Just a Jab Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John found himself feeling very sad at the thought of Bronwyn having to leave for another place, and not having her in his life. He had come to really see her as not just a lover, but as a part of his family. He wasn't the only one to be thinking sad thoughts at the young woman not being in their lives. Kim and Sally had really bonded with her recently, and Janet and Paula had known her most of this year. Linda was like John in considering her as part of the family. The others felt her loss but had not become as close with her yet. They could, however, see the effect her missing had on John and Linda and were sad for them.

As John returned to the group Matt then continued talking, "Now, that is all I can say to you for now. I will go home and prepare what we need. I would like to join you when you meet Turk in the morning. So until then bye."

He had packed his stuff while talking and left to the thanks of the others. John and Linda saw him out and thanked him with heartfelt gratitude for what he was doing for Bronwyn. Matt was embarrassed with the emotions and more so when Linda hugged him tightly and held him for a long time.

Being a former skinny weakling geek, Matt was not used to females being this close and emotional except for his mum. He left in a hurry before he embarrassed himself too much. He was relatively inexperienced with women and had a hard time controlling his dick at the best of times. Being hugged by a beautiful woman was liable to have him pop a boner, and to his mind that would be a bad thing considering what has happened. Matt drove off in a hurry thinking to himself that he was glad it was Linda, allowing him a little control of his dick. If it had been Paula hugging him he would have almost creamed his pants. To his mind a tall red goddess would have been too much to ignore.

It was starting to get late and although school had officially finished Sophia took her daughters home for the night. She did quietly apologise to Linda when they were alone for a moment, as this was meant to be her night with John but circumstances had changed the carefully prepared schedule already. Kim and Sal were hesitant to leave and hung tightly to John until he pushed them off saying they all needed a good night sleep, tomorrow was going to be a very long day. They relented and joined their mother at home. Philipa and Polly had to leave as well as they had early starts in the morning. Glenda and Paula also left after checking that Janet and Adriana would be staying, promising to return early. Each decided separately to store a bag of spare clothing in their cars in case of future unplanned outings.

Adriana looked with amusement at her mother as Janet started to say she had no clean clothing for tomorrow and would need to go home to get some.

Adriana then said, "Mum, I packed some things for us both before coming over. I thought it might be a good idea after that time John and Linda got caught at our house. I'll get the bags from my car."

Janet gave her a hug and said, "What would I do without you. Thanks dear."

While Adriana was outside getting the bags from the car, John moved to Janet and held her in his arms, each enjoying a moment of peace. Linda was back in the kitchen doing a final tidy up before they all went to bed. Adriana was soon back and gave a big sigh and dropped the bags on the floor.

"I can't leave for two seconds and you are at it with each other. What can I do with the pair of you?" Adriana smiled, put a finger to her cheek as though she had just thought of something, then said, "Oh, I know, take you to bed."

She did just that by giving them a playful shove to get them moving. The two laughed and released their hold, but instead of moving they turned on Adriana and playfully attacked her, making her squeal in delight as they grabbed her and tickled. Linda came out to the foyer when she heard the ruckus and laughed at their antics. It all settled after another minute and the four came together in a group hug.

John whispered, "Thanks, I needed a light moment. Today has not been one of our better days."

Linda responded, "No John it counts as one of the worst, but chin up as tomorrow we will right these wrongs. Mark my words, it will be fixed and we will get back to our lives. With Bronwyn!"

John held the others tighter in his arms as each woman responded with a tighter grip. Soon John sighed and quietly spoke, "Sorry to break the moment but my tingles are getting bad. This stress is playing havoc with them and I feel bloody awful that I have to think of myself like this when god knows what our little love is going through."

Janet responded to him before Linda could, "John don't say stupid things. You would be no good to her if you are comatose in hospital again. You need to be on top of your game tomorrow, so get with the program and get us all full and screaming tonight. And, that's an order."

A couple of seconds later, "Adriana, you're up first. I will help Linda close up the house. If that's alright with everyone."

The three smirked at her and she got a salute at attention as well as three voices saying, "Yes mum."

Laughter could be heard throughout the house as John and Adriana ran upstairs while the two women did the doors and windows thing. A moment later Linda and Janet stopped as they heard a loud voice from the bedroom, "WOW! That is so cool."

Linda giggled and said, "I think she found the new bed."

The two lovers were soon naked and in each others arms on the bed. They both managed orgasms that were milder than the usual. John found his mind wandering to Bronwyn and worrying about her. Adriana also felt his worry towards Bronwyn and was concerned for John and how much he was hurting over her loss. By the time they had rested from a second round the other women were in the bathroom preparing for bed. John and Adriana simply joined in with them in the bathroom taking turns at the normal tasks.

The new bed was ample in size to take all four in comfort, the only problem was who got to cuddle next to John. Some good hearted jostling and tickling sorted out the pecking order. Linda found herself in prime position with his cock nestled between her thighs. It turned out to be of little concern who started where as positions changed as John awoke a number of times needing treatment for his tingles. The longest he managed was three hours. By sunrise both Janet and Adriana were saddle sore and needing some time off, but if John needed more treatment there was no way they would refuse him.

***

Thursday Day 32

They, except for Linda who was hunched over the upstairs toilet bowl, were eating a quiet breakfast when Glenda and Paula arrived. This time they each had a small overnight bag that they took upstairs to a spare bedroom. The back door opened a minute later as Sophia and her daughters came in. They all had greetings for each other with extra kisses and hugs for John. The coffee pot took a hammering that morning as everyone needed the caffeine boost.

Today was likely to be a very important and stressful day.

~~~~~

To be continued.

Hope you liked this chapter. I had fun writing it, although am quite a bit slower.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

GfG.