Just Browsing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah slumped on the stool, and appeared to be trying to say something. Megan guessed that now that she had calmed down she wanted to be freed, but that wasn't going to happen no matter how much she pleaded with those lovely blue eyes.

"Humph?!"

It was hopeless, Sarah couldn't make herself understood, and she wanted to go now. She felt embarrassed and ashamed. How could she have possibly allowed herself to respond in that way? And to do it in front of a stranger! Whatever must Megan think? She should never have entered this shop, much less let herself be tied up.

'I just have to make Megan realize that it was all a mistake and get her to release me.' As she struggled to communicate, a loud knocking on a door behind her startled her. If somebody entered now and saw her like this she would just die!

She again looked at Megan, 'Please let me go, and please remove this damn vibrator! It's driving me crazy!" she wanted to say. Megan looked at the door, then back at Sarah. She shrugged, and quietly said, "I'm sorry."

ooOoo

Although Sarah had never met Dominique, she disliked her instantly. She was arrogant, and rude, and Sarah soon discovered she was also a sadistic bitch. She was tall and very slim; her black hair was cut short and combed flat to her head. Though she wasn`t unattractive she had a hard face with thin lips, and a long sharp nose. When she smiled it never seemed to reach her eyes. Dressed entirely in brown leather; her trousers, waistcoat, and ankle length coat made Sarah think of some kind of Fascist dictator.

Walking round the captured woman, Dominique inspected her next acquisition. Megan had been correct; this one was special. She quickly and expertly unbuckled and removed the body harness. Sarah's pulse quickened in the hope she was being released, instead, Dominique nonchalantly held out her hand as she studied Sarah. Megan slapped the handles of a large pair of scissors into the waiting palm. Within a couple of minutes Sarah was naked and her clothes were a tattered pile on the floor. She was even more magnificent naked, Dominique thought, as she cupped Sarah's large breasts and kneaded the soft flesh.

The bound woman tried to shrink away from the woman's touch, but only succeeded in almost toppling over. She squealed into the gag when Dominique pinched her nipple, turning her head, she looked at Megan in hatred. She had trusted her; she had even thought they might become friends. And all the time she was preparing her for this evil woman.

Gripping Sarah's chin, Dominique forced her to look into her own eyes. "Never mind her, look at me," she ordered. "You are mine now, at least until somebody buys you. I'm the one you should pay attention to, I'm the one who can make the rest of your life either hard, or a complete nightmare."

Sarah pulled her chin away in defiance and cried out when Dominique slapped her hard across the face. Tears sprang from her eyes while Dominique looked almost bored as she slapped her again and then again. With her eyes streaming and her head ringing Sarah got the message: she must do what this woman says.

"There are ways to attach nipple clamps and ways not to." Dominique was speaking quietly as she held the vicious looking clamp in font of Sarah's face. "If I clip it at the base of the nipple it will hurt just a bit," she explained, as she allowed the clamp to bite on Sarah's left nipple. Sarah screwed up her eyes in pain.

"But it will also feel nice in an erotic kind of way," she continued pulling and twisting the clip. "But what if I clip them right on the end of the nipple?" A muffled scream was heard from behind Sarah's gag. "You see how much more it hurts? And what a beautiful response it brings," she said with just a bit of sadistic glee. She clipped the other clamp in place and spent a few minutes playing with the pain wracked nipples, feeling herself becoming wet as she watched Sarah's reaction.

After a while she decided to rebind her new slave. "Help me here," she ordered Megan. Together, the two women released Sarah's hands and cuffed them behind her back. She tried to fight, but they were too strong for a timid female with numb arms. She grimaced as Dominique pulled a strap tight around her upper arms forcing her elbows to touch. It helped that Sarah was naturally supple, but she suspected that Dominique wouldn't have cared anyway. With her arms tied, Sarah's chest was thrust out, causing the clamps to feel as though they were biting even tighter. Through bleary eyes she watched Dominique move confidently about the room, she dare not take her eyes off the woman for fear of being slapped again.

"Ah yes these are perfect!" Dominique said, pulling something from the shelf. She held two black leather collars with small pointed chrome studs embedded along their length and handed one to Megan. The other she placed around the base of Sarah's left breast with the studs facing inward. She slipped the end through the buckle and pulled it as tight as she could.

The reaction from Sarah was immediate: she screamed uselessly into her gag and her body bucked in a futile attempt to escape the sudden pain engulfing her. By the time Dominique had repeated the process on the other breast Sarah had become a blubbering wreck. Tears streamed from her eyes as she sobbed, her nose became blocked and she sniffed and snorted trying to get air into her lungs.

Dominique noticed how her plaything was struggling to breath, but chose to ignore the girls discomfort as she played with the pain-wracked breasts. They were certainly beautiful, even more so because of the clamps and straps. She ran her hands over the swollen flesh, fascinated by the sight and feel, trying to imagine the pain this slut was in. For the thousandth time, she wondered what it would feel like to be on the receiving end, but again dismissed the thought: she was only interested in causing the suffering of others.

Sarah's breasts were already a dark red as Dominique held onto the clamps and tugged them, and was delighted with the guttural moaning coming from the stricken slave.

Dominique held Sarah's chin and forced her to focus on her as she said, "I'm going to remove your gag now so you can breathe. You can cry and moan as much as you want, but if you scream or say one word I'll punish you, do you understand?"

Sarah didn't know how she could be punished any more than she already had been, but she wasn't going to take the chance. She nodded her head, and actually felt grateful when the inflatable gag was removed. She still wore the ring gag, but she could at least now manage to draw in huge gasps of air. She barely paid any attention to the saliva running from her stretched mouth and down her chin.

She didn't dare speak, so apart from the crying and the odd moan, she suffered the pain in silence. She tried to think of a way out of the situation she found herself in, but could only come up with questions. 'Why is this happening to me? Why would someone so enjoy inflicting pain? What do they have planned for me? When will they let me go?' She had no way of knowing the answers, but knew she would have to obey whatever orders they gave her, and hope she could avoid more punishment.

"Fetch me some shoes, will you?" Dominique asked Megan. Knowing exactly what was required; Megan hurried into the shop and returned a minute later with a box. Dominique had removed the cuffs from her slave's ankles and the two women took a leg each and fitted the ballet boots onto Sarah's feet, not caring that they were a size too small and forcing them into the harshly unnatural posture that would become almost unbearably painful after just a short time.

Dominique released the strap holding Sarah to the stool and, with Megan's help, lifted Sarah onto her feet. Towering over her tormentors in the seven-inch heels, she found it impossible to balance and had to be guided into position bending over the stool. Megan refastened the strap securing her face down with her bottom presented perfectly for a spanking.

"I need something that won't mark her too much, but will still cause pain," Dominique said as she squatted and forced Sarah's ass cheeks apart. "Also, we need to fill these holes with something."

Megan searched through some boxes and handed Dominique a large paddle. "This will hurt like a bitch, and shouldn't leave too many marks. What marks it does make should fade quite quickly anyway. I have some butt plugs in the shop; I'll be back in a moment."

Sarah couldn't believe what she was hearing! 'Oh God, they're going to hurt me even more.' She was shaking with fear, and unable to see anything because of her tears. She had been determined to stay quiet, but she couldn't stop herself begging "Eeze, eeze onne oo iss? Eeze et ee o? I onne ell anyne owww," she squealed, this last as her head was pulled back hard by her hair.

Dominique smiled into her slave's face. She loved the power she held over this woman: the power to free her or sentence her to a life of suffering. Of course, there was only one option she would consider.

"You were told not to speak!" she growled. "You'll be punished for that later, in the meantime I'm going to have some fun with you, but I'm afraid you won't like it because it's going to hurt, a lot. Later you'll be sedated and packed away. I'll be paid a lot of money for you, and have no idea where you'll end up or who will own you, and frankly I don't care. But I can guarantee that you'll spend the rest of your life in pain and misery."

Dominique smiled genuinely for the first time. She hadn't told Sarah what she planned out of any need to warn or prepare her; she simply loved to see the despair in a new slave's face when they realized how hopeless their situation was.

Sarah's head dropped back down and she choked with the fear and knowledge of what these evil bitches planned. Suddenly her head shot back up, her back arching, her stretched mouth was silent but she was screaming in her head as pain exploded in her ass. The sound of the paddle striking flesh seemed to come a second later. Then more pain, and this time she found her voice and screamed loud and long. The pain seemed to engulf her entire body, and she couldn't believe anything could hurt so much, knowing that she couldn't stand this horrible pain. In her befuddled state she didn't understand why she couldn't stop the hurt or stand up, she tried to say something, but there was loud screaming and she couldn't think of what to say.

Then her head seemed to clear and she realized that it was herself screaming and she couldn't stop, and the pain was continuing and getting worse and, and, and, 'please, please make it stop! I can't stand it!!'

Dominique swung the paddle with all her might. She had warned Sarah not to scream, but the slut's cries were beautiful and better than any music she had ever heard. She didn't count the spanks, she didn't care what the total was, she was just so happy watching the proffered ass turning such a deep shade of red. There were even a few gorgeous bruises already forming.

In the back of her mind she knew that marking her merchandise would possibly bring a lower price, but she was having too much fun to worry about that. Besides, how often did she get the opportunity to torture such a beautiful creature as this? She wanted, no! More than wanted, she needed to feel the burning flesh under her hand. Dropping the paddle, she began slapping Sarah's ass with her hand, first one cheek then the other, over and over, working from the woman's waist and gradually down to the back of her knees.

Dominique appeared to be in a trance as she slapped with a rhythm, covering every inch of flesh, loving the way she was turning the white skin into an angry red. Sarah's screams had stopped to be replaced by a constant, agonized, moan. She lay quite still, not flinching at all, as the slaps landed, all resistance now gone.

The torture only stopped when Dominique's arm grew too tired to spank anymore, and her palm hurt too much. She cradled her stinging hand to her chest and, with a maniacal grin, caressed the burning ass with her left hand, cruelly dragging her sharp nails up the back of the slave's punished thighs. She felt her pussy tingle as Sarah groaned at this new torment.

Usually Dominique had excellent self-control, but there was something about this girl that had her emotions ruling her brain. She had never been so turned on just by a simple punishment session, and decided she would use Sarah just a bit more, just to satisfy the maddening itch she had caused. She opened her phone and pushed the speed dial. "Asif, when you get here wait in the van, we'll call you in when we're ready." She hung up and turned her attention back to the object of her lust.

The scream dropped to a guttural moan, and Dominique waited until Sarah's ass began to grow accustomed to the large butt plug that was just starting to be pressed into her. The large head of the plug had already begun to stretch Sarah's sphincter, causing her to start her struggling and screaming anew. When she was sure that the pain had receded somewhat, Dominique forced the plug inward a little more and licked her lips with malicious glee on hearing the new screams of agony. There was still another five or six inches left on the ever widening plug, and pushing it into the slut's un-lubricated ass a half-inch at a time would provide twenty to thirty minutes of exquisite suffering. Her free hand slowly rubbed at her pussy, and she so wanted to have the slut's mouth on her, but forced herself to wait until the butt plug was fully inserted. Besides, she knew she would be all the more excited if she waited.

Megan's fingers mirrored Dominique's. She didn't normally enjoy the amount of abuse her partner in crime was inflicting, but there was something about Sarah that made tormenting her so exciting. She concluded it must be the combination of submissiveness, beauty, naivety, innocence, and downright sexiness. Whatever it was, Sarah's agony was having the same effect on both women. It appeared that she was created for this, and Megan was lucky enough to be there at the right time.

ooOoo

'Oh God, please let me die!' The pain was total now, and Sarah knew she would go insane if it didn't stop. Terrified at the thought, tears flowed down her cheeks as she realized she really wanted to die: anything to stop the agony she was in. But there was no let up, and no way for her to stop the agonizing abuse. She was sure her insides had been ripped apart. The butt plug felt as though it was filling her whole body, crushing her from the inside out. Her ass and legs were on fire, she imagined the skin to be ripped and bleeding. Her feet were cramped and growing more painful by the minute, her jaw ached unbelievably, and her breasts and nipples were a throbbing mass of pain.

Looking through the fog of her tear filled eyes; she slowly realized that she was being lifted up from her bent over position. She didn't have the strength to support herself and suddenly found she was lying on the floor. She was wondering how she had gotten there when she found herself pulled up onto her knees. Her brain slowly began to function as she found that she was kneeling and Megan was fixing some sort of stocks to her ankles as Dominique held her upright. The shoes had been removed, though her feet still hurt as if they were still laced in place. She thought she could hear voices and then her head was rocked as a hand slapped her face twice.

"Listen to me slut. Pay attention. Your punishment for disobedience starts now. Megan is going to whip the soles of your feet, and I can tell you it will fucking hurt like a bastard, and she'll keep whipping until you make me come, understand?"

Sarah didn't understand, but Dominique gave her no time to dwell on it as her head was pulled down until she was laying on her front. She moaned in pain as her bound tits were crushed beneath her body. Her head was pulled back by the hair, and her face rested on something soft and warm. The ring gag was pulled from her mouth, and she groaned as her jaws were allowed to painfully close. Something pushed against her open mouth that was furry and smelt horrible. She tried to turn her head away, but the hand holding her hair forced her face harder into the wet smelly place.

New pain shot up her right leg but the hand pushing her face down into what she now knew was somebody's crotch muffled her scream. The pain seemed to bring her to her senses, and she realized that Megan had tied the stocks to something, holding her feet in the air so she could whip her soles. This pain now overrode all the other hurt in her tortured body, but it dawned on her what she must do. She felt physically sick but pushed her mouth to the wet pussy and licked as another bolt exploded in her left foot.

Sarah licked and sucked for all she was worth, the cane landing at regular intervals. Dominique would have climaxed long ago, but she cruelly pulled the questing mouth away every time she neared orgasm. Sarah felt as though her feet had been thrust into a fire, but she fought the pain trying to concentrate on making her Mistress come. With all of the pain she was experiencing, thinking of the evil woman as her Mistress barely registered in her tortured brain.

Suddenly she jerked, as she attempted to lick Dominique's clit, something was pushed into her pussy. Amid all the pain it actually felt nice. The object was being moved in and out, and then it started to vibrate. She tried not to, but couldn't stop her hips moving in response to the intruder. She forced her tongue deep inside the pussy and clamped her lips onto the woman's clit, sucking hard; she flicked the sensitive bud with the tip of her tongue. The pain in her feet was spreading, an ache moving up her legs penetrating her belly, but a warm ache was filling her pussy combining with the vibrations, and the feeling of being filled. Her hips were rocking to the thrusts of Megan's vibrator, with each stroke from the cane she jerked; not from pain now, but from the spasm that shot through her pussy. Subconsciously she was moving her chest, scraping her clamped nipples over the floor, adding to the pain that was bringing her to orgasm.

Dominique arched her back as she came, her juices flooding into Sarah's mouth. The bound woman swallowed eagerly and pushed her face hard against the cruel woman. Megan continued to work the large vibrating dildo in and out of the slave's pussy. She had stopped whipping her and grinned in amazement that Sarah was now getting off on the abuse they were inflicting on her. Dominique fell back, feeling exhausted as Sarah's tongue was now uncomfortable on her over sensitive clit. She tried to push the head away from her pussy, but Sarah was in another place and clamped her lips hard to the wet slit. In a slight panic, Dominique pulled Sarah's hair and slapped her head trying to make her stop. This was the final straw for the slave and she bit down hard as she jerked wildly in the strongest orgasm she had ever had.

ooOoo

It was time to prepare Sarah for her journey. She sat docile on the floor as the boots were laced onto her tortured feet again. She was resigned to whatever was going to happen to her, and knew there was no escape. She felt sad, sad for the things that she would no longer be able to do; a girl's night in with a soppy film, a drink in a noisy wine bar, eating ice cream from the tub, the simple things in life that everyone takes for granted. It seemed unreal now, as though it was all a huge joke, and she waited for Dominique to release her and they would laugh together. But then she recalled the pain, the pain that she could still feel and, to her shame, how she had climaxed when the pain was at its worst. No, it was no joke, she was a slave now and there was nothing she could do or say to prevent it.