Just a Jab Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll also add that none of us would give even a single thought to stopping our help. Saying that, I think we should also prepare our families and tell them what is happening. I know my two have suspicions I am seeing someone but no details. So stop worrying about what may or may not happen at some time in the future. What say we talk with the others soon and sort out some plan to reduce any negatives we can think of. Not today of course as it is the twins day and you lot are a little too busy. I'll quickly let Linda know before I leave, which I think has to be now or soon anyway. Okay?"

John looked at his bed partner and actually did feel a bit better, "Thanks Rhonda. You have helped me. I'm glad you didn't just brush my concerns under the carpet as being nonsense. What you have said has helped. Having a plan, or at least an idea to form a plan gives me some hope."

"Good," and Rhonda gave him a quick kiss on the end of his nose and got out of bed.

They arrived at the kitchen a little later to find lunch in progress and joined the others. Rhonda left straight after eating to get ready for her work shift but pulled Linda with her as she walked to her car. Linda returned with a thoughtful look and gave John a quick kiss and told him she would arrange everything and not to worry himself.

Soon everything was done and the twins and Sophia had gone home to get themselves ready for when the guests arrived. John quickly put his own clean clothes on and ducked out of the way as the women prepared themselves. He did a final check of the back yards before grabbing a cold drink, then settle by the pool to enjoy a little peace and quiet in the warm sunshine. He could hear sounds from next door as the twins greeted their friends arrivals and was glad he still had a few minutes before the outdoor peace was broken and he would have to disappear inside.

He closed his eyes for a moment to soak up what serenity he could find when noises intruded upon him, and what felt like he was being poked from every side. Opening his eyes and sitting straighter John found himself surrounded by giggling girls and the sounds of, "Ooh he's alive!" and "Wakie wakie Mr Smith."

His first impression was that of boobs, a giant panorama of young bouncing breasts vicariously covered in miniature pieces of cloth. It took a few moments but his brain caught up to his eyes and recognised the bodies surrounding him as the twins and their best friends.

Smiling at the young group he said, "Sorry, guess this old dude was napping. I'll leave you to get on with your fun."

He was making to stand when hands pressed down on his shoulders stopping him and he heard Kim, "You don't have to leave," followed with sounds of agreement from the other girls.

"You don't need an old guy like me hanging around putting a dampener on your party."

John then had a young women in a blue string bikini on his lap with her arms around his neck, smiling into his face. This was Frankie, aka Francine, whom he has known since the twins started high school. Frankie had been a regular at the house and he knew her well. He had been to many of the school and sporting events that she participated in with Kim and Sally. The difference now was this was the first time she was wearing such a revealing outfit compared to the normal bikinis or one piece outfits they normally wore around his pool.

Frankie was smiling so much John had a little trouble understanding her, "Please stay. I think we could all have some fun with you."

John was boggle eyed as her words sunk into his brain and he thought that he was obviously misunderstanding. He hoped he was as at that moment he noticed the warmth on his thighs where she was sitting. They were skin to skin and as his eyes skimmed the crowd around him with the feast of breast meat on show he could feel his tingles starting. Swallowing hard he tried to ignore the group of giggling girls, err women he corrected himself, and hoped his cock remained soft and hidden. Of course the moment this crossed his mind it began its assertion of pride of place and started filling with blood. He was about to groan in embarrassment when a heavy weight landed on his left shoulder and that ear received a big wet kiss. The suddenness of this startled John and he jumped out of the chair, unceremoniously pushing Frankie off his lap.

Apologising as he all but ran to the house, then as he got to the back door realised that it was Pixie who had licked his ear after placing her head on his shoulder. Of course this did not take all of his intelligence to work out as the dog had followed him barking and bouncing at his heels thinking this was a great game of chase. He paused at the door to the house, looked back at the girls as they were still huddled around the chair and laughing at his actions. Even Frankie was laughing from her spot on the deck where he had dumped her. John smiled as he realised he had been acting like an idiot and waved to them as he entered the house. Inside he found he had not escaped the laughter as his group of women were all at the kitchen window giggling after witnessing his less than stellar performance.

Linda went to him as he entered the kitchen and hugged him saying, "Oh you poor dear. Did the nasty girls frighten you?"

John joined them chuckling and stage whispered to Linda, "I'm afraid so dear. I got such a scare that I am tingling and will need a little attention to calm me down. Did you realise how grown up the twins friends have become!"

Linda pressed her groin to his to feel his hardening cock, smiling as she responded, "No problems dear. Let's go up to our room and see if I can undo what those nasty girls did to you. They are really dangerous with all that flesh showing around their tiny little outfits. And yes, they do seem to have grown up a little bit since you last saw them. Let me think, that was all of about six weeks ago at school. Yes I am positive they have all suddenly grown up in that time."

Sarcasm aside, Linda gave the others a little wave as she pulled John upstairs to enjoy a nice easy gentle session of loving. By the time they returned downstairs they could see the party in full swing outside. The women in the family room had been joined by Adriana, Polly and Penny. John received his usual greeting from the new arrivals of a long kiss and hug. Janet, even though she had already been there, followed just wanting another kiss and hug. John chuckled to himself that arrivals and departures seemed similar but goodbyes took longer.

John went to get some cold drinks from the kitchen and watched the teens outside around the pool. Again he had to chuckle to himself as it seemed there were many more than the dozen or so he had been told. There were that many around or in the pool talking or playing games in the water. Others were coming or going through the gateway between the properties. From his place at the window he could just make out other kids playing tennis in Sophia's yard through the gateway. He also assumed a number would be in the game room or just in the yard at Sophia's house. There was also a number of boys here which, to John's memory, would be a first. He wasn't worried because he had met most of the twins girlfriends and they were a respectful crowd who were not prone to out of control behaviour. John assumed the guys would behave similarly as the girls, or at least he hoped they would. Even though they were all old enough the twins had promised that no alcohol would be drunk. They hated drunken behaviour more than he did. Checking the pool area John decided it would be in his best interests to stop looking, as the amount of female anatomy on display was giving him thoughts that could only lead to premature tingling.

He was delivering the drinks to his group when Paula arrived with her sister, Bianca, followed by Matt who had coincidentally arrived at the same time. Paula went straight to John for her hug while Bianca and Matt greeted everyone. Linda was responding and noticed the two give each other a shy hello before standing side by side looking into the room. She inwardly smirked as she noted them not look at each other, and definitely not give any awareness to how closely they were standing.

Linda got up from her chair and approached the new arrivals to greet and usher them to a couch making sure they were together. She offered drinks and nibbles as she talked trying to get them to converse to each other overcoming their surprising shyness. It took some time, but her efforts were not in vain as they eventually gave their attentions to each other almost forgetting Linda was there. Leaving them alone she wandered off, very pleased with herself, to go next door to help Sophia. There were a number of greeting calls from the kids who knew Linda as she walked past.

Bronwyn came out of her room with Maria in tow to say hi to the group. Adriana noticed they seemed hesitant as they lingered in the entry to the family room.

Making a guess that they were hesitant to just go outside, she said, "I must go see the birthday girls and say hi. Bron, Maria, you want to come with me? By the way you both look great in your bikinis and tops."

Bronwyn answered with a smile, "Thanks Adriana. We should go out too. Weather is good enough for a swim."

Maria thanked her for the compliment as well and agreed they should head outside. Some others also joined them, leaving John inside with Janet. It was a striking group that went outside causing the party crowd to stare. Even the boys in the pool stopped their games as they watched, mouths ready to catch flies, a giant bear of a man surrounded by red haired amazons and other gorgeous women, including the purple haired shorty. The twins were amused at their friends reactions as they jumped up to greet them. They were introduced around and soon everyone but Bronwyn and Maria returned to the house.

John and Janet were in the kitchen and saw the sisters get surrounded and ushered to join the party. He was especially pleased to see Maria smile as she was obviously starting to relax. Again he was thankful at how great the twins and their friends are to others. The guys were soon joining the girls to get up close to the new arrivals, each hopeful they might get lucky. Soon the sisters were ushered next door to meet the others. The yard then returned to normal as kids moved back and forth.

For a while the women with John used the pool and had a few drinks on the deck. Kim, Sal and their friends took great delight in playing jokes on John by teasing him. He just hoped that it was the young women testing their new found feminine skills on a 'safe' old guy. John had to grin and bear the effects of being the centre of attention for the young nubile women. He had to excuse himself a couple of times during the afternoon when the attention became too much. Fortunately for him Glenda, then Janet found an excuse to be inside at the same time. Even with the all too frequent tingles he had to return outside or the twins would come looking for him.

He was pleased when the temperature cooled down they had all decided to get changed from swimwear into normal clothing. That is until he found himself faced with short skirts or shorts with tight tops most often showing midriffs. The teen girls acted as though they had to ramp up their flirtatious behaviour to compensate for being more covered. Late in the day Polly and Penny provided his treatment.

The younger men at the party seemed more intent on demonstrating their manliness in front of the girls than actually attempting to attract one. They were still young enough that they thought being able to create a large splash in the pool, or hit a tennis ball faster, would get a girl to swoon over them. At least they abstained from belching contests or similar uncouth endeavours. The guys became even more demonstrative whenever Bronwyn or Maria were around. Bronwyn tended to laugh at their escapades, but otherwise ignore them, whilst Maria was enjoying this newfound popularity.

Linda and Janet had been helping Sophia at her house keep up with the refreshments and were currently serving dinner to the party goers. Adriana and Paula had gone next door to help and now returned laden with platters and bowls for the older group. John sat in the family room as they were eating and looked around at the others, feeling himself to be very privileged to be befriended and loved by so many people. He even noticed Matt and Bianca being so intent on each other. He liked Matt and hoped he found someone to share his life with. It did not seem to bother them that Matt was so much older than Bianca, but then John had already learned that age was no barrier to love.

The evening went on and the home party for the twins finished as there was a live concert that most were attending. Kim and Sal bounced in to say good bye and give John a kiss and hug before leaving to join their friends. Bronwyn and Maria joined the twins at their insistence. Before too long Matt and Bianca left together to have some time alone. Paula sat with John and told him that the pair looked good together, and also that her sister had come tonight in the hope Matt would be here. Linda, Sophia and Janet also joined them a little later, giving a giggle when told of the new blossoming love. Polly and Penny also left before the evening finished explaining they had an early start the next day. Adriana and Paula left to join up with their own friends for a night out.

***

As the evening neared the end Linda got a devilish look as she whispered with the others leaving John to wonder what she was scheming. Linda pulled John out of his chair and got him to help her clean up. Meanwhile he heard the other three giggling but as he was out of sight could not follow what they were doing. Locking up the house Linda led her husband upstairs to the bedroom where the other three were waiting, naked. The sight before him quickly got little Johnny ready for action.

He almost fainted when Linda whispered into his ear as she removed his clothing, "My dearest love, tonight we thought we could have a little fun instead of any serious treatment. I thought we could play a game like Russian Roulette." By this time she had his shirt off and was pushing down his pants allowing his cock to spring out with a little bounce, to the amusement of their audience.

Linda looked at the other women and ordered, "Okay, time to assume your positions ladies."

There was a group giggle as they moved on the bed to be in line bending with legs off the edge and bodies supported on the mattress. With their legs apart John had a perfect view of their pussies as each woman swivelled around to watch the pair. From left to right Janet, Sophia and Glenda wriggled their hips to gain John's attention as he swivelled his eyes trying to see each at the same time. With the use of some pillows each woman was just the right height for his cock to enter. Linda pushed John to stand behind the first on the left and pointed his cock head at her slit giving it a little rub with his knob eliciting a moan from Janet.

