Just a Jab Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia was still concerned about what it would look like to have her stay the night here. It was still early enough that Sophia could sit outside in the backyard and chat with Linda while John talked to Bronwyn and Janet. Sophia had a lot to talk about with Linda and was glad she had been able to as her friend helped her to accept the inevitable. Linda returned to the house in time to join John and Janet as they got ready for bed. Tonight was a first as Janet was staying the night to help John manage his treatments, much to Adriana's envy.

She did help John suppress his tingles during the night, and then again with Linda's help before they got out of bed for the day. Linda did not get far after getting out of bed as her morning sickness hit when she stood up, managing to just make it to the toilet before the messy stuff began.

John was sent to ensure Bronwyn was out of bed in time for breakfast to find her still resting. Much to their mutual enjoyment they managed a perfect wake up method that Bronwyn hoped she could get every day. It did require her to shower to clean his mess from between her legs, but to her it was well worth the effort. Linda was feeling a bit better by the time the others had finished eating.

Janet and Bronwyn left for work on time, after long loving hugs and kisses with John. John and Linda were left home to muddle through another day, which they started by having coffee by the pool in the back yard.

***

Wednesday Day 32

John and Linda managed a few chores before a mid morning break when Rhonda arrived. This was the start of the treatment schedule and Rhonda would be helping as her shifts allowed, as were the other nurses from the hospital. There was no sparkling love between John and Rhonda but they mutually liked each other and were compatible where it counted. She was female, he was male and they enjoyed having sex with each other. The mutual attraction was enough to satisfy his needs, and more than satisfy her cravings for male company.

It was her first time at the house and she was suitably impressed. It made her rented accommodation, that she shared with her two teenage kids, look very spartan, even though her place was more than sufficient for her needs and was close to her work. They sat and had a drink and lovely chat before John needed his treatment. It actually gave them all a chance to get to know each other a little better. So far their interaction had all been in the hospital for purely medical requirements. The on-going treatment program was for medical reasons, but now they had time to know each other better. Feeling more relaxed helped them get over any nervousness when it came time to actually do 'it'.

Linda helped by making sure they got close and cuddly after entering the bedroom. Rhonda stopped just inside the doorway flabbergasted at the size of the bed. Rather than be put off by the obvious sexual implications having a large bed made, she was turned on by the thought of how she could be more active. The restrictions of sex in the hospital bathroom were much too limiting for an active woman like Rhonda. She actually made the first moves on John and got him stripped and ready. Her memories of his large cock and what he could do with it had brought her very many happy nights as she slept alone. Remembering her solo masturbation sessions with his cock centre stage of her fantasies, she was very ready and so wet for him.

She was naked and on the bed pulling him on top and into her vagina so quickly before realising he needed to go slow to actually get all the way inside. Somehow this part had slipped from her mind when using her fingers and rabbit at home. By the time he arrived at his final destination she had climaxed already and was panting in need for him to get moving. John was astounded at how impatient she was but was truly a gentleman and would not leave her waiting. He got down to business and gave her a full depth fucking. It ended with them both grunting as orgasms surged through them.

Linda remained quietly beside them on the bed astounded at the action taking place. She was amazed that for someone supposedly not in love with her husband Rhonda was really loving the sex, but more importantly was giving him as much as he was providing. Perhaps it was like being in love without actually loving the other person, more lust than love. Either way, Linda enjoyed the experience as she climaxed with them.

As the couple calmed down John flipped them over so Rhonda was on top and by holding her hips he moved her body along his still erect cock. She quickly got the message and took over the act. Having just reached a peak she was quick to have another that shook her entire body. John did not let her rest though as he lifted his hips to keep pounding into her from below. When she took over again he was able to play with her breasts and dark nipples which seemed to send her into overdrive. She climaxed quickly, followed closely by John. His fluids began seeping from her before he had a chance to slide to the side. Linda was quick with a towel before any real mess was made on the bed. The three stayed close for a long time to relax, with John being cuddled into from both sides.

