Just a Jab Ch. 11

Story Info
Organisation is needed and date night arrives.
22.2k words
4.78
14.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the latest instalment.

Please start reading this series from the first chapter.

To date:

John Smith had an injection of contaminated testosterone, causing his cock and balls to permanently enlarge. He now needs frequent sex to survive, and long term female friends Sophia, Janet and Adriana agree to help him and his wife, Linda, with his big problem. Then his old girl friend Glenda, co-worker Bronwyn, his specialist doctor Philipa and nurse Polly have joined the group to help with John's treatments. John has come to terms with having sex with other women. They have to deal with the pharmaceutical company as it tries to get out of being held responsible. John is helped by another sufferer from the injection, Matt, who is a security specialist. Linda has called a meeting together of the women helping with John's treatment to sort out a new treatment regimen.

All sex participants are 18 years or older.

All people, activities and anything resembling facts are a figment of my imagination, and may not match anything in real life.

Biology and medicine are not my strongest points and sex is just a hobby, so I have not been encumbered by any silly preconceptions.

Expect some ridiculous ideas as I alter reality to fit my perception of life.

You possibly will not find any major new ideas. I read a lot and it is hard to know if I have any originality at all, or if am I just regurgitating stuff. I like to think I have my own twist which stops me feeling guilty.

Yes, it does look like a harem story because it is one. If this genre does not interest you then read no further.

-GfG

============================================

Friday Day 26

Polly had become slightly more confident within the group of women. It was intimidating for her to meet them all at once, although she had briefly seen some at the hospital. They were all so beautiful and absolutely stunning compared to how she saw herself. The older women had so much self confidence that they oozed sex appeal just by breathing. Adriana was not largely endowed but her body was so toned by exercise that they looked divine on her. Bronwyn stood out amongst the others being short, tattooed, pierced and topped with bright blue hair, but what really made her noticeable were her bouncing bazookas. She could even reason to herself that Dr Kendall was only here for medical purposes, but Polly knew better that Philipa wanted John as much as the rest of them. She could see it in her eyes and body language when John was near her.

Having John talking to her was making her feel more secure, when the other two younger women came and led her off. Adriana had noticed Polly had been having trouble, so she grabbed Bronwyn and together they took Polly under their collective wing. Being able to talk similar lingo must have helped as they were soon at ease with each other and enjoying the evening.

John was alone for a minute when Linda sidled up to him and gave him a peck on the forehead and whispered, "Have I told you that I love you lately."

"Hmm, I think it was all of maybe three hours ago, but I might be wrong. Perhaps you should tell me again to be on the safe side."

Linda smiled and gave him a better kiss on the lips and said, "I love you, doofus."

Janet called out that dinner was ready and for everyone to serve themselves. The only movement in the room was the women turning their heads to look at John. He noticed this and became self conscious, not knowing what was expected of him. Generally it was a free for all when friends got together, but for some reason they seemed to be waiting for him for something. Linda had been watching him as well and saw his face get a worried look and followed his eyes and noted everyone else staring at him.

It took a moment but it dawned on her that, "John is the 'man' of these women, they all look to him for leadership. One on one they would automatically get a plate for him making sure he got what dishes he wanted. Now, however, they are here for the first time together in a single group with John. They each want to serve him, but if one moves the others might just decide the same and it would become bedlam. Best case he would end up with eight plates of food, worst case he would be wearing eight plates worth of food as they jockeyed for front position. Make that seven plates," laughing to herself, "I will happily sit this one out."

Quickly thinking to herself how to appease everyone without causing a furore, she leant down to whisper in his ear, "Darling, we have a situation here. You have eight women in one room all in love with you and wanting to show you this love by serving food to you. But it will become dangerous and bloody if one makes any move and causes a stampede. Think of the Boxing Day shopping specials when the doors first open; you get broken legs and arms, bruises and scrapes and lots of torn clothing. A really ugly event.

"So you need to slowly get up and grab a plate. Then starting with me go around the table and ask each to add some food on your plate from whatever is in front of that person. You are going to have to sample every dish, and for heavens sake do not ask for a second serve straight away. One from each, then remember to thank her before moving to the next one. Do not linger any longer with one over another, no special looks or different smiles. Be cool and give the same smile to each woman. Okay dear, now slowly start."

He whispered back, "Thanks dear," and he took a deep breath and stood up, reached for a plate from the table and asked Linda to add a spoon of food. Very carefully he went around the table to Glenda, Philipa, Adriana, Polly, Bronwyn, Janet and finally Sophia. He managed to keep a straight face and thanked each individually. When he had completed the round he thanked them all and sat back down with his fork in hand.

Thinking to himself, "This must be what it is like for the animals at the zoo at feeding time with all those people staring at them."

He diplomatically combined as many separate serves into a single scoop as he could and with much control got the overflowing fork into his mouth. Even managing not to spill any or smear it over his chin.

He nodded at them and smiled as he swallowed, then said, "Lovely food."

This opened the floodgates and the women then all smiled and went about serving themselves and helping each other. Talking restarted as though nothing untoward had occurred. John sat there absolutely gobsmacked at this behaviour as he automatically ate his meal.

Linda leaned in and whispered again, "Perfectly done my dear, you will have control of your harem in no time at all."

John stopped chewing and managed to breathe as his wife's words sunk in. He thought, "Harem? What harem? What control? Why should I control a harem? Who is this harem? Dope, what is this harem?"

He looked up at Linda and opened his mouth to ask her what she meant but she smiled and said, "Don't talk while you are chewing dear. Remember that one, we had to remind the twins that every weekend for years as they would never stop talking. Adriana never had that problem as she was never as talkative. She would sit and concentrate on every bite until she had cleared her plate. Now you must eat every morsel on your plate otherwise you might upset someone if they served that bit. Thank goodness we bought all the food, it would have been far worse if they had all cooked a dish each. I don't know how you would have been able to eat each part at the same time so nothing was left till last," John paused eating and looked around, "Yes John they are all watching you like a wake of vultures. Now eat up like the good harem master that you are."

John sighed heavily at Linda's words, especially the last and thought to himself, "She's going a bit extreme in her cuckquean role isn't she? It's also strange how Philipa has slipped into the group as though she belongs. She's only my doctor, isn't she? Well maybe it should be, doctor-with-benefits. Perhaps she's slipped out of her doctor role for tonight so she can mix easier with the others."

After he snuck another look around the room he settled himself to trying to be diplomatic in his eating as he thought, "Damn it's difficult enough being the centre of attention, but how do you mix a chilli dish with celery salad, and smile while doing it."

John manned up and took it for the team, even if he ended up with heartburn. He was happy to finally clean off his plate of food and forestalled the seven offers of seconds and took his plate to the kitchen and gulped down a few glasses of water.

Janet came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him and said, "It's not easy John, and probably harder for you with all of us here together. This treatment for your health all started like a bit of fun. Then it became a dream come true, finally being able to love you fully as I have wanted to do for so long. Even adding more women to the list seemed like a bit of a lark, especially when you realise that they really do love you like I do. But tonight with all of us here together, it is scary and a bit daunting. I ask myself how you can possibly love all of us in return. This seems impossible."

John turned around in her arms and started to speak but Janet silenced him and kept talking, "It seems impossible, until you are taken into account. John you are one of the most special people on this planet. You have the capacity within your heart to love a hundred women, all equally without any lacking any emotion and caring for each. It is my privilege to be loved by you and to love you in return. Don't ever change, even though you now have so many who will need you taking control of your harem."

He went to speak again but Janet kissed him to silence, and Sophia spoke from behind her, "Sister you are so right, and more to come if I am hearing correctly."

John finally managed to get his lips free and said, "Um, I thought this was more than enough. And what's this harem talk, Linda mentioned it earlier. Isn't it to do with Sheiks and Ali Baba stories?"

The two women chuckled at him and Linda said from his side, having approached them while they were talking, "Ooh, that sounds even better than my cheer leader outfit, we could get those gossamer veils and lounge around the pool all day awaiting his pleasure. Ooh, I love it, we can go shopping tomorrow for them, I know just the place."

They left him standing alone as the three women laughed and returned to the dining room.

He thought, "Damn this is getting more confusing all the time."

John was pushed out of the room as the food was cleared and the dishes washed in the sink. There were so many hands available it was much faster to just wash them by hand. Meaning they were also stored away now rather than having to be done another time. For this Janet and Adriana, were grateful.

He made his way into the lounge room and was about to sit in the three seater but Linda grabbed him and steered him to a single chair, "John you can be a dope sometimes. What would happen if we all came in and found you in a three seater. It means two seats available next to you, and eight of us. It would end up worse than the dinner problem. You would have eight women sitting on the floor all wanting to be on the seat with you. No that's wrong as I would automatically get your lap, so it would be seven women on the floor. It could turn into a blood bath if one made a move toward you. You really do need to learn how to handle your ladies correctly and never allow favouritism to show. Females are inherently jealous creatures, or at best envious. Look at how Sophia acts if she isn't the first to be told something, now multiply that by eight where you are concerned."

"Linda you really are funny, you know. Okay I will sit over there out of the way and not cause a riot," and he chuckled at her weird ideas as she went back to the kitchen.

He did however notice each woman as she entered the room look around and blink like she was startled or dismayed when seeing where he was sitting. They took places wherever they could and even brought the dining room chairs in as extras. Linda came in last and went straight to him and plonked herself down onto his lap.

He whispered, "So what happened to the favouritism thing, how come you get my lap but no-one else?"

She whispered back with a smirk, "Wife's privilege."

***

Linda spoke louder to get everyone's attention, although that was not hard as they were all staring at her on John's lap, "I have called you all together here for a very serious matter," and she smiled and added, "Ooh, I have always wanted to say something like that. We need to sort out how we can help John survive this. You are all, I think, aware that he has gotten worse and now needs treatment every four hours, at best. Any problem popping up makes it worse. There was a close call yesterday," and a few sharp intakes of breath were taken, "but fortunately Glenda was able to be there in time. Thank you Glenda, we all really appreciate you being there for him, and us."

Glenda blushed and said, "It was my pleasure!", as the other women all spoke up and showed their gratitude. Then they settled back to listen to Linda. John knew he would get embarrassed if he actively listened, and he would just say the wrong thing if he spoke up. So he did the one thing he could under the circumstances; shut his mouth, closed his eyes and pretended he was listening to talkback radio.

"We will not be able to rely on good fortune all the time, we need a plan. Not long ago Janet, Sophia and I did something similar and we decided we needed more people. Even with the three of us we were not be able to be with him enough, and that was when he could be okay for up to eight hours. We all have our lives and jobs, but I think we agree that John takes priority over most everything," getting heads nodding and murmured yes's in agreement she continued, "He is certainly my number one priority and if I could, I would devote every hour to his needs. But my pregnancy hinders this somewhat, and then I don't think my pussy could take the activity. John can be rather vigorous in his endeavours," and this got some snickers from around the room.

"Now my dear loving ladies, I am sure you are already aware of this. John's doctor, Philipa is here tonight and can provide any help you might need to understand John's condition. I also want to welcome Philipa and Polly to our treatment group. We have a lot to thank them for as John would have been in a real pickle in the hospital without their aid. Some other nurses helped John as well, but they are not really full membership material as yet.

"I am not totally sure what we can do and if we can solve world famine, world peace and John's treatment plan all in one night. But I think we can share some ideas on the last item. We must also have something for the short term to get around what needs to be done. We have lives and work, so something needs sorting for the day time. Any thoughts or ideas?"

At this point the room became a hubbub of discussions as everyone tried to put their ideas forward and talked about them with each other. John was flabbergasted at what he was listening to as some things ranged from the normal to the extreme. He did hope one idea was a joke as it entailed him remaining naked and being driven around in a motor home to visit each woman. He would not even have to leave the vehicle as they could race out during a break at work, while dinner is cooking or before going to bed for the night to be with him. Then from another idea, he was uncertain how E-sex could work, he wondered how he could have an E-orgasm and E-cum, or even if it could help.

Philipa was busy passing information to them and this seemed to ease some of the concerns knowing that there were doctors taking this seriously. Then they found out that Polly was there when John's treatment was first determined and tried, all hullabaloo broke out as she was plastered with questions to get all the small details. Polly went from newbie to honoured member in seconds flat, although the added attention made her uncomfortable it also made her feel more welcomed. She tried to tell them that Penny had made the important discoveries, the women in the room could not have cared about minor details like that.

What became the most important fact was that Polly mentioned that Philipa had performed the first emergency treatment on John after Linda had unwittingly demonstrated what was required. Polly actually had a lot of fun relating the story of that night when she and Penny assisted Philipa in masturbating John to orgasm. There was even a groan or two when she mentioned that they had been hit by some of his cum as it shot out. John, although embarrassed at being openly talked about like this was intrigued at some of the details of that stay in hospital. Allowing for the overplaying of some bits, he was interested to fill in more gaps as he had been unconscious during much of the stay.

They had managed to decide on a plan of action involving Linda working through each woman's time to see who was available and when. She would then work out a schedule for who would see John and where best to get together. This all seemed very clinical but under the circumstances nothing else seemed viable. They hoped a brilliant idea would come to someone soon.

As the night wore on John found his tingles growing to mild annoyance level. When the meeting finished and time to go home he was required to say goodbye to each of them individually. With each woman he was subjected long hugs and kisses, with loving looks and words. He promised to contact Polly tomorrow and sort out their date night. Philipa made certain Linda agreed to make an appointment at the clinic for John. Neither Linda nor John were fooled into thinking this was purely for medical reasons, although they had to admit the visit was necessary.

Soon only John and Linda remained after seeing Glenda off as last to leave, and Janet invited them back inside for a last drink. Janet was trying to build the courage to ask them to stay the night, not wanting to miss this opportunity to be with John. Adriana followed them into the house and they stopped in the kitchen as Janet grabbed cold drinks for them. Adriana took this opportunity to snuggle into John's back with her arms around him, resting her chin on his back to peek over his shoulder at her mum. Linda saw John move slightly as he put his hands over Adriana's and faced toward them to put her arms around the pair. Janet was turning back from the closing fridge and did a double take on the trio, getting a smirk as she decided it would be easy enough to convince John to stay. What man with red blood could say no to this mother and daughter, especially when so much love was involved. Her next thought was that Linda would take even less convincing unless something was already planned for the remainder of the night.

Janet was working out how to ask when John made his announcement, "Sorry to say this after a lovely evening but I am having a small problem that will need help."

Linda looked at him and said, "Oh dear, you should have said something earlier when everyone was still here. I am certain we could have worked out something to help, once all the broken bones, scrapes and cuts had been fixed. It might have only required four ambulances to get the most hurt to the emergency room. Could you imagine Philipa's embarrassment at needing hospital treatment because she was in a brawl with six other women. It would probably make the hospital newsletter and everything, especially when it was found out that it started because one man needed sex."

They all had a laugh at her ridiculous comments, then Adriana took the bull by the horns literally and slipped a hand into the front of his pants. The added bulge and movement of the front of his shorts did not need any guesses as to what was happening. John sighed, closed his eyes and rested his head back onto Adriana's forehead as he enjoyed the gentle handjob.