Just Curious Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stare at him, dumbfounded. What did he just say? "You want me to go to Vegas ... so you can fuck me?"

"I would like to show you what dominance and submission is. What you went through is not ..." I don't hear anymore of his words. I don't want to hear anything more from this man. It's surprising how I can go from feeling completely broken and lost to being angry enough to kill in such a small amount of time. Without thinking I launch myself at this man invading my home.

In a flash, Marcus moves and counters my attack. I'm pinned to the ground in my own living room in a matter of seconds. For such a huge man, this guy can move very fast. 'Get off of me." I try kicking, and clawing, and biting him, but he easily blocks every move I make. "Get off me."

"Listen to me. You need to listen to me." He rolls on top of me, grabbing my hands and holding them out to the side. "Listen to me."

I struggle for a while, but I make no progress. Marcus doesn't do anything but hold me down, he just waits for me to exhaust myself. I settle down, panting under the weight of the man pressing into me. "Listen to me. Look at me." I really don't have much choice so I look up at him. "You are a submissive. Everything I saw today confirms that. Submission should make you proud, content, and happy. Because of what was done to you, it makes you afraid. You should not be afraid of what you are. You should never be truly afraid when you're being played with by a dominant. You need to get over your fear before you can shine. You would be glorious if you belonged to someone who didn't abuse you. I want to show you what that would feel like."

"I don't want to be a submissive. It sucks. It hurts. I feel so lost. I'm so confused I think I'm losing my sanity. I just want to forget. Forget everything."

Marcus wipes more tears from my cheeks. "Shhhh little girl. You're not lost, you've been found. I want to show you how beautiful you are. I want you to feel the pride that comes with making a man happy. I want you to feel the veil of content that a submissive feels when being bound and helpless. I want you to feel the joy of orgasm, over and over and over, until you think you heart will burst. To feel the pleasure that comes with pain. You know that pleasure, don't you?"

His words bring back feelings and memories from that day with Dustin. I can feel myself start to react. I struggle again, but he holds me down easily. "Shhh girl, calm down for me. It's over. I'm done. Shhhh. You did very well. Good girl. Calm down." He holds me till my breathing returns to normal, and then he helps me up. "The longer you wait, the harder it will be. Please consider my offer."

Taking a few steps away, trying to fix my hair and cloths. "No. I will never do that again."

He smiles down at me. "Never is a long time. Let yourself heal and that will give you time to reconsider. When you change your mind, just let Jarod know. He knows how to get a hold of me." He looks at me a while longer, then grabs the canvas bag and lets himself out of my house. I slump down to the floor and start crying again. What the hell was Jarod thinking by sending this man here? What am I going to do now?

*********

The three of them are waiting silently in the prep room. The clock on the wall says 7:57. Harper is picking at a snag in the carpet with his foot. Marcus is wearing the same suit he wore to the girl's house, minus the tie. His large frame is sitting facing the wrong way in a straightback chair, his folded arms resting on the wooden back. Her strength mixed with that natural submissive nature was an interesting combination. Damn Dustin for destroying her first real experience in submission. The clock says 7:58.

Dustin is leaning against the make-up table, chewing on one of his fingernails. His bare feet shuffling restlessly on the floor, toes grasping for the carpet threads. Dustin changed into a black silk robe a few minutes ago, now all there is left to do is wait. The clock still says 7:58.

Harper clears his throat, and the silence is broken. Marcus stands up and starts pacing. Dustin is nervously shaking his right leg. He still doesn't know what the hell happened with that girl. His girl. She just kept taking everything. He couldn't stop. Why? Why couldn't he just stop? The clock says 7:59.

"It's time." Harper announces. The three men look at the clock for the hundredth time today. 7:59. Dustin takes a slow deep breath and stands up. Marcus walks to the prop table and picks up a triple-tailed Latigo leather flogger. "Dustin, are you sure this is the whip you want?" Dustin turns and looks at the vicious whip hanging from Marcus's hand. "No, not really, but it's what I deserve. Use it."

Harper walks to his friend and gives him a hug, Dustin's arms wrap around him in return. "We'll get you though this, buddy." Dustin just nods his head. He turns and walks out the first set of black heavy drapes leading to the stage, with Harper and Marcus following behind. The clock on the wall says 8:00.

In the center of the stage is a large wooden square frame. Dustin walks right up to the frame and waits for the others to catch up. Let's get this over with. Harper walks up beside him and Dustin hands him the black robe. Dustin is naked up on the stage. There are only 40-45 people in the house tonight, but tonight's not for them anyway. So Dustin doesn't care too much about them.

Harper goes to strap him into the frame, but Dustin motions for him to step back. He slips his foot into the leather strap on the floor and kicks his foot out, tightening the strap. He does the same with the other foot. He then does the same for each arm, jerking them to tighten the straps. Harper pulls some cords Dustin can't reach, pulling his arms and feet apart into a large X shape.

Marcus steps forward and speaks to the house, his voice ringing authoritatively though the great room. "Some rules were broken here last weekend. Rules are meant to keep everyone safe. If rules are broken, the offenders must be punished. The punishment must be severe enough to correct wrong behavior, but also severe enough to warn others against breaking the rules themselves."

He looks back at his friend, bound and helpless. "Dustin Durrant, do you admit to breaking the rules of this house, your house? Do you admit to playing with a new submissive without informed consent? Do you admit to pushing a newbie without setting the boundaries necessary to keep her safe? Do you accept the fair and just punishment of ten strikes against bare skin?"

"I admit to this charge and accept my punishment." Dustin's voice is emotionless. He knows this is going to hurt like hell.

Marcus moves behind the frame and jiggles out the whip, unloosening the twisted tails. He needs to be careful with this puppy; this flogger can easily break the skin. He pulls the whip back and lands the first stroke across Dustin's shoulder. The next nine are progressively lower, never hitting the same spot twice. His friend is quiet, except for and occasional grunt as his body jerks against the bonds holding him up.

The first ten strokes are done. Dustin is panting and sagging against the wrist restraints, but still standing on his own. Marcus steps forward and the scenario repeats itself.

"Dustin Durrant, do you again admit to breaking the rules of this house? Do you admit to breaking the skin of a submissive in your care? Do you accept the fair and just punishment of ten strikes against bare skin?"

"I admit to this charge also and accept fair punishment." Dustin's voice cracks as he speaks, Marcus is watching him closely for signs that he won't be able to continue. But this isn't it.

Marcus steps back and again jiggles out the flogger. Many long red welts are clearly visible on Dustin's back, but he doesn't see any blood, thankfully. Now for the hard part; not hitting any previously marked skin. Marcus lands the next ten lashes with the precision and control he's known for. Nowhere do the lashes overlap. Dustin makes it through three of the lashes before the first screams leave his body. At the end of ten, he's still standing, but barely. Harper steps forward to help him before he collapses against his bonds. Marcus presses his hand gently against Dustin's head and whispers for him to be strong, it's almost over.

For the third and last time, Marcus steps forward.

"Dustin Durrant, for the third and final time do you admit to breaking the rules of this house? Do you admit to failing to release a submissive who asked you to stop? Do you admit to continuing to play with a submissive after clear notice was given that she did not want to continue? Do you accept the fair and just punishment of ten strikes against bare skin?" There is a murmur heard in the audience as this is discussed by the people sitting in the darkness.

"I admit to this charge and accept the punishment." Dustin's voice is ragged and tears flow freely down his face. Marcus steps back and looks Dustin over again; there are not a lot of options left.

"Dustin, I can get maybe five lashes in cleanly. Do you want the last five on your extremities, or should they all go on your back?" Dustin gives a visible shudder, Harper is still helping hold him up.

"My back. Put them all on my back." He slumps a little, as what little strength he has left starts to wane.

Marcus steps forward to address the house. "There is little clean space left on his back. He was given the option of the remainder of his lashes on his extremities or to receive them all on his back. He has chosen to have them all to be placed on his back. The irony here is that this is more likely to break his skin. He understands this and accepts it."

As Marcus steps back to deliver the last of the punishment, Harpers steps out of the framework. Dustin is visibly shaking with the effort to stand. Marcus looks at his friends crisscrossed back again and finds only four clean spaces left. Damn. Sorry buddy. He takes a deep, calming breath. He needs to be accurate. He needs to be quick. And he needs to be conscious of the strength he uses.

The first three strokes are good, but Dustin sags in the restraints as the forth is coming and it doubles up on a previous welt. His cry echoes in the large empty space. Marcus continues without hesitating, these last few are not going to be pretty, and he doesn't want it to last any longer than necessary. When he's done, Dustin is limp in the restraints, sobbing openly. There are three wounds bleeding on his back that Marcus can see, but the worst is the two lashes that almost completely overlap each other. Harper is stepping up and releasing the leg restraints. He waits for Marcus to get there before the two friends finish releasing Dustin's arms, and help him off the stage.

Harper is ready to set Dustin down in the prep room, but Marcus wants to get him upstairs into his own rooms. They half drag him, still naked, through the hall and into the elevator before Dustin starts babbling. "Tell her I sorry. Tell her. I'm so sorry. I won't hurt her next time. I promise. Just one more chance. Please." The two men exchange glances as they carry their friend down the hall to his bedroom.

They get him into his bed and Harper starts tending to his back. It's red and raw. Harper hands him some fairly strong sleeping pills and a glass of water. Dustin tries to refuse, but a rather creative and not so pleasant alternative suggestion from Marcus makes him reconsider and he swallows the pills without further fuss. They both wait while Dustin slowly drifts off to sleep.

"Did you catch that? 'I won't hurt her next time. Just one more chance.' Is he still claiming her as his?" Marcus isn't sure what to think.

"You know Dustin; how carefully he chooses his words. He hasn't called her 'his girl', but he hasn't said anything to make me believe he was still fixated on her." Harper is confused too.

"I can't believe no one's ever gotten their hands on her before this. She's like, what, 30ish? Other than her height and physical power, there's gotta be something going on with her that counters or covers up her submission. How the hell did Dustin break through that so quickly?"

Harper is talking as he cares for Dustin's back. "I really don't know, sir. She just showed up one day with Jared, and Dustin saw something in her immediatley. He asked for her driver's license info before she even walked in the door. He was definitely hunting her. The next day she showed up alone, and he just snapped. I knew he was pushing her hard, but every time I went in to check her, she just accepted it. When I saw her at the end of the night I was shocked. We talked then, but he had excuses for everything. The next day, her personality was just...different. When she said Dustin wouldn't let her go home, it floored me. He's never done anything like that before." Harper looks up from his work. "Sir, this overlap is going to leave a mark, a long one."

"Yeah, I saw that. He slumped after the whip was already in motion; there was nothing I could do. The other two don't look so bad, those should heal nicely. What are we going to do with him?"

Harper thinks for a second, and then a mischievous grin crosses his face. "I'm going to take care of his back, but if he ever goes near that girl again, I'll just call a bouncer/pimp/loan shark/mob enforcer guy I know to take care of it."

Marcus hits him lightly on the top of his head. The little shit just dodged all responsibility again. "God, you're an ass. How does Dustin put up with you, anyway?"

"It's my natural charm. Everybody luvs me."

Marcus looks at the time. "My ride is leaving soon. I gotta go and catch my flight home. Keep me in the loop, OK."

Harper stands up, he's serious again. "Thanks Marcus. I've never expected anything even remotely like this. I wouldn't have known what to do; either about him, or that girl."

Marcus hugs him. "You did good in calling me. It's a huge mess. Dustin I'm not too worried about. He was experienced before this; he just has to find his way back on track. The girl. I don't know. She has nothing to reference but what he did to her, and maybe some bad pornos. If you could remind Jared to keep on her about trying again, I'd appreciate it. She should experience what submission is really like. OK, I really have to go now. You're in charge buddy-boy."

"Goodbye sir, have a safe flight home."

*********

Why am I here? I've been sitting in my car, outside the Free Women's Clinic for 30 minutes. I can't believe Jared actually talked me into this. To be honest, the nightmares probably had a lot to do with it, but its easier blaming Jared. I fly to Vegas in two weeks, and I'm supposed to get 'tested' before I go. What if Dustin had something? He didn't use a condom. These men are driving me nuts. I never used to be this indecisive. I hate this.

It takes 15 minutes of silent pep talk before I have the courage to walk into the clinic to get myself tested. It's quick and professional; a bit of blood, and mouth swab and a vaginal swab. The nurse said the results would be in the mail in about a week. Once the tests are done and I'm back sitting in my car, I have a little panic attack. I start sweating and it gets very hard to breath. It's another 20 minutes before I feel calm enough to drive. I can't believe I'm doing this. I am officially insane.

*********

The days fly by and before you know it Saturday is here. I'm standing alone at the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. I still have time to turn around and run home, and I'm a bit reluctant to walk outside the secure section. Marcus took care of all the arrangements, so I have no idea what to expect. I just know someone will be waiting for me at the main entrance. I just need to have one more burst of insanity/courage and everything else should be out of my hands. No going back.

I'm clutching my travel bag, as I walk away from the last little bit of safety I have. My hands are shaking as I arrive at the main entrance. I don't see Marcus anywhere, but there is a uniformed man holding up a placard with my name on it. He seems friendly and completely unaware of the storm of panic under my skin as he carries my bag to the town car and helps me in.

The glitz and glitter of Vegas is lost on me as the driver easily maneuvers the busy streets. Before I know it, he is unloading my bag and helping me out of the car in front of a tall building. Marcus is standing in front of the door, still as huge and imposing as I remember him. He tips the driver as he takes my bag, and ushers me inside the building and up to the third floor.

We have a little bit of small talk as he shows me around the condo; kitchen, living room, bathroom, his bedroom, playroom (he didn't show me the inside of that one and, in fact, said I was not allowed to touch the door or enter the room without him). The last room is my bedroom. I'm kind of surprised I get my own room. He leads me in and lets me look around. "I get my own room?"

"Yeah, I thought you might like some space of your own. My room is just down the hall, so I you ever feel comfortable enough, you can come to me." I give him a look and he laughs. "Don't say never, you can't predict the future."

He puts my bag down on the bed, and promptly starts rifling through it. I go to grab it away from him, but he just stares me down. I open my mouth to yell at him, he points one finger at me and my mouth shuts of its own accord. He looks through my shirts and shorts. One pair of cargo shorts and the tank top I sleep in are put back in the bag; everything else goes on a pile on the bed. All panties and bras go on the pile without a second glance. He goes through my make-up case and everything else I brought. He finds the test results from the women's clinic. He pulls out similar papers from his back pocket and hands them to me. As he looks at my results, I look at his. All I see a long line of 'negatives'. He hands my results back and I give his back to him. That was awkward. He continues to go through my bag. In the end, one pair of shorts, one shirt, one extra pair of sandals, and some of my toiletries make the cut. Everything else he takes out of the room. Even my phone is gone!

He comes back in a little while later. "I didn't think you'd actually have the courage to go through with this. It's quite impressive that you're here. I'm very proud of you." I just stand there, watching him. "It's too early for lunch, how about some shopping."

"Oh, that'd be wonderful. Seeing as I have no clothing left to wear this week." He took all my stuff. He's looking at me like he's shocked I can speak. How did he expect me to react when he takes all my clothes?

We leave the building and walk about four blocks along the strip. We have a normal conversation, despite the throngs of tourists around us. He tells me about the different buildings and stores. I was expecting something dark and scary, but he opens the door to a fairly normal looking boutique.

The shop owner greets him with a chirpy 'Sir' and gives him a small friendly hug before turning to scrutinize me. She walks a full circle around me. I try to turn to keep her in sight, but Marcus places a hand on my shoulder stopping me. "Very nice choice, sir. Tall, but very nice. I should have several good options for her. Come with me." She turns and locks the front door, and then walks behind a curtain into the back of the store.

Marcus winks down at me and leads me into the back room. It's a comfortable, well decorated dressing room. There are long mirrors on the wall half surrounding a raised dais, a curtained off area for changing, and two upholstered chairs facing the dais. Off on one wall is a long work bench with needles and clips and tape measures and scraps of cloth.

"I already know what you like, so we'll just get started." She leaves through the same curtain we just came through. Marcus leans down and kisses me on the top of my head. "Good girl so far. When Trixie comes back with a dress, you're going to go in one of the changing rooms to put it on. When you come out, I want you to give me your panties and bra before going up on the viewing platform. Do you understand?"