Just a Jab Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all fell asleep after a final visit to the bathroom, cuddling on the oversized bed. John barely moved all night although he did waken occasionally to note different bodies against him. He may not have moved but the ladies acted like a tag team taking turns pressed against him. Linda's idea of the game proved true as he did indeed not require another treatment to satisfy the tingles during the rest of the night.

***

Sunday 29th Nov '15

Early morning arrived with the sun streaming through the window awakening the group. John was first to stir as he felt his tingles begin. It was early in the cycle so he was able to visit the bathroom to relieve some internal pressure and have a quick wash. A bit of talc and he felt ready to tackle his lady loves. As he returned to the bed he found himself alone as the women had also risen. Janet and Glenda returned dressed to give John a kiss claiming they had to leave. Janet said she would return to accompany them to the work dinner tonight. He was sorry to see them leave, but solaced himself that this still left Linda and Sophia.

Linda came in wearing her robe, with a huge smile on her face and hugged him saying, "John, you know how much I love you?"

Words like this could bring a dreaded feeling to any man and John was no exception. He immediately had thoughts that something was wrong, or he had messed up and he was now in the doghouse. Swallowing hard he answered, "Yes dear, and I love you very much as well. What's wrong?"

"Nothing sweetheart, nothing is wrong. Don't be worried, and get that scared look off your face. We are all fine. It's just that there is something we need to discuss."

Sophia came into the room from the hallway also wearing a robe and climbed onto the bed to sit beside him, "Yes John there is something we need to discuss, but it's good news. Don't worry yourself."

Linda joined them on the other side of John, "Today is a very special day and we need you to do something it seems only you can do."

John was now becoming curious, although still hesitant to agree to anything until he received some explanation.

Linda continued, "Well-ll, yesterday was a very special day for Kimberley and Sally," and John nodded, "They had a request for a special present, but wanted to wait until after the birthday was over before they got it. You see, they were determined to be definitely adults when the got their gift. No doubts could be in anyone's mind about what time they were born or anything like that," as she looked him straight in the eye and asked, "With me so far?"

John slowly nodded to her question even though he was totally baffled as to what they could possibly be wanting.

Before he could think of a response Sophia took up the discussion, "Now John, they have been talking to me and then to Linda about this present for a while now. At first they took a long time to convince me that they were serious and that this was not just some hare-brained teenage whim."

John found his voice as a thought crossed his mind, "Oh no, are they wanting to move out into their own place? Aren't they a bit young for that yet!"

Sophia placed her hand on his forearm as she went on, "No John, now please hear us out," and she waited for John to nod before continuing, "They have convinced me, and Linda," Sophia glanced to Linda to see her nod, "that they are very serious about this. So much so that they were prepared to give up a lot, including the party and other things, to get this."

John became more curious, "What could they be so set on receiving if it took a lot to convince you about it?" then a further unsettling thought came to him, "Oh god, don't tell me they have found blokes they want to be with. They never said anything about serious boyfriends before."

Moving up to the head of the bed to gain some time as he searched his memory, then added, "There were those two boys yesterday that they were playing games in the pool with, and then sat talking for a long time. Are they the guys? What are their names? I need to have a talk to them about how the girls should be treated. I was once a teen myself and that scares me that these kids could be looking at our girls."

Linda butted in , "John, shut up! You are getting all worked up about nothing. This has nothing to do with any boys, be it boyfriends or not."

Sophia continued, "No John, this is to do with you. Only you," and she made sure that she had John's attention, "I have told the girls, err young women that they have to talk to you about this themselves. They must get your permission. We are only here to let you know we have given them the okay to ask this of you. Okay, do you understand that much?"

John looked from one woman to the other, his face showing his confusion over this cryptic conversation. He did nod to them, "Okay they have both your permissions to ask me something. I can only assume that with this build up it that I may not like it, or say no in case you did not want them to get something," and John thought to himself for a moment before saying more, "Now that I am completely confused about everything including as to whether today is Sunday or not."

The three of them smiled at this remark as it was obvious John had come to terms with the fact that the twins had to ask him something that, to his mind could have dire consequences. He felt trapped in a corner as this seemed to be one of those times when he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

He took a deep breath and said, "Okay they can ask me over breakfast or at least sometime today when they get here," thinking they would be sleeping till late morning at least.

Sophia got off the bed and left the room as Linda said, "John, they want to ask you now."

John gasped as what she said made sense. He was making noises of objection as Sophia returned with the two girls, both wearing robes of their own. With desperation John grabbed what sheet he could reach and pulled it trying to cover his groin. He succeeded with covering what was necessary as the twins perched themselves on the edge of the bed beside him. They giggled at his unease. Making John even more uncomfortable, Linda and Sophia rose and left the room telling them they would prepare breakfast.

John called after them saying, "Hold on, I am getting the tingle," and stopped as he realised what he was saying. Blushing deeply at his reference to sex with the kids in the room, even though they should not be aware to what he was referring.

Taking a deep breath he turned to the young women, noticing that they were indeed women and not the young girls he had always considered them, "Umm, Kim, Sal, can we talk later. I really need to talk with Linda, really really urgently."

Kim and Sal looked at each other then back to John with large smiles before Kim spoke up, "No John. It is more important that we talk to you now."

John tried to interrupt as he knew he would need his tingles seen to before too much longer. He thought to himself that at least last nights episode had given him a reprieve for the night, but not for much longer. So he resolved himself to get through this request from the twins before his needs became too urgent.

Looking at each of them he quietly said, "Okay dears. Sophia and Linda gave me some preamble but no details. You know you can ask me anything and I will do whatever I can to help, unless of course it is something I totally disapprove of. So, I am somewhat concerned that this is going to be bad news."

He held a hand of each in his, looked straight to each with his serious look and told them to go ahead.

The sisters gave each other a determined look and Sal nodded to Kim to talk, which was obviously prearranged anyway, "John, please let us say what we need to before you interrupt," and they both stared at him until he nodded, allowing Kim to continue.

"To begin with we know about your health problems, and have done so since just after it started."

He managed to keep quiet, but his mouth opened and eyes widened as Kim went on, "We have been so upset that you have had problems and we could not be any help to you. Even worse was that we knew we were too young to even be able to talk to you about it."

The girls now had both hands gripping one of John's hands each as Sal added, "We really wished we could have been there to help you."

John spoke up at this point, "You have both helped me, just by being there."

Sal lifted one hand to his lips and stopped him speaking, "John we asked you not to say anything, please," to which he nodded and she continued, "Now, however, we are adults and there is no reason for you to keep it secret from us."

Kim took up the talking, "This also brings us to why we are here first thing this morning. We know you are 'tingling'," again placing a hand to his lips to keep John from saying anything, "and we want to be able to help you."

John could not stay quiet, "But, but."

"Shush John," said Sal as she again put a hand over his mouth and left it there while Kim spoke.

Kim bent forward to bring her eyes close to his, "John. We are officially asking you about this, but please let us get to the question part. We want to help you with your treatment like the others are helping."

At this moment both young women stood next to each other beside the bed. Seeing they had his attention they untied their robes and slipped them off their shoulders allowing the loose garments to fall to the floor. John could not move a muscle as he was flabbergasted at the sight before him. Two absolutely gorgeous teens were side by side dressed in nothing but pale blue satin bra and pantie sets. He had seen them wearing far less at the pool, but somehow this was far more sexual.

John finally found his voice albeit stammered words, "What. Why. How."

The twins smiled at his response to their reveal, but his next words made the smiles slip a bit, "But girls. You shouldn't be doing this. You are like daughters to me. My young daughters."

Sal and Kim gave each other a quick glance as he pulled the sheet up further to bunch up around his groin while he tried to reverse back further. He almost climbed the wall as his feet continued to back-pedal. Sally gave a theatrical sigh and putting her hand to Kim's shoulder guided her onto the bed, flanking John on each side. Kneeling they each took hold of one of John's hands each whilst keeping their eyes staring into his. John was starting to sweat as his tingles were hitting him harder by the second.

"Please girls, you need to leave. I love you both but being with you would be taking advantage of you. I don't want you to feel you have to help with my problems and then later hate me for it. Both of you mean too much to me."

Sally spoke up, "John, we are here because we want to be with you. Nobody is forcing us to do this, and although we know you need help with treatments, this is not why we are here. Well not the total reason. We have both dreamed of you, like this for a long time."

Kim joined in, "Yes John, ever since we learned of the birds and the bees you have been our fantasy. Now we were hoping that your treatments would give us the opportunity to live our dreams. We are no different to anyone else in your life. What about Adriana, you are with her and she is as close to you as we are."

John desperately tried to respond with a good reason, "But, but, but she's older."

Sal laughed before saying, "Good try John."

"But I'm so much ol-"

Here Kim butted in before he could finish, "Yes you are older, but we're almost the same age as Bronwyn. How is that any different?"

Sal moved her hands to place his hand against her breast with Kim following her lead. Subconsciously John kneaded their breasts through the thin smooth bras.

Kim spoke again, "Does that feel good John? We want to give ourselves to you. We want you to be our first."

At this statement he almost fainted as the strain of holding himself back was wearing on him. Kim then let go of John's hand for it to be picked up by Sal and he now had both her boobs held. Kim reached around her back and unhooked her bras and let them fall off her body. She flicked them away as she unfolded her legs moving back away from John. John's could not believe this was happening as he found it impossible to look away from Kim, while his hands continued their gentle grabs of Sally's boobs. His eyes almost fell out of their sockets when Kim slipped off her panties. She kept her knees together, lifting them up so she could remove the little satin item.

With a knowing smirk she rotated her body so her head was closer to John and she was kneeling next to him. Taking a hand back from her sister she brought to her breast and pushed it hard against her. With her other hand she caressed his leg from his knee up his thigh to pause near the bunched up sheet. John could not speak as his mouth and throat had gone dry.

Kim spoke again in a soft voice that showed how turned she had become after her modest strip for him, "Please John, we, I, need you so much. You are the only man we could ever want at this time. You are the only one we could trust to do this for us."

John jumped as Linda's voice startled him, "Dear, what they are saying is true. I realise this is hard for you. You have felt like their father for so long."

He had not noticed her enter, nor Sophia as she spoke to him, "Dearest John. They really do want to do this. It is their choice, and although weird for me to say this, they have our blessing to be with you."

John looked around at the four women around him on the bed. Kim almost had her hand on his cock and held his hand to her breast. Sally had a vice like grip on his other hand holding it to her covered breast. Even though totally freaked out he noticed how smooth and silky Kim's bare breast was compared with the satin on Sal's. Except for the material moving with his hand he could barely tell the difference.

Linda gave a smirk only slightly larger than that on Kim's face and literally took matters into her own hands. She could see John was getting to a critical edge with his tingles and if nothing was done soon he would be in trouble. Grabbing the sheet she ripped it off him exposing his cock to the air, to the accompaniment of in-drawn breaths of the twins. It was one thing to see him in clothing, and even bathers, but up close and personal with a bare hard cock was daunting, especially one this size. They were not totally inexperienced with boys having given hand jobs in the past, but they soon realised that this cock was far more than any of the others they had seen.

Both looked wide eyed at the monster in front of them. John saw their looks and wanted to find a way out of this. He was a man after all, and seeing the twins yesterday in their minuscule swimwear, he now saw them as the gorgeous women that they had become. He had even dreamt of being with them, although never thinking it would happen as he still considered them as his own children.

"Darlings, please stop now. I am too big to be your first. I wouldn't want to hurt either of you."

