Just Curious Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me toward him. "Do you remember trying on dresses this morning? I told you to bend over, and without permission, you stood up. Do you think you should be rewarded for disobeying me?"

"That woman was touching me! What was I supposed to do?"

"You were supposed to stay bent over. That's all I asked you to do. That's all, and you disobeyed me. You were a bad girl. I won't punish you, because it was before we discussed things, but I won't reward bad behavior. You do not have my permission to cum."

What? It feels like the floor dropped out from under me. What? "Please, Marcus please let me cum, please."

"Shhh girl. I told you about rewards and punishments. You were not a good girl this morning, you do not get rewarded. You gave yourself to me; your mind and your body are mine to use. I can reward you or punish you as I wish." The word 'Fucker!' is coming to mind, but before my mouth can get me into anymore trouble Marcus gives me one of those looks that just shuts me up. I just sit there, glaring at him as he starts to stand up. I can't help but think about the ugly orange dress I refused to wear. That had to be worse than standing up, right?

I don't want to crane my neck to look up at him, so when he's up and standing I just look down at the carpet. Fucker. He can't get me horny like that and then just let me stew without letting me cum. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a snap, and then the unmistakable sound of a zipper.

Marcus' hands are opening his pants; he slips a large hand in and pulls out an equally large, thick, dark penis. His pants slip down to his hips and his semi-hard cock is awakening just in front of my face. I've never seen a man completely shaved clean before. My mouth goes dry, my breathing increases, my palms are sweating, and my pussy is still demanding attention.

I'm actually startled when Marcus speaks from above me. I hadn't put together that the glorious cock bobbling in front of me was actually attached to a man. His hand is in my hair again and he tilts my face up. "Did you hear me? Beg me to use your mouth."

What! He can't do that, can he? He rubs his cock over my face and the wonderful masculine scent envelopes me. He feels velvety and warm against my skin. My tongue slips out to taste him and he pulls away, his hand still entangled in my hair.

"Beg." His eyes are piercing into mine. I know I'm lost. The scent is driving me crazy. The sight of him in control makes me want to give him everything. I've been on edge for weeks now. I am so horny I know I would do anything he asks. I need to give him everything.

My knees are spread wide; my back is arched, pressing my breasts out; my hands are palms up resting on my thighs; and my tongue slips out, just barely touching the head of his cock. I need him. "Please Marcus, I'm yours. Please fuck me. Use my mouth. Use me. Please let me cum. I'll be good. I'm yours. Please."

I look up to Marcus to see if that was good enough. He looks triumphant, standing tall over me, his cock twitching with excitement. "Please. Use me. I'm yours." My begging is rewarded with my first real taste of this large imposing man.

He presses himself against my lips and I part them to let him in, just the head to start. I slowly and gently suckle the head, my tongue licking at the hole starting to seep precum. Over the next several minutes I'm rewarded with more and more of his cock. Inch by inch I take as much as I can before I start gagging. He's slow and patient, he waits till I recover and he tries again. He's so thick that when he hits the back of my mouth I can't help but gag. I wish I had some of that cinnamon spray.

I stay in the kneeling position, with my hands on my thighs. I can feel his cock getting harder and bigger. His smell is seducing me; the salty, musky taste is making me drunk with lust. I just want more.

He pulls himself from my mouth. "How do you feel?"

I don't think, I just answer with whatever is in my head. "Horny. Desperate. I need you to cum. I want to taste you. Please. Also sad. I want to take all of you, but I can't. Do you have the cinnamon spray? I could do it then."

"No spray. With enough practice a girl can swallow even my cock. Are you happy? Content? Scared?" He rubs himself over my face, and I just bask in the attention.

"I'm scared I might disappoint you. But this feels ... right. I guess that might be happy." Apparently that was a good answer, because I get to lick and suck him for several more minutes. Eventually he pulls me off him by my hair, and I watch as he starts stroking himself, faster and harder. I watch, fascinated, before he presses the tip against my lips and I eagerly lick the white goo that is oozing out the little hole. His whole body tenses up and his cock starts twitching.

It isn't the blast of cum I was expecting, but a long steady stream slowly filling my mouth. I let it sit for a while until I feel it collecting there so I wrap my lips around him and start swallowing. "Good girl."

Marcus stands, towering over me, as I drink every drop I can pull from him. I can't help it, but I need to do more. I pull away from the head and lick the long vein snaking along the underside. I lavish attention on his balls, licking and sucking each in turn. I hear him groaning above me. I take a chance and move my hands away from my thighs. One starts slowly stroking his cock, the other is toying with his balls; tugging and twisting gently as I continue using my mouth to please him. His cock starts twitching again, so I take him long, slow and deep.

I'm pulled off that luscious cock by strong hands entwined in my hair. "Fucking little minx." Marcus pulls me to the ground by my hair and crumples on top of me. He grabs one of my knees and pulls my leg up toward my chest. His cock is poking and prodding of its own accord, instinctually trying to find its way inside my slick core.

Marcus stops moving completely, except for the desire coursing through his whole body. His face is buried in my shoulder as he tries to regain control. I need him to fuck me. I need to cum or I'll explode. "Use me Marcus. Fuck me. My pussy is yours to use. Please. Please fuck me." My body starts grinding against his, begging him. "I'm yours. I'm a fuck toy. Please fuck me. Please Marcus. Please use me."

Marcus shouts and jumps up and away from me like he was electrocuted. "Jesus fucking Christ!"

I can't take anymore; my hands instantly seek to give me my release. One is working the little nub standing at full attention, the other slips into my soaking wet pussy. In seconds I'm writhing on the floor, bringing myself closer and closer to the orgasm that I've been denied for so long.

"KNEEL!" Marcus has fastened his pants back on and has seen what I'm trying to do. He quickly reaches down and pulls my hands away from my core and pushes me to me knees. "KNEEL NOW!" I'm panting and shaking uncontrollably as I place my hands, palms up, on my thighs. "Holy fucking god, girl." Marcus feels some of the loss of control Dustin must have felt and that terrifies him. He sees her trembling on the floor, and knows she just as out of control as he is. This needs to be stopped now.

He grabs her and half drags her to his bedroom and into the bathroom. He shoves her into the shower and turns on the cold water. She squeaks and tries to jump out of the shower stall. He wraps his arms around her and holds her under the shocking spray of water until he's sure he's back in control.

When she regains control, she twists around in his arms and rests her head on his chest. Her hands wrap around his waist. The cold water is still cascading down around them. "Did I do something wrong?"

He thinks about how to answer her. The truth is always best. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. I was starting to lose control and I had to stop everything. Things could have been bad otherwise."

They stay interlock in the cold shower for a while. Eventually Marcus turns off the water. They release each other and Marcus slips off his soaking pants and drops them to the floor of the shower. He grabs a towel and starts drying her off, then himself. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

He helps her out of the shower. "No."

They walk naked through the bedroom and head toward the living room. "Why not?"

He doesn't turn to look at her; he just keeps walking as he answers her. "Because I said I wouldn't fuck you the first day. And because you still need to learn who is in charge, hopefully before the week is over."

She walks silently behind him, mulling over his words until they arrive in the living room. "When?"

He picks up the white dress off the floor and hands it to her. "Tomorrow afternoon, maybe. I have a few challenges for you between now and then. If you do well, then tomorrow afternoon." She just nods her head.

He lifts her chin till she's looking up at him. "I'm going to go get dressed. We're going dancing tonight. I want you to go get ready, but you are not allowed to make yourself cum. Do you understand?"

She looks crestfallen, that was probably the first thing on her to-do list. "Yes. I understand."

He takes a firmer grasp on her chin. "Who owns you this week?"

"You do, Marcus. You own me."

He turns her around and spanks her ass. "Go get ready. And don't disappoint me." She walks off to her bedroom to get ready, and he heads into his to do the same.

Getting ready involves another shower, and an incredible amount of willpower not to masturbate. When I'm presentable again, I walk into the living room and Marcus is sitting on the sofa watching the news. "You look beautiful. Are you ready to go?"

I hesitate for a second. "Can I use my cell phone first?"

He's still watching me. I swear he can read my mind. "Who are you going to call?"

"I would like to check my texts, and call my parents ... and I told Jared I'd call him today."

