Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well its about time you got your skinny ass in here. That's a hot lil nightie you got there. Looks great on you. You could of left the panty back in your room but we will work it out." She tells me, as I'm entering and closing her door. "Go ahead and lock it Punkin." I look her way a little shocked but do as she says.

"Crawl your white butt on up here with me hon." I'm already smelling her perfume and its excited me. Yes I still feel scared and vulnerable as I slip in beside her but I feel alive and new maybe. "I'm happy you didn't chicken out child, been needing to spend time with you since I first knew about you." She is lying on her left side facing me and stroking my red locks. Without being asked or even realizing I did it, my right foot and calf close the distance and make contact with her legs. Slowly caressing hers.

She giggles and admits, "I loves me a man in bed, any day, hands down Punkin but some nights us girls have to make due when they aren't available. You are still a virgin aren't you Beth?"

I nod to her and "Yes." escapes my lips.

"I desire to fix that for you tonight child." Now she has my eyes bugged out and my leg recoils away, shutting off any gap between my legs. "Huh?"

"Relax, I plan to get rid of the messy part... Or, have you done that yourself already?"

"No I never um, well I came close twice but I never popped it."

"Can I be the one child? Could you let ole Donnie's naughty wife fix ya lil cunny? We could make a vid and send it to him."

"Your fingers? Is that it...or?" I inquire, trembling from head to toe, my thong now totally soaked.

"No I got a helper I want to use." She rolls over to her night stand and returning with this pink vibrator about six inches long. "I'm gonna slide your little panty off now Beth.. Oh goodness girl you be crazy wet, look at you.. Horny little bitch, Donnie wasn't fibbin one bit. I ain't put a finger or a breath to it and you already flowing like a hose."

I blush heavily, still trembling but desiring attention. I wanted to play with and suck on Leon's dick so bad earlier but got shot down. Now I need so badly for Latonya to quench me, make me come hard. I spread my legs apart further once she has pulled my thong off. I want her to see it! no I need her to see my naughty, horny pussy. I have never done this before with another girl but between getting turned down by Leon and mom getting Donald's big dick in her pussy, leaving her messy thong for me to find. Well, I am just on fire. Latonya can shove her fingers or that vibe or both in me... I wanna Come!

She starts wiggling around and manages to get herself between my legs, telling me to get her phone and start shooting.

"Oh stick it in me please!" I beg.

"Easy Punkin, we getting there. I wanna enjoy this too.. Now hand it to me and I will get it fixed so it shows your cunny and the vibe real good. Yes perfect right there."

"Oh gosh yes finger there again, oh umm, God." I babble. I watch her alluringly sexy face moving closer to my hairy flooded gash, as she parks the helper on my nub and turns it on. "Oh Fuck yes. Help me go PLEASE!" She smiles and giggles, running slow cirles at my clit. Then pushing an inch in. "Want it all Punkin? little at a time, or" "ALL Fuck now... I Need." She works it in fairly fast. I'm so wet, the pain isn't really noticeable but I do feel the membrane give way, as does my first orgasm. I'm flailing around a bit, my mind and whole body finally happy, if only for a moment. I manage to knock the phone out of position. Latonya turns the vibe off but keeps it inside me and handing me the phone.

"Aim it and film this hon." I start trying my best to get a good view and before I can say a word she pulls the helper out and moves her hungry lips to my swollen cunt. "Latonya no, its not good, I'm messy. OH OH God, that's so good." "Its messy good stuff is what it is Punkin. You didn't bleed much really, oh wait there we go." She starts eating me again, searching every fold, even my butthole, seeking more virginal nectar. I have yet another orgasm as she spends time on my anus. I let loose of the phone and go limp, not caring about anything or anyone now. Its official, I've been Lezzed. But I don't feel Lez... I drift into a coma.

Coming out of my well deserved nap, I find my body turned a little, favoring my right side, secured in Latonya's left arm. My mouth is so close to her left nipple, (still covered in her green nightie) that when I breathed it made her moan.. Oh wait a minute. Seems my left hand was interesting to her as I slept and its found a new resting place between her spread legs. She must have been using her hand to work my hand on her swollen and slippery slit but now that I'm wide awake, she pulls her hand off mine and I took over the fun all on my own. Shocked at first, I cease all movement. I crane my head up, seeking her eyes. Once I find them, her gaze back at me says, you are going to give me a good seeing to, even if we have to stay up all night.

"Welcome back to the living, sunshine. You like my African vagina? Hum? You know, there's a pretty good chance that some of Donnie's superb African baby batter is still inside me from early this morning." She tilts her neck and head laying her full, inviting lips onto mine, darting her tongue in me rapidly four times, causing a whimper from me. Like it was second nature to me, my fingers start invading and pleasing her at the same exact moment my lustful tongue started dueling with hers. The more rapidly our lusty mouths deposited fluid for the other to bask in, the more my hand felt expert in making my new best friend forever feel better. AND BETTER! "Oh Punkin, let me sit on your pretty little face." She purrs to me instantly after our mouth love making ceases. "Oh wait, I know... Remember the last vid we sent and I was on my knees sucking and you had that view of me from behind. Did you enjoy that view Beth?"

Still looking into her eyes and still easily remembering the view in that vid. I nod. Then squeak out. "Yes I do."

"Will you try me like that Punkin? Eat my sweet, needy poosie from behind? I love you Beth. I love being a woman with you. We can have all the dicks we want, we both are so sexy, that will never be a issue. I want it to only be me that you ever do this with hon. Just me."

Hearing this crazy confession being sang out of her tantalizingly sexy mouth only cemented what I had suspected when she, earlier said. "And don't be trying to think up ways not to bed up with me tonight." This black beauty is crazy! And I love her for it.

"Just you Latonya, just you. I promise."

We never rushed anything that night. She did get in that wonderful doggy position and I had my first taste of pussy that wasn't mine. It was everything I had not expected. It was obvious I was no snatch master but do you think my African mommy cared? Think not. If I was going too slow or not deep enough, hard enough, she would just use her body to fuck my face to her liking, and liking she did, at least twice in that position, three more times before we passed out. I found a creampie Donald dick face left for me and quaked thru two more orgasms before we were toast.

I desired to go at it again when we woke the next morning but mom had passed our room two times and we realized she was most likely looking for me, wondering why I wasn't in my bed. If you think I'm Lesbian now, well fuck you. I'm not. But being straight, (at least98.7% straight) didn't make me prepared for what my beautiful black mommy asked of me next.

Us still lying in her bed, figuring mom would find us if she was brave enough to tap on Latonya's door. Neither of us really cared as long as we weren't having sex.

"Punkin, you are going to be in my life a very long time. David and Cindy too but listen. You are going to do something for me. Actually, you and your mom are going to do something very special for me. Very unselfish of you Punkin.

You see, I use to run the roads with Donnie and we loved it. Never wanted children holding us down, least not at first. Bottom line is, we both desperately want babies of our own now. Doctors say everything is a go on both our bodies but in three years of trying, even Leon helping over a dozen times. Nothing.

Last night was special to me in more than one way hon. last night I got to love you like I wanted but I also got to get intimate with that sweet little life giver you keep hidden in your panties. Punkin, Donald is going to take your virginity the rest of the way and he's going to keep pumping his baby batter into you until you bless me with at least one precious child."

"Latonya, I know you are way older than me and I don't want to seem like a smarty pants. I really don't but you cannot, no way pull this off. Not even on your finest attempt, not even with shit face helping you."

"Never under-estimate the power of a black woman Punkin. Especially in these kinds of matters. Now if you are scared to do it, or don't trust me or like me well enough to do it. Just fess up now and I won't go having anymore hopes.

I fondle her messy hair and look deep into her eyes. It's like looking into my own green eyes, or moms but I see pain in hers. It wasn't present until now, believe me. I was staring in them plenty lately. "I am not afraid and I think I love you Latonya but you can't do this. Mom and Dad won't agree to this. No way. And Donald hurt me a lot, having me suck his dick real good and thinking he thought I was his special woman and then nine hours later he is stretching Mom open and giving her the fucking he was supposed to be saving for me. It hurts."

"Punkin, what did I get you to do last night?

"Have sex." "Have sex with who Beth?"

"With you." "Am I a woman hon?"

"Heehee, you better be or imma have to check in to a looney ward."

"Did you want to have sex with me or plan in any way to have sex with a female before we got in bed last night?" "No."

"Point proved. Never under-estimate a black woman's powers Punkin. Your dear mommy has already submitted to my wishes, even if she might not know it yet. I feel your daddy will be my biggest challenge. By the time I have him in one of these beds and rutting into me, bareback. I think he will love trying to put a bun in my oven. Probably want to fuck all the time. Just give it some thought Punkin, we can talk about it more later. And thank you for loving me lastnight, it was so special."

We both took turns peeing and washing up some, then headed out to go see what my Mom got up to. My Dad should be still out hunting.

"My... Look at you two, all rested and glowing this morning." Mom says, looking at both of us but mainly me, as we strut in, still in our nighties.

"Fantastic night Cindy. I needed that after having gotten up with Donnie at four thirty yesterday morning."

"Oh mom knows how that feels too Latonya. She has to do it with daddy often and she had to do it with Donald when he stayed. Only, I think she snuck in to wake him a little earlier." Mom glaring at me and her coffee cup starts trembling a tad resting on the table, her hand trying to control it.

"Oh I'm sure she had her reasons Beth. With men, you just never know what you might need to do to get them up, best to be early. Or, just sleep with um, that way you are already ready for any emergencies." Latonya teases to my frightened mother.

"I got him up really easy, if you both are worried. He just wanted to wait till the last minute to actually get out of bed and head off."

"Yes, well I'm sure you did your best Cindy. It wouldn't be a stretch to assume you crawled in there with him to keep him shaken awake, like a good little wife knows how."

Mom's pale face goes pinkish in a flash. "I, we, uh, we managed as best as we could really. I mean, you'd have to be there to really understand. That's all."

"Oh Cindy, Cindy, Cindy... That's NOT all, but don't you worry none, my lovely. There are a certain couple of young ladies that my man has permission to, lets say, share his charms with. Now that that's out in the open, how about we whip us some breakfast?"

"Yes that sounds great Latonya. I would have done it already but I didn't want to risk waking you."

"Thank you Cindy for caring but I was up. Beth and me were chatting away. Best night and morning I've had in a long time."

"Punkin, go put on some clothes. Your daddy will be tromping in pretty soon."

"NO, Punkin. Lets both stay dressed just as we are. Cindy, I seldom wear anything more than this around the house. It's best really, if David gets use to it now... And if it wouldn't bother you too much. I expect you to stay in something sexy in the mornings as well."

While Latonya was flinging all that out to my mom, I was looking at them both, thinking. OMG. OMG.

"Yes Latonya, I can manage that. Glad you told me and didn't keep it inside festering."

"I am so happy you are here girl." Latonya says, then hugs mom tightly. Repeatedly kissing and slobbering the right side of her face. Yet again, making her complexion darken. I just giggle and start laughing out loud, thinking. What color would mom turn if Latonya slobbered her hairy vagina? What color was I last night when she passionately slobbered mine?

We had all eaten when daddy did finally come walking in. He may have been in a fog of sorts when he first greeted the three of us but Latonya hopped up and gave him a hug. Those firm, unrestrained tits jiggling against him. She had him sit and strutted around the kitchen, giving all of us a nice show, while she served him some breakfast. That fog that he seemed to have been in five minutes earlier was no where to be found. Once again I started giggling and despite my best efforts, laughter came out of me. My daddy looks over at me like I have smoked dope or something but I just cannot help but laughing at the image in my head of my ole daddy parked behind Latonya, fucking away, trying to do what is most likely impossible. Making her pregnant and happy.

I would love to report that my dad seen or took game that day. He had a decent chance at an extremely nice turkey but wrong gun. Don't feel sorry though. He loves the new scenery and he has other chances.

Speaking of new country. There is this man that loves getting away to this place. I desire deeply to show him some new scenery.

Around three in the evening i head to the barn. Are my hopes high? absolutely but i also know that he probably favors gals closer to his age, making me settle just fine if we can just be really close friends.

Being who i am, i sneak in the barn. It's pretty quiet as far as humans or music go. I sneak my way to the cozy, multi-colored hide-away Leon calls home. Looking inside, no one. Looking around more thoroughly in the barn, no one.

Bored a bit and hating my new friend isn't home, i shuffle inside. Being honest, i don't really feel welcome but i snoop around as usual. within seconds i find his mp3 and i click it on. The Mo Town tunes are really something to like, if you pay attention to the lyrics.

Dumb ole me ponders if i am the she, when it comes to Leon's tunes. Or, maybe i might be the her, in that tune that made me bawl my eyes out. I sit on his bed, not caring.. But really caring and missing him. Do i have the right to ask for his time after i treated him so crappy? He did perv my private things that snowy day. Cannot deny that.

What if he had been able to get erect and horny with my silky garments? Would i be his girl then? I'm still his girl now, if, he will just let me be. Fuck that turd head Donald!

((Maybe you'll meet, you'll meet another guy... Understand Me. Oh won't you try, try, try, try, try.. Let's just kiss.. and say goodbye.))

I have no intensions to kiss and say good bye Leon. Just you watch and see. i could care less if your beautiful dick gets hard. Your heart and humble soul makes me shiver. You won't ever know this but when i was with Latonya, i felt the shiver, i really did. But I'm not gay and i want my shivers with you. These are the thoughts i have while waiting, hoping Leon shows up.. These songs.. This setting... This new place.. His scent in this tiny home. Latonya can be as strong as she wants. I am Beth. and Leon will be my man. I came here to show him my scenery but he, (without knowing it) showed me his .

Now my eyes are welling up hearing this guy sing, (thinking it was a female for sure until I listened further,) about building the first house on the moon. people saying he dreams too much and him telling her, these things I do, because I'm stoned in love with you.. Really good stuff if you listen to the whole song.

I pout some and touch his clothes. I know i could crawl in bed with Latonya tonight and feel really, really, really special tonight. But Leon deserves my attention too. What has he done so wrong? Just grow older really, as best as i can tell. This wisdom shit is pissing me off and i still have fifty more years of figuring it out. OH NO! It can't be..

That same song he played me earlier come spilling out of the speakers. I am crying.. Bawling, to be more accurate. I jump up and run out of his space, I'm too embarrassed to be around him now.. I feel so eighteen it isn't even funny.

Traveling hardly seven yards towards the barn door i run smack into my,, my man. I know my face is swollen and maybe three different shades of pink. Wet from crying. Why didn't he find me just fifteen minutes ago? I was so much more me, back then.

"Girl, what's wrong? Do ya needs my help?

"YES I DO!!" More bawling. "JUST HOLD ME, WILL YOU?" The beautiful man does just exactly that.. Holds me and holds me some more.

"Leon, please don't leave me. Take me with you when you go back home."

"AAWW Beth, you done let these crazy tunes be cloudn ya head. Ain't no truth bout these tales, jus words to help mans get sum pussy really. Now breathe and think missy. Las thang you need is goin off with me. Lil ole house inna sticks, no neighbors round. Alone all day, while i'm off workin. My life is set for jus me. I cane keep no lady happy, specially yo pretty ass . Ifin I was ten years younga I be chompin to give it a shot."

After about three minutes of more tight hugging, i speak. "How much longer do i have with you Leon?"

"Late tomorrow evening i be headin back. Sho enjoys it here when i can. You bein round jus ben makin it dat much finer. You a special one Beth. I feels it from ya touch an i feels from ya words."

I keep locked to him and he to me. I try my best to get a peak at his crotch but give up and ask. "Am i making you hard Leon?"

"Oh girl why u won go spoil da memories? I won lie and say i ain't tinglin like crazy down there."

"NO! You got me wrong.. I don't care about that Leon. I mean, I feel very certain I could not only get you hard but make you come good too.. Your pussy of a friend wasn't lying about that part. I know what I'm doing when it comes to a dick...But I don't care if it ever gets hard, if you never let me touch it or try.. I want you, the whole total of you. You make me tingle in a way that no other man is ever going to be able to for the rest of my life. I cannot explain just how this happened really. I just know it started growing yesterday when you sent me away.

PLEASE promise me we can continue to at least be friends and allow me to come stay with you when I want. If not forever. AND I love this music you like. Please give us a chance." I kiss him real quick like, on the lips but hard kiss, then go back to hugging him.

"OK. Ok sweetness I can promise dat much. Jus don go worryn ya head off when ya see me scratchin at ma head all day."

"Why? Is it a body tick or something? You got dry scalp Leon?"

"Girl! I be scatchin and figurn wat ya ever dun seen in me?"

"Leon.. I put our panties on. I love how they feel. Might of had a beer stink to them but I don't care. they feel wonderful, knowing your big black dick been slithering round in um... Wanna SEE!?"