'Just' Jane Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not on purpose." Poole backtracked.

"Poole I would never do anything to hurt her." I promised.

"I know that Jane, but she doesn't see things the way we do sometimes." Poole warned me.

"I think she does with this." I argued.

"What if you're wrong? I'm not saying you are, but what if we are? Max will be the one picking up the pieces." Poole pointed out.

"You said we, you approve?" I asked surprised.

"I was the one that suggested he let her stay the night when he told me how much she missed you." Poole admitted.

He let that sink in and then then kissed my forehead again.

"I should go." Poole looked at the clock.

"Poole?" I called out just before he closed the door.

"Yes Jane?"

"Is this you reading more of my resume'?" I asked.

"No Jane, not this time, we all knew she chose you." Poole said solemnly. "She loves you Jane and we all know you love her."

Poole started to leave then turned back.

"Just the same I suggest you keep Max up to date. He has a lot on his plate right now."

Poole closed the door behind himself. I used the bathroom on the first floor then joined Lela in bed. Lela was still sleeping soundly but my brain continued to churn. Poole did it again, he points out the pitfalls then subtly points out solutions trusting me to see them through.

With just my thoughts, something was still bothering me. I knew Poole played golf but he wasn't devoted like Donald. I remembering him repeating a quote from a famous person, 'Golf is a good walk spoiled'. He just came back from playing three straight days of golf. I find it hard to imagine he wants to play again today.

Why did he need a plastic bag I wondered? Why didn't Max come pick him up today? Most of all, if this was my new home why did Poole want Lela to come stay the night?

Lela rolled over on her back just then. Her firm tits settle very little to each side. I looked at her face to see her smiling as she does all day long. Remembering Lela wanted to 'spend the night' I decided to grant her wish. Reaching over I lightly circled her dark brown areola. Lela's nipple stiffened instantly.

I pulled my hand back as hers rose to rub her breast then fall back to her side. I teased her other breast with the same effect. Lela's smile grew as she arched her back slightly in response. Not sure if she was dreaming or was really awake I decided to find out.

I boldly placed my hand on her stomach and caressed her ebony skin even lower. When I reached the crease between her pelvis and her thigh Lela's leg moved over to shield her pussy. I gripped her thigh and pulled her leg back, amazingly Lela opened her legs wider.

Her black pussy clearly on display I moved my white fingers across her mons. Lela writhed on the bed but she still appeared asleep. I continued to explore lower now hoping to wake her. I toyed with her small patch of pubic hair and grazed my finger over her outer lips.

Lela's hand came down and tried to swat mine away. I slipped my middle finger between her outer labia finding her inner lips slippery with excitement. Now her hand gripped mine. I probed my finger between her slick inner lips searching for her opening.

I felt her body shudder involuntarily. I looked up to see her mouth forming the letter O and her nipples hard as rocks. I pushed my finger deeper finding Lela's opening. Her eyes shot open then looked down to see what was going on.

"Jane!" Lela cried out. "What are you doing?"

"Spending the night with you." I replied smiling.

Lela still had a look of terror as I said that. I started to pull my hand away when hers gripped me ever harder.

"I have to pee." She said her pussy pressing up against my captured hand.

"Not yet Princess." I moved my finger through the folds of her slit spreading her excitement along the way.

Lela closed her eyes and arched her back pressing her pussy tighter.

"Spread your legs." I whispered.

"But I have to pee." Lela whimpered as her legs moved apart.

"Hold it baby."

I moved a second finger between her black inner lips. Lela moaned as I opened her sex for me to look at.

"God you're so beautiful." I said.

I moved down and licked the soft skin just above her clit. This drove Lela wild. She squirmed and tried to push my face away. I just moved lower.

"Jane you need to let me go." Lela hissed. Her legs tried to clamp shut.

"Open your pussy to me." I demanded.

"But I have to peeeee!" Lela cried out desperately.

I ran my tongue along the length of her cunt. I felt her pussy contract and a slight drip of hot piss hit my tongue.

"JANE!" Lela screamed.

"When you come back we start off where we left off." I chuckled.

Releasing my ebony lover she scampered to the bathroom. I heard the steady stream of her bladder empty in the toilet. When the water in the sink shut off Lela came and stood at the door.

"Why did you do that?" Lela chastised me.

"To see if you would trust me." I teased her.

"But what if I had an accident?" Lela replied still miffed.

"I trusted you not to." I pulled back the covers. "Who knows I might have liked that as well."

Lela didn't seem as put off by my suggestion as I would have thought. She thought about it and then joined me back in bed. Snuggling up to me she pushed my head between her legs.

"You're such a slut. Now where were we?" She cooed.

Lela moaned as my tongue found her clit and started on a new journey. I gripped her ass cheeks as they wiggled on the bed. I looked up to see Lela's head on the pillow, her eyes closed and nostrils flared. Lela's nipples were stiff setting proudly on her dark firm mounds of flesh. Her torso was rigid, her arms now by her side. Lela bent her legs slightly so her heels could push off the mattress.

Knowing we had all day I lavished attention to her sex taking Lela on a safforic journey. I taunted her once, Lela opened her eyes as if to scold me. I bit her labia and tugged. Lela whimpered.

"Please Jane."

"I thought I was a slut?" I teased her pussy by biting the lip on the other side.

"Uuuggghhhh." Lela protested. "Pleeeease..."

"Show me Princess, show me what you want." I whispered.

Lela's hands gripped my head and guided me back to the core of her sex. Pressing my face tight her legs pushed on the bed lifting her cunt even tighter. I had drawn this out too long for Lela. Her desperation to cum had reached the limit.

My tongue delved between her sweet lips and under her clit. Lela bucked almost losing me in the act. With a firm grip on her ass I held on. I flattened my tongue and drug it over her clit.

"Jane!" Lela screamed.

I looked up her half closed eyes begged me to finish what I started. I flicked her clit with just the tip of my tongue then circled the stiff nub.

"Uh uh...mm...mm...uh...mm.. uh." Lela squirmed uttering the simple cadence.

Lela's legs trapped my head taking me with her as they swayed side to side. Her pussy bucked and shuddered then oozed a small stream of excitement.

"Good morning girls." Tina's voice drowned out Lela's gasps of pleasure. "Looks like I missed all of the fun?"

Lela released my head, her eyes locked on mine. Unable to speak she seemed a little unhappy Tina showed up when she did. Maybe she was just a bit embarrassed.

"Not really, Lela was just spending the night." I joked.

"Poole told me as much." Tina walked over to the bed and sat down beside Lela.

Tina stroked Lela's cheek then leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry but Max asked me to check up on you." Tina whispered.

Lela looked down at me as if to ask if I was upset Tina barged in. I sat up and nodded that I was ok with Tina being here. Lela however clearly wasn't.

"You can tell Max it's none of his business." Lela lashed out.

Tina was stung by the outburst but took it well. She stood up and walked to the door. Turning back she looked at me and then at Lela.

"You're right, I will never intrude on your privacy without your permission." Tina replied then left closing the door.

Lela looked at me, she was clearly upset she yelled at Tina. I held my arms out for her to join me. Lela flung herself at me with tears running down her cheeks. The sudden swing of emotions was too much for her.

"Shh." I held Lela close as she continued to cry.

"Why does he treat me like a child?" Lela sobbed.

I just held her and rocked her in my arms.

"Because he loves you Lela." I finally said.

She held me tight then eventually gathered her composure. Nuzzling her cheek on my shoulder Lela spoke.

"Do you think Tina hates me now?"

"Not a chance, but it would be nice if you apologized." I said pulling back a bit. "She was just doing what Max asked."

"Do you love me Jane?" Lela asked bluntly.

"You know I do Lela." I replied quickly.

"So you think I'm a child too?" Lela boxed me in.

Her logic suddenly hit me. If Max loves her and treats her like a child, everyone that loves her must be treating her like a child.

"No Lela, I don't think of you as a child, we're almost the same age. You are a woman." I answered.

"But you call me Princess." Lela boxed me in again.

"Because you are a princess." I assured her. "A princess can be any age."

"Is it because I'm dumb? I mean I lived with my mom and now I live with my brother." Lela asked exasperated. "I don't read so well. I don't know my numbers. I can't even drive a car." Lela trembled in my arms.

"Lela, the world is made up of so many different people. We all have abilities in different areas." I said holding her tight. "Maybe you aren't as smart as some people, neither am I? People like Poole and Max try to protect us from those smart people. People that want to take advantage of us, maybe even hurt us."

"That's why Tina came this morning?"

"To make sure I wasn't taking advantage of you." I replied.

"Would you do that?" Lela leaned back to look in my eyes.

"No, but Max needed to make sure." I explained.

"Oh."

"Lela, you say you're not smart but let me ask you a question." I said as a thought came in my mind.

"Ok." She replied nervously.

"You work for Poole, right?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"Does he trust anyone other than Max to know what you do?" I asked with a nod.

"Nobody, I'm not even allowed to tell anyone what I do." She replied with a grin.

"Even me?" I challenged her.

"Nobody, even Max sometimes." Lela confessed.

"So, the most important person in the whole company trusts you and only you, more than even Max?" I asked.

"Yes." Lela admitted shyly.

"Do you think he would trust a dumb person to do that?"

Lela's eyes sparkled as the truth set in. She flung herself at me again, we fell to the side as she started kissing me.

I took a shower as Lela lounged in bed waiting her turn. She wanted to join me but I felt it better to slow things down a bit.

"Jane?" Lila asked sitting up in bed.

"Yes?"

"Will you still call me Princess?" Lela asked timidly.

"Would you like that?" I asked.

"Only from you." Lela replied sternly.

"Maybe from Tina?" I asked raising my brow. "She is your best friend."

"But I thought you were." Lela asked confused.

"Lela if we weren't before, after last night and this morning I think we are more than best friends, we're lovers."

It took a minute to sink in but Lela seemed to understand what I just said. She smiled broadly proud I would admit it.

"Ok, Tina too." Lela giggled.

When Lela went into take her shower I headed downstairs to find Tina.

"I missed you." I said as she poured me a cup of coffee.

"It didn't look that way earlier." Tina teased me.

Her kiss let me know she was happy to see me as well.

"Something I should know about?" Tina looked at the staircase.

"I'm not sure but I think our little girl isn't as little as we thought she was." I replied.

"Max was worried about that." Tina explained.

"Lela knows she's not smart, but what frustrates her more is being thought of as a child." I reasoned.

"Our little girl is becoming a teenager, reaching that rebellious stage?" Tina laughed. "A teenager locked in a woman's body?"

"Maybe a woman locked in a woman's body treated like a teenager?" I suggested.

"Now you sound like Poole." Tina quickly replied.

Her eyes led mine to the stairs where Lela was descending.

"Good morning Lela." Tina said purposely using her name.

Lela stopped short of the kitchen and looked at me. I smiled and nodded my head in the direction of Tina. I could see her shift nervously as she gathered her courage.

"Tina, I'm sorry I yelled at you." Lela said softly.

Tina sat down her coffee and walked over to our princess. Ignoring the apology Tina took Lela's hands and stepped back to look at her. Dressed in her favorite panties, with little fish on them from a movie, and a cropped spaghetti tee shirt Lela looked the part of the woman/child she was.

"Jane tells me I need to start treating you as a woman." Tina stated looking at Lela.

Lela looked at me and then back at Tina. At that moment I wasn't sure how she would react.

"You can still call me Princess." Lela explained logically.

"Why thank you. Maybe just here around the house, or when we're alone." Tina replied looking at me. "I'm sorry I spied on you this morning, that was rude."

"That's ok. I think your slut likes it when other people watch."

I looked at Tina and she looked at me. We both started laughing.

"I love you Princess." Tina pulled her tight and kissed her on the lips. "Why don't you call Cassie and Cody and see if they want to come over and spend the day.

While Lela called the girls. Tina and I talked some more.

Poole learned that Donald was driving the Ferrari everywhere claiming it as his. The next day Poole sent a service to pick up his Ferrari from Donald. I learned some weeks later Poole sold the car never to drive it again.

I felt bad about that but Poole told me he never really cared for the car. Still I knew it was his fathers and it surely must have some sentimental value? Then again Donald traded me just to be able to drive it.

To be continued ...