Just a Jab Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered into his ear although even Janet could hear her, "Please John, let me take care of this for you," then looking first at Janet then to Linda, she asked in a louder voice, "Is that okay if I look after our man first?"

Linda looked to Janet and nodded as Janet responded with a smile, "That'll be alright dear, but don't hog him all night."

Adriana didn't waste time and immediately led him to her room letting go of his cock on the way to remove her clothing. John almost tripped over the first item before he began his own disrobing. When they arrived at her bed only Adriana had anything covering herself and John made short work of her panties whilst kneeling down to kiss and lick her butt cheeks. This made her giggle and she turned to face him which gave John access to continue his oral attack on her pussy. He enjoyed the lack of hair around the slit giving him an unfiltered clearway, the little landing strip above it was no hindrance to him. Adriana had held his head in place as she was pleasured by his mouth, but she grew impatient wanting him inside her properly. She had not had another chance with him and was desperate not to miss this one if she could help it. Releasing his head she backed to her bed pulling him with her. They stopped with her head between the pillows and his erection in place to do what it is meant to do. John was in heaven having this young woman panting in need for him, so when her hands reached and grabbed his cock he pushed forward to start entry.

She kept a hold of him until he was firmly seated and could not accidentally slip out. So determined was she that her hips moved down the bed to engulf more of him inside. It took a number of moves and patience for her young vagina to relax and accept his monster, and by the time it was there her ardour had peaked. She came in a rush taking them by surprise. John paused until she settled and stopped her apology for losing it too early by kissing her lips and stroking his cock within her. She immediately returned his kiss and groaned at the effect of the sensation in her vagina.

His erection was large enough that she could feel him touching every part of her sheath. The bulb forcing her open as it pushed into her depths, and then the head flange rubbing as it withdrew. Adriana was quickly approaching another orgasm and remembered that John needed his own, so she concentrated on her kissing and moved her hands over his body so he could feel more than just her vagina. He was moaning his approval of her touch when she began to tense her vaginal muscles providing more tactile sensations to his cock. He groaned at her new approach and sped his movements maintaining full length of stroke.

The added grip on his cock backfired on Adriana a bit as it increased her own experience and very soon the grip and motion pushed her over the edge into a strong orgasm. This in turn let John relax and his own peak occurred with semen pumping into her vagina. The hot cum was felt by Adriana and her orgasm went into overdrive causing her to scream as her body went into uncontrolled spasms. As John was making his last pump action, her body went totally stiff with her hips off the bed. A throaty growl erupted and her hips pumped up and down a bit as she pumped her own liquids from her pee hole. John's balls then his whole midsection became saturated from her squirts. She only did a few then collapsed back onto the bed exhausted. John remembered the first time with Adriana when she squirted making him feel like a stud king being able to provide this level of stimulation to a young woman. Only in fiction had he known of younger women being taken to such sexual peaks.

He then heard voices in the room and glancing around he saw his wife and Addie's mother beside the bed. They looked a bit dishevelled as though they had been engaged in their own make out session.

Linda spoke up, "Wow John 'Stud' Smith, you sure do know how to get a girl going. Addie dear, you looked so beautiful lying there in the throes of pure ecstasy. I could almost believe you were actually having a good time, but it is a shame such an old geezer could not give you something to remember."

Adriana opened her eyes to be slightly shocked that they had an audience, "Very funny. I guess old birds have trouble getting a small orgasm, let alone a good one. You do realise us younger women need much less stimulation to get the juices flowing. I could not imagine being over thirty and needing creams to get wet."

She was laughing as she got near the end showing it was all in jest, and the others had already figured this out and had begun laughing at the mention of small orgasms. Janet sat on the edge of the bed and took Adriana's hand with her own and looked into her daughter's eyes.

She quietly said, "This is all a bit surreal for me, having my own daughter sharing a man, let alone our best friend. I had some concerns about this, but seeing the two of you together tonight has shown me how perfect this can be. The expression on your face and your body language looked exactly as I feel when I am with John. We have so many similar traits that you have just now shown me what I must appear when being loved. You were just so beautiful my darling daughter," and with that last comment Janet released Adriana's hand and laid herself next to them pressing in to give them both a kiss. John eased up a bit to give her space and welcomed her with his own heart felt kiss to her lips. Linda left them momentarily to grab some towels and a damp wash cloth, so the mess would be minimised after they parted. She then just sat on the other side of the bed from Janet and gently rubbed John's back.

Meanwhile John and Janet had continued their kiss and it was getting pretty steamy. Linda quickly made herself useful by going around to help get Janet's clothes off. It was actually simple as she had a loose skirt and thin strips of material for underwear. The shirt was more difficult but she managed it and was glad no bra was present. She knew Janet had to have wriggled around to help her but it was not overly apparent as the lip lock had not been loosened at any time.

Adriana was starting to feel John's weight on her but she was revelling in the passion being displayed right in front of her nose. She knew her mother could be passionate, but witnessing it was a real turn on for the young woman, especially as she could feel John's cock responding to the kiss. He was pulsing inside her making her more horny even this soon after her climax. Deciding to ease out from under John she looked at Linda with eyebrows raised in a silent request for assistance.

Linda smirked as she realised Adriana was trapped beneath John as he effectively made love to the mother whilst still inside the daughter's pussy. Her own vagina flowed a greater quantity of lubricant as her mind dwelt on the situation. This did not stop her from giving Adriana a hand to extricate her from under him. It actually turned out to be easier than she thought as all he need was to be rolled slightly and pushed toward Janet. His cock came free, but not for long as Janet grabbed it and she shuffled her body to be under John and pulled him to enter her snatch.

John seemed to be oblivious to what was happening but he quickly began the process of humping his way inside Janet's vagina. Janet rolled her hips to maximise his movements into her. She had become so turned on from witnessing John and her daughter that his erection quickly slid inside. Such was the ardour of the four people present nobody gave any thought that his cock was still wet from being inside Janet's daughter and coated in semen. In their present state of mind all it did was improve the lubrication for this entry. Soon he was pumping his hips with Janet providing her own humping. They were very quick to reach a new peak and Janet gave out a groan of satisfaction as her orgasm flowed through her body from her vagina. John followed with his own climax pumping a new load of cum into his lover. It may not have had the explosiveness of the previous coupling but it made up for it in the total love shared.

Linda had provided a quick wash to Adriana's pussy and shoved a towel under her to catch the expected outflow. Adriana was being spooned from behind by Linda as they watched the lovers. Linda found she could not keep her hands still and was actively groping the young woman from her face to her breasts and down to fiddle with her pussy. Adriana, caught up in the emotions of love, pressed back into Linda and melted into the moment of the loving in front of her and the caress being given to her. The climax from the coupled pair spilled over to include Adriana and Linda, falling victim to the contagious emotions of love and lust. John unplugged himself and moved to lie on the bed beside Janet and found himself between her and Adriana.

It was over an hour later that anyone stirred when Janet wandered to the bathroom to take a shower. She was soon joined by John and they shared a loving but fairly chaste shower soaping each other. Janet finished first and as she left the cubicle her daughter slipped in making John grin when she immediately wrapped her arms around him and held him as tightly as she could. He could feel how emotionally charged she was after their time together, and how much she really did love him. This hug was not all about sex but about the loving bond they had forged together over Adriana's life. He had always been there for her when she needed an adult male during her growing years, and now he was here for her when she need an adult male to love and be loved. John did use the soap he had been holding to clean her body enjoying the feel of her young curves.

He had finished with the soap and put her under the water when an arm entered the cubicle. The hand grabbed Adriana and slowly pulled her out causing her to giggle. Linda dashed in for her turn, and husband and wife stayed together until the hot water ran out which allowed enough time for John to soap her body thoroughly. She did give a little squeal when he shoved her under the cold water for a final rinse. It had been a loving and sensual shower for them, but only mildly sexual as John was only at half mast and fortunately not needing more treatment.

Once all were dried they congregated back in Adriana's room where they had already changed out the bedding. Silence descended as they all looked at each other wondering what was next. John and Linda had been sleeping in Sophia's house since the bug removal had started, but they were uncertain whether to leave now or stay the night. Being naked did push thoughts toward them staying, and Linda as usual took the lead.

"Janet, Adriana, do you think we could stay the night here? We didn't bring anything with us, and if this would be too much trouble we can head back to Sophia's now."

Adriana went to say something but Janet beat her, "We would love you to stay the night," but then she noticed her daughter frowning at her, "What?"

"Well, mother. We might have a little problem with that. It may have been cosy after our little session, but our beds are not big enough for the four of us together, and I am not sleeping alone."

"Oh dear, I didn't think of that. Perhaps we should toss a coin, rock-paper-scissors, or just duke it out between the two of us," as they all laughed, "or I will just use the 'I Am Mother" card, hmm," giving a wicked smile toward her daughter getting a loud huff in response.

"That's just plain mean mother."

Laughing aloud Linda intervened, "I need a good night's sleep because tomorrow is busy busy busy. I will take this bed. The three of you can go where you like," and matching actions to words she pulled the blankets back and got between the sheets, rolled to her side, closed her eyes and pretended to sleep with loud snores and snorts.

John had been a spectator to these hijinks and holding his hands out to the two women he waited till they each took one and led them to Janet's room. He hoped it was the correct room as he had never actually been in it before. Like Adriana, Janet had a queen size bed which would normally be quite comfortable for two people. They were not large people so it would hopefully be enough for the three to sleep cosily tonight. John found himself as the meat in a female sandwich and he loved every moment. He enjoyed being cuddled from both sides with legs over his, pussies into his hips, arms over his abdomen and breasts flopped on his chest. The gentle, and not so gentle kisses to his neck, cheeks and ears was like topping on the ice cream.

After they had left Linda alone in Adriana's room she got up to get her phone from her handbag and rang Sophia to let her know they would be at Janet's house for the night. Sophia laughed and said she had half expected that to happen. After some more chatting they hung up and Linda returned to the bed, this time to actually sleep.

John woke up during the night with slight pains in his groin and only Janet was still facing him. Adriana had rolled over in her sleep and was pressing her bare butt into his waist. He needed sex because of the tingles and being half a sleep he rolled into Janet grabbing her butt cheeks and pulling her on top of him. When she stirred awake he apologised for disturbing her but did not stop with his kissing and fondling. Janet had been plain horny all night just by sharing her bed with John, but with this additional attention she became extremely turned on. Feeling his hard cock pressing into her, Janet made some adjustments and he was entering her vagina, much to their pleasure.

Thinking to herself, "Oh god I could get used to this. Shame it cannot be every night that he can fill me up. I really am loving him being here tonight. What can I do to have this all the time."

A moment later she whispered "That's it love, shove it in me hard."

That is what he did as her mind was wandering, he was only half awake himself and not thinking clearly as he pushed in harder and faster than normal. Janet groaned in pleasure in response to his efforts, so he kept going and pumped in and out allowing nature to take its course. It did not take very long as they were both still sexually charged from before. Janet had not stopped moaning until her orgasm began, when she held her breath until it finished and then sighed in relief. John climaxed when she started and shot his load into her vagina. They stayed locked together for a minute and Janet rolled off John to go back to sleep.

John however did not have that luxury as Adriana had stirred during their exertions and her pussy came awake wanting its share of attention as well. She rolled over onto John as her mother was making herself comfortable and grabbing his still hard cock pushed it into her hole without any pause. She too was primed and ready to go after being beside her love all night, then witnessing her mother with John. Adriana grunted as he bottomed out and then humped his bean stalk for all she was worth. Lacking any patience, she set a keen pace to get herself off as soon as possible. It was the middle of the night, as a glance at the bedside clock had shown three something. In a short time Adriana was enjoying her climax as John deposited his second load into her. The warmth of his love, body and semen made her feel mellow and she soon rolled off and returned to sleep cuddling into him as she had started the night. Adriana returned to sleep wondering how she could be with John more often as it was so wonderful sleeping with him.

John was bemused at how things had quickly escalated and gone quiet again. He thought to himself for a minute as things dawned on him, "I've just had sex with mother and daughter again. It is absolutely amazing how at ease they are sharing with each other. One would wait for the other to finish then take her turn without any hesitation or thought. My cock for heaven sake was still covered in the juices of one when I made love to the other. Is this normal? Being a male I am not going to complain but how can this be really happening. Will I wake up in a while covered in my own cum after having had one of the best wet dreams in my life."

***

Saturday Day 27

John woke up with the sun shining in the window, he was spread out on the bed taking up most of the space. He could feel things happening to his crotch and peaked down to see the blond hair of his wife slurping away at her morning lolly pop. He let his head fall back onto the pillow and enjoyed the attention.

Linda noticed his movements and let his cock go with a large slurp, "Morning honey. Breakfast has been started and I was sent in to get you up. I was successful as you can see," indicating his cock in front of her face.

"Morning love, er, you are aware I needed treatment during the night and had not cleaned up since then."

"I noticed that, you doofus, that is why I have this," she said as her hand raised a wet wash cloth, "I don't mind a bit of fresh spit and polish, but not what you had going on here," showing John her screwed up face, "anyway I will keep going as you need to be out of bed and I need to finish getting you up," smiling now she went back to her slobbering on his cock.

John laid back and let her continue as she soon upped the activity, including her hands on his shaft and her lips and tongue kept the knob end stimulated. He let himself be drawn deeper into the sexy playfullness of his wife as she alternated what she was doing to stimulate him. He was soon feeling his balls swell and strain within his scrotum. Linda felt his cock grow and eased back to hold his tip between her lips whilst maintaining her suction and hand play. He blew and Linda guzzled as much as she could, but she had trouble with the sheer capacity of it.

As he finished she sat up so he could see her face and chest allowing him to watch her wipe a finger through the spillage and sensually lick it from her finger. Even then one finger was not enough as some dripped back to her chest making her giggle and use a three finger scoop. With each load she made sure he was looking when she licked it off. This kept going until she could not see any more, when John reached a hand out to scoop some from the underside her left breast. Holding his hand in place she licked the cum from it and closed her lips around the finger to suck off any left. He put a hand to each shoulder and pulled her to him and they kissed each other holding their lips together for a long time until Adriana yelled out that breakfast was almost ready.

This got them apart and moving as Linda got dressed and John went to the bathroom for his morning stuff and shower. Janet had provided toothbrushes for them, but a shave would need to wait till he could get back to Sophia's house. He made it to the kitchen for breakfast barely in time as it was being served up. Being Saturday morning weekly chores had to be done regardless of fun evenings. Janet had her weekly house cleaning and shopping, and Adriana had to go to the library after helping her mother with the housework. Linda announced she had an appointment for coffee this morning and asked where John should be dropped off.

John was uncertain of what he should be doing, so he decided to get back to home base. He then did some time calculations and brought up the problem that he may need a treatment later that morning. If the twins were home he would have trouble getting things done, and they could not use their home as it was still full of chemicals.

Janet spoke up, "Sorry John I'm having trouble walking today as it is, seems I'm not quite in full condition for this activity yet."

Adriana agreed, "Me too and I have even less condition than you mum."

They all chuckled at this then Linda grabbed her phone, excused herself and stepped outside to make some calls. Ten minutes later she returned with a beaming smile, "All fixed dearest. The twins are home this afternoon and have been getting antsy that you have not started the yards yet for their birthday. So you will be dropped off there about lunchtime. Bronwyn said she could use some help packing boxes this morning. Wink, wink. Then she can drop you back at the house. This afternoon you can get the girls busy helping you around the pool. You also have your 'date' with Polly tonight."