All Comments on 'Just Being Wolfy Ch. 06'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
leckieleckieabout 15 years ago
keep going !!

i love how u update so fast it a nice change from wating weeks to find out what happened cant wait for tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREAT!

I agree. Your daily posting helps keep the flow of the story. It is a wonderful present that I open every morning!Keep up the good work!!! :)

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much!! :D

I'm glad that you guys love the new CHAPTER. I'm surprised it's approved today LOL. I thought it would be tomorrow or something since there wasn't a publishing date set on my channel for this chapter (maybe I missed it LOL)... I've completed CHAPTER 8 and am now working on CHAPTER 9. I'm also working on a special edition for you guys (It's not a new series). I finally have someone to check over my work for CHAPTER 8 and forward so publishing date might be a day or two later...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep it up!

I love being able to read another part every day. Thanks for the fast updates.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

Absolutely wonderful story. Keep up the excellent work. I still say Jerry needs his throat ripped out but that's just me.LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful

Love this story and the quick updates!could not stop reading it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice but

i have to say that your story goes against other stories that talk about wolves and their lives. First of all, it is the consensus that only a mate can sire a child, so the girls jerry is bangin' shouldn't be able to have a child. Also, all the modesty and virginity stuff doesn't fit because weres are immodest. good story though overall.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
i agree...

with the below comment. i'm starting to lose interest in this story and that doesn't normally happen with were stories...hopefully the next chapter will be better...i must say this story has been a roller coaster for me....my thoughts have gone back and fourth in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love it

I love this story I hope she's prego already. That would be a great suprise. Jerry should be challenged for the position of alpha.

Stanz12Stanz12about 15 years ago
HUH??

Addressed to a a previous comment. This is a story. Not a Science paper. If you want facts go to a library. Otherwise enjoy the story and the resulting drama! Its great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OH MY GOD

Hey! whats up with critisizing D:

This story is great man, don't listen to what they're saying! :D i love how fast you write hehe, can't wait to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ummmm...just sayin'

The great thing about fiction is that you can write whatever you want to. That's why it's referred to as...ummmmm....FICTION. No tightly bounds laws. Superman can wear pantyhose on his days off and Daffy Duck can sing Sanatra, and these stories don't have to be "traditional"....so quit whining. These stories are FREE and we're all saving money by avoiding the bookstore, so let the girl write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great work

couldnt your chapters be any longer..? i so hopse shes pregnant though that would be a great twist.

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Please READ this COMMENT :)

I admit my story is deviated from the traditional wolf stories but I did that on purpose since I want to write a new side in wolf genre... Regardless the negative and positive comments I received both in public forum and email, I still accept it with open heart and mind although it's a bit hard to read the negative ones LOL but all of you are entitled to your own opinions. I must say, if some of you have already dislike this CHAPTER 6, I think you'll probably HATE the new CHAPTER 7 and CHAPTER 8... I'll probably lose your interest in reading it as well as your priceless VOTES but it is, once again, your own choice in either to read it or flush it away. THANK YOU once again for VOTING and COMMENTING!!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
I forgot to ADD something :D

Oh yeah, regarding extending the parts in the chapter... Well, I actually am very fond of doing the 2-part for each chapter but I may extend it in the FINAL chapter. We'll see how it goes... I might even extend the parts for CHAPTER 9 LOL (I haven't finish writing it yet)... :D

RattlertooRattlertooabout 15 years ago
Be true to yourself

I like your story. Don't give a second thought to those that don't. You only need to be true to what you want. There are no rules to writing fiction. That is why it is called fiction. Keep it up. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Jerry may be as ass now but I like to believe no one is beyond salvation. Maybe Fiorelle will find something from within herself that will bring him around. If not kill the jerk!

Keep writing!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you VERY much Rattlertoo!! :D

I'll keep your advice in mind. I hope you'll love how the story will end. I like to keep it in a healthy dose of suspense and twists... THANK YOU for VOTING and COMMENTING!!

BlackdollsBlackdollsabout 15 years ago
Another winning chapter~2 thumbs up from this fan!

I am still loving this story, it just hard to wait and find out what happened.

I wouldn't pay much attention to the fact you may write your wolves different from what others think you should.

Seriously how many different type of vampire universes are out there? You keep up the good work and keep using your own style. I am glad youaren't just copying another story and this is all your own!

Those of us with longer attention spans are loving this story!

!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More more more please

I love this story, can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Grammar!!

Love the story, but all the incorrect tenses and use of the lagnuage is really distracting. Please get a decent editor!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agreee

I do enjoy your story, but your lack of editing is atrocious. Why don't you start with the basics. Here, I'll help. You should use past tense when describing things and present when your characters are speaking. Past tense ends in -ed usually. When you use dialogue this is how it goes. "I was waiting eagerly for you." <--notice how it ends in a period, not a comma. As opposed to, "Here I am," she called out. <-- notice how that ended in a comma, but only because there was more text that followed. There are other ones, but start with these. I would get an editor if I were you, to elevate your stories to the next level. There are some word choices/wrong words that an editor could help fix. I really do enjoy your story and you definitely have potential, but at the end of each chapter I thought, 'Man, I really wish she would edit this or get an editor.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Others have said...

Your stories are not superficial, but lack editing. This has been said before and therefore should be a major issue in your writing. The story is wide in scope but lacks depth. Additional characters and what they are doing; how they are feeling, as you did in this last chapter were inspiring for those seeking not only erotica but some story with "teeth". Keep writing that will improve with practice. Getting an editor as you refine this must be an essential and priority goal for you. As you can see by my rating I loved your stories. I only commented on this one after reading the others. Keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To A Good Writer

I just wanted to say that I can't get enough of this story. I can't wait to read the ending. But I also wanted to say that I don't mind the errors. The important part is the plot and how well you keep someone interested. I believe your story is one of the best I have read, and I thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Jayleen88 --

Have you noticed that some of the posts that complain cynically about your alleged editorial inaccuracies nevertheless contain blatant errors themselves? Talk about pots calling kettles black; they, perhaps, should hold their letters to the type of uncompromising scrutiny to which they hold yours -- maybe then they wouldn’t sound so haughty and authoritarian!

(Bottom line: you are one terrific writer ... and you know it!)

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU!!

Yes, I only have an editor for the next chapters... I know that I made grammar mistakes here and there but like I said before lol, I tend to miss out mistakes (English isn't my first language so please be understanding with me) To the rest...thank you so much for all the sweet nice comments and compliments and to comment entry of Anonymous in USA from 9 March - THANK YOU for those sweet words... I must say, I didn't expect to receive more comments after the series have finished... I mean, I haven't logged in to check for such a long time I think, because of my revision...lol...TO ALL OF YOU - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the wonderful constructive comments and sweet compliments!!! Really appreciate them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous