June the Exhibitionist Slut

Story Info
June discovers she is also a submissive, looking for love.
10.4k words
4.47
50.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

After Mike had pushed me into being an exhibitionist and a slut, spring vacation at our college came to pass. Mike asked me if I wanted to go down to Florida with him, to one of those "party central" type of places. I told him that it sounded like fun, but I warned Mike that my days of promiscuity were over. I knew I would still be exhibitionist, but I would have fun exclusively with him. He said great, so we decided to go.

I was completely white from being at my northern school, and I was looking forward to getting some sun. It was a long drive to Florida and we had gotten off to a late start, so we stopped along the way in North Carolina, stopping at one of those cheap chain motels, where the room walls were paper-thin.

I knew I was in for a fun time when we unpacked a little and then heard loud moans and bed squeaks from the neighboring room. It was one of those rooms that had an adjoining door with both sides locked. I guess sometimes they rent both rooms to families or something.

Mike fixed us drinks and pulled two chairs up next to the wall, so we could listen to the great show some couple was providing next door. When they were done, and the woman had finished screaming out her pleasure, we were torn. Mike wanted to out-do them, which would require quite a performance by yours truly. I did not think I could even come close to the performance of the woman we had heard from the next room.

So I was not really up for that and I proposed instead seeing what they looked like. I won. At Mike's suggestion we changed into our swimwear, and we took a couple of the paper coffee cups and went next door and knocked on their door. It took a while for the door to be answered, but then a man answered, dressed only in his shorts. He was around our age, and damn nice looking. The woman apparently was in the bathroom.

"Sorry to bother you," I said, trying to smile sweetly. "We're next door, and they apparently forgot to provide coffee pastilles for our machine. Do you have an extra one you could lend us?" I figured they did, because our room actually had four of them. The man looked me over thoroughly, as I stood there before him smiling in my bikini. He seemed so surprised he was struck dumb. Nothing was happening, so I added, "That is, if it's not too much trouble."

"Why sure, miss," he said, recovering nicely from his surprise. "Why don't you both come in? My name is John, and Babs is in the bathroom." Then he yelled out, "Hey Babs! Come on out here and meet the people next door!"

Babs, the woman who had screamed her head off in sexual ecstasy, came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her naked body. She had a pretty face and quite a body: She was gorgeous, and I was sure Mike was drooling, just looking at her. Plus he must have been thinking about her fucking and making all that noise, just around 10 minutes earlier.

I said, "Hi John and Babs. I'm June, and this here is Mike, and we're pleased to meet you. We just came over to see if you could give us some of those coffee pastilles for the machine in our room. If you have any extras, that is." Mike added he was pleased to meet them.

"How about some bourbon on the rocks. I'm having one, care to join me?" John said.

"That's right kind of you," Mike said, trying to sound southern. John gave him a glass of bourbon.

"Babs here likes white wine, don't you girl?" he said. Babs nodded. She had been checking out Mike. Mike has a six-pack, and his great abs make him look sexy. John got her a glass of white wine, and he gave me a glass of the same wine, too.

We sat and talked for a good long time. They were heading for Florida too, and we all laughed at that. Mike teased me about how white I was, which was obvious in my swimsuit. I said Florida should fix that.

"You ain't that white compared to Babs here," John said, and he pulled playfully at her towel, exposing her boobs to us. Babs blushed bright red and quickly pulled the towel back over her boobs. She threw a pillow at John and called him an asshole.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed Babs," Mike said. "Boobs are always white. Show them yours, June," Mike said.

"Mike, you're crazy," I said. "Anyway, my bikini is showing a lot of boob, and they are clearly snow white right now."

John said, "Come on, June. We saw Babs' boobs, fair is fair."

Babs joined in. Then the three of them stated to chant, repeatedly, "Show us your boobs, show us your boobs!"

Finally I stood up. "You're making me feel as if I'm in Florida already. Well, I figure I'll be doing this in Florida, so why not now, since you all insist. Join me Babs, won't you?"

Babs stood up next to me, and I took my top off as Babs lowered her towel. The men cheered and applauded, and both us girls bowed. John then said, "Great job, girls," and came and ripped the towel completely off Babs, and she stood there naked. I could tell she was horrified.

The strange thing was she did not try to cover herself back up. I handed her the towel. She looked at John, and he shook his head, so she dropped the towel and remained standing there nude.

"Do the Christian thing, June," Mike said. "You strip, too."

"Mike, what's the matter with you? It's not enough I'm topless in front of two people we just met? I'm not doing any such thing," I said. I reached for my bikini top to put it back on.

Babs looked at me pleadingly. There was something going on between her and John. She seemed too afraid to cover up, and Mike was pretending (or at least I hope he was) to get angry with me. Clearly Babs needed some solidarity.

Again I gave Babs the towels so she too could cover up. Again John shook his head, and she dropped the towel, resigned to remain there naked. She looked at me pleadingly.

So I figured girl solidarity, and I stayed topless. But there was no way I was going to be nude, and I kept my bathing suit bottoms on. Not that they covered much, but the essentials were of course hidden from view.

John whistled at Babs and winked at me. Mike just drooled as he looked at Babs. I was disgusted, and I stuck my tongue out at them. Very mature of me, I know.

Then I got shocked. John said to Mike, "I'll take June, and you can have Babs. Deal?" Mike nodded enthusiastically, saying, "Babs, you are beautiful." She smiled at him. I noticed that John had looked meaningfully at Babs, not at Mike, when he proposed the girlfriend swap.

"What about us, you assholes?" I said. "Is anyone going to ask us?" My hands were on my hips; I must have looked ludicrous, standing there topless like that. Babs was just accepting the situation.

John said, "No...I don't think so." Then he thought for a minute, and said, "Mind if I kiss you, pretty little sexy June?" He came over to me and quickly took me in his arms and forcibly kissed me. He did not even wait for me to answer.

I saw Mike was kissing the naked sexpot Babs, who was kissing him right back, and had put her arms around his neck, melting into him. Boy, she was easy, that was for sure.

Mike dropped his swim trunks and was naked and back to kissing Babs. I was standing there topless, stupefied and in shock, when I suddenly realized John too had become naked, and as he embraced me his erect cock pushed into my stomach.

John pushed me down on the bed, pried my legs apart by force, and moved into position. Doubtless he was going to push aside my bottoms to expose my sex. "Wait!" I said. Stalling for time, I said, "Let's watch Mike and Babs do it, okay?"

John said, "Okay honey. Come here and sit with me," and he moved to the only chair in the room, sprawling into it. He pulled me onto him. It was all I could do to prevent his cock from impaling me you know where, as I sat, but I managed it.

Babs had barely said a word up to this point, but Mike had her on the bed, legs spread, and was eating her out. She began to moan. I recognized her moans from the sounds we had heard earlier through the wall. Her moans got louder.

"Isn't she great?" John said. "She's my submissive little slut. God, I love that sexy babe."

Oh, I thought. She's a submissive. I already had figured out that she was a slut. So am I for that matter, or better, so was I. But Babs is in a whole different league. Or else she is just terrified of John; maybe he beats her? It's hard to know what goes on between two people, and these were not the ideal circumstances to figure out such things.

"What's your kink with Mike?" John asked. "You an exhibitionist? A slut? Or just a girl who's nice to her man?" Boy he was figuring things out fast, and was three for three.

"I do - and do not do—what I want, John. Nobody controls me," I replied with an emphasis on the "not." "If I do not want to put out, then I don't. And I am not easy, so I suggest you do not try. Try to keep that in mind."

Actually I was not sure that was right. Secretly I had suspicions I had the tendency to be submissive. Mike did not seem to have much trouble getting me to bend to his will, even to the point of having me fuck other men, which seemed like extreme control; that was clear to me. I had admitted this to no one, not even to myself until just then.

"I'd best stay on your good side," John said, "because honey you are one sexy woman, and I would love, just love, to enjoy your charms, if you are willing." The second love he had drawled out slowly, letting it roll slowly off his tongue. "How about another glass of that delicious wine? Or maybe a bourbon, pretty lady?"

I thanked him for his complements. I do enjoy being called sexy. And I accepted a second glass of wine.

Mike and Babs had not yet started fucking, and Babs was already moaning something fierce. She was one noisy lady. I knew Mike was really enjoying this, and I was jealous as all hell and angry, too.

John went to the window and opened the curtains. "It's the Christian thing to do: we've got to share this great show. Can't be selfish and keep it to ourselves," he said to me. Anyone walking by the window could see Mike and Babs going at it, and also I noticed, they could see me in my topless state.

John said, "Hey Babs: You take him cowgirl style, okay? I want to see your sweet boobs bouncing around." Babs squirmed free from under Mike, Mike rolled onto his back, and Babs mounted him sitting up. John put a cowboy hat on her. It looked super sexy, I have to admit. Babs looked straight at the window, seeing the curtains were drawn and wide open, and she smiled.

John saw the look of surprise on my face, and John said, "She ain't shy, honey. My guess is neither are you." After he said that he began to kiss me and to fondle my boobs. I took his hands off my boobs.

"No John," I said. "I just met you 10 minutes ago. I'm a nice girl."

John took his hands away, but said, "Honey, you're a babe. Here you are topless in a cheap motel room sitting on the lap of a stranger, watching your boyfriend fuck someone he doesn't even know. You're not a 'nice girl,' you're a babe."

"You mean I'm a slut, and you want a piece of my ass," I said, anger clearly in my voice.

"Well, I won't lie June. You are one fine woman, and I would love to enjoy your charms. I surely would." John seemed calm, almost amused in the face of my anger. He exuded confidence, as if he knew he would get when he wanted. And we all know what he wanted just then.

"Well, I'm sorry if I am sending out confusing signals, but I am not sleeping around this vacation, and we'll have to enjoy each other's company without sex, okay?" I said.

I was angry with Mike and had toyed with the idea of taking my revenge by letting John do whatever he wanted to do with me. But I did not want to be like that. And besides, Mike seemed to enjoy having me sleep around, and I was not about to give him that satisfaction. Mike and Babs were still going at it, but I could tell from Mike's body language that he was not going to last much longer.

"You probably think Babs is a slut, too," John said. "Well, she is not. She just does whatever I tell her to do. I told her to fuck Mike, and that's what she's doing. He's her first, besides of course for me. I did not know until tonight that she would do that for me. You'll have to agree it's really hot to watch, isn't it?"

I just looked at John, dumbfounded. "Is that all true?" I asked.

"Yes babe, it really is. In fact, four weeks ago Babs was a virgin, saving herself for marriage. Fortunately I found her and rescued her from her delusions."

"I didn't know she was a submissive until a few days ago, and what's more, neither did she!" John continued. "But she'll do most anything I tell her to do. Your boyfriend Mike helped me test that theory. Thanks for letting him do it."

I said, "That asshole known as Mike does what he wants to do. I have no control over him nor his all too eager cock." I put on my bikini top and said, "Let's you and I go to the pool, John."

John put on some swim trunks, making a show of squeezing his erect cock into them, and we left the two sex fiends fucking for anyone to see who walked by the window, and we sauntered off to the pool.

As we walked, I said to John, "I wanted to get you alone to ask you something. I have been wondering if I have submissive tendencies, too. What can you tell me about it to see if I do?"

"I can do better, babe," John replied. "Let's test it. Are you sure you do not want to fuck anyone but Mike this trip, or at least today?"

"Yes," I replied, "I am quite sure. Very sure."

"Okay, good, that will make this the perfect test. Now play along a little bit with me and do as I say. I'm going to try to control you," he said.

"That's silly, John. No way that's going to work. You just want to go as far as you can with me."

"I disagree," he said. "But even if you're right - which you're not - where's the harm? We'll have a little fun and stop whenever you say, okay?"

I had to admit I saw the logic of that, and so we began. The first thing he did was to kiss me. He was good at it, too. I got turned on despite my intention not to let that happen.

We walked to the pool area, and we were alone there, since the sun had just set and it was getting dark. We sat at the edge of the pool making out. He ran his hands up and down my back, and it felt good. I was enjoying this harmless but very sexy fun.

John made a chaise lounge chair flat and told me to lie on it on my stomach. I did. He told me he was going to give me a massage, and he pulled a tiny bottle of baby oil out of the pocket of his swim trunks. He told me to unclasp my suit top, but to keep it on, so he could massage my back. This seemed harmless enough; I had already been topless in front of him, so I complied.

Lots of the motel rooms overlooked the pool, which sort of played the role of a courtyard in the middle. Anyone who wanted to could see us from their rooms, since the soft lights around the pool would make us fairly visible, even in the dark. This also helped me to agree to unhook my bikini top; maybe we would be watched.

He spread oil over my entire back, and then he rubbed my back, pushing down strongly with his hands, and kneading my muscles, especially around my neck. It felt heavenly. He did this for a long time, and I did not want it to end. When his hands went to the bottom of my back, they entered my bikini bottoms, just a little.

This felt really sexy. It was the suggestion of his hands entering. They really did not violate me in any way.

He said, "Babe, remove your bottoms, they're hampering the effectiveness of the massage."

I said, "Nice try, John, but no thanks." He said okay and continued the massage, but his hands no longer entered the bikini bottoms, and it did not feel as good. I missed the sexual suggestiveness.

"Okay, babe, now roll over and I'll do your front," he said. I rolled over but carefully, in order to keep my bikini top on my boobs, even though the top was not hooked in the back, and therefore was quite loose. I was aware of all of those room windows and how the people in them could watch us.

He did the same things, and when his hands roamed over my body, pressing down and working their magic, they would continue under my bikini top, just a little.

"Babe, take off your bikini top, okay? It's hampering my style."

This time I did not answer him, but I did nothing myself. I guess I thought he would remove it; all he had to do was lift it. After all, wasn't that what he wanted?

I was wrong. When I did not remove it, it stayed on me, and his hands no longer went under the suit, again diminishing the fun and the sexual suggestiveness.

Next he oiled up my legs, and his magical hands massaged them lovingly, occasionally entering the borders of my bikini bottoms. Once again John said, "Babe, remove your bottoms please, they're hampering my style."

I realized it was up to me to undress myself at his command. I raised my hips and slid them off. I also removed my loose bikini top. I was now lying there naked for him. All he said was, "There we go. Now you'll really enjoy the massage."

I glanced up at the motel rooms, and I could see some movement in at least one of the windows. We had a voyeur. I began to get wet.

He continued the massage for another half hour, both my naked front, and he had me roll over and he did my naked back. He scrupulously stayed away from my cunt, and also my nipples, but he got very close quite often. This made it end up being an incredibly sexy massage.

"Okay Babe, I'm done," John finally said.

"John, that was wonderful. Thank you so much," I said, lying naked on my stomach.

"Do you think you can walk? Not too relaxed?" he asked.

"Yes, sure I can walk," I replied.

"I want you to walk, slowly, around the pool," he said. "Come back to me after you walk around the pool."

"John, I'm naked," I said. "People can see me from their room windows."

"Yes, I know," he said. "Nevertheless, stay that way and please start now."

There was something in his voice. It had an authority, a command to it. I was so relaxed, and grateful for the massage, there was nobody around at the pool. I have to admit, I wanted to obey him. I silently got up and walked around the pool. I am an exhibitionist after all, and after walking around the motel's pool naked, my cunt was wet and ready.

When I came back to him, he too was naked, sitting in a chair. A young college age couple was sitting nearby beside the pool as well. I wondered if they had seen us and came down to the pool for a better view?

"Give me a blowjob, June," he said. "Now."

Again, the quiet authoritative tone of his voice just sort of mesmerized me. Even though the other couple was staring at us, I nevertheless got on my knees and leaned over his cock, which was soft. I lovingly licked his balls and the length of his cock. I took it into my mouth, and I felt it grow in my mouth as I licked the top of it with my tongue. I could taste the juices of Babs on it. That turned me on, and his cock grew in my mouth and became rock hard.

"Nice job, June," John said, pulling his now hard cock from my mouth. I was disappointed he removed his cock. I wanted it back, and wondered how I had failed him.

"If it was nice, why did you remove your cock?" I asked. It was then I saw the other man was standing next to John.

"Pull off that man's swim trunks, Babe," he said. I just froze. John continued, "You have his permission, do it now."

Again I seemed unable to resist his voice, and I pulled off his trunks, revealing a nice long, hard cock. "Now suck his cock, June. Give him a blowjob he will not forget."

I had just had John's cock in my mouth, a man I had know for less than an hour, I was naked, and now I was to put a complete stranger's cock in my mouth? This was ludicrous. What kind of a total slut does John think I am, I thought to myself.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers