Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dam girl.. You done setcha mine to get me in a fix some way ain't cha?"

I pull on his arm, forcing him to follow me back in his man cave. "Sit mister!" I push him on his bed. "You been being alone way too much mister and it ain't healthy at all. Now! Tell ya horny mamma what to do." I bat my eyes at him and kiss him good, tongue and all. Not liking the alcoholic flavor but accepting it.

Then I push him back and I dance slowly in a tight circle pushing my butt towards his face a little. "Latonya told me you like squirting your ole nut juice in her forty year old vagina Leon. You will love blasting off in my hairy, swollen slit way better, I can promise. Tell me you wanna see it."

"Undid dem jeans child.. Shows me why I needs to take ya away and keep ya tied up in ma bed back home!... Oh fuck, look dat white sexy ass. DAM! Ya Dems da pannies I rub my cock all over and kept in my bed a many nights. Tain't much to um, ya whole ass be lookin ats me. Turn round, lemme see more."

"like this? you old, horny wolf... I bet you wanna touch it.. wanna breed it doncha? stick that big ole black thing in me and just go off like a geyser.. Keeping me naked and running round your house full of sperm 24/7."

I seductively sway my hips as I lower my thong to mid thigh, showing him my bush but keeping my legs shut. "You like hairy little girls trapped in your den, mister big black wolf? Hum? Betcha do.. Touch it for me Leon.. I need to see and feel your nice sexy fingers invading my pink folds. PLEASE...

Timidly, at first, he slithers around the outsides of my gash. Two fingers sliding and rubbing, causing me to spread open as best I can with my jeans and thong at my knees. I pull my shirt up exposing my tits, giving him something to nibble on if he chooses.

"Fuck Beth that be sum slippery tight pussy you has... it be a challenge gettin anymore in ya.. Thems some fine ass tits too.." He Confesses, then suckles on my right one first.

"Fuck.. Fuck me more mister. It feels so much better when you are doing it.. Want to lick my teen cunt? Get your angry black face lost in my burnt orange jungle? Hum? Maybe I can strangle you with my juices and escape your fucking and breeding me. God that feels so good..."

He pulls me with him on the bed. I land in a push up position, him under, managing to get his face in my bush, then tilting his head and forcing his flared nose back and forth across my swollen, throbbing hood. This is the best we can do unless I get my clothes the rest of the way off. (It turned out to be a dammed good thing I still had them on.)

"BETH! where you at? Are you in here?... Oh those bunnies are so cute."

I quickly kiss my man, "Love you." Hop off the bed and yank my clothes up and down... Peeking out, locating mom, then flying out of our love nest.

"I like the middle one best." Startling mom. "How bout you?

"Oh I won't pick a fav, just incase they understand English missy. HAha Where were you hiding? Who's trailer is that over there? You were snooping again wasn't you. Did you find some black fucking vids for me to see in there too?

"MOM!... I just... Not yet I haven't but lets go look together. It will be fun, come on."

"Oh never mind Punkin, what you doing out here?

"Killing time.. Listening to music when its playing.. it seems to just come on and go off on its own.. But its good anyways."

"Sure you are not hiding, avoiding me or Latonya maybe? You were radiating bliss this morning. Care to spill about last night? Latonya said ya'll slept together."

"Gosh mom.. I can't believe you want to ask about that. She asked me if I could keep her company cuz she misses Donald, That's all. Come on, lets go out in the field and explore or something."

"No lets stay in here, out of the wind. How bad did she miss Donald? Did she come on to you?

"MOM!!.. That's crazy.. I AM NOT Lez."

"I never thought you were, sweetie.. Things can happen though.. You look so fulfilled and happy, that's all. Thought she might have made you come good maybe. Don't go getting all pissed at your ole mommy for just making sure you're safe."

"OK then... Yes she did.. She made me orgasm 4 times.. Told me she has plans for me and you too.. Told me that she knew that her man fucked you good that night mom. Let's see,, um, she said my daddy would be fucking her soon and hopefully putting a bun in her oven. And that's about it I guess... Oh wait. She told me that Donald will be fucking me and getting me preggers at the same time he is knocking you up."

"Beth Brandon! That's just the most outrageous thing I have EVER had to wrap my brain around... NOW!.. Is any of it true?"

"Yes mom, and you may as well wear your sexy little teddy or nighties starting in the morning. I will be. This is happening and we can't stop it. Is Donald back yet? Maybe tonight he will want me and you laying side by side, naked, so he can give us his baby batter easier. You already have one load up on me mommy dear. We can't have that happening very often."

Feeling uppity but not meaning to preach to this meanness, mom starts tearing up, then crying. I instantly feel crappy and I hug her.

"I love you Punkin and even though you brought him back into my life not long ago. I am truly sorry I did it with him.. Let's go.. We are going to pack our things and say goodbyes. I am starting to believe everything you said and we need to get away NOW. Come on."

She pulls me by the wrist and we head out of Leon's earshot. As she is wiping her face and I am deciding what this all means for Leon and me, I stop her mid field from the barn and house.

"Do you really hate that you made love with him mom? Be honest with me, I love you."

"It was wonderful, honestly. It was better than I ever knew sex could be. I even had hopes it might happen again while I was here, somehow... I mean I knew it wouldn't be easy, with David and her around. But he promised we would fuck again, here. After what you said she told you, well, I understand why we got asked here. Up until you told me, I just assumed she and him were maybe wanting a 3 way with me. That in it's self was taboo enough for me to be fearful of, but impregnating you and me?"

"Mom lets not jump the gun. Lets just breathe and think about things. Would it be so terrible to try to help them have children of their own?"

"Come on Punkin, lets get out of this dreadful wind.." ten steps further she asks. "You want him to fuck you, don't you?" I nod my head up and down as we hug and keep walking. "Lets get inside baby and finish this in my room."

My daddy is out doing the evening hunt. That's how my mom ended up in the barn. She had walked dad to the edge of the cleared land. Now, with everything out in the open to mom, (some things it is best she never knows) she is probably letting the idea of getting pregnant sink in.

It's about six pm when I plop down on Mom's bed for our (secret) time.

In her whispered tone she tells me. "Sweetie I very glad you were honest with me about everything. I will do the same to you, I promise. It bothers me a lot that you would be going from virgin to pregnant, most likely in a months time. If Donald is shooting live ones. Anyways, I guess you have been giving thought about it all day. Do you really like Latonya this much? It's a big thing to be offering to do."

"She is very likable to me. Don't you like her?

"I do yes... Probably a tad on the jealous side though. She looks easily thirty, her boobs are huge and she has a man that can, well, you know."

"I hope you do this mom, I don't know if I can handle being the only one carrying. Were you scared when he came in you that night? Seeing it on your panty told me he didn't just come a little."

"Yes it scared me.. Not when I was feeling him going off but after, I got very concerned. Can't do nothing about it so I just learned to enjoy remembering how if felt.. I have tricked your daddy a total of seven whole times to get him to come in me since we had you. I loved that each time too but Donald is just different.. Deeper. And more of it."

"You think you will be jealous when she gets daddy to fuck her? If she even can, I mean."

"I know I will be jealous. She is stacked and prettier than me. He can't even bang my snatch proper most nights. He shouldn't be getting extra pussy to underperform in."

"Mom! That's mean... Gosh."

"I know it is... Regretted as soon as it left my lips... I THINK."

Whack... whack... Whack.

"Hey girls, I know ya'll just love talking about me.. Being all jealous and such but dinner ain't cooking itself. A little help and we will be eating soon. My man just roared in. Parking right now. Come get your asses felt off and hugs and smooches."

We did hop up and go help with the food, all of us taking our turn with Donald when he demanded welcome back home kisses and gropes. I went last.

"You been missing me you ugly fucker? Think your going to fuck me like mom." I hiss harshly in his ear.. "Only way your sperm is ever entering me will be from Latonya spitting it into my vagina after she sucks you. You blew your chance at me." I smile at him and walk away, feeling better.

Dad finally showed up and after we hurried him to wash up, we sat down and had a wonderful supper. Dad was glad to see Donald. And Donald, being the asshole that he is, was glad to see me, mom and Latonya. It was a good sit down and by eight we had cleared the table. Not long after Donald had his shower, he came back to find my daddy watching the tube. Once Donald said Canadian Hunter, neither could dawn coats and grab empty glasses fast enough. Off to the back porch they went.

Maybe thirty minutes passed and mom grabbed a glass, added ice and went out to have two with them. No telling what they talked about but I am pretty sure it wasn't sex. When mom made it back inside Latonya snatched her and drug her back to her and Donald's bedroom. I hurried tip toe down the hall, start trying to listen in.

"That's right Cindy. All I need you to do is hurry and get your favorite nightie on and head back here. I will be doing the same. You will be hopping in this bed for the night, when you get back. I will be doing the same in yours."

"It wont work, gonna be trouble."

"Stop worrying missy and get to doing. Fate will take care of everything. And alcohol."

Mom shuffles past me when the door slings open. I see a slight whisky buzz and that may be a blessing , considering how risky this plan is. I go inside, watching Latonya changing and primping. "Tonight's the night huh? Seems too soon."

"Come here and give me a kiss you sexy, faithless Nypho." I do as she wishes, locking lips with her. Enjoying the here and now.. And all the smells and tastes still fresh in my mind from last night.

She breaks the kiss. "It wont work any better two nights from now, as opposed to right now. Think your daddy will like this baby doll? I just had to have one when I saw it."

"what are ya'll scheming about in here?" Asks my mom, strutting over to us.

"Nothing important girl. Look how hot we both look. These men in some messy trouble tonight. Come on with me Punkin." I kiss and hug mom, looking into her buzzed eyes, hoping Donald will treat her at least as good as he did last time they loved.

We both start heading out the door. "HEY." We look back at my mother.

"You take care of my David. Be patient and don't tease him too bad."

"I won't if you won't Cindy. Just concentrate on making my man happy to be back home. David is in fine hands. Even Punkin cannot deny that... Good night."

To Be Continued... asaic.