"Now, John, you need to use this little love stick of yours for sixty seconds in each at a time then move to the next. You can't hold back at all and the idea is for each woman to have an orgasm before you shoot your wad. Getting an orgasm means the girl drops out for next round. You Mr Stud keep going until you run out of females or you release." It seemed Linda was trying to help him with a head start as she continued rubbing his end up and down Janet's slit, with a little extra prod on her clit. They could see Janet was enjoying the attention by the extra fluids wetting her pussy. John also enjoyed the stimulation and closed his eyes and dropped his head backwards giving a groan.

John looked at his wife with a smirk on his face asking, "So what does the winner get?"

With an even bigger smirk as she replied, "Hmm, let me see. Orgasms for us, and lots of sex for you. Perhaps enough for you to sleep the night through."

John laughed as he said, "So win-win for everyone."

Janet, who was moaning loudly by this time as Linda had not let up with the slit teasing, cried out, "For crying out loud you two, get started already. I'm dying of frustration here," followed by giggles from the others.

Linda immediately pushed John's butt forward with her free hand impaling Janet onto his cock, accompanied by a satisfied groan from Janet, "Yess, finally"

He took it slowly at first knowing her vagina would need a little stretching, but it surprised him how easily he did fully enter. It was like she was eagerly awaiting him, which he guessed she had been. Once bottomed out he withdrew almost all the way and then kept up a pumping action increasing in speed as time went on. All to the amusement and cheering of the other three women. Linda had kept time on her phone app and called when the minute was up. This caused a bit of panic about as Sophia got back into position and John pulled out of Janet, to her mock annoyance, and slowly into Sophia, to her groans of appreciation.

Again John noted how easily he slipped into Sophia feeling just how wet and engorged she was. He was able to quickly get into stride for the minute to the sounds of the others' cheering. Too soon for the pair Linda again called time causing some flurry of activity as Glenda got ready and John moved to behind her. Sophia, like Janet, expressed dismay at his leaving her as Glenda sighed in satisfaction as John entered her.

For the third time he was able to slide in with little resistance. He just had to assume this game was really turning them on making them more than ready for his big cock. Linda called time again before they were finished, although Glenda was showing signs of strain as though barely holding back her climax.

John was now totally into the swing of things and immediately moved into position as Linda bent over the bed. He was pushing his way inside even before she got settled and was fully impaled in short order. Making full length thrusts into her tube John closed his eyes as he enjoyed another tight vagina. This time however he held back on the vigour, not wanting to hurt his beloved pregnant wife. He gave himself totally over to the sensations lost into his own world to be brought back to the real world by sharp voices.

There was no real anger but they were complaining ardently about how long John was inside Linda. The noise and gentle pokes to her ribs brought Linda to open her eyes and look at her companions.

"What's the prob dears?"

Janet piped up, "Lin you are hogging hubbie. It must be way past a minute by now. Heck I can feel my hole closing up, it has been so long."

Linda giggled as she responded, "Ooh, silly me. I forgot to set my timer going. I wonder how I could have forgotten to do that?"

John laughed as he withdrew his cock and moved back to Janet. He progressed through the women as Linda remembered to use the timer. He was starting to tire from the effort but refused to slow down as he tried to bring each to climax before he himself finished. Glenda was the first to succumb. Linda pulled out of the running before her second time claiming health, although it was really that she preferred seeing her friends be loved. Sophia and Janet lasted two more rounds before Sophia screamed her climax, allowing John to finally release himself into Janet. She, in turn, was ecstatic to receive his gooey load and had an orgasm just from the feel of his jism splashing inside and filling her.

John himself had been holding on for the last two minutes of activity, almost shooting many times only to stave it off at the last moment. Linda begged off the second round of the game allowing the others more opportunity. Glenda was the lucky recipient of his load, but he swapped to Sophia before completely emptying himself, giving her a part share to the laughter of the others.