Just a Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
856 Followers

Her fingers pressed down on his lips, silencing him.

"I promise. No sneaking around, no lying, no other guys, no picking fights, no talking crap about you behind your back, at least not anything I wouldn't say to your face. No games, Gabe. For however long this lasts. Because even if it's not forever, this feels...different. Special. That's not just me, is it?"

He shook his head, but her fingers were still on his lips so he didn't speak.

"Good. Because I love you, too."

He nodded, his eyes closing in relief. He hadn't wanted to push her to say it back and had told himself not to expect her to, but when she did say it he allowed himself to admit how badly he wanted to hear it.

"That's enough for now, right? Honesty and love?"

He kissed her fingers and nodded again. She understood. Thank god, she understood. Her lips replaced her fingers and she was kissing him slow and deep, pressing her beautiful body against him, running her fingers through his hair...damn, he loved that feeling.

His brain finally decided it had been working overtime and took a step back, letting his body take over. He rolled on top of Cassie, smiling at the little squeak of surprise she made. The way her body felt so soft and small under him provoked such intensely conflicting feelings in him. Part protective gentleness, part barely restrained need. He wanted to worship her body slowly and carefully and at the same time he wanted to take her fierce and hard like an animal, claiming her for his own.

Unaware of his internal struggle, Cassie sighed and wrapped her legs around his hips, settling him in place. Her warm wet heat had him hardening against her and acting instinctively, he moved his hips and slid inside her. Her little breathy gasp was music to his ears and she whispered his name as he started rocking into her, feeling himself swell inside her, filling her. He kissed her deeply, reveling in the feeling of invading her body from both ends as the slowly moved against each other.

Cassie slid her feet up his legs until they were flat against the backs of his thighs and then she arched up into him, her tongue pressing back against his and into his mouth. She was aching for more and he was going to give it to her. He thrust hard and she cried out so he did it again...and again.

It was only when he felt her pulsing and contracting around him and it felt so soft and wet and amazingly good that he remembered the condom. It was a good thing he'd come earlier or he might not have been able to stop. As it was he eased out of her reluctantly, prying her fingers from his hips as she tried to pull him back.

"Cassie baby, I have to get a condom."

Her eyes blinked open and she looked up at him, lazily nodding. For a split second he was filled with a primal drive to enter her again, spill himself inside her, and then sit back and watch her belly grow with his child, proving to everyone that this woman was his. It was a shocking thought. He'd never even come close to imagining anything like that before and he wasn't about to mess up her plans for her life by actually getting her pregnant right now. But the fact that he'd thought it...

Cassie slowly licked her lips and reached up to cup his cheek, still in a haze from her orgasm. "Hey. You alright?"

He shook himself and nodded, reaching into his bedside table to retrieve a condom. "Yeah. I'm alright," he whispered as he rolled it on and lowered himself to her, sinking inside her once more. "Jesus you feel so good. So right. So perfect."

The words kept falling from his lips as they moved together, he told her how beautiful she was, how happy she made him, how sexy she looked, how incredible it felt when she wrapped her legs tight around his waist, how much he loved the way she said his name when she came.

"Gabe!"

"Yes. Just like that, baby. I love it."

He was moving faster now, his gentleness replaced by driving physical need. Her body was shaking with the power of his thrusts, the circular motion of her breasts entrancing him as he held his body up above hers. He bent down and took one hard nipple in his mouth and she cried out, her hips moving frantically against him as she pushed against his headboard with both hands to try to take him deeper.

"Fuck! Cassie you are so hot." He pulled out and rolled her to her stomach. "Get up on your knees for me, baby. I want to fuck you from behind."

She did as he asked and then tossed her hair to look back at him over her shoulder with a coy smile. With a slow wiggle of her hips and a deep arch of her back, she invited him to do as he pleased with her. So he did.

He plunged deep with little warning, gripping her hips and pulling her back into him with every thrust. She lowered herself to her elbows, her face in her hands, pushing her ass higher into the air. Gabe bent forward over her, never letting up, even when he heard her sharp cries and felt himself hitting her cervix with every deep drive.

She felt so good, so fucking good, he was going to lose his mind. His mouth found the soft skin of her shoulder and he sucked hard, pressing his teeth into her skin, knowing it probably hurt, but reveling in the sheer possessiveness of it. And she didn't seem to mind, her hand came over her shoulder and grabbed his hair, holding him in place as he continued to fuck her relentlessly.

It was coming soon, he could feel his balls tightening, his breath catching. He reached under her to find her clit, hoping to make her come with him, and was surprised to find her hand already there. With just enough mental energy to spare a brief chuckle he helped her, their fingers sliding together over her wet flesh, flicking and pinching at her swollen nub until she let loose a scream that would have woken the neighbors if they hadn't been in the basement.

Seconds later her tight contractions drew his own release from him and he pushed hard, flattening her on the bed as he shot rope after rope of hot liquid into the confines of the condom. He shook off another swell of that feeling of frustration at a primal urge denied and sighed happily into her sweaty hair. They rolled to their sides and Gabe pulled her against him, curling his body around her.

"I wasn't imagining it," she said a few minutes later, her voice still shaky.

"Hmm?"

"I kind of talked myself into thinking I imagined how good it was last time. I thought maybe I built it up in my memory to be more than it was."

"But..." He grinned and smoothed her hair back out of her face for her, tucking it down so it wasn't tickling his nose.

"But in my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined that."

Gabe chuckled. "You are so good for my ego, babe."

She reached blindly behind her and slapped weakly at him, but he just laughed and swatted her hand away. He noticed the dark purple mark on her shoulder and leaned his face down to kiss it. Some small part of him felt like he should apologize, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. With one finger he traced the little indentions his teeth had made and smiled, remembering how she'd bit his hand that first time.

Cassie looked to see what he was doing and laughed. "Did you really give me a hickey? That is so junior high."

He kissed it again and shook his head. "That's not a hickey, Cassie. That is a bite mark. And the way it's positioned would leave no doubt in anyone's mind what you were doing when you got it." Her neck and ears started to turn pink and he had to suppress another chuckle. He leaned in close so his lips would tickle her ear when he spoke. "So unless you want everyone to know you've been fucked doggy style you might want to skip the tank tops for about a week."

She turned bright red at that and rolled away from him, glaring at him when she saw the amused look on his face. "You're a dick," she said, rolling her eyes at his laughter.

"Yeah, but I'm your dick so that makes it okay, right?" He wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her close so he could kiss her softly on her lips.

"I guess so," she whispered, relaxing into the kiss.

...

Gabe had just rolled over and started nuzzling Cassie awake, hoping for a little morning lovin, when she got a text from Aaron telling them to come over for breakfast. With a reluctant groan he let Cassie drag him from his bed with the promise of good food; one of the very few things that could distract him from the promise of good sex.

She wasn't wrong. Mrs. Carson fixed an enormous spread complete with grits, eggs, bacon, homemade biscuits, and red eye gravy. Every bite was delicious and by the time he finished eating Gabe was ready to go right back to sleep. Just as he yawned Mrs. Carson set a cup of coffee in front of him with a smile and a wink.

"Cassie honey, can you help me clean up in the kitchen please?"

"Sure mom."

"You too, son," she added, effectively wiping Aaron's gloating grin off his face.

Suddenly Gabe found himself alone at the dining table with Mr. Carson. He poured some cream in his coffee just to avoid squirming under the man's intent gaze.

"Gabe, son, I've known you a long time," he finally said.

"Yes sir."

"I think of you as one of my own, you know that don't you?"

Hearing those words from one of the only stable male role models he'd ever had made Gabe's throat constrict. "Thank you, sir. You've always made me feel like part of your family."

"Good. Then you'll understand how difficult it is for me to tell you that the thought of you touching my little girl makes me want to break every bone in your hands."

Gabe just stared, wide-eyed as Mr. Carson took a long sip of his coffee. He was built like Aaron, large and imposing, but Gabe had never so much as heard him raise his voice so the violence behind his statement came as something of a surprise.

"However, Aaron has assured me that there isn't a man on earth he'd trust to take better care of his little sister and I suppose he knows you better than anyone else."

"Aaron said that?" Gabe asked, dumbfounded.

"He did. And more importantly Cassie is a grown woman and is perfectly capable of making her own decisions. At least that's what her mother has been trying to convince me of-"

"I love her, Mr. Carson," he blurted, surprising both of them. Mr. Carson lifted an eyebrow and the expression was so familiar he almost laughed. There was a long awkward silence during which Gabe felt like he should say something else, but couldn't think what.

"Okay then." Mr. Carson extended his hand and Gabe grasped it firmly. "That's all I needed to know."

They both sat back with their coffee and Mr. Carson asked Gabe about his job at the park. That discussion kept them occupied until Cassie walked in a few minutes later. She gave him a hesitant smile that widened when he grinned at her and gave her a wink.

They hung out at the table drinking coffee and talking for another hour before they decided they needed to get on the road. Gabe drove Cassie back to school, since it wasn't far out of his way and Aaron would have had to double back to get her there. Gabe had hoped they might get the chance to say goodbye the good way, but when they got to her dorm Cassie's roommate was there and didn't look like she had any plans of leaving any time soon.

He held her tight outside the door for a long moment before he left, trying to memorize the feel and smell of her in his arms. "I'll see you soon. I'll come visit."

She nodded against his chest and clung to his shirt, not ready to let him go yet. He kissed her on the forehead and she looked up at him, lifting up on her toes to press a kiss to his lips. Her hands clasped his cheeks and she kissed him deeper, pouring her goodbye into it, making him tremble a little inside at the strength of her emotion.

"I love you," she said, fixing those deep brown eyes on him as she stepped back.

"I love you, too." He touched her cheek with his fingertips and then turned and left while he still had the power to do it.

Epilogue:

Cassie dove for the phone as she rushed out of the bathroom, well aware of who was on the other end. After two months she and Gabe had worked themselves into a fairly regular schedule of nightly phone calls and weekend visits. Lately they'd relied more on the phone calls, since they'd both been busy on the weekends. Still wrapped in her towel she snatched the phone off her desk and pushed her dripping hair out of the way so she could answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"You're early. I almost missed the call."

"What were you doing?"

"Taking a shower. I just barely caught the phone as I came in."

"Oh really? So you're all wet and naked?"

Cassie grinned, warmth suffusing her body at the way his voice dropped into a lower octave. "Well I'm wearing a towel so not entirely naked, but I am wet. I'm dripping all over the floor."

Gabe let out a low groan. "God that is so hot."

"You want me to send you a picture?" she asked, giggling at the idea.

"I would absolutely love for you to send me a picture."

"I'll think about it."

"Why don't you think about me snatching that towel and licking the water droplets off your body one by one."

Cass sank down onto her bed, her legs suddenly trembling. She took a deep breath and waited until she felt like she had her voice under control before responding. "That doesn't seem like a very efficient way to get dry."

"No, I'm pretty sure it would make you wetter. I bet it's making you wetter just thinking about it, isn't it?"

"It's so unfair when you do that to me." She complained, but she loved it when he talked dirty to her. His voice alone was enough to get her aroused so the majority of their phone calls ended with one or both of them having an orgasm.

"Where's Grace?"

Cass glanced over at her roommate's calendar. "She's at soccer practice."

"Lay back and spread your legs, baby."

"Gabe," she whined. "She's gonna be home in half an hour."

"Then you better hurry."

The commanding tone in his voice pushed her past the point of resistance. Biting her lip, she lay down on her bed and pulled the towel open, spreading her legs so that she could feel the cool air drifting over her heated flesh. Looking down she could see her nipples standing at attention and she didn't have to see to know that she was already wet for him. An idea began to form in her mind and she smiled to herself. It might not shock him, but it would probably surprise him.

"Spread your legs nice and wide for me, baby, but don't touch yet. I want you to play with your nipples first."

"Okay," she whispered, playing along for the moment. The hand not holding the phone drifted over her breast, teasing herself with light touches.

"Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm just using my fingertips, brushing them over the very tips."

"Good girl. Use your fingernails, light scratches around your nipples and across the tips."

Cass gasped at the sensation. "Oh wow."

"Do it again on the other side, use all your fingers. Spread them out as wide as you can and then run your nails up toward your nipple until you get to the tip and then pinch it."

She did as he said and her breath caught as a violent shiver shot down her spine.

"Again," he said, sounding slightly breathless. "Pinch hard and pull it."

"Oh shit, Gabe." She could feel her stomach muscles trembling already and they'd just started. "Can I touch-"

"No. Put the phone on speaker and set it down so you can do both nipples at the same time."

She did as instructed and took the opportunity to reach into her bedside table and get out her secret weapon. She used the vibrator Jill and Avery got her fairly regularly, but never like this. At the rate she was going she certainly didn't need it, but the idea of surprising Gabe with it was pretty exciting.

"Okay," she said, settling back on the bed with her phone resting on her belly. "What do you want me to do next?"

"Play with your nipples some more. Twist them for me and pinch them hard." His voice was getting deeper and quieter and Cass smiled again, knowing he was enjoying himself as much as she was.

"Is your dick hard?"

"As a fucking rock."

"Is it in your hand?"

"You know it is."

"No fair."

"You want to touch your pussy?"

Cass groaned in anticipation. "Yes."

"Okay, you can put your fingers inside, but don't touch your clit yet."

Cass smiled and her heart skipped a beat as she reached for the vibrator. "What if I use something besides my fingers? Would that be okay?" She turned it on the lowest setting, knowing he'd be able to hear the low buzz.

There was nothing from the other end of the phone, not even the low ragged breathing that had been there a moment before. Finally his voice came whispering through the tinny speaker. "Oh fuck yeah, babe. Do it."

"Do what, Gabe?" Her hands were shaking with anticipation, but she was enjoying his reaction so much she wanted to drag it out a little more. "What should I do with it?"

"Just barely put it in. Just the tip. Keep it on low and don't let it touch your clit."

She did as he said and moaned loud as the vibrations radiated outward from her dripping entrance.

"Jesus Christ Cassie that sounds so hot. I can hear how wet you are. Move it in and out a little bit."

"Mmm, it feels so good."

After just a few minutes of this her body was starting to tense and move involuntarily and she could hear herself making little grunting noises.

"Turn it up a little and go deeper."

Cass emitted a high pitched moan as she pressed the thick vibrator deeper inside. When she was by herself she usually just focused on her clit and came within minutes, but this felt very different. Insanely good. She wanted to talk, say something sexy to make him gasp, but her brain wasn't working.

"Gabe," she gasped breathlessly. "Please, just a little."

"No. I know how you are. If you touch your clit you won't be able to stop."

The vibrator was driving her crazy from the inside out as she moved it in deep strokes. If she moved it a certain way...oh right there...she could feel it in her clit. "Oh god, oh god, oh my god."

"Don't you dare come yet. I'm not done with you."

She quickly pulled it out and started stroking again, more quickly now.

"Turn it all the way up."

"I'll come if I do that."

"No you won't. Not until I say."

The second she turned it up she felt the orgasm rush toward her and had to bite her cheeks hard to hold it back. She couldn't think, couldn't talk, all she could do was focus on not letting the pleasure overwhelm her, all the while Gabe's voice was a steady rumble in her ear. She hardly heard what he was saying and the only reason she even kept listening was so she wouldn't miss the words she desperately wanted to hear.

"Feels good doesn't it baby? I know you're close, but I want you to hold on for me just a little longer."

"Mmmmm," was all she could manage as she held the vibrator perfectly still inside her. She knew if she moved at all it would tip her over the edge.

"I'm gonna come with you Cassie, are you ready?"

She nodded violently, but couldn't make a sound. Every muscle in her body was tensed in resistance to the bubble of pressure that seemed to be inflating inside her, filling her to the point that she thought she might explode.

"Come baby." His voice was a gentle growl and his words were followed immediately by a loud grunt and a string of mostly unintelligible curses featuring the frequent repetition of the word fuck.

Cassie barely heard any of that, however. Her body completely took over as the pleasure crashed over her in huge, drowning waves. She mindlessly thrust the vibrator in and out, holding it so it brushed against her clit with every stroke. Her legs kicked instinctively against the bed, her feet sliding around bunching her sheets up under her as her back arched way up.

Panthem
Panthem
856 Followers