Just a Jab Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also, I cannot see you ignoring anyone that you care about, and I think we are all in this with our eyes open. Besides I get the impression Linda will be keeping records in case someone gets missed, and she will certainly let you know if you become lax toward anyone," ending with her giggling at the thought of a wife chastising her husband for not paying enough attention to other women.

John smiled and nodded his agreement at her comment about his wife and said, "Thanks Polly, I guess you do understand," and he pulled her tighter to himself.

"But enough chatter big boy, it's time you showed me some more of your famous moves. That last one was okay, but a girl wants a lot more than a quickie if she is in love."

At that Polly rolled over on top of John and proceeded to demonstrate exactly what she needed, much to John's pleasure. He remained still as Polly, despite asking to be shown his moves, started off with her own cowgirl ride. A nice long slow canter showing her riding style as though in the arena; keeping her back straight, knees and elbows in and eyes straight ahead. John was enjoying acting the saddle for her pleasure ride, but hoped she did not have her riding crop handy. She kept riding him until a nice subtle orgasm went through her making her realise it was time for John to take the reins. Lying flat on him she pushed him to roll them over.

John managed to get up on his knees without disengaging and lifted her legs pushing her knees back as far as he could without hurting. Her vagina was now as open and exposed as it could be and John took full advantage of this access by revving up the speed. He held her legs tight stopping her head from moving too far and hitting the bed head each time he thrust in. He could not maintain this position for too long and eventually let her legs go to support his body with his hands on the bed. Polly took over the leg holding as she was loving the feel of his cock from this angle as he seemed to be hitting her G spot regularly. Soon a powerful climax hit her and she lost awareness of anything but her body reactions. The tightening of her vagina walls on his cock sent the message to his balls to empty themselves, and his climax followed hers. He was shooting so much cum that it was flowing out around his cock onto the bed.

They did not move for a minute to regain their ragged breathing, although Polly had released the hold on her legs. As they calmed a bit John pulled back and slipped out of her vagina, but before he could roll off to the side his cock pressed slightly into Polly's back opening. It was not enough to enter but applied some pressure to her rose bud. This was a totally new feeling to Polly and she jumped sightly as though shocked by an electrical charge.

She suddenly gripped him and said, "Don't move. Stay right where you are."

John did as he was told, still none the wiser, but now concerned he may have hurt her. He was about to ask if she was okay when Polly began to move her hips slightly and moaned.

"Oh god John that feels um, er, nice," and then she groaned in disappointment as the previously hard cock softened further and slipped away from her sensitive spot, "I have never felt that before John, but I have heard about people doing it there."

John raised his eyebrows and asked her, "What?"

"Silly, you were pressing on me back there. You know um, the other hole. It startled me because it was sensitive and actually felt good. Oh, you don't think badly of me now do you? I never knew it could feel like that."

"Oh, that, there," he said as what she was talking about dawned on him, "Sorry I didn't mean to press there, it was an accident."

He paused for a moment as her other words sunk into his head, then said, "To be honest Pol, I have never done it back there and no, I would not think badly of you. You are not the first to mention this to me so it must be fairly normal. Do you want to try it sometime?"

"It did feel quite different, and I might want to try it sometime. Not real soon as I have not had you in me enough to get bored or anything, but I have heard about it and some people sound like they really enjoy it."

"Okay sweet, we'll keep it for another day. I'll have to see about what is needed for it because I am rather oversized and that opening is not that large."

They talked a little longer cuddling and oozing fluids onto the towel beneath there butts. He really had produced lots of it and by the time Polly got up to go to the bathroom there was quite a puddle beneath her. She chuckled at the mess left behind and glad he had remembered the towel to protect her bedding. She had not been worried too much previously in the hospital as any spillage was easily handled by just changing the sheets on the water repellent mattress.

Once alone John found his phone and sent a quick message to Linda to say he was still with Polly and not sure when or if he would make it home tonight. He was definitely feeling the strong attraction between them and wanted to soak in the loving as much as possible. He thought to himself that he really was in love with this young woman. He was concerned with the suddenness and depth of the feelings, also about the age difference and what effect it will have in the future. He also hoped she would decide to remain with him, but if her choice was otherwise he would be sorry but understand. Polly was different from the other women in his life and seemed to fill a gap that he had not known existed.

John soon followed her into the bathroom leaving the soiled towel from the bed in the shower, and they returned to bed for some more cuddling. John was in no hurry to leave and Polly was more than happy for him to stay. He may have been cautious about their relationship but Polly knew exactly what she wanted, and even a part share of John was enough for her. She held tightly to him as they cuddled in bed with as much bodily contact as was possible.

She thought to herself as they settled, "He really is the one man for me. I need him in my life permanently and forever. But before I say anything to him I need to see Linda so I can judge if there could be any problems later."

A couple of kisses and a humdinger of a French kiss later, they fell asleep still intertwined in each other. As they were dozing off Polly had a giggle to herself as this was the first time she had ever entertained like this, just as it was the first time she had ever slept in the nude. Her usual nightwear left everything to the imagination and she would never let herself be seen wearing it in public. Flying horses and fairy onesies would not be sophisticated enough for mixed company, even if very warm and comfortable.

***

Sunday Day 28

It was about three in the morning when John woke with pains in his groin and a hard-on tenting the sheet Polly had pulled over them sometime. He could still feel her body against his although not as close fitting. He slowly moved a hand and found her warm smooth skin, and gently nudged her to roll onto her back to give him access to her pussy. As he slid a hand between her legs she made room for it allowing his fingers to fiddle with her slit, hole and clit. To his amazement she was still very hot and wet, more than ready for him as she moaned in appreciation of his touch.

Not knowing if Polly was awake he moved his body to over hers and used a hand to guide his cock to her vagina opening. As it got close her smaller hand nudged his away and took control of his entry. He was able to slide in with little fuss and they both groaned at the sensation of his solid cock easily enlarging her vagina. Maintaining his weight on his arms he did the normal movements in slow motion. As her breathing became deeper and faster so did his movements and they soon found themselves with a fast rhythm followed by a satisfying climax. This may not be to recent cataclysmic heights but for the middle of the night was the best they could expect without fully awakening.

He loosened his load of semen and stopped to rest, to find himself being rolled over onto his back and a towel shoved under his butt. His still erect cock was then given a wet licking and sucking as he heard a woman whisper, "So hard, so tasty."

She took him into her mouth and bobbed her head as she sucked heavily sending John into heavenly orbit. Suddenly the wet sensation was removed to be instantly replaced with another one but this time with no suction. Instead tight muscles played with his cock coupled with a tantalising motion. Polly did not have to worry about squashing him allowing her to support herself with her hands on his chest as she rode him to another orgasm. If her vagina had not been already full of his fluids it had to be now, making her glad to remember the towel, because this time there was no way she could wake up enough to go to the bathroom. In fact she dropped down onto his body and immediately returned to her sleep. John quietly chuckled to himself at her action, but stopped suddenly as he too went back to his own dream world.

The clock beside the bed showed six something when Polly opened an eye to look around. It took her a minute to realise where she was and who with. This may have been her own bedroom but being the first time sharing it with another man was strange and disconcerting. Her only previous experience with men and being intimate was long ago and certainly did not include sleeping the night together, or getting a full wet pussy. But as strange and disconcerting as it was to wake up with a man beside herself it was also exhilarating and comforting. Mulling this over in her mind Polly came to the conclusion that the 'also-s' were due to the man himself and how he treated her and in fact acted toward all the women in his life. Recalling Friday night at his assistant's house when they were all together and how each woman acted towards him. It was as though each were in a monogamous relationship with him and he was able to treat each of them that same way.

She thought to herself as she watched him sleeping, "He treats me like I am the most wonderful person in the world, I am special to him and makes me feel so good about myself. It is natural for him to act this way, he doesn't even realise he is doing it. He wears his heart on his sleeve, I think is the right expression. You cannot help but know exactly how he feels about you, good or bad. Regardless of his words, which I can see he says only so I do not get hurt, it is obvious that he loves me. Those eyes of his fill me with love and trust, then drive me insane with passion."

The time was after seven when John stirred from sleeping. Seconds later Polly dashed out of bed to the bathroom having held on, not wanting to disturb John if she could help it. He followed when he heard the shower start, joining her after his morning bit. His cock was quickly back to full strength as he entered the cubicle to the delight of Polly. They had some fun washing each other before she took his cock in hand to help his tingles flow down the drain. John even turned the water off while she gave him a tongue wash and vacuum clean. Her lack of experience and technique was more than made up for in exuberance and he felt like three women were doing him. He was quick to blow his stack drenching her in his sticky cream. She even complained about the mess he had made of her, although the large smile meant she was not really having a problem with it.

He turned the shower back on allowing Polly to rinse herself off. They were drying themselves in the small bathroom when John found himself behind Polly as she was drying her toes. This presented her cute bum to him and with a little contortion he was able to make out her camel toe, which then got him ready again. He managed to get his hand into position and a finger in place to give her pussy a massage. Polly was loving the attention and moved her hips in synch with his hand. John felt her vagina get wet and loosen enough for him and he moved to enter his cock into her from behind. He was rewarded with a whispered message of readiness. When he started pushing his cock inside Polly leaned on to the wall to support herself.

It took very little to fully insert his cock all the way after their night of love making as her vagina was still holding a lot of his cum adding to the lubrication. He held her hips as he plunged his cock in her, making no pretence of gentleness. She was pushing back as much as he was pushing and they built up a sweat in the warm humid bathroom. They quickly reached their peaks and orgasmed as one making grunts of pleasure. They both knew he was marking her as his, both from the facial in the shower and this display of dominance. He was getting very worked up emotionally after finishing his climax. It was like he had completed a physical exercise and now his passions were coming to the fore.

John pulled out and spun Polly to face him saying, "I love you and I want to make you mine for always and never let you go. Say yes and be with me."

Polly burst into tears as his words sunk into her mind. It was as though these were exactly what she had been waiting to hear and found herself emotionally unable to cope with them. John feared his actions and words had the opposite effect and his roughness had driven her away from him and started apologising profusely to her in the hopes she would still want to be with him. But Polly shook her head and tried to put her hands over his mouth to stop him talking until she was ready to speak. She did eventually calm down and could manage some halted speech.

She said, "Oh darling I so want to be yours forever. You are all I want, even if only a part of you. You make me feel so alive, so loved and so worthy. Without you I am only half a person. Please keep me with you, I love you so much."

As the words sunk into his brain he smothered her in kisses and held her tightly almost squeezing the breath out of her. At least until she hit her hands on his upper back to let him know she wanted to breathe. He released her causing her to break into laughter as she felt joy at being with him. He chuckled along with her although he was not quite sure what was funny, her mood was just infectious.

They were still naked after having had sex and for a change the intimacy of being this close and having skin to skin contact brought John's cock to full height. Polly felt him grow and loved how it pushed into her body, but she had to stop any further sex.

"John, please no more physical stuff for now. I am beyond sore and need time to recover. Do you need more treatment right now?"

"No Pol, it's just normal horniness. Having you so close just got my blood pumping is all."

"Good, because I am starved. I have some eggs and bacon in the fridge if that's okay. Otherwise we could go out for brekkie, there is a great little cafe a few streets over that serves a good meal."

"The cafe sounds good for coffee later, but right now staying in with you sounds best to me."

"Great, I hoped you would say that. Let's finish in here and hit the kitchen."

They managed not to get sidetracked very far and got dressed and had their meal. They were drinking coffee and chatting when John's phone rang. Linda was too curious and impatient for the details of last night and could not wait until he got home. Polly listened in to both sides of the conversation as Linda was speaking loudly in her excitement at what had happened last night. John tried to keep the details to a minimum not wanting to embarrass Polly too much, he knew Linda would want to hear every little moment. When he drew close to telling about this morning in the shower Polly waved to take over the call.

"Hi Linda, perhaps we can get together this morning if that's okay. Does coffee at the Bean House sound good, about ten? I can fill you in on everything then."

"Good idea Polly, I'll see the two of you there. Bye for now, love you John."

John responded, "Love you too Linda, bye."

Polly said goodbye and disconnected the call and said to John, "I wanted to have a little talk with Linda before we say any more to her. I know things are all okay, but I just need to hear it from Linda again."

John looked at her and nodded as he understood her concerns. Not too long ago he was riddled with guilt and concern about what was happening as well. They cleaned up after breakfast and cuddled on the lounge talking and getting to know each other better. Nearing ten Polly went to get ready to go for coffee and they left the unit running the gauntlet of three sets of curious eyes. They were both glad nobody came out to talk to them but Polly knew she would get the third degree next time they caught her alone. This didn't bother her too much at the moment as she was still on cloud nine having committed to her true love.

============================================

To be continued.

Hope you liked this chapter. I had fun writing it.

Any helpful comments appreciated.

GfG.