Both girls looked up at him as though he were talking rubbish, which to them he was.

Sally responded as Kim moved forward on her knees, "You are joking John. There is no way we could not do this."

She continued talking as Kim lifted a leg over him to straddle his groin. Reaching down she held his cock into position and slowly lowered her body. They had decided between them who would be first, although it had come down to best of three rock-scissors-paper.

John groaned as her wet slit opened to let him into her vagina. They both groaned as she rocked a little to get him into correct position and angle and began to bob up and down. Entry was a slow progression as he was a lot larger then her natural size and she had to force herself to expand to take him. All this time they were both groaning and moaning in joy. At just over half way Sally removed her bra and panties and moved up the bed to be beside John to watch her sister be impaled.

Sophia and Linda had moved themselves to the furthest corner of the bed where they sat holding each other, unable to take their eyes off the activity. Linda continued to smirk, knowing her virile husband had gained another conquest. Her cuckqueen fantasies taking total control of her feelings. Sophia may have felt odd about this situation, but this did not stop her vagina wetting itself and her panties. She found herself unable to sit still and continually rubbed her thighs together enjoying the friction in her crotch.

Kim now had her lips against John's, kissing him with all she could muster. John had given up on not doing this and let his own fantasies come forth. His private dreams of making love with the twins were coming true and he was enjoying it. He had never guessed they had been wanting him. He had always considered their actions toward him to be those of girls innocently learning how to flirt with boys. He was just their 'safe' target for gaining some experience. Now he knew better, he didn't have to be safe and they were not so innocent, and he was loving it.

Her tongue now joined the party between his lips as she finally bottomed out on his pole. Her hands were gripping his head as she now put all her effort into the kiss, allowing her other end to mould itself to his size and shape. John could feel her muscles manipulating her sheath to fit him, like she was expressing milk from an udder. John had one hand caressing her back from below her scapula down to over her butt. Instinct now took over and he began moving himself just a little. Feeling the added sensation of his penis nudging her from the inside Kim matched his motions, but in the opposite direction. Very soon she was sliding along the entire length of his cock from just having the head inside to the head knocking the end of her tube.

The stimulation to Kim was like nothing she had ever experienced before, even self induced sex was pale in comparison. Opening her eyes to gaze upon her lover she could see him in raptures at what he was feeling, which in turn bumped her own feelings upward. Seeing her twin beside John on the bed also seeming to be high on lust was the last straw. Kim moaned louder as her climax grew in strength producing a lot of pressure throughout her body. John groaned in ecstasy getting her attention and providing a relief valve for her own body. She screamed as the orgasm exploded from within. She did not hear John join her with his own yell as he too reached his peak. The only things she could sense were her orgasm as it continued with the throbbing of John's cock as he gushed his sperm into her body. It was hot and felt like buckets were being thrown inside her, keeping her climax rolling until he did finally finish to just cum oozing out.

Kim collapsed against John as they rested trying to gain their breathing and cool down. The spectacle was so gripping to the others that there wasn't a dry crotch in the room. Sally was breathing almost as hard as Kim, but managed to throw her arms around her and give her light kisses to what parts of her face she could reach. Kim stayed against John and moved her arms around him to hold him tight against her, needing the close contact after the rush of emotions she had experienced. John held her to himself as tightly as he could with one arm as the other was holding Sally. He managed to wriggle his body down the bed to lie flat with Kim still attached and Sally against them like she was welded in place. Kim did return to something approaching normal to feel his large still-hard cock still embedded within her.

She closed her eyes, tilted her head back, swivelled her hips, sighed with delight and thought to herself, "Finally, my dreams have come true."

A firm cough brought Kim back to reality, opening her eyes and facing her sister who was looking at her with a pleading, if cross look. Kim blushed slightly realising she was lingering, trying to eke out a little more of this fabulous sensation. Sally was being nice about it, and as discrete as she could be, but it was her turn as they had agreed.