Just a Jab Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They resumed the preparation of the house, although not much was actually left to do. With the house ready Bronwyn brought in her stuff and went to unpack in her room joined by Kim and Sal, who were excited at their new friend moving in next door. The older three sat quietly at the kitchen table enjoying a cold drink and chatting. Late afternoon the twins went home as Sophia would be finishing work soon and would expect to see them home for dinner. Janet also went home to eat with Adriana, but promised to return tonight. Bronwyn joined them after grabbing a drink from the fridge for herself.

Sitting down she asked, "Oh, I hope that was okay for me to get this for myself? You two make me feel so comfortable and at home I forgot that I have only just moved in."

Linda smiled and responded, "Please Bron, help yourself. This is your home now for as long as you want to stay."

Bronwyn got a tear in her eye and went to Linda and hugged her saying, "Thanks I really appreciate that you are looking out for me like this. But I think you should know the truth about me before you commit anything more. You could feel differently about me."

"Bronwyn, unless you stole the girl scout cookies I don't think I could ever think badly about you."

John joined Bronwyn in laughing at Linda's joke, but Bronwyn continued talking, "Well Linda this may be worse than taking cookies. John already knows most of this but I think you need to hear it as well. Is it okay with you John, if I tell Linda?"

John answered, "Bronwyn, it is yours to tell. Just remember that it didn't change the way I felt, so please don't be worried. To be honest I have hated keeping a secret from Linda. This was the first time I have had to do it, but I knew it was never my place to say anything."

Bronwyn took a deep breath and began her story, "I grew up on a hobby farm my parents owned just outside a nearby city. I won't say which one. I have a sister, Maria, who is a little younger than me, well actually a step sister but we had always been close enough to be like real sisters. She will be turning eighteen in December and I am really bummed I can't be there with her. I turned eighteen last January and was about to start my final year of high school when my step dad told me what was expected of me now that I am an adult.

"He had married mum about ten years ago after my real dad died. I never liked him much but mum was totally into him and he could do no wrong, so I had to shut up and suffer. Maria never said anything for or against him, but then she never talked much at all. She seemed to just do as she was told all the time. In the beginning I thought it was because she was a goody two shoes, but later on I found it was because her dad had totally ruled her life. It was like she never had a will of her own. Despite this we became good friends, like real sisters I guess, and she never told anyone any of my secrets, even when asked directly by her father. This was remarkable as he absolutely totally dominated her in everything, even to what she could wear. Worse was that she always followed his rules in everything.

"Oh, and Bronwyn Piccolo is not my real name. I made that up when I ran away from them. I won't tell you my surname but I was born Juliana. Anyway, back to my tale.

"When I turned eighteen Jedd, that's his name, told me that he was tired of totally supporting me. Now that I was of age it was time for me to pitch in and help with the family finances. I thought at first I would need to get a part time job after school, like serving at the fast food places or something. But he laughed and said I had to join the family business like my mum had when they got married.

"I was confused about a lot of this as they had never really told us what the business was. They had always worked from home in the large shed near the back entrance to our property. There were always people coming and going from there. We had about twenty acres and the house was near the main road at the front. We had lots of different animals on the farm which Maria and me had lots of fun helping to look after. There was always one to feed or clean its yard or pen, eggs to gather and such. Today he finally told me about the business I had to be a part of. Mum had taken Maria out shopping which I guess was intentional so he could have me to himself."

Bronwyn paused here getting emotional as tears started to flow down her cheeks. John moved to her and held her in his arms and she moved to be sitting on his lap snuggling into him for support. Linda moved chairs to be beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder for what comfort she could give. She was still uncertain about where this was going but there was a dread settling into her gut that she was not going to like this at all. Linda said nothing so that Bronwyn could continue at her own pace. After a minute Bronwyn shook herself and gathered what control she could and continued her story.

"Thanks you two. Sorry, I still get sad if I think about it. Sad and terribly angry, but let me finish now while I have the guts.

"He explained that they did all the work in the building out back. He called it a sound stage which confused me a lot as I thought those were things you find in Hollywood, not in our backyard. He continued talking to say that he used to be an actor but now he produced and directed films. I asked which movies he had been in, thinking perhaps they had been shown in the cinema in town sometime. But he said I would never have seen any of these as they are specialist movies for select clientele. At this point he took me out to the building and for the first time I was allowed inside. It was very strange as I expected to see a sound stage as shown in pictures of Hollywood.

"All this place contained was little half rooms with an open side where the camera was positioned. There were about five of these rooms including kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms. At one end of the space was an open area with lots of hay bails stacked hiding the walls. Strangely there was even a bed here. He went on to show the various other rooms, which were normal rooms like a kitchen, change rooms like at the gym at school and an office filled with computers and large screen TVs. Another room was like a large home theatre with screen and projector. I was impressed as it all seemed very much like Hollywood even though very odd to me. It was like a fake set for making movies so I believed that was what it was."

Bronwyn took a very deep breath before going on, "Now he asked me an odd question about if I was a virgin still and if I had been with any boys or girls and what had I done with them. This blew my mind as we never ever talked about this type of stuff before. I would never have even thought about talking to him about that type of thing anyway. There was no way I could tell to him about personal stuff like that, so I told him it was my business, not his. Then I said to him that if I was ever going to talk to anyone about this it would be to mum, not him."

Tears were falling down her face now but she kept talking, "Now he got mad at me, grabbed by the shoulders and shook me, really hurting. He then started yelling at me and calling me names and telling me to do as I am told and tell him what he asks. I was crying now so he slapped me. I can't remember the exact words he said after that. But basically he called me a stupid slut, a bitch and that I had to be the biggest moronic cunt in the universe. Something like that anyway. Still shaking me and dragging me around he pointed back at the many rooms and asked what I thought they filmed here. I was too hurt to answer so he said they filmed porn movies and I was going to have to join them in doing it.

"He needed to know if I was a virgin so he could sell the film for much more money. If I had already had sex then he would be able to give me a test drive and show me the ropes of what they did. I was blubbering and totally incoherent by now as he had not stopped shaking me and yelling. He had always had a bad temper but until now had never laid a hand to me. He kept yelling asking me questions, but I was too far gone to answer and just kept on crying.

"Next he threw me onto a bed and said something like, 'to hell with virgin or not, I need to make you show some respect and what you need to do. We can fake the blood anyway.' He then grabbed me again and held me onto the bed with one hand and pulled my panties off me from under my skirt and opened my blouse by ripping the buttons. I was petrified and so scared thinking that I wish mum would get home and save me. I must have said some of this as he laughed and told me this was the reason she had left them home, not just to keep the other young bitch out of the way.

"He then went on to say 'that if the old bag was here now she would be helping me to break me into the business. What's more she would be enjoying it as well.'

"This quietened me down for some reason as what he said sunk in. I then realised he was probably right as my mum was totally enthralled with him and did everything he said, regardless of what it was. It was then I realised I was on my own. He had arranged this to have me to himself for the day. I guessed that even if someone else arrived here they would probably help him do this. He is not a tall man but he is strongly built and I am not a big person so I could not just fight him off.

"He went on to tell me that if I was good to him I could just star in films with him and the other actors doing mundane sex. Otherwise if I make him any madder then I might find out why they are a farm with no near neighbours. He then told me to look at the wall to the side and I saw all this junk hanging on the wall. It looked like it should be on the movie set of a torture chamber. He told me certain people love to see pain. At this I think I screamed at the mere thought of what he might mean by that. I could not really understand what he was actually saying as I had so little experienced in this type of world, I just knew it sounded really bad for me. I know better now exactly what he meant. I wish I could go back and kill him."

By this time Linda knew exactly where this was heading and tears were falling continuously from her eyes, as they were from John's and he had heard most of this before. Linda hugged the pair tightly trying to give this young woman her love and support. Bronwyn had almost run out of energy due to the emotional trauma the telling of her story, but she took a deep breath and pressed on.

"He had let go of me to remove his own pants and by chance I had stretched my arm above me on the bed. My hand grabbed onto something and as he bent over me I swung it down onto his head. I was lucky it was a real lamp on the bedside cupboard and not something flimsy. It broke on his head and he fell to the ground. I was scared at first I had killed him, then he made a noise and I ran. It must have taken him time to recover his senses because I was able to get into his car and drive away. I had only ever driven an old car around the farm before and never on a real road, but I must have been lucky as I made it into town to a friend from school.

"Also lucky for me this friend was a true friend and helped me get away. I won't say who this was or how she helped. Her brother lives in another town and he took me in for a short time and helped with a new name and getting my car. I had to leave his place in a hurry as Jedd came looking for me because he found out who my friends were. Luckily they did not find me or my new name. I made it to this town thinking I would be safe until I decided what to do. One thing I need to do is to find a way to help Maria but I still have no idea how.

"I had to do some things to survive as I could not really find a normal job because I was young and on the run. Any queries to local police might get back to Jedd's cronies in our home town police. I am not proud of what I did but it was necessary to survive," she saw the look on Linda's face and told her before she asked, "Jobs are hard to find without proper papers and no experience or qualifications. I managed a few cash jobs as kitchen help and cleaner, but because I had to work off the books many blokes only hired me to scratch their itch.

I am not proud of what I had to do to survive, but it was I figured it was to get a guy off to keep a job. I only did a hand or blow job, never actual sex. Most were happy with that, at least at first. Soon they wanted more and I would be on the move again. The alternative seemed to be to work the streets, and I had offers from sleaze bags to do that for them. I knew if I became a pro then Jedd would find me all too easily.

Linda spoke up, "Oh sweet, that is a horrible thing to have to do."

"Yes Linda, but one day I saw an add in a paper for a job as receptionist with no experience necessary. For some reason I tried for it and the rest you know. I didn't know why I told my life story to John after he offered me the job. Not even sure why he did give me the job. But I am really really glad he did. You guys are the best thing to have ever happened to me. Thank you both. But I hope I haven't upset you Linda, please don't throw me out. I'll do anything you want."

Linda said through her own tears, "Oh Bronnie. You could not do anything to make me kick you out. Well, maybe if you hurt John, or stole girl guide cookies I might not like you any more. You are such an amazing woman to have gone through all that and still be such a loving and giving person. You make me feel shallow and pampered."

At that they both dissolved into tears unable to continue any discussion. John sat there holding them both with tears running from his own eyes. He agreed with Linda that this woman on his lap made him feel unworthy. It took a while but the tears did eventually dry up and they pulled apart. It was then John suggested that some food might be a good idea. This suggestion brought a light laugh from the women as they moved to organise dinner, although each person made a stop in a bathroom to freshen up first.

She had summarised a lot of the story for Linda, having told him more details when they first met. He preferred to think that she was safe and secure with them now, he was especially happy about her living in the house with them. John gave some thought about Bronwyn's sister but he had no idea on what could be done. Even with his less than perfect upbringing he was out of his depth in this type of thing. Then he had the thought that Matt might be in a better position to know the options. His experiences as a PI must have led him to the seedier side of life. Thinking that made him feel a bit better that he might be able to do something.

The meal was soon ready and the three sat down to eat. About half way through Linda got a thoughtful look.

She said, "Bron, I don't mean to be nosey, but how did you get the car and driving licence if you have a fake name. You also said that you had never driven a car before."

Bronwyn stopped eating and looked guiltily at Linda and John, "Er, well, you see, um, the car is still in the sellers name. I never put in the paperwork to transfer it to my name. And I don't actually have a driver's licence as such. My friend's brother knew some people who knew some other people and they sort of supplied me with enough documents to pass a quick search. I wasn't sure about the car so I did nothing. You aren't cross with me are you?"

John thought to himself that she may be mature and able to fend for herself, but on the inside she is still a young woman with all the normal insecurities that lack of life experiences brings to you. She managed to survive for a while on the streets by herself but still needed the approvals of older people and the strength and security they could provide.

Linda spoke up, "No Bron, we are not going to get mad at you for anything you needed to do to survive. You did what you had to do and you did survive, and that all led you to us for which we are thankful. Please always remember that we will love you no matter what. John may love you as a woman, but there is a little part of us that sees you as a younger person, like our own child would fit into our lives."

At that statement Bronwyn lost her composure again and as the tears fell, rushed around to Linda holding to her tightly in a bear hug, "Oh thank you, thank you. I wish I could have had parents like you all of my life. I love you both so much."

John joined them holding his arms around both as they shared a very emotional time. Eventually Bronwyn moved her focus to John and Linda found herself in the middle of their hug, and loving it. It was now that John began getting the tingles in his groin. He let out a small curse that his two companions picked up on and Bronwyn pulled back from the hug to look questioningly at him as did Linda. He sighed deeply and moving only his eyes looked at them in turn then looked down at his lap and sighed again. This got a big smile from the women as they worked out instantly what his problem was. Without a word being said Bronwyn stood and took his hand and led him to her room.

The first thing John noticed on entering the bedroom was that there was a stack of clean towels beside the bed. Bronwyn saw him looking at them and giggled as she started to undress herself. Seeing her movements he followed suit and soon they were naked and on the bed doing the lover's dance. Being shorter than John they found it much easier with her on top. John had a lot more fun this way as well, being able to play with her boobs and jutting nipples. Bronwyn found she loved him playing with her sensitive nipples, giving her better and more enjoyable orgasms. After telling her horrid story to Linda had made her apprehensive for a while. But Linda had accepted this as past history without any qualms giving the young woman the confidence, strength and willingness to take more lead with John, even though she preferred him being dominant, tonight she was riding a wave of happiness.

They completed a double event with Linda joining them in the room for the second. It took a few minutes to recover their breath and normal heart beats, then clean themselves and return to finish the meal. The rest of the night was quiet as John and Linda checked email and phone messages. Bronwyn happily sorted her gear around her new room and explored the rest of the house. The gym equipment in the basement was a real treat as she liked to work out to keep fit and trim. She had settled into her room to watch some shows on television when Linda knocked and came into the room to ask her how she was going.

Bronwyn answered, "Great thanks Linda. This house is fantastic, I am going to really love staying here with the two of you."

"That's wonderful dear, we are really happy you can be here with us as well. I need to tell you about John's treatment tonight."

Bronwyn jumped in, "Oh sorry Linda, I think I am very sore now. I hope this doesn't cause a problem but I'm not used to as much activity down there."

"That's okay Bron, I wanted to say that tonight you can get off anyway. Sophia will be over soon, and Janet is staying the night."

"Oh, sorry for jumping the gun. how embarrassing to assume I would, well."

"Don't worry dear. I started saying things wrong. But anyway, tonight is covered and you have the schedule for John which should begin tomorrow. Now get a good sleep tonight. Welcome to our home."

"Thanks Linda and you too John," as he had popped his head in the doorway to announce Sophia's and Janet's arrival. The two women coming into the room to say hi to Bronwyn and Linda. Janet stayed a while talking with Bronwyn while the other three left to go upstairs.

They got to the main bedroom where Sophia was amazed at the size of the bed, and how the three of them could fit with room to spare. She did mention how much space there was as they had all cuddled close together on one side. Sophia had to return home to sleep that night so she immediately took John's cock into her mouth to try her deep throat technique and obtained a creamy thick shake from him. She took the second load with John going as deep as his cock could reach in her vagina. This allowed Sophia to enjoy her climax with her lover looking directly into his eyes as he loaded her full of his juices. They rested for a while until it was nearly time for Sophia to leave to be home for her girls.