All Comments on 'Just a Cuckold Fantasy? Pt. 02'

by sincity001

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nobody is THAT stupid!

Are they? Even for fiction this was just over-the-top silly. No stars for absolute drivel.

Miguel59Miguel59over 8 years ago
Nice read

I like the story being told from both perspectives. Interesting to see where you're going to take this. How about part 3 being from Stephen's perspective? He has to be feeling very confident he's going to fuck Jules. Does he think Antony is a wife sharer or a submissive cuck? Does he think Jules has a clue about how he wants her? How are you going to add Stephen's wife to the mix? Is she a female cuck who gets off on her husband fucking other women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES

Please, please continue.......

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Yes continue but please put this in FETISH where it belongs

Dishonest and deceptive earned you 1*.

kathleen_41kathleen_41over 8 years ago
Very Hot...Story...

Hi, just a short note to let you know that my wife and I really enjoyed reading "Just a Cuckold Fantasy? Pt. 02". Hope you will continue....my wife enjoys going on voice and cam with other guys while I work our cam for her. It is very exciting seeing the guys enjoy her while she shows and we all talk.

John and Kathleen

mywifeforyourpleasuress@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid

Stupid stupid stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey, its your time and energy, write what you want.

Relief is just a click away. This was an easy one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a bad start

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. And ignore the trolls who badmouth anything with a cuckold theme.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Realistic

Hi, I love how realistic this is. Certainly cuckold wannabes like myself enjoy sharing pics and love seeing others turned on, especially if bigger. Read my story..it is too a mix of fantasy and reality. I'm looking forward to chapter 3!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
WTF?

You do plan on finishing this some time in the future aren't you ?? Or are you going to be like all those other assholes that start a story and never finish them ??

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 8 years ago
Good story keep it going!

I enjoyed part 1 and 2 of your stories, I hope that you keep up the story line! I'd like to know more details about your sexy, hot, wife too! Paint a vivid picture of her, her hair, tits, tummy, legs, ass, pussy, face, etc! You say she's gorgeous, so let us picture her sexiness and her beauty. She does sound like a great tease and a terrific fuck, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Realism

I know guys talk about wives, whether an old buddy or a neighbor. I think it takes a lot of courage or just the right conviction to share pictures. It is not impossible for a more assertive or alpha neighbor to show his cock. Don't ask me how I know (: Anyway, if you have sincere cuckold tendencies, it will come out around the neighbor...and if you enjoy SPH, you he will eventually see. And, the part about sharing pictures, yes..a definitel thrill, especially when it becomes clear it will remain one sided. I am looking forward to reading more chapters! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!!!

Only laughable that people can be pervert like you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuck-a-Doodle DON'T!

I can see this marriage circling the drain! As soon as she fucks a big cock on a real man,she'll dump her little cuck of a husband.

Why did she marry the wimp in the first place?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous