Just Curious Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you wanted them, why didn't you take them back at your place?" How do I give him my things without that woman seeing?

"You were scared enough. I wasn't sure how long your bravery would last, so I wanted to go easy on you. I did not think stripping you naked in the first ten minutes was the way to start things off for us. Will you do as I say?" He's holding my chin in his hand, forcing me to make eye contact. I nod my head yes. I'll do as he says.

Trixie returns with an armful of color and deposits the dresses on her workbench. She sorts through them and pulls out a blue one. "I think this one will bring out your eyes. Let's try this one first, shall we?" She hands me the dress and ushers me through one of the curtains. She asks if I need help dressing, but I tell her I'll be fine.

I dress quickly, my bra and panties mocking me from the bench in the dressing room. Taking a deep breath I leave the safety of my solitude. I see Marcus sitting in one of the chairs; Trixie is sitting on the arm, her hand on his broad chest, just chatting with him. A little pang of jealousy courses through me. What is she doing? Why is she so close to him? Trixie stands as I walk toward them, a tight smug little smile on her face. Bitch.

Looking Trixie in the eyes, I let my black bra and panties hang from my fingers for a second or two before dropping them onto Marcus's lap. I hear a soft masculine laugh. He's smart enough to know what's going on. "Glorious. Absolutely beautiful. Up on the platform with you, girl."

I go to stand on the dais as Trixie points out the finer points on the sundress. Indigo blah blah blah, cut to show off blah blah blah, sparkle to draw the eye blah blah blah. Marcus seems to be enjoying himself. His eyes roaming over my body. He takes a small camera out of his pocket and snaps a few pictures of me. "What do you think, girl? Do you like it?"

I try to ignore the camera and take a look in the mirror. "It's a bit short, but I like the color."

Trixie butts in trying to make the sale. "You're a bit taller than most, so the dresses will naturally be a bit shorter on you. But you have the legs to pull it off."

Marcus seems to consider this then asks me to bend over at the waist. I just stare at him, not moving. I watch as his eyes darken. "Bend over."

I turn so I don't give Trixie an eyeful and bend over. I feel the short summer dress riding higher up on my thighs. "That's not too short for me. What do you think Trix?" Trixie walks behind me and runs her hand down my ass. I jump up and swipe her hand away. I stare at her, daring her to try that again.

"I didn't tell you to stand up." Marcus and his now icy eyes are focused me.

"She touched me." Now I'm trying to watch her and him at the same time.

"So, that doesn't give you permission to stand up." I glare at him, then at Trixie one last time, before I bend over again. Frickin' humiliating.

I try on a few more sundresses. Black, red, deep purple, lilac, all the colors of the rainbow. Full sleeves, short sleeves, no sleeves, straps, chains, sparkles, modest fronts, plunging necklines. All sorts of very beautiful dresses. Sometimes Marcus asks my opinion, but usually not. He poses me a few more times and takes a few more pictures, but Trixie doesn't try to touch me anymore. Then she brings out a sundress in various shades of orange. Uuugh. I hate orange. "I'm not wearing that!"

"Put it on. I want to see you in it." He hasn't used what I would call the 'command' voice, like Dustin used, but his tone didn't leave much room for refusing him. Too bad.

"I'm not wearing orange. I don't look good in orange. It is not my color." No way. He can't make me wear that.

He stands up. Even up on the dais, he's taller than me. He takes the dress from Trixie and holds it out toward me. He stands there. I stand there. Trixie takes a few steps back; apparently she's smart enough not to get in the middle of a war. He stands there, arm outstretched. I stand there, arms folded across my chest.

"Put the dress on."

"If you want someone to wear it that badly, you put it on." I'm dead. I know I'm dead. I see the change in his eyes. He steps up on the platform with me and towers over me. His hand is on the back of my head, holding me in place. "Do you know what happens to bad girls?"

"They don't have to wear ugly orange dresses." I can see he's trying to decide whether or not to keep pushing or let it go. I don't think he lets it go too often.

"Fine. Because your new and it's your first few hours here. But you are being very bad, and I will remember this." He turns and looks through the pile of dresses that made the cut and hands me a white spaghetti strap dress with random colored paint splotches all over it. I've never heard him speak sarcastically, and I kind of hope I never have to again. "If this is acceptable, princess, put it on."

I walk into the changing room with the sinking feeling that I disappointed him. By the time I change, Marcus has all the dresses he liked in three bags, and is ready to go. "Let's go have some lunch, shall we."

"What about my things?" My arms are crossed over my chest.

"What 'things'?"

"My bra and panties." He can't expect me to walk around Vegas with no underwear. All I get is a smile that clearly says he does expect me to walk around Vegas full commando. He takes my hands and lowers them to my side. Then he puts his hand on the small of my back and ushers me out of the door into the full bright noontime sun of Vegas. My arms instantly go to cross my chest again.

Marcus 'tsks' me then holds out the bags for me to take from him. I just stand there until he takes each hand in turn and puts a bag in them. I have no choice now but to walk without covering myself. It's only another two blocks to the restaurant, but it seems like miles. Can people see thru my dress? Can they tell I'm not wearing anything underneath? At first I try to shrink and make myself as small as possible, but when I tried to hide behind Marcus he pulls me back to his side. "You are beautiful, and you are mine. Show everyone how beautiful you are." You are mine?

We get to the restaurant; it's just a salad and sandwich shop. The staff seems to know him and greets him with a friendly "Good afternoon, sir." We get seated in a booth in the back. He asks the waitress for some privacy, and for the next hour and a half, no one is seated anywhere near us.

We order a light lunch and this is where we have our in-depth discussion about what is going to happen and what is expected this weekend. He does most of the talking, I ask a few questions here and there to clarify things. We go over what he will and won't do to me this week. I'm kind of surprised, and a bit disappointed, that I won't be whipped. Marcus says that emotionally I might not be ready for whips yet. He tells me about rewards and punishments; what get's them and what doesn't. We talk about safe words, and what happens when I use them. Green Light means keep going, and Marcus won't stop what he's doing. Yellow Light means caution, Marcus won't stop what he's doing, but he'll back down a bit. Red Light stops everything. All restraints are removed, all activities stop, and won't restart for at least 6-8 hours. Also, if Marcus thinks I am overusing Red Light, he will send me home on the next available flight. He doesn't say how much is overusing, but I tell myself right then and there that I will not say Red Light. I survived Dustin. I can survive this guy too.

He then talks about different types of bondage and restraints he'd like to try on me. He says he's going to be taking general pictures of me, but he specifically asks if he can take pictures of me when he has me in restraints. After a bit of discussion back and forth, I agree to that. He talks about honesty and that lying is punishable. He says that 'I don't know' is not an acceptable answer and could be punishable. He talks about obeying and how that it's part of submission. That my actions reflect on him, so if I act out of line, it reflects badly on him, and is punishable. I think about the ugly orange dress in Trixie's shop. I ask how he's going to punish me if he's not going to use whips on me. He just smiles and talks about different styles of punishments, but doesn't go into much detail. That was not altogether reassuring.

He says he only has a week to play with me, so he would like to try several different things with me. He expects me to do everything he says, and he'll ask me after how I felt about them and decide what comes next, if anything. I ask about what happens if I don't want to do something. He says nothing he asks will be dangerous and he'll keep me safe, but if he asks me to do something, I will do it. We only have a week, and if I don't try things, how will I know if I like them or not.

We finish the conversation with him saying that many of the things he's going to ask me will be hard, but if they weren't hard, then the submission wouldn't mean anything. He lets this sink in for a bit while he gets the waitress to bring the bill. He hands her some cash and tells her to keep the rest.

Marcus leans forward and puts his hands on mine. We look at each other for a long while. "Will you willingly submit to me this week? Will you obey me? Will you beg me? Will you cum for me at my command? Know that I will protect you, and keep you safe from all harm. But also know that I will push you. This might be one of the hardest weeks of your life, but it can also be the most rewarding. Give yourself to me without hesitation or fear, and I'll show you what you've been craving all your life. Say the words, girl. Let me rule you. You've came all this way. Say the words and give your mind and body to me for this week. What do you choose?"

I can feel my body trembling. Staring into his dark, intense eyes I know this is what I want. I just have to get my mouth to do what my mind and pussy are telling it to do. I want this. I want this.

"Yes, Marcus. I agree. I don't know what I'm doing, but I promise I'll try my best. I want to know what this is. I want to know what I am. I want the nightmares to end, and I think this will be the way to do it. Yes Marcus. I agree to be yours for a week." Marcus tilts his head a bit, I'm not sure he knew about the nightmares, but then a sincerely genuine smile lights up his face. He lifts my hands and kisses the backs of them. I can't keep the catch out of my voice. "Please don't hurt me." I can't look at him anymore; I just stare at the table top.

I sense Marcus standing and moving besides me. He puts his hands on my arms and helps me out of the chair and then he just holds me. His strong arms wrap around me and my head is resting against his chest. Nothing else, he just holds me.

The restaurant disappears, and all the people in it. The sounds of chatter, and silverware, and all the other sounds of civilization disappear. It's just me, scared and alone; and the loud strong rhythmic heartbeat of the man I just agreed to belong to for the next seven days. He holds me till I stop shivering, then grabbing the bags of dresses; he takes me by the hand and leads me back to his home.

The cool air conditioning is a welcome relief after the heat of Nevada in the afternoon. We take our shoes off at the door. Marcus leads me to my bedroom and into the bathroom. He tells me to be out and in the living room in ten minutes. It doesn't take me that long to freshen up, and I beat Marcus to the living room. Without anything else to do, I stare out onto the strip from the large wall of windows. Watching throngs of tourists go about their day.

I don't hear Marcus come into the room, but I do hear the click of the camera. When I turn around, he's leaning against the dining room table, watching me. We haven't talked much since the sandwich shop, and I don't feel much like talking now. I watch as Marcus starts unbuttoning his shirt and slips it off his arms. He pulls his undershirt over his head and drops it to the floor. He is all muscle, huge arms and a well defined abdomen. He has several scars on his body: a long white one from the bottom of his ribcage and disappearing down around to his side, what looks like a bullet hole wound in his shoulder, and several other smaller scars scattered here and there. He bends and slips his socks off.

He walks to the sofa. He stands there in just his pants and watches me. "Come here, girl." I walk to him, I still feel numb from discussion we had over lunch. Marcus lays down and the sofa and looks up at me. "I'd like you to take off the dress and lay down with me."

I glance out the huge windows, wondering if people can see in. I can clearly see the balconies of other apartments across the street. He hasn't seen me naked since he was in my home. His voice interrupts my thoughts: "Today I'll give you the choice, because it's the first day. Tomorrow you will take the dress off. But I'd really appreciate it if you lay naked with me today also."

He's lying there, comfortable, non-threatening, and relaxed. I told him I would do my best. I also made that promise to myself. I close my eyes and start pulling the spaghetti straps from the white dress down my shoulders. The dress softly flutters down past my breasts and bunches at my hips. I shimmy it the rest of the way down to the floor. Stepping forward to the side of the couch, I'm not sure where exactly I'm supposed to lie. Marcus smiles and pats his chest; I'm supposed to lie there. I place a knee between his legs, trying not to touch him, and crawl up until I can lie on his chest. It takes a little maneuvering to get comfortable, and being completely naked doesn't help any.

Marcus rests one hand on my shoulder, petting my hair. The other he places on my ass, his thumb slowly drawing circles on my bare skin. "Such a good girl." We lay like this for a while, his breathing slows and his fingers stop moving as he drifts off to sleep. It takes me longer to fall asleep; I don't know how long, but just longer. I wonder why he won't have sex with me.

*********

Something is crawling near my ear. I flick it away. Stupid bug. Sleep.

Something is crawling by my ear. I try to turn over, but strong arms are keeping me in place. I feel something by my ear again and swipe at it. I'm starting to wake up. "Stop it." Marcus is laughing. He slides hid finger along my ear again. I swipe at it again. "Stop it."

"It's time to get up. We have a busy night ahead of us." I grumble and try to curl up more. He pokes at my ear again. I start to swipe at him again, but he catches my hand. He grabs my other hand and pulls them both behind my back. He puts a little bit of pressure on my arms, not enough to hurt, but I'm fully awake now. "That wasn't a suggestion, girl. Time to get up."

One last little grumble and I climb off him. OK, to be honest, it's more of an ungraceful roll and an almost drop to the floor. I was lying on top of guy who is lying on a sofa. I get my feet on the floor and try to stand up, but Marcus has a hand on my shoulder, making me drop to my knees.

Marcus starts stretching, and I just wait, on my knees by the side of the sofa. I duck as he swings his legs up over my head and plants them on the floor in front of me. He stands and stretches again, but my focus is caught on the rather large bulge in the front of his pants. I feel a tingle course through my body. Is he going to fuck me now?

"Good girl." He tilts my face up and leans over to kiss me. He stands and looks down at me. "Spread your knees wider."

The command in the voice travels right to my core. My knees spread farther apart.

"Wider." He uses his foot to spread my knees as far as he wants them. "Put the backs of your hands on your thighs; palms up." That was an easy one. "Good girl."

I feel so small on the floor, while he towers over me. He watches me for a while, just to see if I move. When I don't move he crouches down so he's eye level with me, a smile brightening his handsome face. "When I tell you to kneel, this is the position I want to you take. Knees wide and hands on your thighs like they are now. Do you understand?" I nod my head. "Such a good girl."

Why do those simple, almost demeaning, words of praise mean so much to me?

His hand glides along my collarbone and down between my breasts. A tremble flows through me, following in his wake. "I'm not going to fuck you today, girl. It's your first day, and I'd like you to be a little less terrified when I use that pussy." The crude, confident words cause me to quiver. His hands glides back up and cups one of my breasts. "Now, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy you in other ways." His fingers find my nipple and he starts to squeeze it. The pressure increases until I'm arching my back, pressing into his hand.

"Such a well behaved little girl you are. You haven't moved an inch. Tell me what you're feeling right now." He releases the pressure on my nipple and shakes my breast back and forth.

"I'm scared." It was the first thing that popped into my head. His hand moves up to my mouth and his thumb traces around my lips. A little push, I let his thumb into my mouth. With his fingers under my chin and his thumb hooked behind my teeth he pulls my head to the side and gently leans in to whisper in my ear. "That wasn't nearly good enough. I need more. Tell me everything."

He leans back and we look at each other. My whole body feels alive. It makes me feel bad that I didn't please him, but it's not the gaping black whole feeling that I felt with Dustin; like it would swallow me whole. Marcus wants to know what I feel, and if I tell him, maybe he'll be happy. I can do that.

"I'm not scared, I'm terrified. I also feel alive. I feel bad that I disappointed you this morning; I don't know why I didn't just put the ugly dress on. When you say 'good girl', it should offend me, but it just... it doesn't... I don't know... It just washes over me. Through me." That was complete rambling, but that's the best I could do. Marcus kisses me on the forehead and smiles at me.

"Do you know why you're in this pose? Why I enjoy submissives kneeling like this?" I shake my head no. He gets a big grin on his face. "This pose gives me full access to this body. The face." He runs his hand over my face, covering my eyes for a second or two. "The back" Two fingers slide over my shoulder, down my spine, and over my ass. "The breasts" He fondles my other breast. "Everything is open and available to my touch. Everything." He slides his hand down my belly and cups my mound. "Harper said you were a red-head. I couldn't quite tell on the video. Interesting, I might allow you to keep it." He rubs his thumb through my strawberry blonde landing strip.

Oh crap! It's at this moment that I first comprehend how wet I truly am. Please don't let him slide his fingers in me or he'll know. He must have seen the look on my face, or he can read my mind, because with another determined grin, he slides two fingers between my folds. My whole body jolts. No one has touched me there in months, not since Dustin.

His fingers continue sliding back and forth along my slit, and soon my body is moving along with them. All fear is gone. All uncertainty disappears. There's just this man who makes me feel alive. "Beg me. Beg me to let you cum." My eyes flash to his and another shiver runs through me.

"Please. Please Marcus, let me cum. Please. I need it. Please." I watch as his eyes darken. He strokes me a few more times and then stops. Just stops. "Please. Please make me cum."

"Sshhh. Who do you belong to?"

"I'm yours. Please, Marcus." I put my hand on his wrist and try to guide him back to my core. I'm so close.

"KNEEL." I am kneeling, and then I remember my hands are supposed to be on my thighs. As quick as I can, I put them back in place. I stay as still as can be, eyes on the floor. My body shudders, but it's not because of fear. Lust, desire, and a deep need are coursing through my veins.