June the Exhibitionist Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

His hand reached its goal, and an erotic electric shock seemed to go through me, and I softly gasped. His fingers began to caress my opening, and I sighed softly. My legs parted to make it easier for him. When he stuck a finger in, I mumbled, "Oh, my." Then I sighed again.

His second finger entered me, and we now stopped speaking, as I closed my eyes, leaning back and arching my back, causing my boobs to rise out of the water. I was too turned on by this man I had met only 20 minutes earlier. I managed to say, almost in a whisper since it was all I could manage, "Let's cool off in the pool."

"Kiss me first," he said. I answered by kissing him, and as we kissed his one free hand went all over my boobs. His other hand went from caressing my vaginal areas to finger fucking me furiously. There was real passion in the kiss, and I could feel myself falling for him.

We got in the pool, still naked of course, and were cooled by the water, which felt both bracing and refreshing. I noticed his cock was nice and hard, and uncircumcised. I guessed he was not a Jewish Indian, I silently told myself, and I giggled aloud at my own humor. It was good to giggle since it relieved a bit my heartbreak.

He tried some more mischief in the pool, but everyone was watching us, since men tend to notice naked women. Whenever Partha tried something I would giggle and swim away. Finally I got out of the pool, displaying my nudity to everyone in the pool area. I enjoyed being on display, and since it was unavoidable, I felt no shame or guilt at doing so. I slowly toweled off, giving all the men lingering looks at my charms. I found my clothes, and dressed. Partha dressed too, and walked me to the bar area to get drinks.

We kept on talking. We had a lot of interests in common, many more so than I had had with Mike, I realized. We were on our second round of drinks, when we ran into Babs and Mike. I had not yet had a chance to tell Partha about Mike, yet there he was.

It was immediately apparent to Partha that something was going on, by the shameful way Mike looked at me, and the inability of Babs to look me in the eye. She clearly wished she were somewhere else.

I introduced Mike and Babs to Partha, and explained that Mike was my ex, as of about an hour ago. I told him Babs was a sweetheart of a girl, and I wished her well with Mike. Babs then looked me in the eye for the first time, and the guilt began to flow. She cried, then came to me and kissed me lovingly on the mouth. Boy did this surprise Partha! I guess that doesn't happen that much in India.

Actually I'm sure it does happen in India. Just much less often in public, I suppose.

Mike and Babs moved on, and Partha stood there, stupefied. "I guess two women getting it on is not in the Kama Sutra," I said.

"Maybe not," Partha said, and then we both laughed. "But then, I think rebound sex is not in it, either. Just an hour ago you broke up, you say?"

"Yes, after a year together. He found Babs, you see. At least he left me for a wonderful woman," and I said that last thing to alleviate a bit the guilt I saw that Babs was consumed with, even though she could no longer hear me. Maybe I said it for myself.

"He's a fool. That much is obvious. You are a wonderful woman, June," Partha said. "You're pretty, sexy, and smart. You're everything a man like me wants in a woman."

"I'm sure you say that to all the women you meet for the first time naked in a hot tub, right?"

"Yes, I guess I do. Since I have only met one woman that way. I wish I could have met you a little longer after your break-up. This won't work, you know. I'd be a rebound lover."

"I know," I said. "But maybe we should still fuck and see where it goes?"

"I know you need to forget him, June. But I'm too attracted to you, and I like myself too much, to be the one you use that way. This place is full of men who would love a one-night stand with you. You don't need me for that. Goodbye," and with that Partha simply walked away. This showed me that a man can in fact turn down an invitation to fuck. Who knew?

Twice rejected, I was a mess. I planted myself at the drinks counter, and asked the hired bartender to keep the margaritas coming. I got very drunk, and sure enough someone did in fact want to take advantage of me. I think his name was George, or Evan or something, but he came over to me, he saw me drunk and vulnerable, and he took me to a bedroom.

Let's call him Evan. I was already slurring my words, and so it's perhaps not surprising I'm not sure about his name. Anyway he kissed me, he undressed me and I undressed him, and then he lay me down and he fucked me silly. I moaned and screamed and had a great time. When he finally pulled out and squirted on my stomach, I saw that we had an audience of two men. I smiled at them.

One by one they each had their way with me. One took me from behind, and another I gave a blowjob. The blowjob guy let someone else fuck me after he exploded into my mouth, but then he returned to taste my cunt and he fucked me, too. Then Evan took me again. I never did even learn the names of the other two men.

This gangbang by the three men seemed to be just what I needed, if a girl can ever truly need to be gangbanged, which I doubt. I felt much better, and thought then that maybe John had a point about sex therapy for a breakup.

But shortly after the gangbang, while I was still lying naked on the bed covered with cum, I heard the telltale moans of Babs from the bedroom next to the one I was in. I staggered up, having been left there alone by the three men who used me for their pleasure, and stumbled over to the next bedroom where I found Babs, having her own gangbang, while John and Mike both watched, standing in the corner.

I tried to read Mike's face but it was a blank mask. I watched Babs get nailed for a while, and kind of enjoyed the show, to be honest. Some of the gangbangers seemed pretty violent with her. I especially enjoyed that.

A man was taking her from behind and slapping her ass so hard it almost sounded like gunshots. Her ass was developing red welts. Then he moved his cock to her ass and just thrust it in, with no preparation. It was brutal, and amazingly Babs was moaning and seemed to be enjoying it the entire time.

Babs didn't appear to mind being used so cruelly, in fact she seemed to be into it. But I nevertheless enjoyed seeing her being so roughly violated. I managed to get an even lower opinion of myself for having enjoyed her humiliation.

Mike was still watching, and beginning to stroke himself. John had disappeared. Nobody seemed to have even noticed me there, even though I was standing there naked and covered with cum.

I left and found my clothes, except for my bra and panties, and looked for John. In the process I found three more women in the throes of sex. It was nice to know Babs and I were not the only ones giving it away that evening.

I finally found John, and he took me back to the hotel, and I raped him repeatedly in the motel room. I did not make him pull out, either. Later I awoke to hear Mike and Babs going at it in the other room. Babs, it seems, is never one for quiet sex.

I guess Mike forgave Babs for her gangbang, or perhaps it turned him on, the sick bastard. Or maybe he just wanted to torture me, knowing how noisy she is and that John and I would be listening next door. But probably he simply could not resist Babs. I think no man can resist Babs, if she goes after him.

John and I agreed to stay in touch, but somehow I knew we would not. For me, it was just too painful, and I wanted to forget this particular spring vacation. I suspect that, despite his bravado and what he said, he too was heartbroken over losing Babs.

I returned to college without a boy friend, but thoroughly fucked. I guess I had let seven different men fuck me down in Florida, and one of them was in fact Partha, who decided I was indeed too hot a woman not to fuck, given the chance. He came back, and I again gave him the chance, and boy, did he take it. He took it twice, one time after the other.

Ironically, Mike and I had not fucked on that trip. And we did not return to college together, either. I hitchhiked, and thanked truckers for giving me a ride by fucking them. It was easy to get more rides that way, as a trucker would pass me on to the next one at a truck stop. I was out of control.

It was also interesting fucking the truckers. They were very different from the college boys I was used to. They were grown men, honest and hard working, trying to make ends meet. Most were married and many had children.

They were cheating on their wives with me, but they needed the release from their tedious jobs. Mostly they were unimaginative in their fucking, and did not really know how to please a woman. Still, I enjoyed the honesty of the sex and it brought us closer together.

The truckers did not have the attitude that I was just a bang piece for them, and they treated me with tenderness and affection. They opened up to me, and I really enjoyed getting to know them. I learned from them, too.

There were some outrageous moments, however. At one truck stop I fucked a trucker on top of a picnic table while two others watched. Then I blew another one. The third trucker jerked off and squirted on me. I had to use the shower at the truck stop to wash off the cum.

The upshot is that I made it back to college, somewhat sore, but whole, and despite all the fucking, still heartbroken.

Back in college, when the men found out I no longer had a boyfriend and was now available, I had to fight them off. Remember, I'm both a pretty and a sexy girl, and college men like that. Hell, all men like that. I did a really poor job of fighting off the men. Any illusions I had of not being a slut were gone, and gone for good.

Men would take me out on a date, and somehow either during the date itself, or at the end back in their room, we would fuck. Some guys asked me out a second time, and one guy fell either in love or more likely in lust with me. We had fun. One memorable time, as it got warmer, he took me to an amusement park, and I guess he wanted to see how much he could get away with on each ride we went on.

First he made me flash my boobs for the camera near the end of the roller coaster ride. He bought the picture of it, too. He fingered me almost to an orgasm in the tunnel of love. He even got me naked in the haunted house. I thought we might get kicked out of the amusement park, but somehow we barely managed to avoid getting caught.

After the haunted house he kept my underwear, and I was walking around the park commando, and he took full advantage of my state. His hands would go under my tee shirt whenever he felt he could get away with it, and occasionally he would push up my tee shirt exposing my boobs to another guy standing nearby.

When we were seated on a ride, he would stick his fingers under my short shorts and into my cunt. Sometimes he would unsnap and unzip my shorts, to give himself easy access. I let him do all of this, without even a whimper of protest. He was incredulous at my lack of resistance. As far as I was concerned, he could do whatever he wanted with me. Looking back now, I was nuts.

For a spectacular end of our day, he had me blow him behind an RV in the parking lot of the amusement park, and he had me remove my tee shirt while I did it, "for inspiration," he said. Then on the drive home, he pulled off at a rest area and we fucked in the small wooded area adjoining the rest area. I had a mega orgasm during the fuck, after having been aroused the entire day.

The problem is, while I thoroughly enjoyed our times together, we really were not right for each other. It was just fun sex. So I ended it after a few weeks and a lot of good sex. My times with him, however, put my reputation in the toilet, and now I was "outed" as a slut. For example, after I dumped him, he posted on his Facebook page the picture of me flashing my boobs on the roller coaster ride.

He also wrote about the blowjob behind the RV, and the sex at the highway rest stop. He wrote about other outrageous things we had done, such as fucking in the library stacks. Men can be such creeps.

Through no fault of mine however, I did get a type of ironic revenge: No other college women would put out for him once they learned what he had done to me. Women do not like men who kiss and tell, or more appropriately in this case fuck and tell. And especially they do not like men who violate trust by posting compromising pictures and descriptions on the Internet after a break-up.

I was furious, but I had to admit I looked pretty, sexy, and downright hot in the roller coaster picture. Every man in our college wanted to date me, it seemed. I was fucking two or three new men every week. My jilted lover in contrast had to use prostitutes if he wanted sex.

It was horrible; women are just not supposed to behave the ways I was behaving. But actually it was also fun; if a bit dangerous from the standpoint of STDs. Fortunately I was lucky on that score. Of course, all men had to use condoms, my one inviolate rule.

Nevertheless, after fucking the seven men in Florida, the four truckers each taking me part of the way back to college, and around 30 different college men while looking for love and getting only orgasms, it all began to feel hollow.

I figured sooner or later I would find the right man. It turned out to be later, indeed much later, with a lot of highly sexy memories created during the search. Looking back now, years later, I enjoy reliving those experiences.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers