barb smiled at her. She wouldn't have had any trouble fucking anyone in front of a total stranger, but she was smart and sensitive enough to immediately understand her girlfriend's discomfort.

"It's okay, June. Would it help if Ray went in the other room?"

June nodded, "I'm sorry, Barb."

Barb looked at me and I gave her a smile and closed the door behind me as I backed into the living room. I busied myself re-sorting my porn collection into the DVD tower beside my television. I keep it sorted by category. When you need a good porn flick the last thing you want to do is have to search for just the right one. After that I tidied the living area, including the kitchen. I made a short grocery list. I stood staring at the bedroom door. Damn, it was tough trying to keep myself busy while knowing that the woman I was meant to spend my life with was in my bedroom having sex with another woman and I wasn't watching.

It was almost noon when the door to the bedroom opened. Barb stood in the doorway and there were new bite marks on her breasts.

"Would you like to come in?"

"Does June want me to?" I desperately wanted to join them but didn't want to intrude.

"Yes. It meant a lot to her that you were cool about her and I being alone together."

I entered the bedroom behind Barb and found June lying on my bed under the sheet. Her clothes; jeans, t-shirt, panties, and a huge bra, lay scattered on the floor. I smiled at June, keeping eye contact even though I wanted to get a glimpse of the tits that filled up that bra.

"Are you okay with this, June?"

She huffed and turned bright red. "Yes, but you have to promise me that you will never tell anyone about this."

I kept myself from smiling. "I promise. No one will hear anything from me."

Barb took my hand and leaned close to me. "June hasn't fucked many men."

"Barb!" June turned even brighter red.

"What? You haven't. How many men have you fucked? Ten? Twenty?"

"Two."

Barb turned back to me. "See, practically a virgin, so be gentle. Now get out of those clothes." With that she slipped under the sheet and snuggled up to June.

June's eyes were locked on me as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Barb tells me you have a beautiful cock."

"She told me that too. I don't know what that even means." I undid my belt and dropped my jeans.

"It means your cock is beautiful." Barb laughed. They were holding each other but both were watching me undress.

It was kind of unnerving having two girls watch me strip, but I just hooked my fingers into my boxers and slid them down. I stepped out of them and then looked at June. Her eyes were locked on my cock. I was at least three-quarters erect but I wasn't fully hard.

"Come get in between us," Barb said while she scooted over. She patted the bed between them.

I moved to the side of the bed and picked up one corner of the sheet. "Do we need this?" I was looking at June.

She swallowed hard. "No. I guess not." Her eyes never left my cock. "You are only the third cock I've ever seen, but I Barb is right."

She'd just called me a cock. Well, I'd been called worse by people I liked less so I shrugged her faux pax off and pulled the sheet back and off the bed.

June lay on the bed, nude. Her breasts were big. Not as big as some of the porn stars in my collection, but bigger than any I had played with in real life. Her areolas were large and dark and thick short nipples poked up from the center. Her belly was full and soft and sloped down toward a full bush of wild brown pubic hair. With her legs held together, I couldn't see her pussy, but I figured I'd get a chance before long. I climbed on the bed and crawled between the girls.

Barb quickly rolled me over onto my back and then kissed me. My God that girl could kiss. My cock sprang up to full mast while our tongues played with each other.

Pulling back, Barb looked at June. "Your turn. He's a great kisser. Come on."

I smiled over at June. She looked nervous so I turned toward her, pushing myself up on one arm while my other hand turned her face slightly so that our lips would line up. I kissed June softly, taking it slow and letting her control the pace. She seemed tentative at first but then opened her mouth a little. I let my tongue touch her lips but didn't force it into her mouth. I tasted her lips and Barb's familiar nectar was there. I found it very erotic to know I was kissing a woman who had eaten Barb's pussy recently enough that I could still taste her juice on her lips.

Behind me Barb snuggled into my back and reached around to stroke my cock. "Touch her. Her tits are so wonderful and soft. She likes to have her nipples touched." Barb whispered into my ear.

It was erotic to have Barb talking dirty to me while I kissed her girlfriend, but a little disconcerting as well. I moved my hand from June's face to her stomach, avoiding her breasts. If this was going to happen, I needed June to guide this, not Barb.

June parted her lips more and her tongue hesitantly touched my lips. I let her lick my lips and then touched her tongue with mine. I didn't push my tongue into her mouth or move it. I simply let it touch hers and then pulled it back. She pushed forward, her tongue entering my mouth. I sucked gently on her, pulling her tongue farther into my mouth and letting mine slid against it.

Under my hand, June's stomach was rising and falling more rapidly. Barb was still stroking me and I could feel her breasts pressed into my back. She began to kiss the back of my neck. I had to concentrate on June or I would have cum right then and there. I managed to hold back though. June's kiss became more passionate. Her hand came up to mine on her stomach. She took my hand and moved it up to her breast.

Full, soft, and absolutely wonderful, June's breasts were much larger than my hand. I gently cupped her and caressed her soft flesh. I'm not just a tit man, but June's were magnificent and I was dying to suck them, but I continued to go slow. As June and I continued our kiss, I slipped my thumb up to gently rub her nipple.

"That's it lover." Barb whispered to me. "Rub her nipples. Don't you want to suck them? I love sucking them. I want her to get pregnant so that I can suck her milk from her tits. Wouldn't you like to see me suckling at her wonderful, milky tits?"

I was starting to wonder if there was any kink that Barb didn't embrace wholeheartedly. Probably not, I decided. June pulled back from our kiss and looked at me.

"Thank you." She smiled. She looked over at Barb. "Swap?"

Barb pulled me onto my back and attacked me voraciously. Her tongue dove into my mouth and she rolled half on top of me. Her hands grabbed my arms and pulled them up above my head as she kissed me hard. Then I felt a tentative touch on my cock. June was touching me while I kissed Barb. I felt my cock twitch and had to really concentrate on holding back. June's touch became surer and her fingers wrapped around my shaft. She didn't stroke right away. She just held it.

The kiss between Barb and I ended and Barb pulled back and looked down with a smile. "You can taste it if you want," Barb said to June.

June looked up at Barb and me. I smiled at her but didn't move. Her mouth twitched up and then she looked back at my cock.

"It is beautiful." June bent down and kissed the tip.

Her lips were soft and gentle. My cock twitched again and I knew I better warn June.

"I'm close already. If you suck me, I may not be able to hold back."

June looked up at me.

"Do it, June. Let him cum in your mouth. It is divine, trust me." Barb hissed at her friend. "I want to see him cum in your mouth. Please."