All Comments on 'Just Another Friday Night'

by EnglishChristina

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Don’t say “and” so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my true story that made me famous at work.

I work with some great people.a new girl started at work.wow she is pretty&has a great figure.i asked her for a date&i was surprised she said ok.she gave me her address&she said come by yourself.i went to her place sat night&it was dark.all the lights were off.the front door was open&dark inside.i rang the door bell.she said in a husky quiet voice come in.i said its dark in there&she said come in I have a real good surprise for you.i was sure I was going to make out&i got hot.it was dark&no one would see anything.i took off my clothes&i was ready.she said again come in.i said its dark in there.she said in a husky voice come in.i went in I could not see anything.then all the lights came on.all the people from work was there&yelled happy birthday.i was standing there naked with a hardon.im famous at work now.oh by the way I married that pretty girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunning realism

What a wonderfully well-written story. Has the complete feeling of a Tired Friday, and the urgency of the need to do something to enliven it. I'm sure that we've all been there. Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous