All Comments on 'Just Another Friday Night'

by EnglishChristina

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunning realism

What a wonderfully well-written story. Has the complete feeling of a Tired Friday, and the urgency of the need to do something to enliven it. I'm sure that we've all been there. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my true story that made me famous at work.

I work with some great people.a new girl started at work.wow she is pretty&has a great figure.i asked her for a date&i was surprised she said ok.she gave me her address&she said come by yourself.i went to her place sat night&it was dark.all the lights were off.the front door was open&dark inside.i rang the door bell.she said in a husky quiet voice come in.i said its dark in there&she said come in I have a real good surprise for you.i was sure I was going to make out&i got hot.it was dark&no one would see anything.i took off my clothes&i was ready.she said again come in.i said its dark in there.she said in a husky voice come in.i went in I could not see anything.then all the lights came on.all the people from work was there&yelled happy birthday.i was standing there naked with a hardon.im famous at work now.oh by the way I married that pretty girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Don’t say “and” so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous