Just a Little Bit More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't very good, was I?" she moaned.

"You were great, I've never had a pussy as tight as yours. The next time will be much better. Why don't you come back in a couple of days?"

That night I gave Alice the fucking of her life.

Two days later, Janet was under me again. This time, she was determined to get royally fucked. She was deep and very tight, much tighter than any woman I'd ever known. Doggy style was her favorite position since I could get deeper. After several hours, she had three orgasms and I gave her a final good licking before she left.

The twelve hundred a week wasn't quite enough to pay for Debra's drugs but I still had my job. On the nights I had those women, they virtually attacked me. The nights in between were devoted to Alice. I swore the sex I had with her friends made Alice even hornier. Janet began a vigorous exercise program to lose her fat.

--

One day I decided to visit Debra just before lunch time. I quietly opened the door to her ward, not wanting to disturb the other patients. As I stood in the alcove, I could hear the familiar slap of flesh on flesh. When I peeked around the corner, I could see Debra jacknifed over her bed with one of her male roomates pounding into her cunt. The other two were standing with their hard cocks poking out of their pajamas, awaiting their turn... I silently left.

When I returned at my appointed time that evening, she noticed my demeanor.

"You know, don't you?" she accused.

"Yes, I saw you at lunch time. Why are you doing this?"

"Because I need cock. I was a slut long before I became a whore, you know. I fucked half the men in our neighborhood and loved every minute of it... and loved it even more after I became a whore."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Almost from the day I moved in here. We have a quick gangbang every day while the staff is busy preparing lunch. Then at night, I bed hop until everyone has their fill. There's no love, it's just straight fucking. They like my well muscled cunt and I appreciate their cocks. Since we're all infected, we're all in the same boat."

"It's so damn ironic," I mumbled, "To think I became a whore to keep a whore alive."

"What are you saying?"

"I have three women who pay for my cock every week. They buy the drugs that keep you alive."

"Wow, three? What about Alice?"

"She gets freebies because I live with her and she pays the bills."

"Wow, four cunts... That's almost as good as my six cocks."

"Six?"

"Yes, there's another ward of infected men. Some nights after Lights Out, I switch and do my bed hopping with a different set of cocks. It's so delicious, it makes me feel like a slut again."

"Well, I guess that makes us birds of a feather," I noted.

"Yes, but you must never tell our children about YOUR philandering because they need a role model. Now tell me about your pussies..."

--

Three months after I met Alice, her husband slipped into a coma. She stayed at his bedside until he died.

Two months later, her attitude towards me began to change, I could feel it. We were great fuck buddies, but there was no love between us. She was looking for a man to share the rest of her life and I was now the interloper. We agreed I would move out within a month. Alice relayed my decision to the girls and Janet approached me.

I suppose Janet was my favorite, so I readily accepted her proposal to live with her. I couldn't bring myself to say I loved her because Debra still occupied my thoughts.

Debra was slowly failing, but she held onto life tenaciously, unwilling to end her fuckfests with those other men. She wasn't a BAD woman, she was getting what she wanted, and in a way I felt empathy for her. I still loved her and continued to visit her every evening. We spent many hours talking and holding hands, remembering the good times we had in our marriage.

It was a lost cause. Soon she began to ramble, becoming less lucid. She relived her fuckfests, tearing at herself, swearing and begging to be fucked harder. If she recognized me, she would curse and deride me. I wondered if this was how she truly felt. It was embarrassing but the hospice staff understood.

A month later, she finally succumbed. Our children and I sat with her during her final hours. I was devastated. Even though I knew she had no chance of recovery, I wasn't prepared for the finality of her death.

During the next few days, while the funeral was being prepared, Don and Sue approached me, "Dad," Sue implored, "we know what you've been through and we want to quit college and look after you."

"Absolutely not, I'll be doing very well by myself now. I don't have to put out the money for your mom's drugs anymore. Your college funding is secure, I never dipped into it, not even for her sake. There is no way I would allow the two of you to suffer for her mistakes... Honestly, I don't need help, in fact, I will be adding more into your college funds within a year."

I couldn't forget Debra. I spent many hours at her gravesite, talking to her, telling her how much I loved and missed her.

--

Three months later, Janet asked me to marry her.

"Joe, I love you so much I'm bursting. I know you probably still think of me as your slut but believe me, I am only those things for you. You are only the second man in my life and I love you dearly. My husband is gone and I've had to let him go. You will eventually have to let go of Debra too...

"If you consent to marry me, I will unconditionally give you half of my estate. That way you won't feel obligated to me if things don't work out. I also want you to take over my husband's business. Things have been going downhill since he was hospitalized."

I thought about it. Her estate was worth about 40 million, but I wasn't comfortable. It would now make me a married whore, "I consent and I will take over the business but I will not accept your offer for half of your estate. Instead, I propose we split the profits from your business."

She smiled and gave me a big hug, then pulled her blouse open to give me one of her firm tits.

