'Just' Jane Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." I replied a bit hurt.

"Don't tell me they didn't invite you?" Rita seemed embarrassed she brought it up.

"No, but that's ok. I worked yesterday as well." But then smiled remembering Misty.

"Bitches." Rita replied. "You were probably better off."

Rita closed her eyes seemingly letting me get back to what I was doing. I looked her body over quickly in her swim suit. A bit taller than me she also a bit bigger. Athletic or fit would be an exaggeration, soft might be a better choice of words. Pretty but not stunning, her tits filled out her top but drooped quite a bit, the bottoms of her bikini dug deep in her skin.

I turned back to my work for now.

"Rita?" I reached over and shook her gently.

"What?" She opened her eyes with a start.

"I was thinking of getting something for lunch. Would you like to join me?" I smiled. "Beside you might be getting a bit pink?"

Rita looked herself over moving her suit in places to reveal the beginning of a sunburn. She looked at me a bit embarrassed.

"Lunch sounds fine." Rita replied.

Unlike yesterday Rita and I ate in the restaurant. She sat beside me instead of across at an open table. I found her easy going and a bit chatty. Rita is also a bit touchy feely as well. During our conversation Rita filled me in on the other women, and of course what they thought of me.

It's common knowledge Rita is bi-sexual, and except for delivering the dildo for Poole, she has never come on to me. I wasn't sure if I should be offended or relieved since her boyfriend and Poole are so close. As I headed back to the pool and my work Rita decided it would be best if she stayed indoors for the rest of the day.

I was in the room getting ready for dinner when Donald arrived in a foul mood. He had been drinking but was nowhere near drunk. No he was just really pissed. I didn't even ask but as soon as he started making excuses I knew he had fucked up in some way.

The dinner Friday night was pleasant but mooted. No one said a word about what happened but it was soon clear tomorrow would most likely be their last day. Donald's team had lost badly twice today. Somehow their second loss affected the team Poole and Max played on.

Tomorrow both teams were playing one game to decide the final rankings.

The shouts and bragging from the night before at the bar were now attempts to cheer everyone up. The congratulations for Donald yesterday were now blame tonight. Cheating was suggested if not said explicitly. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but I saw his excuses falling on deaf ears.

I stayed with Donald even when Poole made it clear he was heading upstairs. What kind of wife would abandon her husband in his time of need? It was getting late when I decided we should head upstairs.

"Donald it's time." I whispered to him after he finished his beer.

"You go ahead, I'll be up in a minute." He replied brushing me off.

"You said that last time. It really is starting to get late." I pleaded with him.

"I said later!" Donald yelled at me.

The bar became quiet for a moment as everybody looked. I turned and walked away as the crowd started back to life. I went to my room upset and confused. Donald didn't want me and Poole didn't invite me to his room. I stewed for half an hour hoping Donald would come up.

I remove my bra and panties from under my dress and splashed on some additional perfume. I'll be dammed if I'm going to spend the night alone.

Walking down the hall I put my key in Poole's door. The red light lit up so I tried it again. Red light one more time. Confused I checked the number and tried the third time. It glowed red again so I knocked, and knocked again. A young lady opened the door half undressed.

"You looking for Poole?" She asked way too happily.

"Yes." I replied moving my head to look inside. I could see another girl and she was totally naked.

"Poole someone to see you." The young lady blocking the door called out.

"Tell him I'm busy." Poole laughed.

"It's a woman..." The girl looked at me.

"Jane." I informed her.

"She says her name is Jane."

"Oh." I heard Poole say guiltily. "This late?" He said not expecting me to hear him.

"Give me a minute." Poole called out.

The girl looked at me and then held her finger up as if I hadn't heard him too. She closed the door and just as I was about to leave the door opened again.

"He said to give you this." The girl smiled. "You were invited."

She handed me a key to a hotel room with the room number then closed the door. Pissed but intrigued I decide to see who requested me. If he was going to get laid so was I. I rode the elevator up to the next level and headed to the room indicated on the key. Sliding the key in the slot a green light blinked and I opened the door.

I closed the door and her head popped out around the corner.

"You came!?" Rita squealed. "Poole said he would send you."

"Rita why am I here?" I asked. I was even more confused when she moved off the bed and into full sight naked.

"Slim agreed to let me invite you up for some fun." Rita approached me happily.

I could see the lines of where she was sunning herself today. Her tits swayed and bounced her pussy looked engorged and shiny. As she got closer Rita took my hand in hers and pulled me tight.

"Kiss me slut." Rita growled.

Without hesitation she pressed her lips against mine. Her tongue forced its way past my resistance. Poole had set me up again. Remembering he was having the time of his life I gave in and accepted Rita's forceful request. The moment I did she started to claw at my dress.

"Come join us, Slim just filled my cunt with cum." She squealed in delight. "Here let me do you first, my pussy is messy, but we'll clean that up later unless you like cum."

Slim moved to the side of the bed clearly happy to see me naked now. Rita kissed me as she laid me down. Her soft flesh felt hot to the touch, her hands were everywhere. The intensity of the situation overwhelmed me. Still talking a hundred miles an hour it was impossible to keep up.

I looked at Slim, he looked pleased I was taking this so well. Rita attached herself to one tit and was driving me wild. I looked up again at Slim and gave him a questioned look. He just smiled and nodded that this was normal.

Rita moved again this time between my splayed legs. She ate pussy as fast as she talked. I again looked at Slim but he was watching his girlfriend pleasure me.

With a slightly greying goatee on a well weathered face he looked rugged. Tall and lanky his body looked almost malnourished. I saw his hand wrapped around his long but slender cock. I reached over and offered to help.

His eyes met mine now, there was a yearning but also concern. I looked down again at his cock, Slim removed his hand and mine took its place. Stroking his cock I could feel it growing in size.

Slim reached over and stroked Rita's hair. She looked up at me clearly enjoying her efforts.

"Well." Slim reached under and gripped her tit.

"Delicious." Rita beamed her face coated with my excitement. "If I would have known at lunch she was this tasty I would have eaten her in the restaurant."

Rita wiggled an arm free and the next thing I knew she had two fingers stuffed in my pussy. I clamped down on them as she curled them under my G spot.

"Yes!" I gasped.

Rita was proud she found a trigger and was going to pull it until I came. Over and over she stroked the base of my clit. Dancing around my pussy Rita then focused on my clit.

"Oh you bitch!" I cried out as she brought me to the edge.

Slim's cock swelled in my hand as I stopped stroking him to concentrate on my climax.

"Are you a slut?" Rita asked flicking my clit.

"Yes." I gladly replied.

"Will you eat Slim's cum from my pussy slut?" Rita flicked my clit again.

"Yes you bitch, now let me cum." I protested.

"Say it slut, say you will clean my cum filled pussy." Rita sucked my clit and probed my G spot.

"I promise to eat you're cum filled pussy." I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Cum for us Jane, show us what a slut you are." Rita attacked my clit.

My orgasm was so intense Slim had to pry my fingers from around his cock. It must have been a death grip as my whole body was seized in tremors.

When I recovered Rita was between my legs on her knees.

"Wow you cum hard." Rita said.

"Well you make it hard not to." I replied using her words.

Rita beamed with pride as I praised her. She flung herself at me so we could share a passionate kiss. Pulling away she leaned back on her thighs. I looked at Slim and his raging hard on. I knew he had enjoyed our show and might want to join in.

Maybe I can help you with that?" I offered with a giggle.

Slim seemed taken back by the offer, when I tuned to face Rita she seemed bewildered.

"Meaning?" Rita asked.

"If he'd like to fill my pussy we could both share his cum." I offered. Rita looked at me oddly. "You know sixty nine."

"You want Randy to fuck you?" Rita asked.

"He seems willing." I defended myself missing her point.

"You think 'I' asked Poole to have you come over to fuck my boyfriend?" Rita replied now truly pissed.

"I'm sorry, there must be some misunderstanding. I never talked to Poole. I just thought..."

"You just thought you're such a hot slut that everyone wants to fuck you?" Rita yelled.

"I'm sorry, this was a mistake. I should go." I said jumping up from the bed.

"That's right slut, you should go." Rita wagged her finger at me.

I threw on my dress and picked up my purse. I looked at Slim and could see he was as helpless as I was to calm her down. I closed the door behind me and almost started to cry.

I walked slowly to the elevator and pushed the button. It took some time before the car arrived. I pushed the button for my floor and waited for the doors to close. It was a quick trip one floor down. When the doors closed the young lady that was in Poole's room was waiting on the other side. This time she was fully dressed.

"Come with me." She said firmly.

"Thanks but I think I'll go to my room." I replied.

"Poole said you might say that. He told me to bring you kicking and screaming if I had too." She grinned.

We were about the same size but she was much younger than me. I figured it wasn't worth the effort.

"Lead the way." I suggested.

"After you." She gestured.

We walked together to Poole's room. The door was ajar and there seemed to be a flurry of activity. We entered a room with naked and half naked young women getting dressed. I could hear the shower running and since Poole was nowhere in sight I assumed he was in there.

The question is, is he alone? The first two left the room together, it dawned on me they were the two lesbians at the club last week. I looked at the third still getting dressed, she also was at the club.

When she passed I could see she was not happy to be going. I heard the shower stop and several minutes later Poole emerged in just a robe.

"Thank you Haley. You may go." Poole kissed her cheek before she left.

The door closed and Poole turned to me. I looked up and met his eyes expecting to see him mad. He wasn't even upset, instead he seemed to be reading me for clues.

"Jane we can't go on like this anymore." Poole said calmly.

"Like what?" I started to get sick to my stomach.

"This isn't a game for me." Poole replied as if he hadn't heard a word I said.

"What isn't a game Poole? Please tell me." I pleaded to understand.

"I gave him every opportunity and he's blown it every time." Poole looked past me to the door. "We end this tonight."

"End what?" I asked again.

"Come with me." Poole said still looking at the door.

"Not until you tell me what's going on." I crossed my arms.

"We don't have time for this he'll be there soon."

Poole picked me up in his arms and carried me to the door.

"Open it Jane." Poole demanded.

I wanted to protest but I knew it was no use. I opened the door and Poole, in just his robe, carried me quickly down the hall to my room. He stopped at my door and looked down.

"Open it." Poole repeated.

"What if I don't?" I threatened him.

"Then we will do it right here in the hall. I suggest you open the door slut." Poole explained without hesitation.

I pulled the key from my purse and placed it in the electronic lock. I knew my future was riding on a little green light. It flashed and I opened the door. Poole kicked it closed and placed me on the bed.

With a strength and passion I had never witnessed Poole grabbed the neck of my dress and ripped it in half. Poole pulled the tattered cloth from my body and positioned me on the edge of the bed.

With my ass in the air Poole threw his robe over me so it landed on the other side of the bed. I heard him spit and then his cock drilled deep in my cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I called out.

"Take it slut." Poole grunted.

"Fuck me Poole." I cried out.

Poole complied with my request and eagerly started fucking me.

I wasn't sure but I thought I heard the faint sound of the door unlocking.

"Take it slut." Poole drilled me hard again masking any noises.

"Deeper Poole, fuck me deeper." I hissed my pussy now burning from his hard thrusts.

"What in hell do you think you're doing?" Donald called out.

"Fucking your wife." Poole grunted. "Now sit down and shut up, or get out."

I froze the moment I heard Donald's voice. Poole never stopped or skipped a beat as he put Donald in his place.

"Me get out? This is my room." My dumb ass husband was going to argue about whose room it was while another man is in my pussy?

"Don't stop fucking slut." Poole smacked my ass. "Donald I swear if you don't shut up and sit down I will sit you down and shut you up." Poole threatened my husband.

"Harder Poole, fuck me harder." I moaned to let Donald know I wanted this.

"Jane how can you do this to me?" My husband whined.

"Donald if he pulls out of my pussy before I orgasm or he fills it with cum, 'I' will kick your ass." I yelled. "Watch if you want, or get out if you don't."

Poole gripped my hair and pulled my neck back. I could feel my nipples drag across the sheets as Poole fucked me.

"Spread those legs let him watch my cock fuck you." Poole taunted Donald.

"God you're so big!" I gushed. "Poole you're going to ruin my pussy for anyone else."

"Anyone else? This is my pussy now slut." Poole bragged. "Tell him slut, tell him I decide if he gets to ever fuck you again."

"Hear that Donald? I'm his slut, my pussy belongs to Poole." I moaned for real now as my orgasm was approaching fast.

I reached down and rubbed my sensitive clit. My pussy contracted around Poole's cock letting him know I was close.

"Can I cum..." I whimpered.

"Not yet slut." Poole said slamming his cock hard in my pussy.

"Hurry then..." I squeaked. "...cum with me Poole ...fill my cunt..."

"Get ready slut." Poole warned me.

It wouldn't have made any difference. Just the thought of someone watching was too much for me to resist any longer.

I fell to the bed as my orgasm ripped through my body. Spasm after delicious spasm was made even more intense as Poole filled my cunt with hot sperm. Falling over me Poole continued to work his half hard cock between my ass cheeks and into the opening of my pussy.

I could feel his hot breath as he started to kiss the back of my shoulder. Slowly his cock started back to life. I wiggled my ass and it grew harder still.

"Please Poole." I whimpered.

"Not in front of him." Poole argued.

"What?" Donald asked hoarsely.

"My ass, I want him to fuck my ass." I moaned as Poole's cock started to fill my pussy deeper.

"Why would anyone want to fuck your ass?" Donald asked in disgust.

"Because you wouldn't." Poole answered. "Turn over I need to cum again."

Poole pulled out and gripped my hips he placed me back on my knees and held me there. It took a second but I knew what he wanted when he spread my ass cheeks and pussy. With ease I pushed out Poole's cum from my cunt.

"There's soooooo much." I gloated.

Poole rolled me over and I quickly spread my legs. My pussy gaped open and I pushed more cum from the depths of my sex.

"Please don't make me wait any longer." I begged.

Poole moved between my legs. I gripped his massive cock and guided it back in my greedy twat.

"Yessssss." I hissed happily. "Kiss me Poole."

My lover arched his back and met my lips with his. We kissed passionately until the strain of bending him in half was too much.

"Now just fuck me." I pleaded. "Just keep fucking me until you fill my pussy with your cum."

Poole drilled me into the mattress as I moaned in pleasure. I wrapped my ankles behind Poole's thighs and urged him to fuck me harder.

I turned my head and watched Donald sitting in the chair watching Poole's cock drill my pussy. When I saw his face contort I had a feeling he was jacking off.

Not a word was spoken this time, just the sounds of Poole's cock churning in my pussy as he fucked me steadily.

"Poole." I gasped as a mini orgasm flushed through me.

Poole raise up looking at me smiling when he saw what he had done.

"Don't stop." I whispered.

I moaned as another mini orgasm passed through me. I wrapped my arms around Poole and held him tight.

"Don't stop." I whispered again.

We fucked in front of Donald for over thirty minutes the second time. My pussy was stretched and throbbing from his massive cock but I don't remember being any happier.

"Soon." Poole whispered.

"Don't hurry." I replied thrusting up to meet him.

"You sure." Poole thrusted deeper.

"It's your pussy." I bit his nipple.

"Oh you beautiful slut." Poole moaned as his cock spewed another precious load deep in my cunt.

I held on tight and felt every shudder, every thrust and even his cock shrivel from inside me.

There was no announcement, no bragging, and no rubbing it in Donald's face. Poole pulled out, his massive cock dangling and dripping with cum.

"She's yours for the rest of the night Donald." Poole turned to face my husband. "After this she will be living with Tina and me."

Poole looked at me as I looked up at him. My heart soared as he told my husband I no longer needed to live the lie that I still loved him. I looked at Donald to see if he had anything to say but as we all knew, he wouldn't

I looked at his lap and saw his hand wrapped around his cock and that it was coated with cum

"You can take me with you, Donald is done for the night." I said diplomatically.

Poole looked at Donald's lap and then at Donald himself. "We'll talk tomorrow."

Poole turned to me again, I looked down and saw his cock shimmering with our excitement.

"Come here and let me clean you up." I grinned widely.

Poole was going to pass then saw me glance at my husband.

"You're such a slut." Poole teased me.

"Just remember, I'm your slut." I boasted.

Wasting no time I fell to my knees and gripped Poole's cock. I positioned myself so Donald could watch me feasting on Poole's slick pole. I sucked and licked, stroked and slathered the massive member until it started to grow again.

I looked up at Poole and smiled happily.

"What?" He asked coyly.

"You didn't fuck any of them." I replied happily.

"How do you know?"

"Three times maybe with a day rest, but four?" I challenged him.

"Come here Jane." Poole reached down and stood me up.

He walked around the bed returning with the robe and a solid hard-on. Poole picked me up by my ass cheeks, my legs instinctively went inside the robe and around his waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he guided his cock back in my gaping cunt. His cum was forced from my pussy and landed on the hotel floor with a splat.