All Comments on 'Just a Little Bit More'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Xzy89cXzy89cover 8 years ago
Just awful

Horrible from beginning to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're Right

So the guy stays married to the whore and living a celibate life, you're right this wasn't satisfying at all. Even though the whore died from AIDS. No amount of love, devotion or understanding would a normal healthy male put up with this crap. And what's up with the year thing? OK pretty well written but complete and utter BS. 3 for the writing. Maybe better next time with some believable plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupidest shit ever

Whore has Aids so he fucks her and gives up everything. Really !!! # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Couldn't make it after half a page. Dumbest couple ever.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I didn't like it much...

I didn't like it much...Too many abrupt changes of characters...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
big asshole

how many of these brain dead fools are i read one at least 4 or 5 times a week sombody help them kill themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still disjointed

There were half a dozen small vignettes jammed together. All of them about dumb as shit characters. Whats wrong with people who post such bad writing. It wasn't even close to well written. There were at least three mistakes in the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stories of pointless lives mean nothing

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I appreciate what you were trying to do....

I liked how you tried to make this more than just cut and dry; black and white. More work would have been needed to take this to the top tier, but then again, that doesn't seem to stop anyone else who posts here. I really think you should keep working, and stay at it. This could have been a very interesting expose' of a troubled man, and the wide variety of women he had come to know. Perhaps what was missing was more tension at the parts were life ending revelations had come into play. Pissing on her grave, with his adult children present, was an unneeded and tasteless detail. But other passages did manage to highlight some of the talent that is buried within you as an author. I do hope to read more from you. Never shy away from complicated character descriptions, and don't feel the need to dumb it down for the sake of brevity. Good Luck on future endeavors, and Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

We've found the lowest common denominator on a site which doesn't have any lower boundaries. That's quite an achievement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many things, not enough time.

This story felt like you tried to stuff too many things into it. And you glazed over most of them. I understand he loved Debra. But when she just leaves him a note after 20 years of marriage, I'd think he'd be a little more upset. Did she take any of their money? Why did he support her at all? He could have divorced her and saved himself the expense of supporting the whore. If he was that concerned, why not turn her and her friend into the Police? Maybe some jail time would have shown her the error of her ways? Their kids and what they were feeling got left out. And what happened to the other women he was whoring himself out to? Too many unanswered questions in this mess. And considering the death, dying and all the sex that was going on, this was surprisingly devoid of emotion. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stopped reading.....

when he gave her a year to fuck everyone she wanted. Are there really men that weak, with no self respect? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Losers

What a bunch of losers all these degenerate characters are! 1* for a story with no likeable characters. You must be degenerate yourself. Also, the sex was no good.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
"She wasn't a bad woman"

What are you smoking? I'll give you a year to stop cheating? Now I see how Obammy got elected twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where do all you fags come from???

Check out any author around age 50-60 and you will most probably find a wimp who is eager to suck cock....

Why dont you all fucks simple die and leave this world a slightly better place...

Seriously man there is something wrong with you. Messed up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why was he paying her bills

You never explained that. The fact the weren't divorced doesn't explain that, especially since you wrote, "I never completed the divorce, hoping that there would still be a reconciliation. It didn't mean anything to her. " and in the very next paragraph reveal her condition. Yeah, she was still on his insurance, but that could have been easily changed, and even if it wasn't, no reason was given why he paid for everything else.

<P>

It's like you wanted to have it both ways, have him not go along with her unilateral decision but still have him be the wimp cuckold, which is essentially what you did. She fucked around, and he got fucked -- especially financially.

<P>

Oh, and another thing, if she was whoring all that time, where was HER money. Are we to believe she had no savings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SplitAces

Now I understand why under "interested in" in your bio you wrote "nothing."

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Just. Fucking. Dumb.

I'm sure the author meant well but this was ridiculous. She becomes a prostitute at 42, making thousands each night and has nothing to show for it? And for the record, while HIV isn't curable, it's manageable and it's takes quite a while to go from HIV to AIDS, not the weeks your story takes it to. Honestly, do a modicum of research before writing a story.

And why would he remain married to a woman who says she loves him but clearly doesn't? And why wasn't she putting money in their children's college fund? And how the duck long are they in college for because most programs are only 4 years.

Anyway, too many issues to really enjoy. , thanks for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't work

But at least the kids had some likeable qualities.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
One star

Rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lame and silly.

This didn't work in so many ways I suspect you wrote it as an exercise in irony. Or, you just suck as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually the lowest common denominator on this site is the pathetic cuckolds faggot authors. However, the blame is shared 50/50 with the wimp ass skank moderators on this site.