***

It was nearly lunch time when John's phone rang, followed by the house phone. Disgruntled at having to move from John's side Linda answered with a grumpy hello. A few seconds later she shrieked and sat up quickly. John and Rhonda were soon by her side as she sat listening on the phone with tears running down her face. John was starting to get angry that whoever it was had gotten his love sad. He grabbed the phone and with an even angrier voice than Linda had used he demanded to know what was going on.

"Ah John, good. I had trouble getting Linda to hand over to you. It's Matt here and I rang to say I got an emergency call from Bronwyn's phone. She used that new app we installed. However I have not been able to get back in touch with her. I am now at the office and Janet said they were in the office this morning and Bron had to go out for a minute after receiving a phone call. This was about an hour ago. It took me this time to get here and talk to the others. Nobody has seen her and she isn't answering her phone."

"Shit Matt, do you know what has happened? Is she alright? Give me a couple of minutes and we can be there quickly."

"No John, stay at home I will be there straight away. I have some news that you need to hear from me in person. Wait for me to come over, okay?"

"Okay Matt. Be quick."

John got up and paced the room for a minute until he noticed Linda still crying and Rhonda looking perplexed. He sat on the bed and held his crying wife.

"It'll be okay sweet," he said to her than turned to Rhonda, "Sorry for this but our friend Bronwyn has disappeared from work."

"Could she have gone off with friends or something?"

"No Rhonda, she set off her emergency application on her phone. She is one of the group helping with my treatments and she has just moved in to be with us. There is no way she would run off without saying something."

"Sorry John. I didn't realise. Do you want me to leave, I don't want to be a burden or get in your way."

"Please stay for while if you can dear. Our security guy will be here in a minute. Oh, speaking of which, we should get dressed. I need a shower, if you want one as well Rhonda you can join us here or use the bathroom down the hall. A shower together would have been great but I don't think the mood is quite right."

"I'll go down the hall and leave you together. See you in a couple of minutes."

Rhonda left the room picking up her clothes on the way, but first checked that Linda was coping. John led Linda in for a shower and followed her through. They were just getting dressed when the front doorbell rang. John went downstairs to find Rhonda had let Matt in and was in the kitchen preparing coffee and some snacks. Janet had arrived at the same time and was helping in the kitchen. Matt gave John a man-hug and a more tender one for Linda. He did not offer any silly assurances that all would be well, but ushered them to the kitchen and set his computer on the table. Matt had met Rhonda before at the hospital but checked if it was alright to talk in front of her, to which John agreed was okay. Janet ran to Linda to give her a hug and then held tightly to John to give and receive assurance.

"I have done a little digging and what evidence I have, I almost certain about what happened to Bronwyn. Before I go further I have to ask if you know about her past and who her parents are?"

John responded, "We know about her past and why she left her home, but she never told us who her parents were. We assumed she was trying to protect us and her by keeping it secret."

"Okay I can fill in the gaps, and I think you really need to know this to understand the whole problem. I don't want to belabour the point, but is it okay for Rhonda and Janet to know? Also Janet, Rhonda, you have a choice here as well. I am not sure how deep you are with John but Bronwyn is young and had to leave her parents' home. They are into some illegal and very shady things, so if this could make you uncomfortable you might feel it best to not hear about it."

Rhonda looked at Matt, then Linda and finally at John, "John I will ask a question if I may?" and went on after John nodded, "Is Bronwyn more than just a friend and co-worker? I assume more as she has moved in to live with you."

"Yes Rhonda, she is much more than that. She has become a part of our family and is a very special person in my life. In our lives to be correct," at which Linda nodded. Janet stood behind John with her hands resting on his shoulders.

"Okay I want to help if I can. I may not have romantic love towards you, but there is a bond that is like family that I feel for the two of you. So please count me in to help if I can."

Janet spoke as well, "I am also part of this family, so I am staying. I was fairly sure that Bronwyn had told me only part of her story, but I like her too much to shy away from anything if I can be of help."

Matt nodded, then continued, "Right, so here is what I have. First I had put a camera at your office back door as part of the security overhaul and am glad I did. Look at this footage," and he did some clicking on the computer.

A video ran showing Bronwyn racing from the doorway toward her car. She didn't make it as a man grabbed her, and with help from another person hustled her out of sight. She fought but they were too strong. Moments later they saw a van reverse out of a park off screen and drive away. John looked closely as he thought about how the man looked familiar but as the face was partially obscured he could not be certain.

Matt continued, "That I believe was our old friend Stu. Some time ago a flyer had circulated around about a missing girl complete with photo. It included a reward to whoever found her. This was not a normal one as it was not through the police but came privately. I got one and believe many other people received it as well. These types of notices are generally ignored by most of us in the profession as they come from those we don't want to associate with. Once you come to their attention they do not let you go. Her basic disguise of hair etc. was fairly good, but I recognised Bronwyn from this flyer. I kept quiet as she was happy with where she was. It seems Stu saw this and recognised her as well, possibly when he bugged your office. I think he has taken her back to her parents."

John interrupted, "It is her real mother, but he is only a step father."

"Okay, that explains some things that did not quite gel. He had offered quite a reward for finding and returning her," pulling the paper from his bag. The others could only gawk at the amount shown, "I think it was his pride more than her worth. But either way she would have had a lot of people keeping an eye open. She was lucky to have survived as long as she had."

John said, "If you know where she is can we just go and get her. Surely they can't hold her if others know she is there."

Matt responded, "You do not understand his power. He is very rich and very influential with many top people he can call on. It is all rumours but his contacts include many politicians, police and other very prominent people. It is said that they are all special clients of his, so he has quite a bit of power over them if he needs it. To date he has mostly relied on his donations and assistance to them. So if we go in half cocked we will be on the receiving end and quite likely end up in prison ourselves. They are essentially thugs so prison may be the better option that they could do to you.

"I will mention a name and see if you have heard about him. Jedd Titmouse. Don't be fooled by the name. Dirty movies are the least of his enterprises, but that is the business he most enjoys. He is a very sick man in his tastes."

John looked at Matt in surprise, "I have heard that name, but not in relation to anything illegal."

Linda said, "Yes, he is in the society pages of the newspaper quite often mingling with the other local A-Listers."

John continued, "I have a phone message from him about a business proposition. I ignored it but I think it is still there as I intended to follow up to find how he got my name and number. He also alluded to knowing about my health condition which was what worried me at the time. It went on the back burner and I almost forgot about it, because I ended up back in hospital for the second time. Here listen to this," John had grabbed his phone whilst talking and played the message.

"Mr Smith, my name is Jedd. You don't know me but a mutual friend let me know that you have had some unusual changes in your life. It got me thinking that I might be able to use a good man such as your self in my business. Of course you would be compensated generously for your efforts. If you are interested please contact me on this number. Bye for now Mr Smith."

Matt spoke again, "Suitably vague and you might think he actually does know of your recent changes. He could also just be fishing based on some half cocked story he was told."

John said, "Yes, but it got me thinking at the time, and a bit worried that someone had said something. All it would take is a little mention and all would come out. You don't think the name Jedd is coincidental?"

"No, it's not that common and in his line of work your affliction would definitely get his interest. Don't get me wrong here, but having a stud in constant need of sex would be manna from heaven for a guy like this. I have a photo of him," Matt pulled a photo out of his bag, "Have you seen him anywhere by chance?"

They all looked and Linda shook her head as John answered, "No, he's not familiar."

Rhonda held the photo for a moment and concentrated on it, "I think I may have seen him before. He's a little familiar, let me think about it," and Matt let go of the photo for her to look at.

Matt continued, "So I guess you would want to get Bronwyn out of trouble before she gets hurt."

John and Linda nodded their heads and Linda spoke, "Yes Matt. I want to go straight to his place and demand her back. She is our family now, and knowing what he wants to do to her makes my skin crawl. It is making me sick just sitting here doing nothing."

Matt continued talking, "That's okay Linda, but believe me when I say this guy would chew you all up and spit you out without raising a sweat. It is true when I say the best thing that could happen to you is end up in prison on trumped up charges.

"I have had a little longer to think on this and I may have an idea on what we can do, but it could be dicey. I did something like this a while ago elsewhere although the problem was not as dire as this is."

John spoke up, "Matt I'll do anything to help her. Anything at all. Surely some police can be trusted to do something, they can't all be corrupt."

"Most are honest straightforward people just doing a job the best they can. Unfortunately the blokes at the top are the worst and they control what the majority can do. With some evidence we could bring in the federal cops, but they need something to act on, otherwise the local guys would piss all over them. I will have a talk to a friend and see what can be done there, but I don't hold my hopes too high.

"The best is to give me a little time to set something up. I think we should be able to move tomorrow night, but I have to get moving quickly now. Promise you will hold tight till I get back to you. If you go off by yourselves you will be in for a world of pain. These guys don't play around."

John assured him, "Okay Matt, we will wait till tomorrow for you. But no longer, this is hurting too much to not be doing anything."

Matt was packing his gear back into his bag when Rhonda said, "I remember where I saw him. He was at the hospital a short time ago. He was coming out of the old matron's office when I was waiting to see her. You recall matron Hardas, they seemed to be friends as she had a rare smile on her face as she said goodbye to him."

Matt looked at her as he thought, then said, "That might explain how Jedd learnt about you. It might also explain the bugs in the hospital better as she tried to get more information for Jedd, not for the pharmaceutical company. That fits much better, thanks Rhonda. I might be able to use that link in my investigations."

As Matt was leaving them he turned to John, resting a hand on his shoulder and said, "John you aren't looking too good. This will be a big strain on you, all of you. Look after yourself carefully. Landing back in hospital won't help Bronwyn at all. She needs you clear headed and able bodied. I think you will be a crucial part of rescuing her. Hear me know and do what you need to do to keep going."

John patted Matt's elbow as Linda said, "Don't worry about him Matt, we will look after him. We need him up and about as well. Thanks for your concern."

Matt looked at Linda and nodded his head and left the house. Rhonda made to leave as well but Linda stopped her.

Linda said, "Please stay Rhonda. I feel we need you here. Do you think you could stay with John in our bedroom. Janet is still at the kitchen table and I will go be with her. I think she is blaming herself for not noticing Bronwyn had gotten in trouble."

John stopped and said, "Perhaps I should go to her."

Janet spoke loudly from where she was sitting, "No John, I will be alright. This is a shock and I am feeling guilty, even though I tell myself I could not have known at the time. Please Rhonda, see to John. I am not able to help much at the moment and I know his stress levels must be sky high."

Rhonda spoke up, "I can help. Come on John let's sort something out so you can survive," and she grabbed his hand and led him to his bedroom.

John admitted to himself as they made their way up the stairs that they were right, he was full of tingles that were getting bad. The two of them made slow passionate love to try and counter how emotionally strung out they were feeling. She was glad that they were doing this slowly as her pussy was still sensitive from this morning's activity.

Rhonda knew she was getting caught up in her feelings for this man. It was hard to be around him without being attracted to him. He was a magnetic force for your emotions. You cannot help but want to be a part of his life and have him in your own.

John wasn't immune to this beautiful woman in his arms and wrapped around his cock. He found himself feeling strongly towards her, but at the moment his worries and concerns about his lovely Bronwyn outweighed most things.

They were resting on the bed when Linda and Janet entered the room to join them. Both remained dressed but John found himself with Janet cuddled to his side opposite Rhonda and Linda behind Rhonda. He extended his arms to hold them all as they rested.