June the Exhibitionist Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

I can't believe it, but I obeyed. I don't know why I did, I felt compelled to do so. While I was blowing this complete stranger, John said to me, "I want to fuck you now, June. Nod if that is okay."

I nodded, and felt John's cock enter my soaking wet cunt from behind me. I went right on blowing the stranger while John pounded into me, fucking me thoroughly. This humiliated me, shamed me, and damned if it didn't intensify my arousal. I don't think I had ever been so turned on as I was at that moment.

I discovered that I craved being watched, and I could not believe I was servicing two men at once, both essentially strangers. The woman who was the man's date was intensely watching us. She had her hand in her bathing suit bottoms and was clearly fingering herself.

I was now really hot, and getting noisy, too, moaning and crying out. I could tell that this turned on John, too, since he was enjoying how turned on I was. Lights were turning on in the motel rooms as they heard the moans. Sometimes moans can be deceiving: They could be moans of sexual ecstasy, or they could be moans of pain. People need to look to see what's going on.

John started to screw me, using a circular motion. I guess Mike too heard my moans, and recognized them as mine, and came running to the pool to see what was happening, and found me in flagrante delicto.

I could see him smile from the corner of my eye. He had noticed of course the date of the man I was blowing, who was watching her date getting blown by this slut, the slut being me, and still fingering herself. She had even pushed her bathing suit bottoms down somewhat to give her fingers complete access.

He whispered to her, and then she lay down poolside and he slipped off her bathing suit bottoms. She raised her hips to help him do so. Without ceremony he began to fuck her, just like that! I figured he was not mad at me.

I was surprised he still had it in him. I would have thought Babs had drained him of all the cum he had.

This was the second time that evening he had cheated on me, right in front of me. Of course, my moral authority was nill, given that I was blowing a stranger and John was fucking me.

I could see them out of the corner of an eye, and it looked really sexy to me that Mike was fucking her while her bathing suit top was still covering her large breasts. It seemed sexier than if she had been naked.

The stranger blew his load in my mouth, and John, still in the throes of fucking me, groaned to me, "Swallow it all," and so I did. Then John pulled out only to lay me down next to Mike and the woman he was ravishing, and finished me off missionary style. God he was a good fuck.

I turned to look at the woman as John pounded me, and our eyes locked. She had a bit of a glaze in her eyes. She whispered, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

I whispered back, "I know. Everyone is probably watching us from their rooms as we fuck strangers."

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and moaned loudly. Mike was probably doing his special move, the one I love, when he fucks me. Luckily, John suddenly started fingering my clit as he fucked me, and I got to involuntarily moan too. This was fun.

John could not last longer, and he squirted his load into my cunt. He pulled out and told me to stick my finger in my snatch and lick his cum off my finger. Again I obeyed. Babs had shown up, wearing a bikini. I don't know how much of the action she saw. But I could tell she was surprised to see the mini orgy going on poolside.

John told Babs to strip and she did so with no hesitation. Then he told her to lie down and told me to eat her out. We both complied. I could taste Mike's cum in her cunt; it was a familiar taste, of course. I felt revolted to eat Mike's cum from another woman, but I realized that John, Mike, and the stranger, and his woman were all watching us intensely. That kept me turned on.

After a few minutes he told us to switch, and Babs ate me out, lapping up John's cum. This was so perverse. She continued until I had a wonderful, powerful orgasm. The orgasm was so strong that my body shook and quivered.

John said to me, as I lay there blissed out, "Honey, it is my opinion that you are definitely a submissive." I nodded, thoroughly dazed.

The next day we continued our drive down to Florida. It was caravan style, with John and Babs following close behind. When we stopped for lunch, John told Mike that he and I had learned that I was a submissive. I turned red with embarrassment. Babs announced that she was one too, to nobody's surprise.

Mike wanted to know what he meant, precisely. John said, "I'll show you." He told Babs to leave the coffee shop and to go behind it where the truck parking is. He told her to strip down to her bra and panties once she was at the truck parking area. She quickly got up from the table and did as John wanted. John said, "Let's go join her."

We paid for our lunch and joined Babs at the back of the café. Sure enough, she was standing there dressed only in a bra and panties. It was deserted, with only a few trucks parked, and they were some distance away.

John said, "June, go to Babs and finish undressing her." I was surprised by this request, but I began to get aroused and clearly so did Babs. I complied. When I finished Babs was naked.

"Babs, undress June, please," was John's next utterance. Babs approached me, and I was scared. John wanted two naked women in the truck parking behind a highway café? Really? This did not seem to be a good idea. But Babs came over to me and damned if I did not let her undress me completely, too.

Mike said, "Okay, John, I get the idea."

John said, "Do you want to fuck one of them? Or would you like me to fuck one of them? God, they're gorgeous, aren't they?"

"Not here, not now," Mike said. "You've made your point."

"No," John replied, "I have not yet made my point completely. Girls, give me your clothes." We both complied. "Now let's return to our cars."

"With the girls naked?" Mike asked, a little too loudly.

"Girls, will you do this for me?" We both slowly nodded, and we walked, naked, back to our cars. Quite a few people openly stared at us in surprise, if not shock. I imagine they stared especially at Babs. She looked so sexy, and so beautiful. Her perfect tits bounced lightly as she walked, her posture perfect, her curves salacious. I know that I am considered pretty and sexy too, but next to Babs I felt like a plain Jane.

John handed me my clothes through the window, and he said, "June, I want you to ride naked for the next half hour, and then you can get dressed."

Babs and I did in fact ride naked for a half hour, and we got plenty of looks from other drivers. John fingered Babs as they drove, as Babs told me later. Mike however did not even touch me. I was not sure what was going on in his head. Mike was silent as he drove.

We drove to Ft. Lauderdale and went to another cheap chain motel and checked in. John and Babs got a room next to ours. We rested, and agreed to meet up for drinks later, in a couple of hours. We were tired from the drive, and both collapsed on the bed. I had expected Mike to want sex, but he left me alone. I actually enjoyed being left alone.

I was wondering if Mike was grossed out after my sex with John and blowing the stranger by the pool. In the past, he had always pushed me to fuck other men, and even turned me into a whore one infamous evening. So I did not think it could be that.

After a half hour we began to hear Babs moan, through the wall of our adjoining room. Mike and I looked at each other, and I giggled. Babs' moans got louder and she began to shout words, such as, "Yes! Right there! Do it again! Oh God yes!" and I think that is a direct quote.

I thought this would inspire Mike, but no, he did not put any moves on me. Finally they finished, and quiet ensued for around 10 minutes. There was a knock on the door, and Mike asked me to get it. I got up muttering, "You've got legs too," but went to the door, opened it, and found Babs standing there, naked.

This woke Mike from his doldrums and he smiled and asked her in. I knew what was going to happen. I did not want to watch this, and certainly not to listen to it, so I left and went down to what passed for a pathetic lobby of the motel, where I found John.

"You sent Babs to us, didn't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

He confessed. He was still trying to feel out how much he could get away with vis à vis her submissiveness. "Apparently, it's a lot," I said.

"Yes," he agreed. "Let's go find a bar, shall we?"

We found a nice one, right near the beach, with good music and lots of college age men, and lots of hot women in it, there for a good time. John repeatedly bought me margaritas, and I was feeling no pain when he asked me to dance.

Men began to ask various girls to flash their boobs. Quite a few of them complied. John asked me, and I told him no. Then he used his voice of command, and I was drunk and turned on, and so I joined in and flashed my boobs. It was not easy, since I was wearing a dress; I had to lower the top of it, sliding the straps off my shoulders, and then push up my bra off of my boobs.

John prevailed upon me to remove my bra, and I put it in my purse. The top of my dress was diaphanous so now one could see my boobs through it, even when I was not flashing. This gave me a slutty, available look.

I got terrified when John issued the ultimate command: For the next two hours I was to refuse no request of anyone in the bar, no matter what the request was. But I was not to leave the bar. My total vocabulary was the word "yes."

I looked at him with incredulity. He repeated his command, in that voice of his, and then he said, "Kiss me." I kissed him. "Now kiss him," he said, pointing to a nearby man. I went to the man, said nothing, gave him a good look at my boobs through my dress, and then kissed him.

The man kissed back, and slipped a dress strap off my shoulder. John saw my dismay and simply said, "Leave it like that, babe." Now the dress was being held up by one lone strap.

The man looked at him quizzically, and then kissed me again, and while kissing me he slipped the other strap off my other shoulder. Again John told me to leave it like that. Only my boobs were now holding up the dress, without the friction and support of a bra, and I was not sure how long that would last.

The man smiled an evil smile and asked me to dance. It was a fast dance, and as I went through my usual moves, the dress began to slide off of me, and John, who was always nearby, said once again, "Let it go, babe." When the dance finished, I was dressed only in my panties. Everyone it seemed was looking at me. My flimsy panties were wet with my arousal.

I was now truly on display, wearing only panties in a crowded bar with a small dance floor. I felt like I had the words Target, and Slut, written all over me. I used to joke with girl friends about wearing "Come fuck me" outfits. Well I can assure you, there is no more of a come fuck me outfit than wearing only panties in a crowded bar. I was scared.

John walked over to me, took me in his arms, and kissed me. Men applauded. He put his hands on my ass, and then under my panties. His hands slipped around to the front, still under my panties, and he stuck a finger in me, then two fingers, right there on the dance floor in front of everyone.

While he was fingering me, a man walked up and said, "Could I have this dance, miss?"

I nodded, and got away from John's fingers, thank God, and danced happily with the new man, my boobs bouncing all over the place. Perhaps inspired by me, several other girls were also now down to their panties and dancing up a storm.

I was thinking about how strange this. Girls had let themselves be reduced to wearing only panties in a crowded bar, something they would never have done on their own. But once I had done it, their resistance to something so outrageous seemed to have faded. I guess it must be mob psychology.

We all must have been quite a sight to see. Small flashes of light from cell phone cameras were blinking frequently.

The next dance was a slow dance, and my dancing partner placed his hands on my panty-covered ass, then under my panties directly on my ass. He asked me if he could push down my panties and since I was under orders, I gave the only reply allowed to me and I whispered, "Yes." I shuddered. He pushed them down to my ankles, I stepped out of them, and now I was naked on the dance floor. I could not believe I was in this situation.

He said next, "May I please fuck you?" Nobody had ever asked me such a crude question, and if a stranger on a crowded dance floor had, I would have slapped him and walked away. But John was nearby and overheard and he nodded at me. Bizarrely, I felt that I had no choice.

I whispered, "Yes," totally embarrassed and blushing. I did not even know his name. He whipped out his erect and hard cock and without wasting any time he stuck it into my soaking wet cunt, right there as we stood on the dance floor. He had to lift me off the floor to do so. I am small and lightweight, and he was tall and muscular, so he seemed to lift me effortlessly. I heard several women who saw him do this to me gasp as he did it.

It was awkward to fuck like that, standing on the dance floor. I was a lot shorter than he was. So he led me to a table, bent me over it, and took me from behind. This had the disadvantage of making the fuck obvious to everyone in the bar. I was so embarrassed! I was also totally turned on. He was a good fuck, and he kept pounding away for a good long time. I hid my face against the table.

After he had fucked me for just a few minutes, I heard a woman moaning, and sure enough another slut was being fucked, also bent over a nearby table. It's funny how people feel they have to compete for such bizarre "distinctions" as being the most wild.

I looked around and saw yet another slut getting nailed, as well. This let me relax a little, and I too began to moan as the intensity of the situation began to overwhelm me. God, I was such a slut! I was such an exhibitionist slut. I could not believe this was happening.

I figured by the next day the bar would be famous at least locally as the bar where three girls got naked and let themselves be fucked in front of everyone. This could not possibly be a frequent event!

My mystery cock pulled out near the end and came all over my backside. John came to me and told me to thank him, so I went up to him and thanked him for the nice fuck. He seemed surprised, but he smiled at me. He handed me an invitation to a party, and he told me to bring some friends.

John handed me my dress, and I quickly put it on, omitting my bra and my panties. My panties in fact were nowhere to be found. John was happy as a lark. "Holy shit, June, you are even more of a submissive than is Babs. I can't believe I got you to do all of that!"

He added, "I guess it helps that you are such an exhibitionist." So John had figured that out, too. I think he had me pegged for one almost from the minute he met me in North Carolina.

"Yes, I'm fairly amazed, too. And by the way, I am also embarrassed and humiliated. Let's dial down a bit this whole project, okay?" I said. John nodded in agreement. After all, he had done his little experiment, gotten me to become naked, and to fuck a complete stranger in a bar full of strangers. Control does not get more total than that.

So there I was, thoroughly fucked and publicly humiliated, wearing a dress with a see through top and no bra, in a bar where everyone there had just watched me get fucked, and in walked Mike and Babs, hand in hand, with an after sex glow. Mike had that little smile he gets after he fucks me; but this time the smile was from fucking Babs. In spite of my own antics I had just concluded, I was jealous and angry with Mike.

I think Mike was a little nervous I would be mad. He could not even dream of what I had just finished doing in that bar. He did, however, notice my bra was missing. He would not be a male if he had not noticed that! There was an awkward silence, and I broke it by producing the card of the stranger who had just fucked me, and I said, "We're all invited to a party tonight."

John said, playing it cool, "Sounds like fun." I nodded. We left the bar quickly, before Mike could learn of what had just transpired there. Later that night, after a delicious steak dinner with a view of the water, we went to the party. I arranged with John for him to stop showing off how he could control me. He agreed, but the smile on his face troubled me.

The party was going full blast when we arrived, even though we came at the right time. Our host, whose name was Zeke, greeted us and he told us there was only one rule: anyone in the pool or the hot tub had to be naked. He smiled at me as he said it. I could see him replay in his mind pulling off my panties and then publicly fucking me. I smiled sweetly and batted my eyes at him.

It was about halfway through the party that Mike told me he was in love with Babs. This was his way of dumping me, I guess. We had been together for a year. I could not believe this. Now I was really glad about my infidelities; somehow they cushioned me a little from the blow.

Babs avoided me and I sought out John. "Did you hear the news?"

"You mean about Babs and Mike getting it on and dumping us two?" John said. He seemed not to be upset.

"Yes, exactly," I said, a little puzzled by John's equanimity in the face of such an event.

"You must be upset. I know you cared deeply for Mike," John said.

"We were in love," I said in almost a whisper. I was pushing away my tears now. "Or at least I thought we were."

"Oh yes, I'm sure you were. I loved Babs, too, but she wasn't right for me, you know? Not smart enough, you know?" John said. "Babs is a sweetheart of a woman, and built for sex, but she is as dumb as a pile of rocks."

He did not seem upset at all. I felt alone, and began to cry.

"Look honey, you need to get distracted," John said. "Let's go to the hot tub, and then a swim afterwards."

"We'd have to get naked. I'm still in a shame spiral from the bar."

"That wasn't your fault, sweetie. You were under my control, remember?" John said, soothingly. "Now you're on your own to get your rocks off, if you are so inclined. You can make your own choices."

John added, "I have always found that sex diminishes heartbreak, if you know what I mean." I knew what he meant. Sex is a man's solution to all problems. Men live a simple life.

We went over to the hot tub. Nobody was in it. I was sober, not having had anything to drink, and I felt in control of myself. I stripped off my clothes, stood there naked for a few minutes so that everyone around me could check out my body, and then I slipped into the hot tub. I have to admit I had enjoyed my brief public nudity. It had not gone unnoticed.

A few minutes later three naked guys were in the tub with me. John had disappeared. I smiled to myself. I was the center of attention of course, and I enjoyed chatting with the three men. They were constantly looking at my boobs as they floated on the water. One guy in particular I thought was charming, and he was the one I enjoyed speaking with the most. His name was Partha, and he was Indian.

The other two men left after a while, each one having taken some liberties with me, especially around my boobs. I let them and responded always with a smile. Encouraged they also kissed me while they tweaked my nipples and felt up my boobs.

One the two men left the hot tub, Partha and I were alone in it. His hand went to my thigh. I pretended not to notice and kept rambling on. I was enjoying talking with him, since he was smart and educated. His hand slowly crept up towards its obvious goal, but still I pretended not to notice, instead keeping the conversation going.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers