Just a Jab Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had also opened his eyes at the sound of the cough and immediately began apologising for any pain he may have caused, and generally feeling bad about not stopping Kim from mounting him, let alone him splurging his cum into her. Kim ignored his rambling as she rolled off him to the bed as Sally took her place. Not to be left out of this Sally grabbed his head in both hands and planted her mouth to his, sucking for all she was worth. John had not really been following her movements, still concentrating on Kim and was surprised by Sally.

"Sal, are you sure of this. I might've hurt Kim and I don't want to hurt you too. I am way too big for you."

Sally re-applied her lips to his, stopping any more words that she definitely did not want to hear. John kissed her back as though by reflex and heard his wife speak to him.

"Dearest, stop worrying and do what you need to do. This is totally fine with us, and they both have wanted you. Kim is next to you totally spaced out in dreamland, so get to work and let Sally join her. Please no more dilly dally."

John got the point and with his tingles only half sated he let his body take over, thinking he would try to not get too enthusiastic and hurt her. Kim was a total surprise and he had been too scared and dumbfounded to take an overly active role. He also was now giving control to his tingles. Even though sex with Kim was mind-blowingly fantastic, his passive involvement had not appeased his treatment needs. Therefore Sally got more response from John for her efforts.

The moment he let himself be active his hands went to her back and pulled her close to apply his pressure to the kiss. His tongue snaked out to lick her lips making Sally squeal in surprise before she opened up to accept him into her mouth. She was quickly solely concentrating on the tongue wrestling, tasting and being tasted, inadvertently rubbing her pussy against his cock trapped between them. These sensations were so effective Sally found herself drenched between her legs with excess liquids running onto John's lap.

John had been pressing his hands all over her back and up to the back of her head to maintain their contact pressure. These same hands dropped lower to grasp hold of her small feminine butt with fingertips extended to lightly rub in her crease. The result of this was her increased ardour, continuous moaning in excitement and faster, harder pussy movements. John felt this higher sexual response in his partner and the tingles took itself to the next level. John grabbed Sally tighter to his body and rolled them over so he was now on top and they were flat on the bed. Sally's squeal at the unexpected movement only drove the tingles on more.

John did manage to maintain a little consciousness and needed to check she was as open and lubricated as possible. There was only one sure way to check this, so he disengaged his mouth and slid his body down towards her feet. It wasn't a single move, but incorporated stops at her neck and shoulders, then to her pancaked boobs as he kissed and sucked his way at each pause. He gave her breasts special attention ensuring the nipples were as hard as possible. Sally couldn't stop moaning and wriggling as she was thrilled with his attention. When he passed by her belly button giving it a quick lick and kiss she almost had an orgasm realising he was going to get between her legs. She almost passed out with the thrill when he arrived at her shaved slit. A small triangle was the only hair left and it was like an arrow pointing the way. John smiled as he saw this fuzzy pattern up close and followed its directions.

There was no hesitation left in John as he pulled her knees up to give him full access to her centre. His impression of her was like a flowering bud covered in dew. Her smell was divine pulling him forward to check the flavour was as good as her scent. Sally groaned as his tongue slipped into her vagina, slid over her slit to flick the clit. She was so sensitive to his touch that her juices flowed freely allowing John to drink her essence.

She was beginning to be overcome when he stopped and moved back to kiss her on the mouth after leaving butterfly touches all over her face. Sally was in heaven soaking the attention she had craved for so long. Her languishing was brought to a sudden halt when John's cock presented itself at her opening. He was nudging her with the end, as though politely requesting entry. Her hands went quickly down to between them to grab his cock to guide it into herself. She was pulling hard, wanting him all the way inside immediately.

John knew better than to rush this part and took control of himself and removed her hands to his waist. Slowly he pushed forward slightly and rocked back relieving any pressure. Over many pushes in this manner he impaled her on his cock. By the time he was half way in she was making noises that sounded like 'Oh Yes', and 'More more'.

Bottoming out inside her John was amazed that they both could take all of him. He also noted neither had a hymen, although he also knew this often disappeared due to lifestyle activities. Waiting for her to relax around his cock he was then able to begin the slide. This was slow at first until he was sure she was not in excess pain allowing him to go faster. Sally lifted her pelvis to meet his pushes making sure he moved against the best areas. By this time John had lost almost all control to the tingles and his body pummelled into her, his balls slapping noisily against her bottom.

Sally was so lost to the sensations that she reached her climax very quickly sounding like a big cat as she grunted through the orgasm. Her muscles contracted tightly against John's cock and he too was sent into his own climax. Hot cum was pumped into Sally sending her into higher orbit as the cat, or is that pussy, got all the cream.

The aftershocks kept them unmoving for over a minute after the orgasms subsided. John could then roll off Sally to rest supported by the bed. Sally ended up beside her sister and they were soon cuddled together in each others arms in their post coital bliss. John found himself being moved to the side and buried by another two naked females. Linda and Sophia were all smiles and giggles as they cuddled their man, so happy he had been able to give the twins what they so fervently wanted.

A phone in the room started making urgent 'answer me' sounds and after a little juggling of persons on the bed Sophia decided it was hers and went to answer it. She softly made a sound like "dammit" and left the room, followed by a concerned looking Linda. The movement disturbed the twins dreamlike states and they made wriggling moves of their own to cuddle with John.

John found himself again cocooned within female bodies hugging him with determination to get his attention, which he provided with his own arms and gave soft kisses to the tops of their heads. They wriggled again to be leaning against him even more.

He gave a sigh as he thought about this morning's surprising events, "Never thought this would've happened in a million years. Knew they both loved me, but as more of a father figure. Certainly not sexually. This is all rather disturbing, uncomfortable and, so help me, thrilling. This is weird, but I'm not beating myself over the head like I feel I should be doing," giving a sigh, "I can only guess that this tingle problem is controlling me in how I react and think. Certainly how I act."

Looking at the two new lovers snuggling against him he continued with his silent musings, "They are beautiful. Not forgetting they are damned sexy. What do I do now? What can I do! Do I want to do anything? It's not as though we had snuck around behind anyone's back. Shit, their mother was here all the time. Linda was here too.

"I'm not sure how to think about it. But, who am I kidding! I sure as hell would do it again. What red blooded male would say no to smoking hot horny twins."

He sighed as he decided, "This is going to be my life regardless, so just enjoy while I can."

A shiver went down his spine as though a premonition of doom had passed by. Kim noticed his slight movement and stirred causing Sally to stir as well.

Kim looked up at John's face and with a big smile said, "Gee lover, that was much better than I could've ever imagined."

Sally moved her head as well to look at him and agreed with her sister, "Sure was sis. John, I hope we can repeat that real soon. If I had known sex could be so fantastic this would've happened a long time ago."

They wriggled together to snuggle in further when a muted sound of gagging came from down the hallway. The girls giggled as they recognised Linda in the throes of her new morning ritual. It may have been worth a snicker, but not after the noise continued. So John tapped each on the back to start moving as he suggested showers.

They were almost into the bathroom when Sophia's yell was heard, "After all this time, you want to visit! Whatever, just do it. See you later."

The three looked at each other, and without further information shrugged shoulders and went in to clean up for the day. Later they met in the kitchen with the women where Sophia was preparing food. It was obvious they had been talking and went quiet as the three entered the kitchen. Sally looked at her mother and saw that she was tense with her shoulders hunched.

Sal asked, "Mum, what's up? You look like you had some bad news that upset you. Are you okay?"

Kim added, "Are you sick or something?"

John tensed up as he suddenly became worried that Sophia had second thoughts about what had happened between him and her daughters this morning. He was about to say something to that effect in apology when she spoke up.

"No kids, I'm alright. I got a phone call that made me a bit mad is all," and Sophia took a deep breath as she turned to face her daughters, "Your father called to say he was coming over today to see the two of you for your birthdays."

John relaxed and gave silent sigh in relief as he heard Kim huff loudly and say, "Gee. Wow. You mean he actually remembered we exist."

Sally added, "And he even remembered we have birthdays. Must be a first."

Sophia sighed heavily then said, "Please girls, don't be too sarcastic. He did father you after all. Without him I wouldn't have had you in my life."

"Sorry mum, we love you."

Kim's words were followed by Sally's, "But he has contacted us, what, four times in how many years. I don't think sarcasm is unwarranted at all."

Sophia answered, even though there was no question asked, "Eight years since he left."

John went to Sophia and held her in his arms allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder taking what comfort she needed and asked, "Are you okay Soph? When is he arriving? Anything you need from us, just ask."

"Thanks John. We should be okay. It's just weird that he decides to actually visit. This will be the second time in person since the divorce went through."

Linda spoke up, "Well we are here for you, and you too girls. Just ask."

The three answered her with thanks and Sophia returned to preparing breakfast as the others took their seats.

~~~~~

To be continued.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

GfG.