Just Enjoying the Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We maintain our conversation, with a few flirtatious connotations here and there. James leans back, resting on one elbow sipping his beer, forcing me to either look over my shoulder at him, or lean back in the same manner along side him. As tempted as I am to lay back, I opt to remain sitting up. Our conversation continues, mostly the idle chit chat newly introduced people have with each other, but with an ever more increasing flirty comments.

After a few more minutes of conversation, I knew it was inevitable that the topic would come up. "Forgive me for being so blunt, but I just have to ask...what made you decide to take some time and ummmm...you know, what made you decide to...?" James starts to ask, pausing for a few seconds.

"What made me decide to play with myself?" I say, finishing his question. As I do so, he sits up next to me again.

"Yeah, something like that," he responds with his sexy spine tingling smile.

"Have you ever ridden a Harley? Ever felt the rough idling of it between your legs?" I quietly ask. Leaning closer to him, I whisper, "Ever had felt the tingling sensation of when numbness starts to subside and the slightest touch makes you shudder?"

"No...no...and yeah. I know just how that feels," he answers. "Is that what your Harley does for you?"

"Every time."

Without saying anything, James looks at me for a few seconds before resting his hand on the ground behind me, leaning over and kissing me gently. With a few gentle kisses, I feel my anxiety and excitement level soar. His soft lips are moist, with the unmistakable taste of beer on them. Just as I lean closer to him, wanting a deeper more intense kiss, he pulls back, our lips slowly separating. I inhale deeply, holding my breath a few seconds before exhaling slowly. He flashes me a flirty smile before taking another long drink from his beer. I follow suit, and take a few large mouthfuls of my beer too. They are definitely still ice cold and are tasting really good in this early summer warmth.

"So how often do you take out your Harley? And take advantage of its benefits?" James asks with a sly grin.

"Whenever I can. It's a great feeling to get out and just ride...to enjoy riding along the river...to get off and relieve the aching and numb butt syndrome. I've always loved bikes, and when I had the opportunity to get one of my own, I did."

As soon as I finish my answer, James entwines his fingers in my hair, his hand moving up to the back of my head. He gently pulls me closer, kissing me again. This time, his kiss is much more passionate, the pressure of his mouth upon mine, his tongue probing at my lips. Unable to defend against his incredible sexual appeal, I open my mouth slightly, inviting his tongue in, to which he doesn't miss a beat. His tongue immediately slips between my lips, the tip of it touching mine. Our kiss rapidly intensifies as his arm behind me pulls me against his body, his hand squeezing my ass, moving slowly up and down my back.

I place my beer between my legs and lift my hand, my fingers running through his soft sandy blonde hair. I moan quietly, the intensity of the moment rapidly increasing. I feel the weight of his body pushing against me, forcing me backwards. As I lay back, I grab the beer from between my legs and move it out of the way. His hand moves from my hair, and down my arm, gently caressing it. I feel his leg moving over mine, and I spread my legs slightly to accommodate him. James moves his hand off my arm, and onto my outer thigh. Our kisses become more intense, even more passionate, tasting each other, our mouths getting hungrier for each other by the minute.

As his hand slowly moves up my body, he rubs it side to side over my stomach before continuing upwards to my breasts. He breaks our kiss, moving to my neck and shoulder. I turn my head slightly as he unknowingly has found my weak spot. I love my neck kissed and nibbled, and my body responds with my level of arousal now skyrocketing. I moan louder as his hand gently squeezes my breast through my tank top and bra, making me lift my shoulder and pushing myself into his hand. I feel his thigh push upwards between my legs, pressing against my jeans. Being sensitive from earlier, the roughness of the fabric against my tender flesh sends waves of pleasure through my body.

His fingers find my hardening nipple, and he gently pinches it, making me gasp loudly. He kisses his way back up my neck, his lips quickly covering mine again. His large frame is firmly against me, and I can feel his cock pressing into my thigh. I reach my hand down, immediately taking a hold of him through his shorts. As I feel how large he is, I moan appreciatively. I think to myself, his cock has to be at least 8 1/2" in length, and quite thick too. I rub my hand up and down the length of his cock, feeling his incredible hardness, the way his shorts are stretched and tenting.

With his mouth still covering mine, he lets go of my nipple, and slides his hand down to my jeans. Expecting him to unzip my jeans, he pulls my tank top upwards instead. I arch my back allowing for it to slide up my back easily. Slipping his hand underneath my tank top, he quickly moves it upwards, taking a hold of my breast. Squeezing it harder, I push into his hand again.

His mouth moves away from mine, and down to my neck again. "Ohh, yessss," I moan. "MMmmm, that feels so good."

"Mmmm hmmmmm," he moans in response. His hand pushes underneath the bottom edge of my bra, moving it up and over my large breast. His index finger and thumb immediately close onto my nipple. I love having my nipples played with, and his touch is exhilarating. As he squeezes it, he gives it a twist sending those familiar and electrifying spasms all through me, deep into my pussy. I squeeze tighter onto him through his shorts, while his thigh grinds against my crotch. I tilt my hips upwards slightly, making the fabric of my jeans press harder onto me.

James moves his head lower, biting at my unattended nipple though my tank top. Stopping only for a moment, he pushes my bra up and over my other breast, then immediately returns his mouth onto me. I arch my back responding to his incredible touch. Having my nipples receiving this attention always makes wet, and this time is no exception. Little does James know how incredibly wet he is making me. I run my fingers through his hair, pulling it slightly, my other hand roaming over his muscular shoulders.

Roughly pulling my tank top up, he exposes my breasts completely to him. I can't wait to feel the heat of his mouth directly on me, and as he takes my nipple into his mouth, he rolls on top of me. I spread my legs to accommodate his body as he positions himself on me. I've always liked the feel of a man on top of me, and having his weight pressing down one me, forces my breath from my lungs. His fingers squeeze my breasts firmly, sinking them into me, as his mouth alternates from one nipple to the other.

"Oh fuck...you're driving me crazy," I murmur.

"MMmmm, good," he replies. "That's kinda what I had planned," he says quickly before resuming his attention to my darkening nipples. I take my hands off him for just a moment so I can wriggle enough to remove my tank top and bra. I want to see him working his fingers and mouth on me, and in particular his tongue flicking back and forth over my nipples. With his body pressing onto mine, I tilt my hips upwards, pushing myself into his torso, my knees bent for leverage.

Startled by a loud moan from several feet away, I had completely forgotten about John. Unperturbed by the moan, James continues his attention to my nipples, biting, sucking, pinching them.

"Shit!" I exclaim.

Pausing for only a second, James responds to me, "What's wrong Darlin'?"

"I forgot he was there...we need to stop," I whisper with a sense of urgency.

"We're fine...trust me. He's out," James replies, looking at me and smiling, his fingers still playing with my nipples.

"Uh uh...I can't...I got a little carried away, but with him there, so close to us...I just can't," I say reaching for my tank top.

James sighs loudly and still laying on me, give me barely enough leeway to pull my tank top on. With it pulled down must over my breasts, James moves directly over me again. Leaning down, he kisses me very gently. I immediately respond to his mouth covering mine, my lips parting as his tongue slips inside. Running my hands up his sides, I pull him down onto me, our kiss quickly intensifying. The incredible hardness of his cock is painfully pressing against me, but I am quickly becoming oblivious to it. Once again, his sex appeal is getting the better of me.

I push my hips upwards feeling his hardness grinding against me. His cock is so hard and my hands move down his muscular back, gripping his firm round ass. He moves to kiss my neck again, making me writhe beneath him. "Ohhhh...God, that feels sooo good."

"I can make you feel even better," James whispers.

"MMMmmmm," I moan in response.

He reaches down between us, his fingers quickly finding the button and zipper of my jeans. Once open, his hand slides inside, pushing further in until his fingertips reach my smooth and wet folds. He moans appreciatively as he feels how incredibly wet I am. Rolling off me, with his back facing towards John, he keeps his hand inside my jeans, his fingers probing. I open my legs a little wider so he can better feel me, giving him better access my wetness. James covers my mouth with his, kissing me passionately. His tongue slides into my mouth, and my immediate response is to suck on it. I tilt my hips, lifting my ass upwards as his finger sinks inside me.

I moan into his mouth again as I feel the intrusion into my pussy. He breaks our kiss and watches my reaction to his finger sliding in and out of me. "Fuck, you're so hot...so wet," he murmurs.

"MMMmmmm, yeah...oohhhhh fuck!"

James pulls his finger from my pussy, rubbing it over my clit. From my long ride and playing, my clit is so extremely sensitive, and his touch makes me shudder all over. He kisses my neck, making me wriggle and squirm. His mouth moves up and down my neck as he drives his finger deep into me. Curling it upwards, he quickly finds my g-spot. My hips buck up and down as he quickly and somewhat surprisingly, brings me to my orgasm.

"Oh my God!" I exclaim.

"Yeah...you're so close...cum for me," James whispers. "Let it go Babe."

Hearing his words and feeling his finger applying more pressure on my g-spot, I heave my hips upwards once more, my thighs closing against his hand. I moan loudly, my back arching, my body stiffening as I cum.

"Ahhhhh fuccckkkkk!"

"MMMmmmmm, nice," he says as his lips gently touch mine. I hungrily suck his tongue into my mouth, biting the tip of it as I ride the waves of my orgasm. My pussy spasms on his finger, squeezing it. "MMMmmmmm."

As my body relaxes, my legs ease the pressure on his hand. James pulls back, our lips slowly parting. I open my eyes to see him smiling at me. He slips his hand out of my jeans, and quickly puts his finger into his mouth. "Mmmm, you taste good."

Giggling at his comment, I can only think of one response, "I know."

"Damn Darlin', you are quite something," James says before kissing me gently.

"You're not too bad yourself," I say blushing. I reach down and button up my jeans, wriggling as I tuck in my tank top. I sit up and grab my beer, drinking the last few mouthfuls of it. "Ahhh, I needed that."

James leans back, his hand moving to his bulging shorts. "So how about you give me a little treat?" he asks with a grin.

"Hmmm, what did you have in mind?" I answer back with a tilt of my head.

"Whatever you want Babe."

I am so tempted to just pull his shorts down and take his cock into my mouth, but at the same time I am just a little hesitant to do so.

"C'mon...you know you'd love to feel this," James says stroking his cock through his shorts. "Anything you wanna do is fine with me."

I unconsciously lick my lips, thinking about how good his cock must feel. I sit for a few more seconds debating what I want to do when James takes a hold of my hand and places it on his cock. With his hand atop mine, he moves it up and down the length of his rock hard shaft. I curl my fingers around it tighter, surprised at just how hard his cock is. James removes his hand from mine, and at the same time, I let go of him. Sliding my hand inside his shorts, I feel the immense heat emanating from him, and much to my delight, the tip is already very wet with precum.

Shifting my position a few inches, I slide my hand out of his shorts, then lick it, making it wet with my saliva. Pulling his shorts down slightly with other hand, I slide the wet one back into his shorts, grasping his cock tight. James lays back on the grass, his cock pointing straight up. I look him over as I begin to stroke his cock, his muscular body making me want more than just his cock in my hand. I want to feel him...all of him...I want so much more.

I close my eyes and imagine his cock sliding in and out of my pussy as my hand caresses and strokes him. Gripping James' shaft tighter, I move my hand up and down faster, sliding my other hand inside his shorts and playing with his big tight balls. He groans loudly as my fingers gently squeeze them, my nails digging into his tender skin. I feel his hand on my ass, rubbing it as my own hand picks up speed on his cock. "MMmmmm, that feels sooo good Babe..."

Unable to resists my own desires, I lean over and extend my tongue, touching it to the tip of his precum coated cock. Mmmmm, I do love his taste. Swirling my tongue around the swollen head, I hear James groan again...this time louder than before. Sucking just the end of the tip gently, I feel him lift his hips upwards. I nibble on it, before slipping only the head into my warm moist mouth. "Ahhhh fuck," James moans. "Suck me more." I slide my mouth down onto him, taking in his cock, making it wet all over. I slowly pull his incredibly hard shaft from my mouth, letting it slip out from between my lips.

I sit up and stroke his cock faster, up and down the complete length of his cock. I lay down along side him, my lips finding his. With my body pressing against James, I moan quietly as we kiss, my hand still moving up and down. He lifts his hips up and down in response to my hand, pushing his cock more firmly into it. I let go of his cock long enough to relick my hand, making it wet and slick again. As I curl my fingers around his girth again, James moans louder, gripping my wrist and making me stroke him faster.

It's been so long since I gave anyone a hand job, as I usually use my mouth for that added stimulation and pleasure, and I am having a hard time gauging how fast he might cum. It doesn't take long to find out as he moans out loud, "aarrrrgghhhh, fuck...I'm gonna cum!"

"MMmmmm...yeah cum for me."

No sooner than I have finished my response, I feel his cock swelling, quickly getting fatter in my hand. James moans once again as his hot sticky cum erupts from the head of his cock. I look down to see cum spurting out of his slit over and over again, shooting up a few inches before landing back down on my hand and his stomach. I slowly squeeze his cock from the base all the way to the top, getting every last drop of cum from him before eventually releasing my hold on him.

"Aaahhhhh, man...you've got one hell of a grip," James says quietly as he massages my ass. Looking at my cum covered hand, I lay back on the grass next to him, and teasingly start to lick and suck my fingers. He looks over at me as I slip one finger into my mouth at a time, tasting his cum. "Too bad you didn't do that more to my cock," he says with a grin.

As I finish licking my fingers, I giggle, "Yeah?...but who says I won't?"

James props himself up on his elbow and beams a smile at me. "I sure hope you will."

I lift myself up onto my elbow facing him, "How much longer do you think John will be out?" I ask teasingly.

"Hard to tell...he could wake up at any time...or he could sleep for another hour," he replies. "What did you have in mind?"

"I have a few ideas..." I pause for a moment looking over his shoulder at John still sleeping on the grass a few feet away. "But it doesn't necessarily involve a third party."

James peers over his shoulder for a few seconds at John, before turning his attention back to me. "Too bad...he would really go for something like that...and I might too," he says with a wicked grin.

"Yeah, I bet you would," I reply with a giggle.

James continues to look at me, smiling, his eyes moving up and down my body. "Yeah, I would definitely like to see and feel more of you Darlin'."

I feel my cheeks flush, and before I can stop myself, I blurt out, "So what are we waiting for?"

"I am sure we can figure something out," James replies as he leans towards me, kissing me gently.

We hear a groan coming from John's direction and we both look over as John rubs his eyes and sits up. "Hey man...what's going on?" he asks still a little drowsy.

I sit up and look over towards John as James answers him, "Nothin' much...just hanging out and talking while you sleep off your beer," he says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, whatever dude," John shoots back. "How long was I out?"

"I dunno...I wasn't lookin' at the clock," James replies.

John looks over at me inquisitively. "Don't ask me...I wasn't lookin' at a clock either. We were just sitting here having a couple of beers...getting to know each other," I say looking at James and grinning mischievously.

John looks at James, then back at me again. "Oh, man! I missed out on something."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask trying to sound pissed at his insinuation, but before John has a chance to say anything, I start to smirk, making it blatantly obvious something had happened.

"Yeah, that's what I thought...damn!" John slaps the ground next to him. "I knew I shouldn't have layed down," he says.

"Yep, your loss," James responds laughing.

John sits quietly for a few seconds shaking his head. "OK...so since I missed out, are we gonna float some more man or what?"

James turns towards me, his hand resting on my thigh. "What did you have planned Babe?"

"Whatever, I dunno. I do still have a long ride ahead of me...and would prefer to get the bike home before dark. If you don't have anything planned for after your float..." my words trail off, leaving my statement unfinished, and in a way hoping James will make a suggestion...one that will be a fun, beneficial and sexual.

"We don't have far to float before we're done...and when we're done, we're heading back to town," James says quietly. "And when we get back to town, I want to see you...later on...tonight." Leaning closer to me, he gently rubs his hand up and down my thigh, whispering in my ear, "The way I see it, I figure by the time we get back and you've ridden that giant vibrator of yours home, you'll be aching for a little more of that satisfaction I just know you'll be craving." He finishes his suggestion by kissing me on my neck. I tremble in response, as my mind races as to the prospect of what other incredible pleasures being with James has in store for me.

"I knew it!" John says loudly. "I knew you guys had been up to somethin'."

Grinning at John, I turn my attention back to James. I rest my hand his thigh and as I slowly slide it upwards, I speak softly, "Sounds good...but by the way...it's not a giant vibrator...it's 883ccs of 100% pure American Muscle, Baby."

As my hand reaches inside his shorts, James seizes my wrist, holding it there. "I've got your 100% pure American Muscle right here, Baby," he says with a smile while keeping me in his grasp for a few seconds.

"So are we gonna get going or what dude?" John asks impatiently.