Just Browsing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her arms already bound, it was easy to tie Sarah up into a neat package. Dominique re-strapped her legs at the ankles and knees and added some cord to tie the toes of the boots together. Before continuing, she took revenge for Sarah biting her pussy by roughly pulling off the nipple clamps, loving the way Sarah writhed and moaned as the blood rushed back to the tortured buds, causing more pain than when they were originally clipped in place. When she was sure that the pain had subsided she unbuckled the studded straps on the punished breasts and pulled them free eliciting a similar response. Satisfied, Dominique decided to leave the vibrator and butt plug in place. There was no point in spoiling the slut after all, and using a short strap, affixed Sarah's collar to her knees. Another strap ran from her wrists to her ankles, and so, Sarah was secured into a neat ball of trussed up feminine flesh.

As a finishing touch, Dominique pushed her discarded panties into the unresisting mouth and wrapped three turns of two-inch wide adhesive tape around Sarah's head to completely gag her. She was grinning in triumph into Sarah's face as she held out her hand to Megan. "Pass me the sedative will you?" she asked her partner.

Megan looked at the hypodermic needle in her hand; she crouched down beside Dominique as she knelt before Sarah's bound form. Dominique's attention was focused on her slave as Sarah stared wide-eyed with fear at the needle.

ooOoo

Asif drove his white van through the commercial district. It was early evening and there were very few people about as he pulled into the only open unit and stopped the engine. The shutters rolled down behind him as he climbed from the vehicle. Two men, both wearing jeans and black T-shirts, met him, while another man in a suit watched from the back of the small warehouse. Opening the rear doors of the van, Asif climbed inside and pulled a large brown leather packing case from the back of the van. With the help of the two bruisers, they carried the case to a point before the suited man. He nodded slowly and rested his hand on the case. Asif climbed back into the van and reversed from the building. Not one word had been spoken but Asif didn't mind: he was paid a nice sum of cash each time he delivered one of the cases. He didn't know what was inside, and he didn't want to know. He had no doubt the whole thing was illegal, but ignorance was bliss, or so they said.

ooOoo

At the same time that Asif was leaving the warehouse, Megan was pulling into her drive. She stopped her car and studied the cottage. 'Not many girls of twenty owned their own house and a brand new 4 x4,' she thought. She pushed down on the accelerator and crept into the open garage. Inside the house she called out, "Cassie, Cassie are you here?" A rumble of footsteps sounded from above and a slim woman with flowing blond hair came bounding down the stairs, her cotton summer dress floating behind her. She threw herself at Megan, wrapping herself around the redhead, and pressing her lips to Megan's mouth. They kissed passionately for half a minute, and then the blond spoke breathlessly, "You're late."

"I know, I'm sorry, but I've brought us a present."

"Ooh, I like presents," Cassie purred.

Megan took her lover's hand and led her into the garage. They stood behind the car and Megan lifted the tailgate, and then reached inside and pulled free the blanket covering her surprise. She smiled in pleasure at the rapt expression on Cassie's face. Reaching down, she cupped Sarah's breast, thumbing the nipple. She loved the way it grew erect regardless of the situation its owner was in. She wondered briefly where that bitch, Dominique was right now. Her dislike of the woman had grown to hatred in the past few months, and now she was finally rid of her. Where would she end up and what would she think when she woke up to find she was about to be sold to the highest bidder? She smiled again; delighted that she would no longer have to work with her and what became of her was no longer her concern. Pushing the thought from her mind, she looked into the big blue eyes and the bemused expression on Sarah's face. She leant into her partner and kissed her cheek fondly. "The three of us are going to have so much fun!"