The fucked up stupid moderators - don't have the balls or brains to crave out a cuckold category for those pathetic cum-sucking maggots that troll the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid, misplaced loyalty is still stupid and misplaced.....love or not....

....she cruely and blatantly abused his love and trust, not only from well before she left him, but right up until she was too sick to keep going.

There was no foundation nor reason for his ongoing loyalty, love an faith to her.

The whole, "sell off everything to cover her costs, was also pointless. She was nothing more than a selfish bitch and he should have run as soon as she showed her true colors. We're the kids even his?

I know, I know....it's fiction....

Well, if art imitates life, this one missed by a mile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my type of story.

But thank you for writing it for all to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

I like the plot very much . A couple of surprises ,twists .

The husband is more noble than I could ever be . Gave you 3*s .Dialogue was understandable and smooth .

After reading your stories on this site , I realized that they suffer from brevity .

Generally all the characters are not developed enough to create emotional impact. You tell us he is suffering . You tell us she has become promiscuous . What happened. How ? Why ? After 20 years together did she pause or hesitate and think about the effects on husband or children ? I suppose she didn't and didn't care .So the reader doesn't either .

Some stories are funny ,others thought provoking ( especially the science fiction story) . The pair of "When marriage cools" were the most emotionally satisfying . Even if one was unbelievable . I mean 2 years or more away from a supposed cheater ,in another country, and they reconcile . High fantasy !! Nevertheless riveting stuff .

Thanks for the effort and I look forward to the next story . Thanks IraBumblefield .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it.

Nice story, a couple of twists, but worth the read...

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Good

You avoided the cleche of him finding a replacement wife among the tears shed in the hospital, so stars for that. However, the rich rarely marry out of their class, so I thought him marrying a 40 million dollar women was unrealistic, and didn't advance the plot.

All in all well above average

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slice of Life

Could relate to this Strongly!! My cheating wife died (quickly) of pancreatic cancer, just when she thought both she and her pussy would last forever. big loss to my two sons too, they knew nothing about their mother's activities. May she rest in peace. My new wife, over thirty years now, is so SPECIAL!! Appreciates all that we do!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sure

give wifey a year-long free pass... this writer is a moron. 1*

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
This is probably the worst story ....ever

Could not finish it...it was that bad.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Interesting concept

But yuk...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
????

Seems like the author of this story, set an alarm for 4 hours tops, to write this story out and post it here; and then only took two!

I like the story plot and premise....It was well written, for what little meat in this story there was...which was way too precious little...

It's very hard to make a real good stew, without plenty of meat to flavor it, and be the good base ingredient! A stew that is nothing but veggies and seasoned water, isn't really stew, is it? Not to my way of thinking!

Unlike other recent comments here, I sure don't feel like this was a worthless cuck story, or useless, because it wasn't a BTB either...Though I might of taken it a different direction, at several key points in this story.

But then, this wasn't my story, Ira, it was and is your story, and as such, you did well to take it in any direction, you wanted to write it out, in!

I felt, you did a real good job of staying to your plot-line tightly, and writing a good story. Please keep on writing and posting more stories here!

You sacrificed high story voting scores, for the sake of brevity and keeping a fast paced story; a story that, IMO, wound-up needing more time and verbiage, to unroll and unwind naturally, to the ending you wanted it to have...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Made my skin crawl

She was just a horrible, nasty person. Why wouldn't he divorce her? That made no sense. Ugh. What a waste of time to read this drivel.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
Why

Why didn't he just divorce the slut and avoid the financial burden? He may have raised a few eyebrows but better to save his own soul.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What happened

We're you on something when you wrote this? Pretty sick stuff. Not your usual.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Had a thought - End is uncharacteristic.

Often with Janet he still thought of Debra. After Debra dies he goes back to grave site to talk often. Then, all of a sudden, after Janet’s accident he goes to grave site and desecrates it. A complete flip of character. What gives?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Hiv_Aids positive hospice patients having gangbang during lunch is a hell of a picture. This story is just too unbelievable for me.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say

Fucking yuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AIDS never followed a timeline like that described in this story, even before the development of Highly Active Anti-retroviral Therapy (HAART). The wife goes from uninfected with HIV to full blown AIDS in one year. In reality, it would have been closer to ten years.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Just too silly to be enjoyable ⭐️

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - what a sick fuck story

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

De verdad alguien disfruta este tipo de historias???

Que gente enferma

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a sick story. The man has absolutely no self respect, courage or even common sense; that he'd bankrupt himself, and his children's inheritance, help this amoral, sociopathic whore is beyond the ability to allow a willing sence of disbelief.

Simply terrible writing.

The machinations of your mind are simply repugnant. Obviously, I doubt you'll care, I'll not read more of your trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous