Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking a trip to kinkyville.
10.1k words
4.35
21k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all so much for the voting and comments about my stories. I do enjoying writing things that give people pleasure in some form or other, I just wish I had more time to put into it. I am thankful I have those other things in my life that do get in the way from my doing this. You can never be too humble or thankful for your blessings.

*****

December 27 TH.

We are driving up to stay with Donald and Latonya for five days. Our Tahoe is full to the brim with our things. Even mom and me brought along our fishing gear. Dad will get to use his new reel and rod I gave him for Christmas. He seemed to really like it a lot and was quite shocked and thankful I hadn't damaged it by bending it back into itself in order to wrap it, disguising it from it's true six foot tall skinny present under the tree.

He tells me often that my sneakiness will be my downfall one day but what can I say.. Its just too much fun.

As I watch mom sitting up front of me I think I see a look of eagerness in her face, like she is looking forward to something. I drift back in my seat and think back to 5 days ago...

I had fully planned on waking up and listening or maybe even peeking in on mom with him. I set my phone alarm and all but it wasn't meant to be I guess. Being young and carefree, my body had other ideas of what was important at 3:30 in the morning. (Watching vids of sexy black people having sex from eleven to twelve twenty am may not have helped either.)

Donald was long gone when I wobbled into our kitchen at nine thirty. I asked mom if she got Donald off on time and all she would say is yes. It was a beautiful, smiling yes and she had a surreal glow about her but a yes was all I got from her.

Later in the day when dad was staying occupied out in the garage I asked mom again. "Did you get Donald up at three thirty?" "He's a real big man Punkin, and it took all I had in me to get him out of that bed." That glow she was wearing stayed around thru Christmas day.

I remember how the guest room smelled when I popped my head in to look around that morning, feeling pretty sure it smelled of sex... Oh, and mom stashing her dirty thong in my bathroom hamper was real good thinking on her part, keeping daddy from having any ideas.. But didn't she realize I would find it in there soon that same day. Did she want me to find it? It was very obvious looking at it and sniffing it a few times, that Donald had indeed given mom a gooey, warm present to remember him by. Was she needing me to know that she got him first?

Did he tell her about me sucking him off the evening before? I couldn't actually ask her.. I mean, how would that sound? "Hey mom, I was just wondering if Donald may have told you I sucked his dick yesterday? Just curious?" "No sweetie he never said no such thing." "Ok good, I was just making sure cuz I did not suck his big, throbbing, stinky, manly black dick and I feel better now that you know that I never touched or sucked or gagged or swallowed his sperm. I just needed to make sure he didn't tell you I did all that."

Did she think I was trying to beat her to be fucked by him first? I honestly wasn't. It never crossed my mind because I never in a thousand years thought my dear ole mom would be letting that brute have his way with her, this soon, 20 some odd feet away from my daddy and she let him come in her. IN HER! Dad doesn't even get that but once in a blue moon, according to mom. I did actually think he would fuck me before mom but I felt it would be in Waco maybe, or in his smelly truck, a month from now. FINE! If he likes her so much, he can just have her. He best keep his paws off me.

******************** Cindy's feelings and thoughts *********************

When we first pulled up in there driveway I was so nervous. First the hound dog didn't seem to care for us, looking like he wanted to eat me for breakfast. turns out he is all bark and a very good dog. Second, Latonya came out to greet us on her own, Donald no where in sight. She was smiling weirdly at me, gyrating her neck side to side, making it feel like she was sizing me up for a full blown pay back for having sexual contact with her husband. Has Donald even bothered to tell her he has fucked me already? I'm sure David will join her beating me once she yells out how slutty his wife has been around her black husband.

When she hugs me tightly for over thirty seconds and plants a wet smooch beside my lips, I start realizing I must just being paranoid. As she gives David and Beth hugs and hellos too, I catch myself staring at her, admiring her youngish face with lots of freckles and green sexy eyes. I remember seeing her sexy curves nude on that vid and it makes my cunny tingle a tad.

We all make several trips inside her home getting our things put away. Latonya has informed us that Donald is on the road and hopes to get home late this evening but most likely won't because they had him signed up for loads today and tomorrow. I see some disappointment in David's face, seeing as he is clueless where to try hunting this evening and stay on Donald's property. Latonya saves the day and shows him on a simple map, their property lines and adds that he can spot blue tape marking our land borders and blue/gold tape marking the landlocked property with the best hunting chances.

I am secretly happy that Donald isn't right here under foot. Not that I haven't felt strong feelings for him, or become horny and damp when he is near. Maybe I'm just curious as to why Latonya wants to get to meet me and know me too, as Donald matter of factually put it. Once David heads out into the woods in about four more hours, she should be abIe to speak her mind and not worry about hubbies around. I already like her a lot and it will be great finding more out about her and there life together. I fell in love with there home too. Its on a small but very wide hill, 3 bedrooms with a forth under construction.

She mentioned having five children before they stop making and going back to just practicing making them. That got a big chuckle out of Beth and me but it just Got my David all nervous inside. We were quite young when we had Beth and baby talk petrifies him still. Speaking of babies, I best go have a look around and find where my Punkin has got off to.

***************** Snooping Around *****************

Latonya was so chatty with mom and dad I figured the goats might enjoy my company, so off I went, heading to the huge land behind there home, counting six that I can see so far. They have a fairly big sized barn sixty more yards up ahead. I keep lazily making my way to it, wondering if maybe they have hogs, or maybe bunnies inside. I hear some music playing from inside that my Gammy used to listen to before she passed on and my parents still listen to it every now and again.

((Smiling faces, sometimes pretend to be your friend. Smiling faces, show no traces, of the evil that lurks within. Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes, don't tell the truth. Smiling faces, smiling faces tell lies and I got proof.))

I'm right up to the barn now and even though these big doors are closed, I can see thru a gap, spotting a smallish sized travel trailer parked under the loft. I spot a normal sized walk thru door that is open so I continue on around the next corner and enter the barn, making a few roosters flutter and hackle. Traveling deeper and towards the cool looking camper, I do spot three bunnies, each in there own cages. I go a few more feet in that direction and get a sight I doubt I soon forget.

Just ten yards to my left stands a naked black man wearing only cowboy boots, cigar in his singing lips and a lone star long neck in his left hand. This isn't just any ole black man, its that pesky ole Leon! Panty snatching Leon!

I kept this from mom and dad but that day when he fixed our ride he took several breaks and the last one I snuck up to see what he needed out of the back of our Tahoe and I caught him feeling all my thongs and even my sheer bra. (My boobs are so perky I hardly ever get seen wearing one.) I told him to get out of my bag and he did stop and smile at me, still holding two of my silky thongs. I gave him my best disgusted look and told him, "keep um. I don't want them near me anymore." He gave me a very humiliated look, stuffing them in his pockets and headed back to the brake job he was getting paid to do.

His back is still to me, his kind of sexy ass strutting to the beat.. It's not too late for me to flee, to go back to the safety of daddy. Fate has other ideas it seems. He spins around and we lock eyes, all the fuzz on my arms, neck and shoulders are risen and tingling. My feet won't move but my eyes do. I start staring at his black older looking dick and sagging nut sack. he is flaccid and a tad smaller than my prior boy friends when they are fully hard. My mind is playing me. My nostrils flare, sensing that manly scent, my eyes seeing a twitching in his shaft. My mouth starts watering and making me swallow saliva. He throws up his right hand and holds one finger up gesturing me to not go as he darts into the pretty camper and kills the music.

Two minutes pass and he comes out wearing a stylish looking pair of denim shorts but still no shirt. It's 49 degrees outside and not much warmer in the barn. He is tougher than I am for sure. "Hello there missy, it be mighty fine seeing you again, I tell ya."

"Hey Leon, it's good to see you too. I mean Now! That your junk ain't showing. I say, trying to give him my best disgusted look again.

"Yah uh sorry you had to see that child, wasn't specktin company any today. I really do feel bad Beth, I know I'm pretty hard on the eyes, specially young sexy eyes like you has."

"I didn't mind seeing Leon. Not till you turned around, that is." I say, with a smirk on my face. "Limp much? Betcha been jacking off on my panties an then stuffing um in your mouth."

"That I have missy, not the stuffing them in my mouth thing but I tried every which way to get myself a boner with ya perty lil pannies but seems no use. I guess I won't give up jus yet but it's hell to get old Beth. Sho nuff ain't for sissies, I'm tellin ya."

"Let me see you try." I blurt out. After he almost falls over, he gives me a bashful, "HUH?" :Let's go in your home and you pull it out and jerk it, use my thongs if you brought them."

"Naw girl, you be pretty an all. Really pretty to me but you is pure grade A jail Bait missy. Ain't never been to jail an I ain't starting to at 57. Sides, I'm not to proud of my tool or my saggy jewels ya know." "Gosh Leon, I'm eighteen for six months now already."

"Well that dammed Donald just loves lying to me. Told me a big un bout getting head from a thirty year old mom and her fifteen year old daughter." Imma get him back one day, some way or notha."

"Wanna do it then? it will be fun."

"Nah Beth, we best not. you will just laugh and be disgusted. You made me happy by just talking civil to me and not hating me too much for playing in your clothes that day. Hang on just a second, I got something for you and then you best scoot on back up to your folks."

I watch him scamper into the camper, hearing him digging around. I start wishing I had never said those words I spat out at him earlier. He isn't a nasty old pervert like I made him out to be. He has some humbleness and is really quite nice to me.

He comes back handing me a bag, I look in. "what's this?" I open it wider and see a three pair set of silky thongs, similar to mine he snatched. Brand new, still in the wrapper and under them lay the two pair I told him to keep. "Leon, you didn't need to do this. I don't know what to say."

"Just don't fret and keep good care of um. Them skimpy things be high dollar, and I had to get looked over like an old pervert by the white gal that checked me out. Felt bad I took two from you. Really didn't think I'd ever sees ya again to give um back but here we is. Now run on along, not needing any them grown folk coming back here and stirring trouble."

I do as he says and start making my way back out. "Leon, I like it."

He pokes his head back out the cozy home, "Like what Beth?"

"Your big black cock and your oldies music." I bat my eyes as sexily as possible to show I'm sincere. "Can you play some more so I can listen to it on my walk back?"

"Sure will missy, I sho will play it for ya." I smile at him, hoping he knows I do not find him disgusting at all and that I'm proud to know him.

Well, that was quite the surprise, considering what I had intended to see and do in that big ole barn. I hope the rabbits will understand why I didn't pet um any.

Tears streaming down my face as the music fades to where I no longer hear it but I keep humming the lyrics I know and getting closer to Latonya's home. And who else but my (thirty year old?) mom is sitting on the swing watching me coming closer.

"What is wrong Punkin? You been crying? Sit here and tell me what's wrong."

"Just a song I was hearing coming from the barn, its no big deal."

"It must be powerful to make you tear up. What's it called? What's in the bag?"

"Might be called, Have you seen her. It's old, like you and dad."

"Oh I know that song, it's not uncommon seeing people get emotional to that tune, its a great song. Let me see in the bag."

"No! Mom you can't. It's just feed for the rabbits and goats, for later, when I walk back out there later."

"Ok missy, lighten up, will you. Don't you just love how there place is laid out? It's really nice here."

"Yes I do like it a lot. I'm happy we are staying for awhile. Where is Latonya and daddy?" "Well, she needed her furry, pink on black cunny licked out and your daddy volunteered."

"Oh gosh mom! You are so kinky lately. Have you been watching porn?"

"Oh pipe down Punkin, your daddy took off to the fishing lake and Latonya is doing her work on the computer, she works from home."

"Mom are you still in love with daddy? Something feels so different and maybe even wrong. I saw you looking so, ready to get here when we left home, like you already knew you needed something that was here... I found your sperm coated thong in my hamper."

"Love your daddy? I most surely do, little miss perfect.. Miss, Oh God mom, would you please suck Donald's cock? Let me see how you do it. AAAnd then, bringing him back into my life, my own home! Don't go acting all righteous, you lil shit!"

"I am so sorry mom, for several things. I really, really did love seeing Donald's black dick that day. Even if it had been smaller, it was still just so different and inviting compared to my previous boy friends. I hope I haven't made you and daddy start falling apart."

"Don't worry about your daddy and me, we are going to be just fine little lady. Yes, spending more time with Donald did change me but not in a way I am loving David any less Beth. Time to change the subject anyway, here comes your daddy."

"I'm going inside mom." I say, as I hug her and head inside. I make a bee line to any noise I hear, knowing I can find Latonya if I just listen and seek.

I tap on her door, needing things to make sense.. "Come on in." She says. I slither in, needing, wanting info, just not knowing where mom or dad's snoopy ears might be in just minutes from now. "Hi Latonya, why is Leon here? I Thought he lived in Marshall?" "How do you view me Beth? Can I call you Punkin too, like your mamma? "I guess so, it's not quite the same really, but ok."

"Lets get Leon off the conversation real fast. He is an adorable man if you don't mind seeing beer cans and bottles around almost everyday. Not too far back in time, he was trying to help put a bun in my oven. Cannot say I did not enjoy his solid efforts but to no avail."

"Why is he here and not back at his real home?"

"Cuz he and Donnie go way back and he loves escaping here, seeing different country and helping up build on to the house. He will be going back home in a few days."

"I spent time with him today and he was so very humble and non threatening." She scoots and rolls herself over to me in her chair, hugging my waist, pressing her braless boobies into my woman parts.

"Child, you saying these things does open up my brain, my memories, if you will. I like Leon a lot, just not going to allow that drinking thing to be happening in my house. That is why he bought that stupid old beat up thing he parks in our barn. Besides, he can't even get it up for the past year or year and a half now. He has made peace with the way things be. Don't worry yourself Punkin, this visit is for all of us to get to know each other. I got plans for you and your daddy and mamma."

I feel turned on, horny even, as I feel her big, swaying tits taking turns, gliding my left thigh, one almost locked between my thighs because I spread open my jean clad legs, as she manipulates me further.

"Latonya, this is so crazy.. My parents don't need any extra problems in there life. I'm scared and I know I caused all this by snooping around in your husband's bed that day."

"Beth, you got one loveable heart and tonight you will sleep in my bed with me. I have many things to show you, teach you and tell you. Don't be trying to think of ways to avoid bedding down with me. By tomorrow morning you will know everything and it will all make sense, for all of us. Now, you run on along child, I'm still on the clock here. Go spend some time with your folks or Leon but plan on sleeping with me tonight."

She grins wickedly, studying my totally shocked, defeated face as I make my way out of her sight. I jog to my room for safety. Does she think I'm going to Lez with her? Does she think she controls us now since we are under her roof? Ain't going to happen.

Him. "Hello?"

Me. "Hey playa."

Him. "How is ya Snoopy? Missin me awful bad huh?"

Me. "Eat me! You asshole! What do you and Latonya think you are up to? You or her ain't tossing me around like some used sock. Didn't what I did for you in my bathroom mean anything to you? It was the best thing I have felt or done in my whole life. It made me so happy."

Him. "Beth I.."

Me. "shut up, I'm not done.. So to show how much you think I'm special, you fuck my mom, barely eight hours later, feet from my dad and you pump your old crappy come up inside her. Don't deny it either cuz I still got her caked up thong. Did you tell her to put it in my dirty clothes? Sounds about like you, PLAYA!! You hurt me Donald. Oh wait, excuse me. Donnie! And now your perfect little hot wifey demands I share her bed tonight. Sounds like your scheming crap again. I ain't no toy to pass around. ARE YOU THERE? Say something you turd."

Him. "I'm listen snoopy. Now first off yo mamma been needin that fuckin for a good while. She couldn't hop off me in time cuz her body was busy coming with me. Sides, dats where my nut juice belong, up in there deep as I can get it. Her panny was no inrest of mine, guess she hid it from David if I hadda guess. Lil girl, I loved how you made ya man feel, gaggin and slurpin, clawin my legs, battin ya green eyes at me, beggin for my seed. Takin it all down ya belly. I won't be forgettin bout dat anytime soon. Now I gotta go cuz I'm at work but Latonya can explain things real good if you was to let her. An I promise she has a likin for ya. Cuddle up wit her. Beats sleepin alone and you might likes it. She and me wants to be friends with ya'll for a good long spell. We is good folk Beth, believe it." "click"

"Hello? Hello? Fucking dick, HATE YOU..."

**************** Bed Time *****************

All that phone call with ass face did was make me even hornier than I already was. "Yo mamma been needin dat fuckkin for a long time now." WHAT ABOUT ME?? FUCK ME! I waited twenty minutes after daddy shut there bedroom door before I snuck out of mine and went to Latonya. I'm trying not to think the worse but I can tell from being around her already, that I may end up being talked into doing things I don't really believe in.