Marcus watches me for a moment longer, then gets up off the sofa and leads me to his bedroom. There's a small round table and two chairs in the corner. My cell phone is plugged in and sitting on the table. I give him a peck on the cheek, then go to my phone. You don't realize how important these little things are until you don't have them anymore.

Before I get to the table, I hear "Stop." I turn to face Marcus. "Strip."

I just got dressed! Is he serious? Yup, by the look on his face, he's serious. What is it with this guy? I do manage not to say anything 'snarky' to him. I pull the straps off the white dress and let it slide down to the floor, and then I just wait for my next order.

I watch his eyes roaming over me, then he nods his head and indicates I can use the phone. I have a few texts from friends. I'm standing next to the table returning them when I notice Marcus is now sitting on the bed, watching me. That's kind of rude. "Can I have some privacy please?"

All I get is an arched eyebrow, and he doesn't budge from the edge of the bed. Joy. I return the last few texts, then I have to decide who to call first. Lying to my parents is hard enough, but with 'him' sitting in the room, I'm not sure how that will go over. Maybe I'll call Jared first.

That call goes fairly smoothly. He asks about the flight, about Marcus and if I got 'The Talk.' He asks about safe words and if I feel comfortable with them. He reminds me to use the safe words if I need to and that I can come home anytime I want. He asks to talk with Marcus, but Marcus shakes his head no when I ask. Apparently there are some territory issues going on that I don't understand. Not that I understand men all that well in general.

The call to my parents wasn't an outright lie, maybe only 90% falsification. I tell them the flight was fine, with lots of leg room (true). I tell them it's hot here (true) and that I'm wearing a cute white sundress that I got at a little boutique (also true). The rest I just made up.

When my parents are satisfied that their little girl is safe, we say our goodbyes and I plug the phone back into the charger. I turn to face Marcus and he's still watching me. "You lied to your parents about what you are doing here? Do they know what happened with Dustin?"

I usually get defensive at questions like this, but I don't think that will help me in this situation. "My parents know everything about me; except what happened at the club. I didn't tell them because I am confused about it myself and embarrassed about the whole situation in general. And NO, I didn't tell them I was flying to Vegas to meet a guy who was in my apartment weeks ago for only 15 minutes and stole my stuff. A complete stranger who plans on tying me up, whipping me, and fucking me. I didn't think that'd be a good conversation to have with my mother and my father." OK, that was a little defensive, but I tried.

"Come here." I walk over to him and he puts his hands on my hips. Slowly he starts to run his hands over my body. "What are you feeling right now?" His hands return to my waist and his thumbs are gently rubbing up and down the trimmed landing strip between my legs.

"I feel ... I don't know. I think I'm exhausted. These last few months have been horrible. I just want to go back to being normal, I want to forget. I just want to forget everything."

Marcus stands and lays me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. "sssshshhh You can't forget. You have to move forward, there is no going back. You're a natural submissive; it's nothing to be embarrassed about, or ashamed of. It's what you are. It's what you need to be. It's your normal. You are alone, in Vegas, naked, and in my bed for no other reason than this is what you need. Listen to your body, it will tell you everything you need to know. I swear, I won't allow anyone or anything to hurt you while you're here. You are mine. I will do everything I can to make you happy, just let your body experience everything, then you can figure out what you like and what you don't. Your mind will only confuse you more. Do everything I say, when I say it. Then tell me the truth about what you feel after. It's the only way you'll know the truth about who you are. Trust me and I will keep you safe and happy for the next seven days."

I don't think I can talk right now, so I just nod. I promised myself I'd try. Marcus helps me up and gets me dressed again. He checks me over once more, and then we head out into the early evening expectancy of a Saturday night in Las Vegas. I wish he'd let me wear my underwear.

We hop in a cab and head to a club that has three bands playing tonight. It's still early, but Marcus knows one of the guys in the opening band. He pays the cover fee and we enter the darkened club. Marcus gets us some drinks and then we go looking for his friend. He gets us backstage, and it's a flurry of activity. Members of three bands, friends, groupies, and who know who else are all packed into the green room of the club.

Someone shouts Marcus's name and we head over to a tall, lanky kid with a huge grin on his face. They talk about the band and the club for a while. Marcus gets a picture of me with the band before we head back out to watch the show. They're pretty good, actually. About half the songs are cover songs, but the rest are all originals. Some songs we dance to, others we stand together with his arms wrapped around me from behind. We go see the lanky kid again after the show, and then head back out.

We grab another cab. Marcus asks how I liked the band. I tell him I liked them, they were good, even their original songs made me want to dance. The rest of the ride Marcus spends tweaking my nipples through the thin material of the dress, which the cab driver seems to approve of.

Our second stop is a dance club with lots of lights and lasers and drugged up people bouncing off each other. We dance a few songs, but Marcus can tell this isn't what I like to do. So we leave and walk to a restaurant nearby. We sit outside on a patio along the street, watching all the people walking by. It's just a simple wooden table with a simple wooden railing separating us from the crowds. Marcus orders a crab salad, and I order some spicy chicken wings.

We just chat while we wait for the food to arrive. He asks, and I tell him, what I liked and didn't like about the first club, the cab ride, and the second club. When the food arrives, my chicken wings are put down first then I watch as Marcus has his meal prepared at the table. There's a bowl with mixed greens, almonds, and crumbled cheese, but next to that is a plate of crab legs. The waiter cracks each leg open and shreds the meat on the salad. When he's done he opens a small crock pot with something steaming inside and pours it over the salad. Marcus thanks him and he leaves.

I stare enviously at his plate. That looks so much better than mine. "What's that?"

He takes the first bite, as I get a whiff of lemon. "A crab salad."

My eyes roll. "I know that. Could you be a tad bit more specific please?" I want some of that.

He has a very satisfied look on his face. "It's a mixed greens salad with steamed crab meat and a warm lemon caper dressing."

I look at my plate, then back to his. "Can I try some?"

Now he looks really smug. That can't be good. "That wasn't a proper way to beg me for anything. So my answer is going to be 'No'. Now if you really want to try some, you're going to have to do something for me in return." He savors another bite of the salad.

Do I have to beg for everything? This is a test. I start eating my chicken wings. They're good, but I still want to try the salad. This is a test. I watch as he silently eats across the table from me. I said I would try my best this week. I also know that he has some tests for me between now and tomorrow. Maybe this is one of them. If I don't do a good job, maybe he won't let me cum tomorrow either. I swear I'll explode if I don't cum soon. OK, let's do this...

"What would you like from me in return for trying your salad?" I'm sucking the spicy sauce off my fingers as I wait for his answer.

"Hmmm Now that's an interesting question. Let me think about it." He takes another couple bites of the salad. "This salad is divine. I think the only thing that could possibly make it better would be if someone was pleasuring me while I ate it." He stares me in the eye as he takes another bite.

"Here? In front of all these people?" I'm looking around at all the tourists on the street, at all the customers on the patio. This is a test. I can do this.

"You said you enjoyed the cab driver watching us. Let's up the stakes a little bit. What do you say?"

"How?"

"Well, a blowjob would be wonderful, but that might get us into a little bit of trouble. How about it if you just use your feet this time."

He's watching me and I'm watching him. This time? I can do this. I can do this. I look around one last time before slipping one of my sandals off. I lift my foot until I find the inside of his leg. I slide it up and past his knee, slowly feeling my way toward his center. I feel the heat coming through his slacks before anything else. Then I search for and find the outline of his cock.

I slide my toe along his shaft, before I start rubbing any part of him I can reach. He leans back in the chair and enjoys the attention I'm giving him. I take a chance and reach over for the salad bowl and drag it toward me. Marcus just watches me, unmoving. My toes are still playing with his cock. I can feel it twitching under his clothes.

I take my first bite of the salad. OMGoodness! It's so worth it. I take another bite, and another. Marcus just watches me eat his salad with a happy little smile on his face. I take one more bite before returning the salad to its original place. I keep stroking Marcus for another minute or two before I slip my sandal back on. Marcus leans forward again and our dinner continues like nothing happened. After a few minutes, he asks me how I felt. He does this a lot. I tell him I was scared at first, I didn't want anyone to see us. It was kind of exciting also. A little bit dirty. Taking the first step is the hardest. I did like the look on his face when I did as he asked. He tells me I'm beautiful and that he won't let anything bad happen to me.