--

Three months later, we were married in a small civil ceremony. In the meantime, I took over her business. It was in shambles and morale was very low, mostly due to the lack of organization and management direction. There were too many bosses and not enough decision makers. I fixed that and instigated more company social events, dinners, and a yearly picnic.

Over the next six months, Janet slimmed down to a very attractive 120 pounds with a gorgeous figure. One night after a particularly intense fuck session, she rolled over and asked.

"Joe, do you miss those other women?"

I laughed, "You're plenty enough woman for me."

"Joe, I know you don't love me and I am terribly afraid you'll get bored with me. I could hire a couple of french maids to service you. There are plenty of divorcees who would jump at a job that paid good money..."

"No, Janet, I've told you before, you are the best lover I've ever had. You keep me more than satisfied." Debra was still in my mind so I never told Janet I loved her, but what would be the harm if I did. So I said it, "I love you, Janet."

She held me very tightly. "I know you're lying, Joe, but I've waited so long to hear you say it. Thank you."

--

Within a year, the company was humming and the profits quadrupled. I was now financially independent and contributed more to Don and Sue's college fund.

Then something happened that shook me to the very core of my soul. Janet was involved in a auto accident and was rushed to hospital. I was panic stricken. Until that very moment, I never realized how much she meant to me.

I was ushered into her ward without having had a chance to talk to her doctor, he'd left for the day. She was in bed on an IV drip, her face badly bruised, sleeping from the sedative they had given her. There were casts on both of her arms, one on an ankle and another on a knee.

I sat beside her bed all night, praying she would be OK. She had become the center of my life and I was too stupid to notice. I asked every night duty nurse if they knew of her condition. They only replied with vague generalities. Since she was no longer in the ICU, I supposed her condition wasn't life threatening. That was some comfort.

As dawn was breaking outside of her window, she stirred. I stood up and leaned over her face.

"Joe," she murmured, "you're here..."

"Yes, darling, and I promise I will always be here for you. I love you Janet, please believe me. I really do love you with all my heart and soul..."

"Oh Joe, those are the most beautiful words I've ever heard," her tears now mixed with mine, "Please say them again and again..." I leaned down and kissed her tenderly... she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

I met her doctor later that morning. He told me there were a few broken bones and muscle sprains and a lot of bruises on her body. The MRI scan did not show any internal damage but it wasn't infallible. There could still be some internal muscle or organ damage. He wanted to keep her for another ten days for observation and more tests.

I rented a room in a hotel about a block away and crashed for a few hours, then came back in time to feed her. With broken arms, she needed help.

"Joe, you don't need to do this, there are plenty of people here to help me."

"I want to do this, my darling."

I fed her meals three times daily, and helped her with her bedpan, even brushing her teeth and combing her hair. We spent a lot of time talking, mostly about our high school and college experiences, our naivity, our clumsiness. We laughed a lot... I was finally getting to know her and what I learned, warmed my heart. I really WAS in love with her.

On the fifth morning I leaned down and kissed her. "How are you feeling today?"

"Horny, I can't even masterbate, these hands of mine are useless."

"I can do that for you."

We both grinned. Grabbing some towels, I pulled the curtain closed and hiked her hospital gown above her tits. Moving my hand under the blanket, I began massaging her pussy, my mouth on her nipples. I slipped one, then two fingers into her tight hole, reaching up for her g-spot while massaging her clit with the palm of my hand. My fingers were hooked under her pubic bone, gently pulling her pelvis up and down.

"Oh, Joe, I'm going to scream..."

I reached for the spare pillow and handed it to her.

"Here, scream into this..." I moved my hand more vigorously, she started to buck against it.

"Oh yes, Joe," she whimpered, "fuck me..."

She pulled the pillow over her face and screamed while her juices filled my hand, running down the crack of her ass onto the towel. After a few moments, she pulled the pillow off, her face red and wet from her sweat and tears.

"Thank you, Joe, that was so great. Here... let me take your cock in my mouth."

"No, we'll have to wait until we get home, you're supposed to be lying flat on your back. Besides, you are being released in less than a week."

"I'm going to count the hours until your cock is inside me."

After feeding her breakfast, I gave her a sponge bath, washing every square inch of the body I'd learned to love so passionately. I gave her little kisses from the top of her head to her toes. She moaned, her breathing getting shallower until she fell asleep.

--

On the day of her release, I helped dress her, leaving off her bra and panties. They would be coming off soon anyway. I carried her from my car directly to our bedroom. After removing her coat, I laid her on the bed and removed her dress and shoes.

"I can do a proper job on that pussy this time."

I went down on her. She was so ready, she orgasmed almost immediately. I couldn't wait any longer. My cock homed in on her love hole and I pushed it in all the way. We both sighed as I began to stroke her. I wasn't going to last long.

"Please Joe, don't come in my pussy. I promised you a blow job for all the times you masterbated me in the hospital... Let me drink your cum."

I moved over her, one knee on either side of her shoulders. Leaning forward with my hands on the headboard, she gobbled my cock into her mouth. God, her mouth felt good. She sucked and bobbed on it until I pulsed at least a half dozen shots into her. She swallowed every drop. After pausing for a moment, I began to withdraw.

"No, Joe, let me suck it up hard again."

She took it back into her velvety mouth and had me hard again in only a few minutes.

"Please, back into my pussy, I need to feel you inside me."

"Remember what the doctor said, stay flat on your back, no twisting or sudden jerks. Let's take it very slow."

"I'll remember... Now, please stick it back in and fuck me. I need you so badly. Do you realize this is the longest we've gone without a fuck since we met?"

I chuckled and pushed slowly into her still gaping hole until I reached the end. I took long strokes, concentrating on giving her pleasure. She moaned and squealed as her orgasms became more intense.

"I love you Jan..."

"I love you too, Joe, but right now I'm not thinking of love. I'm only thinking of fucking, of feeling your big cock sliding in and out of me, of getting my much needed relief, of feeling your cum splash deep in my cunt hole... Fuck me hard Joe, ram that lovely cock deep inside me. Don't even stop for my orgasms, just keep pounding me..."

I'd never heard her talk like that before. It aroused me even more and I fucked her with a frenzy. She was screaming now, bucking her pubes against me, enveloping my body with hers.

"I've got to come, Jan."

"Yes, oh YES, shoot it into me, wash my slut cunt, I'm coming too..."

My cock swelled and I started to throb my juice into her. She had a huge orgasm, her whole body jerked and shook as wave after wave crashed through her. It seemed to go on forever as she let out a blood curdling scream, followed by moans and groans and tears.

One of the maids knocked on the door, "Are you alright, Miss Janet?"

Janet chuckled, "OH YEAH, oh FUCKING yeah..."

I was poised over her on my elbows, slowly stroking her with my softening cock. She squeezed her pussy muscles, popping me out. "No wimpy fucks, swallow my tits and keep me horny. Then come over me and let me suck you up hard again."

"Honey, your pussy is going to be awfully sore tomorrow."

"Yes, darling, won't it be wonderful?"

--

I never went back to visit Debra's grave except on one occassion. Don and Sue were staying with us for Thanksgiving and asked me to come along to show them the gravesite. Don drove Jan's limo with Sue beside him in the front seat. Jan and I sat huddled under a blanket in the back.

Janet unzipped me and pulled my cock out of my pants, slowly stroking me.

"Jan, please stop," I whispered, "I'm going to make a mess..."

"No you won't," she smiled, closing the curtains to the front of the limo. She ducked her head under the blanket and took my cock in her mouth. After she drank my cum, she popped her head from under the blanket, her face red with excitement.

"You're going to owe me when we get home," she whispered in my ear.

It was dusk before we got to the cemetery. Janet stayed behind in the car.

Don and Sue laid a wreath of flowers on her grave, talking and crying while I stood about ten feet away. Finally, they couldn't take the cold and wind and went back down the hill. I stood at the base of her grave, staring down at the remains of what was once my cherished wife.

"It could have been so wonderful, Debra..."

A gust of wind came up and the ensuant howling among the leaveless trees and gravestones sounded like a woman's shriek of laughter. A chill ran down my spine it seemed I felt a presence... but no one was there when I looked around.

You think Janet's going to be just like you in ten years - that she'll get wrinkles and need more cock - not his time, whore - this time, I do the choosing - if she needs more, I'll buy her some clean toy boys to gang bang her when she needs it - and maybe I'll participate too - after all, Debra, I was prepared to do those very same things for you.

Another shriek of laughter from the wind... I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

And yes, I was a whore too, Debra, but only to keep you alive. The good part is I found Janet - I may get myself a French maid as Janet suggested, just to keep my cock hard so I can fuck my wife - you can be sure, I won't be thinking of you.

I only had enough piss for two letters in her grave so I used my toe for the last two; S-L-U-T, "There you go, honey, I hope you are getting lots of cock wherever you are, you have a whole eternity to fuck."

It was dark and getting colder when I crawled into the back seat and snuggled into my warm wife.

"You haven't let go yet, have you, Joe?" Janet regarded me intently.

"Almost, I guess twenty years of marriage is hard to forget."

"Don't worry," she giggled as she stroked my cock, "you still have another twenty years with me to look forward to..."

"Is that all, what happens after that?"

"Well, you'll be sixty-six and I'll be only fifty-four," she teased, lowering herself onto my very hard member, "So I might need... just a little... bit more..."

"Not a chance, babes," I squeezed her hard sexy buns, "I'm going to make sure this pussy is totally worn out."

"Oh, Joe..." she bared one delicious breast for me to feed on, "You DO say the most wonderful things..."

THE END

****

I know this story won't satisfy either the BTB or the RACC crowd but try to have a little empathy for the hero. After all, he'll have to work very hard to satisfy his sexy, beautiful, young, rich, horny wife for the rest of his life. I think a lot of us would like to be in THAT position.

12