All Comments on 'Jury Duty'

by veryluckyhusband

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Not too bad, rather enjoyable

But if she could easily text someone for a quickie, who's to say this really is only the second time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't have a Hot-Wife without a WACC

No matter how you dice it She fucks around, and you get screwed.

She may give you loving words and fuck you now but wait.

She is already looking for your permanent replacement.

Oh she may stay with you, for money, security, ability to fuck lots of men

But her love is already moving on

Oh and don't worry there will be many men bigger, or larger, or better stamina , or better technique, or just more romantic. Lots of fish in the sea and now she has a safe port to explore from

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exciting Story!

Wittols have the best of both worlds-hot wives they love and love to fuck, whose wives feel the same way about their husbands. None of that cuckold angst about not being good enough for their wives or needing to see them dominated by BBC's. None of that locking up in chastity or being made to do the chores while they're out. You'd think that's what we're all into, based on the cuckold sites out there.

Hey, if you're a submissive/masochist/sissy, that's fine, if that's who are are and what you want. But for the rest of us, it really is about sharing our beautiful, highly-sexed wives. Let's face it: most men have a long refractory period, and women have three holes; women are just capable of so much more sex than we are. Twice, my wife has had what is called a continuous orgasm, once when I was in her pussy, once when I was in her ass. If I hadn't been capable of keeping it up that long for her, she probably might have wanted to call in reinforcements! I guess it protects the survival of the species.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
rather good

I enjoyed this - jury duty was a nice twist - and not really a cuckold story as he very much gets to have sex with his wife - its a hotwife story. So many of us guys fantasize about this - but do we want it to come true? I wonder how many women fantasize about this - and do they want it to come true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

Well written hot wife story,Hope you post again.Please ignore the gay losers who hate hot wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well another dismal day for loving wives stories.

Only two posted and of course they're worthless. According to the tags both are hotwife/wife sharing tales which to most on this site equals non-erotic drivel.Thought this site was called Lit-erotica. Should change the name to "trasherotica" more fitting for most of the crap posted in this category.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Pretty hot

although some doubts about the easy availability of the other dude, and your wife's quick explicit text-seems a bit out of character. Also the preferring a handjob to finishing inside? But I do realize we are alll different so....

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Two-for-two

I didn't enjoy this one as much as your first, but I still appreciate the way you capture and articulate the excruciating angst of thinking of your wife with another man. What I didn't like about this one was all of the convenient "deus ex machina" it took to move this plot along.

Any time a plot involves a husband secretly watching his wife have sex, it requires some amount of this convenient device. In this case, it was a series of conveniences: the husband's lunch break that perfectly synced with the wife's visitor, the thin walls of their house, the forunately-timed collapse of the shades, etc.. Your first story was easy to believe. This one, not so much.

In any event, you've left us with a brief, but entertaining, glimpse into a happily-perverted couple's marriage. For that, I thank you for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lots of dumb ass haters

I gave you a 5 to balance out the haters.

To all you dumb fuck's leaving comments about "cuck shit", stop fucking reading the "loving wives" category. You dumb mother fuckers pick a story in a category that's specifically for "cuck shit", and then you act all surprised when you read it. Get a fucking clue morons.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 8 years ago
5

Gave it a 5 to counter the haters. No story should ever get a 1. I have been on the receiving end of these haters too.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
As I said in part 1...

As I said in part 1: "If they liked it and both were in agreement...No harm's done...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT:"S A FUCKING STORY ANNONY NOT REAL ASS

JESUS YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I asked my own wife once

If she would let someone she liked actually go all the way with her. It took awhile, but once she realized I was serious she said she would do it for me if that is what I wanted her to do.

It took a long time, but finally she did it, with a massage therapist that didn't mind breaking some laws.

I really is quite a turnon for some reason. But now she wants to watch ME, which hasn't happened yet but might.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: lots of dumb ass haters

Sounds like you got some of that hate in you, yourself. Maybe you should learn to lighten up and let people voice their opinions as they see fit. Think so?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plot 4*

Unfortunately, execution was misdemeanor. Just not erotic. 2* result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE STORY IS HOT! Haven'tfi ish it bc it's 1:38 AM & I must get up early. Based onwhat i read it is FIVE STAR STUFF!

:)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I didn't rate this...

...because I don't want to bring it down. But why anyone finds this appealing is far beyond my understanding.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I read it

So I'll rate it. Just another cuck and whore story, like the other thousands exactly like it. No men were involved in the writing of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just

Just garbage.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sick.

Do people write this tripe because they like it, or because they like getting told they are pathetic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good read

Pretty good story, liked how it built on your previous one. It cracks me up how people just whine and complain about stories like this. It is under loving wives category which plainly states what this category is about and they read the story knowing full well what it will probably contain and then complain about it. Complete morons!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE IT! Bravo! ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! His wife is a keeper. Period. This story is erotic, realistic, & romantic, all in one.

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert!):

Quote: I sat with a smile on my face for ten minutes, thinking about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful, confident, strong, smart and open-minded wife – someone so confident in her body and her sexuality that she could enjoy doing what she just did, and come out the other side loving me and our relationship even more. End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another non man!

Just another cuckold husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like this story very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****

:)

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

A good story.

I liked your other story a little more than this one. But just a little.

I was disappointed at the dates of these stories. It makes me think that you may not write anymore stories. That would be a bad thing, as I am not alone in thinking you have a real talent for story telling.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick,sick, sick…..

..A one is more than it deserves!,!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tralalalan69er, you have an opinion on just about everything, but you really got this one wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A waste of time!!!!

Jb0664Jb0664about 2 years ago

I've seen many of the last few comments on other stories, including my own. It's amazing how narrow minded people can be, thinking that everyone has to adhere to their opinions or they're "wrong" or "sick." I enjoyed this story because it depicts LOVE between a husband and wife. There is no humiliation. Sex is just sex and spouses can share each other with other people if they so choose. It's their decision, not the decision of the insecure, controlling A-holes out there who disparage a loving lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong idea. What if she finds someone with a bigger dick? What if he just happens to know how to use it better? What if he happens to have a LOT of money? What if he's her "soulmate"? How about if he passes along something to her that you CAN'T divorce? And on and on. You get the idea. You're playing Russian Roulette with your life and your wife. How stupid can you be?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Great Erotic Story, done this very same thing, many times. Tho, I don't recommend them anymore after 4 divorces and many lost girlfriends. LOL, still great Writing, a great story. I could almost feel myself there again! 5 stars to the writer, great effort. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous