Just Enjoying the Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers

"Yeah...we are," James replies.

James pauses for a few seconds before standing up and offering me his hand, helping me to my feet. John makes his way to the boat and climbs in, and not surprisingly reaches into the cooler for another beer. I take a minute to give James my phone number, not really expecting him to call. He kisses me on the cheek before turning and heading to the boat. Pushing it into the water, I stand and watch as they guys float away, and as the fast flowing river takes them out of sight, James waves to me, blowing me a kiss.

I sigh heavily before reaching down and picking up my jacket, and slowly walking back to my Harley. I swing my leg over the seat, and pull the choke out enough for an easy start. Firing it up, I grin as the motor roars to life once again, thinking about James' comment...my giant vibrator. Hmmm, very funny. I tuck my hair up into my helmet and wait about a minute for it to warm up before kicking it into gear and turning towards the highway. I sit for a moment at the stop sign at the exit of the parking area, thinking...pondering...deciding which direction to turn; towards town or the opposite direction, heading further up river.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers