Just a Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers

"What happened to your room?"

"Jim's moving in and Mom wanted the space down here. I think she's going to turn it into a sewing room or something."

"Oh. Well, thank goodness the bed's still here," she said, turning to him with a mischievous smile.

"Oh really? And why is that?"

"My plans for the evening rely heavily on that bed."

"Interesting. I'd like to hear more about these plans."

"Why don't I just show you?"

She pulled her t-shirt off over her head and reached for him, unbuttoning his dress shirt as she placed little tickling kisses on his neck. He couldn't keep his hands off her and reached behind her to unfasten her bra so he could get down to business.

"Sorry I'm not wearing anything fancy tonight. I left all that stuff at school. I didn't know I'd need it."

"Mm, you don't need it, babe." He circled her nipples with his thumbs, watching as they crinkled and hardened into points, his mouth watering with the need to suck and nibble on them.

"I thought you liked the lacy stuff."

He dragged his eyes from her breasts and met her gaze. "Of course I liked it. But you certainly don't need it. You look just as sexy in that little white cotton one." He looked back down at the nipples that he was now rolling gently between his thumb and index finger, a grin stealing across his face. "Or without one at all." She gasped as he pinched tighter, her hands stilling on his last button. "You know how you looked sexiest?"

"Hm?" she breathed, her eyes closed as he continued to play with her nipples. He bent slightly to kiss along her jaw and smiled as she pressed herself closer to him.

"When you were wearing just my t-shirt and it was so thin I could see these through the fabric." He pinched at her nipples again and she moaned into his ear, nipping sharply at his lobe. "And your ass was peeking out the bottom with your gorgeous legs on display."

"Well if that's all it takes to get you going I'm gonna save a ton of money on my wardrobe." She looked up at him with a smile, then got a thoughtful look on her face. "Wait a minute, the only time I ever wore your t-shirt was-"

"I know." He shook his head and tried to look sheepish. "I was sitting there on your floor, pissed as hell, worried about you, head throbbing so hard I could barely see straight, and I still couldn't stop checking out your ass. Thank God Aaron can't read minds because he would have beat me to a pulp if he'd known what I was thinking."

Her jaw dropped and she slapped him weakly on the chest. "I might have beat you to a pulp myself. I thought you had a concussion. I was scared to death, not to mention feeling insanely guilty for putting you in that position with Aaron, and you were just sitting there admiring the view?"

"No babe," he said, grabbing her hand as she drew back to hit him again. "None of that was your fault. I put myself in that position. I knew what I was risking and I went ahead and did it anyway."

She relaxed against him and laced her fingers with his where he held her wrist. "Would you do it differently if you could go back?"

He knew what she was really asking. He'd told her that morning that he regretted what they had done; that he never should have started it. She wanted to know if he still felt that way. He shook his head slowly.

"I wish I'd realized sooner how I really felt about you. And I wish I hadn't been such a coward once I did realize it. But no, I wouldn't do it differently."

"Me either," she said quietly. He watched as a grin crept slowly across her face and she looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye. "It was pretty hot sneaking around like that. I mean, it's not something I'd want to do for a long time, but..."

He smiled back and shook his head. "Naughty girl. You got all turned on thinking we might get caught, didn't you?"

She bit her lip and nodded and he just couldn't help himself. He slapped her ass. She jumped, but this time her sharp intake of breath was one of excitement, not surprise.

"You're giving me all kinds of ideas, babe."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," he murmured against her lips before kissing her again. It was still a little bit of a thrill every time she let him kiss her and suck her pouty little bottom lip into his mouth so he savored the feeling, knowing it wouldn't last forever.

Without pulling her lips from his she walked him backwards until she got to the bed and pulled his shirt back off his shoulders. They had to part, briefly, so he could pull his t-shirt over his head, but they came immediately back together like two opposing magnets and tumbled onto the bed.

Giggling like kids, they wriggled their way into a comfortable spot on Gabe's old twin bed without ever breaking their kiss. Her hands roamed his chest and shoulders, occasionally flicking and pinching at his nipples while he took a backseat and let her explore his body. One hand drifted down to trace the outline of his dick through his jeans and she giggled when it jumped under her hand.

Damn, she was cute.

Finally, she was the one who pulled back, her hand still on his cock, pressing harder now as she looked up at him with a mischievous smile.

"Can we try something I've always wondered about?"

"Absolutely." With her hand where it was he would have said yes to pretty much anything she asked him at the moment. He couldn't help the disappointed groan he made when she moved it away.

"Really? You don't even want to know what it is first?"

"Nope. I already told you, you can't shock me."

"You should be careful saying things like that. I might take it as a challenge."

"Please do, I'd love to see what you'd come up with. But first tell me what you wanted to try." He tried not to smile as her face flushed red, but he couldn't keep his amusement entirely under wraps.

"Stop laughing at me," she said, her eyes narrowing. She sounded irritated, but he could see the laughter in her eyes.

"I'm not laughing, you just look so damn cute when you get all embarrassed like that." He kissed the tip of her nose, the only part of her face that wasn't red at that point. "What if I don't look at you? Would that make it easier?"

He kissed his way down her neck, his fingers forging the path, tracing light circles around her puckered nipples. He could feel goose bumps under his tongue as he teased her until her back arched and she pushed her nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, rolling the tip around with his tongue, enjoying the noises she was making.

"Tell me now," he whispered as he moved to give the other breast the same attention.

Her voice came out all husky, like it always did when she was turned on. Just the sound of it would have made him hard, but the words that came out of her mouth didn't hurt.

"I want...mmm...I want you to go down on me-"

She gasped as he nipped hard at her nipple and her words melted into unintelligible moans.

"It sounds good so far. Tell me the rest," he said as he started to slide slowly down her body, taking time to place soft kisses on the cute little freckles scattered across the pale skin of her stomach. She stayed silent as he moved lower, circling her belly button with his tongue. "Come on Cassie. You want me to eat your pussy and..."

She laughed, but he felt the shiver that ran through her body at his words and her laugh faded as he unbuttoned her jeans.

"I want you to do it while I'm...returning the favor."

"Mm, yes. We can definitely do that."

He sat up long enough to pull off her jeans, then returned to his soft kisses, drifting lower and lower, her heady scent drawing him in. When he finally dragged his tongue slowly along her slit he moaned at the taste of her. Her legs fell open and her hand tangled in his hair as she writhed under his mouth, pulling him closer, wordlessly demanding more. He closed his lips around her clit and sucked gently as her hips rose up off the bed.

"Oh God, Gabe..."

Damn he'd missed this. Her taste and the sounds she made and the feel of her moving under him, just all of it. How had he gone this long without having her again? His tongue lashed at the hardening nub and he felt her legs start to tremble against his shoulders.

"No! Oh, wait..."

She pulled his hair and tried to scoot away, but there was no way he was letting her go yet. He locked his arms around her hips and held tight, never moving his mouth from its spot. It didn't take long for her objections to fade and her cries to grow louder. When she came he slid his tongue deep inside to feel her pulsing around him and had the added benefit of hearing her cry out his name in ecstasy.

He looked up at her lying breathless on his bed, her chest and face flushed pink, her eyes barely open and fixed on him. A grin crept across his face at the annoyed look in her eyes as he licked his lips and wiped his chin with the back of his hand.

"Don't worry babe, we can do it again your way this time. Do you want to be on top or on bottom?" Her blank stare told him she hadn't considered it that far. "How about we start with you on top. You might not be quite ready for skull fucking yet."

She raised her eyebrow at him and he tried to ignore how hard he got at the slightly-scared-but-curious look in her eye. He quickly shed himself of his jeans and lay down at her side, taking a moment to enjoy the way her soft body felt pressed against his. She snuggled into him, wrapping her arm around his neck and he couldn't help kissing her again as he slid one hand down her spine to cup her ass.

"Okay," he said reluctantly pulling away. "I'm gonna get carried away again if you keep kissing me like that. Swing around here and let's do this."

Cass scooted around so she was sitting next to his him, her legs curled up by his shoulder. "So do I just...sit on your face or what?"

He froze with his hand on her calf. Her face was so open and curious it was obvious she had no idea she'd just said something that made him want to throw her down and fuck her senseless.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her face turning pink.

Gabe had to clear his throat before he could speak. "Nothing, that was just...really really hot. I love it when you say things like that."

A sexy smile curled across her lips and she got that teasing glint in her eye. "Like what? Sit on your face?"

He narrowed his eyes on hers and nodded; tightening his grip on her calf and pulling it so it lay across his chest. His hand slid down to her ankle and he wrapped his fingers around it and tugged, but she resisted, her grin widening.

"So I sit on your face and then what? Just press my..." She turned noticeably redder in the face and bit her lip for a split second before blowing his mind. "Press my pussy against your mouth?"

All the breath left him at once and Gabe mustered all of his self restraint to keep himself from pushing her over and burying his face between her thighs. He clenched his jaw and took a deep breath through his nose, then nodded again, slower this time, and pulled harder on her ankle. Cassie slid slowly up and settled herself over him on her knees, her hands resting lightly on his belly.

"Like this?" she asked, slowly lowering herself toward him.

"Oh god, yes. Just like that."

She was so wet, her inner lips swollen and open for him. He started to lift up to meet her halfway, but her fingers pressed down on his chest. He groaned and made himself be patient, settling for sliding his hands up the backs of her thighs and then running his fingernails back down them.

Cassie shivered, but was apparently determined to tease him because she stopped with her pussy inches from his face and bent forward along his torso. He felt her breasts press against his stomach and then the delicious sensation of her hot breath across the head of his dick and her cool fingers wrapping around the base.

He couldn't help it. His tongue came out on its own and extended as far as it could go to flick at the tip of her clit. Cassie jumped and her hips dropped down to exactly where he wanted them. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and held her tight as he flattened his tongue against her and started lapping at her with long slow drags.

He paused only when she took him into her mouth and started sucking. Fortunately for her she only did it for a couple of seconds before she released him and started licking up and down the underside of his shaft, swirling around his head every time she reached the tip.

To distract himself from her attentions he slid his hands around so he could use his thumbs to open her wider. He took a moment to let his breath wash over her and appreciate how beautiful she was, all glistening and pink inside with little tufts of short red curls along the edges and covering her mound. Then he made his tongue into a firm point and speared it deep inside her tight little hole.

She squealed and her hips bucked back against him, shoving his tongue deeper inside as he started thrusting in and out. He didn't even notice that she'd taken him back in her mouth until she started moaning around him.

"Oh fuck," he muttered as his head fell back on the bed and he tried not to arch up unto her mouth too deeply. He remembered that she liked it last time when he talked dirty to her while she was sucking his dick. "Babe that feels so good. Your hot little mouth is driving me crazy sucking on me like that. I love it when you moan around my cock."

Apparently he was talking too much because she pressed her pussy back down on his face. He took the hint and refocused his concentration on her, enjoying the taste of her just as much as the assertive streak she was starting to show.

When she started playing with his balls, squeezing them gently and rolling them around in her hand, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer so he sucked her clit hard into his mouth, nibbling and licking at it.

She went nuts, grinding down hard on his face, rocking her hips back and forth while she damn near swallowed his dick. With a groan, Gabe shoved two fingers deep inside her and bit down on her clit to push her over the edge.

Cassie's lower body froze as she screamed around him, sending the most amazing vibrations all the way up his cock and into his gut. He couldn't help thrusting up into her mouth, but she didn't seem to mind. She backed off for a minute to catch her breath, then redoubled her efforts as she started to come down from her own high. Gabe continued using his fingers to play with her as she brought him closer to the edge.

"You want me to come in your mouth don't you, baby? You want to swallow it?"

"Mmmhmmm," she intoned, dragging it out and making his eyes roll back in his head. He could feel her throat convulsing around the head of his dick.

"Fuck, you're so good, so good. Cassie, I'm gonna come, baby." His fingers were pumping mindlessly in and out of her as he thrust up into her mouth. "Ah fuck!"

He brought his other hand down in a hard smack on her bare ass just as his first jet of come shot into her mouth. He had just enough presence of mind to be surprised that he could feel her pussy pulsing around his fingers again.

She kept sucking long after he stopped coming and his hands gently roamed her body while he waited for her to finish. He traced the outline of his red handprint on her ass cheek and chuckled softly to himself, wondering if it was the slap or him coming in her mouth that sent her over the edge and made her come again. Not that it really mattered.

"So did it live up to your expectations?" he asked when she finally released him and sat up.

"Oh my God, it was amazing. Thank you." She grinned widely at him as she crawled around to cuddle up at his side.

"Believe me, it was my pleasure."

She giggled and he curled his arm protectively around her, tucking her close to his body. They lay there quietly for several minutes just catching their breath and regaining their senses.

"So skull fucking?" she asked after a while, looking up at him with one eyebrow cocked inquisitively. "That doesn't sound pleasant at all."

Gabe chuckled. "You'd be surprised. It's not for everyone, but the ladies that do like it seem to enjoy it a hell of a lot."

Cassie made a face and rolled her eyes.

"What?"

She just shook her head and trailed her hand down his chest and along the narrow trail of hair over his stomach. His dick lay limp against his thigh, but if she kept touching him like that he knew it wouldn't be limp for long.

"What was that face for?" he asked, grabbing her hand and pulling it away just as she started fondling his balls.

"Nothing. Can we just get back to this?" She pulled her hand from his and tried to circle his hardening dick with her fingers, but he stopped her again.

"Not until you tell me why you made that face. And don't bullshit me, it's obviously not nothing." He was serious now. He didn't like that she was trying to blow him off. If she had a problem he wanted to know about it.

"Fine," she said pulling her hand from his and propping herself up on her elbows. She wouldn't meet his eyes, just stared down at her own hands as she spoke. "Do you really need to bring up all your other women when we're in bed together?"

He suppressed a surge of irritation. He couldn't blame her for feeling that way, not after this whole thing between them started with cheating. And he knew they hadn't been together long enough for him to expect her not to feel insecure about his past, but it still hurt that she thought about him that way. He reached across her and laid his hand on her cheek, turning her face so she had to look at him.

"I don't have any other women."

"You know what I mean."

She tried to turn away, but he wouldn't let her, his hand sliding up into her hair as he rolled toward her, lifting himself so their faces were inches apart, their eyes locked together.

"I don't have any other women, Cassie. You're the only one."

"Now."

"Yes. Now and for the last month and a half and for the foreseeable future." Her eyes softened at that and he let her go. She lay back, looking up at him as he trailed his fingers down her cheek. "Those other women are in the past. You have no reason to be jealous of them."

"I know. And I'm not really jealous, I just...I don't know." She lifted those deep brown eyes to his and he could see that she really wasn't sure what was bothering her. "I really wasn't trying to get into this discussion tonight."

"I wasn't either, but I need to know that you believe me, babe. If we're gonna make this long distance thing work, I need you to trust me."

"I know," she whispered.

"Do you remember what I told you that first night we were together?"

Her mouth twitched in a little smile. "You told me a lot of things."

"Well I'm telling you now that I don't want to be with anyone but you. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

The smile faded and the look of cautious hope in her eyes told him that she did understand. It gave him the courage to say it out loud.

"I love you, Cassie."

Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to speak, but he cut her off.

"Let me finish, okay? Before you say...anything. Because I don't know if you're going to like the rest of what I have to say."

She nodded and he took a deep breath, clasping her hand tightly, as if to anchor himself to her.

"Right now, right this second, I can't imagine ever loving anyone but you, but we're both young and this is just getting started. I don't want to bullshit you. I can't see the future and I won't make promises that I can't keep. What I can promise is that am not going to fuck around on you. As long as we're together there will be no other women. And I can promise that I will always be completely honest with you even if...if I ever start to feel differently about this, about us. I'll come to you first."

"Gabe-"

"And I would hope that you'd be able to promise me the same thing. I mean, I know what it's like those early years in school; all the parties and the people. I just...I want you to know that I'd understand if at some point you decided that you want more time to be on your own, to explore or whatever. Or, you know, if you...met someone else. I'd understand, but I'd want you to be honest with me about it, okay?"

Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers