'Just' Jane Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me home." I said placing my head on his shoulder. "I think there's one more load where that came from."

"It might take all night." Poole teased.

"Promise." I baited him.

"You're such a slut." Poole razzed me back.

"Your slut." I pulled up and kissed him firmly. "Are we going to talk or fuck?"

Poole carried me all the way to his room riding on his cock. It hurt like hell at times but I wouldn't have stopped for anyone or anything. I was afraid we wouldn't' get back in the room but Poole had the new key in his robe.

We didn't make love any more that night, Poole wanted to but my pussy was aching and he still had at least one round of golf left. These last few days have been so chaotic I stayed up half the night playing it back in my mind.

Poole on the other hand kissed me passionately then easily fell asleep.

"Jane?" I heard Poole through the cobwebs of my dreams.

"Jane." Poole spoke a bit louder now.

"What time is it?" I asked instinctively.

"Five am." Poole confirmed my suspicions.

"Oh, ok are you leaving?" I asked seeing he was dressed.

"I want you to come with me." Poole sat down beside me and softly moved a strand of hair from my cheek.

"For breakfast?" I asked confused.

"No baby, to golf." Poole chuckled.

"But I don't know how to golf." I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"You could be my caddy and drive the cart." Poole reached out and pinched my sleeping nipple.

"So you want to go public?" I asked as the thought crossed my mind.

"It's time don't you think?" Poole avoided a direct answer.

"That's not an answer." I protested.

"Jane it's complicated." Poole balked.

"So you want to go public privately, but not publicly?"

Poole reached out and took my hand. "I want to spend more time with you." He answered. "Is that enough for now?"

Of course it was. He just fucked me in front of my husband and told Donald I would be living with Tina and him. Of course I wanted more, not Poole himself, that I was willing to share. What I wanted most was to hear him say the words we all want to hear. 'I love you'.

"I don't have anything to wear." I threw myself at him happily.

"I had a few things sent up just in case you said yes." Poole pointed to the chair in the corner.

"At five in the morning?" I asked thoroughly impressed.

"The concierge is a friend of mine. I had her send up a few things from the pro-shop." Pool stood and turned to face me. "You need to hurry if we're going to have breakfast."

I jumped up and rifled through the bags and found an outfit that I thought would fit.

"Poole am I going as Jane or your slut?" I asked seriously.

He looked at the outfit and back at me confused.

"What's the difference?" He asked happily.

"Jane would wear the bra and panties, your slut wouldn't wear either." I teased.

"I always thought they were one and the same." Poole chuckled as his eyes met mine.

"So panties, but no bra." I walked past him on the way to the bathroom.

I was out of the bathroom in record time for me but the bedroom was empty. Poole left a note saying to meet him in the restaurant. I dressed and made my way to the elevator. As I rounded the corner I saw Donald standing there with another man I didn't recognize. I wanted to take the stairs but Donald saw me first.

Pulling my shoulders back I walked to the elevator and stood beside the other man. The door opened and we stepped in joining two more men. Everyone said good morning as we took our positions in the car. Hoping that would be the extent of our contact I stood alone in front of the door. I could feel their eyes checking out my ass in the short skirt.

"You plan on golfing?" Donald asked looking at my outfit with the rest of them.

"Just driving the cart." I replied pleasantly.

"You never drove a cart for me." Donald whined in front of the others.

"You never asked me to." I snapped back quickly.

They all looked at Donald.

"You can drive my golf cart any time you want." One guy spoke up to a round of chuckles. The insinuation was clear. Just then the car reached the ground floor and settled to a stop.

"Thank you, but my pussy is much too sore from the pounding it got last night." I said as the door opened.

You could almost hear their jaws drop. When I entered the restaurant Poole stood and helped me with my chair. Two of the guys came in the restaurant not long after I did. They saw Poole slide my chair in then lean over and kiss my cheek. With a nod from one and a wink from the other they knew I was telling the truth.

...

"It's all here?" Poole asked Donald one last time.

"Checked it twice." Donald stood nervously. "Do I still get to drive the car?"

"The deal was you behave yourself." Poole reminded my husband.

"I swear it was all a mistake." Donald lied.

By now I could tell it a mile away.

"Donald they had three people see you do it." Poole shook his head.

"This isn't fair." Donald argued. "You promised."

"I'll tell you what Donald, you promise me, right here, right now, you will never say a word to Jane about our relationship and I will let you drive the car home." Poole held out his hand.

"You promise?" Donald's hand started forward and then drew back.

"I'm serious Donald, no words, no actions, no threats. You have any issues you bring them to me." Poole held his hand steady. "You do that and I hand you the keys right now."

Donald took Poole's hand to shake it.

"Say it Donald." Poole held on tight.

"I promise." Donald readily agreed. "The bitch is yours, now give me the keys."

Poole handed over the keys with his other hand. I saw Donald start to wince.

"If I hear you refer to your wife with any other word but Jane I personally will ..."

"Poole please let him go." I pleaded.

Poole released Donald's hand. I moved in front of my husband.

"Donald if you don't live up to this agreement, I 'will' divorce you." I said firmly.

As part of the family I am guaranteed to share in the profits of the company. Donald viewed that as his golden blanket.

"I'm sorry JANE!" Donald spat back. "I'm going home."

With that my husband traded me for the opportunity to drive a Ferrari.

"So what have you learned?" Poole asked.

We are driving the van full of golf bags and dirty laundry that wouldn't fit in the sports cars back home from the hotel. From the passenger seat I looked up from reading the resume. He nodded his head at it and smiled.

"Not as much as you did." I replied flipping the pages back.

"Sorry?" Poole asked confused.

"You know, my resume, the one you've been studying the last three days." I smiled.

"Jane, what are you talking about?"

"Poole we both know Donald is a poor golfer at best. You invited him to play golf with your best friends?" I pointed out. "I don't think so."

"So what do you think?" Poole asked without denying the allegations.

"I think you invited Donald to study him away from me. You expected him to say no because you intimidate him, but his ego outweighs his fear of you. When he said yes you were intrigued." I explained. "Then at the last minute you thought this would be a good time to see Donald and I interact. So you brought me. Now you can study him during the day and study us together at night."

I looked at Poole only to find he was not giving his position away one way or the other.

"Go on." Poole turned and looked at the road.

"Before you cuckolded him you needed to be sure I wasn't making things out to be worse than they really were." I continued. "But things were worse than you expected. That's why you kicked the whores out last night. You never even fucked one did you?"

Poole looked at me silently and maybe a bit embarrassed now.

"Why Misty?" I asked. "What did you learn from Misty?"

Still Poole didn't talk.

"Why did you send me to Slim's if you knew Rita would get so mad if I fucked him?"

Poole shifted in the seat and still refused to answer.

"So I ask you Pool, what did you learn from observing my resume." I asked.

Poole pulled over to the side of the road and put the van in park. We sat silently as he contemplated his answer. I assumed it would be something quite profound, instead it was nothing like I expected.

Poole turned on the flashers and unbuckled his seat belt. He reached over and unbuckled mine. Pulling me on his lap his hand came up and caressed my face in a way that made my heart skip several beats.

"I learned that Tina was right." Poole gazed in my eyes as his hand pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Right about what?" I asked unable to stand the suspense.

"That you belong in our house, in our lives." Poole whispered.

"Do you mean that?" I searched his eyes for the truth. "I mean really mean that?"

"I do Jane." Poole leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"Let's go home Poole." I kissed him again and again. "I need to see your wife and thank her."

We made many stops before Poole headed to my new home. We dropped off suitcases and golf clubs to each of the attendees except Donald and Max. Donald had taken his, Poole would see Max the next day.

Many were surprised Poole was delivering their belongings and invited us in. Poole politely refused explaining we had more items to deliver. At each stop Poole insisted I stand with him as he thanked his friends for participating in the trip.

We stopped at Slim and Rita's last. I braced myself for fireworks but instead I received an apology. The fence may have been mended but I was sure the gate would never be opened again.

Arriving at my new home Poole asked me if I was up to dropping the van off. When I agreed we unloaded the last of the cargo and I followed him to the car rental where he parked the van. We drove to a local restaurant were we had a late dinner alone.

I pulled past the car Max drives each day as I parked in the garage. Walking inside Poole and I found Max and Lela waiting for us.

"Jane!" Lela squealed running into my arms.

"Princess, what are you doing here?" I asked happily.

"Lela insisted on seeing you before she went to bed." Max sighed.

Poole looked at Max with a knowing smirk. "Tina?"

"It hasn't stopped since the moment I got home." Max shook his head.

"Lela would you like to spend the night here?" Poole bent over and whispered in her ear.

"Can I Max?" Lela shrieked.

"Where would you sleep?" Max asked purposely.

Lela turned back to me, her deep brown eyes pleaded with mine. I looked at Poole and then Max for objections.

"She will spend the night with me of course." I said looking back at Lela.

Lela tilted her head and seemed unsure about what I just said. Max seemed concerned right away.

"What about Poole." Max asked Lela for some strange reason.

"He can spend the night with us too if he wants." I joked. Max and now Poole seemed less than happy by my humor.

"No he can't!" Lela protested. "He's a boy."

"Oh?" I stammered. "I stand corrected." I looked at Max.

"What if Jane wants to 'spend the night' with Poole?" Max asked Lela emphasizing those words.

"Then I can sleep in her bed! She's his slut, I know what that means." Lela boasted.

"What if Poole is too tired to 'spend the night' with his slut?" Poole himself asked Lela as well.

Lela looked at Poole beaming in happiness. She turned to me blushing. Somehow Lela knew what Poole was suggesting and what Max was asking. It was like a secret code only the three of them understood. Until now.

"Then I would like to spend the night with Jane." Lela looked deep in my eyes.

"I would like that Princess, with Max's permission of course." I pulled Lela back into my arms.

"Max, maybe it's time?" Poole looked at his friend and nodded.

Max sighed then looked at me warning me with his eyes this could go badly.

"Let me get her clothes out of the car." Max sighed again.

"I love you Max." Lela ran and hugged her brother.

"You two go up and get ready for bed." Poole said to us. "I'll be up later to tuck you in."

Lela didn't even wait for her clothes. Grabbing my hand she pulled me up to my bedroom. Once inside Lela closed the door and locked it.

"Lela what's wrong?" I asked looking at the locked door handle.

"Can we spend the night together now?" Lela looked at me excitedly.

She was so wound up I thought she would have a seizure or something.

"What's the hurry?" I asked patiently.

"What if Max changes his mind? What if Poole isn't tired?" Lela started to pace.

Princess unlock the door and come here." I sat on the bed patting the spot beside me.

Lela reluctantly unlocked the door and moved beside me on the bed. I took her hands in mine, I could feel the tension she was under. I have felt like that myself but never this intensely.

Lela and I have been together several times but always under the pretense of being naughty. If anyone ever asked we would refuse to admit what we did. Maybe this is the first time Lela was ever allowed to have sex on her own terms?

"Kiss me Princess." I whispered.

Lela lunged at me but I backed away until she stopped.

"Slowly my love. WE have all night." I whispered.

Lela hesitated, I now moved my lips to hers brushing them together softly. Learning quickly Lela now pressed gently before offering me her tongue.

I accepted it and pulled Lela closer to me on the bed. Her hand reached for my breast over my top but I pulled it away with mine.

"Later my love, I want you to make me beg for it." I explained.

"But why, you're not my slut." Lela replied.

"Exactly, but I still want to feel that desire of being touched, of feeling loved." I suggested. Lela didn't seem to understand. "Come with me, let me show you."

I stood up and led Lela into my bathroom. I slowly removed her clothes until she was standing naked like a black goddess. When I was finished Lela was panting in anticipation.

"Now me."

Lela started quickly then as if remembering her lesson started undressing me much slower. Like I had to her, Lela looked into my eyes studying my reaction as each piece fell on top of hers on the floor.

With gentle touches placed around my body Lela had me anticipating her every touch.

"Come with me, I think you'll like this." I whispered seductively.

I turned on the shower and pulled Lela in when the temperature was right. She seemed uncertain what to do next until I grabbed the body wash and coated her ebony skin.

"Jane." My Princess whimpered as my hands slipped over her modest tits.

"Not yet my love." I leaned in and kissed the back of her neck.

I moved lower washing the flare of her waist, Lela swayed her ass is if I was a snake charmer. My soapy hands glided over her firm cheeks, Lela yelped when I washed down the crack of her ass.

"Jane please." Lela pushed back against me.

"Not yet Princess. You have to beg." I taunted her.

I moved in front of her. "Now me."

Lela had learned her lesson earlier much to my chagrin. With long deft fingers Lela treated me to an exquisite shower. She avoided my tits until the last agonizing minute. Moving lower she came back up and squeezed my nipples until I moaned in pleasure.

"Like that?" Lela lips grazed mine.

"Yes baby, just like that." I cooed.

Standing in front of me Lela reached around and started running her hands over my ass cheeks. The soapy water ran down the crack of my ass and dripped from my pulsing sex.

I stepped closer pressing my mon's against hers. Lela's tits rubbed over mine our stiff nipples caressed the others. Lela groaned as she pressed me against the wall.

"Kiss me Jane." Lela demanded.

"Yes Princess. Yes." I gasped just as her lips found mine.

Lela still had my ass cheeks in her hands. Mine ran up her back and pulled her shoulders tight against me. She swayed again, this time her pussy brushed hard against mine.

The feeling was incredible, her tongue searched my soul for more passion.

"Jane." Lela threw her head back exposing her neck.

"What?" I bit lightly on her collar bone.

Her hands slid further together on my ass. She pulled my cheeks apart and mashed me hard against the wall.

"Lela!" I groaned as my pussy started to quiver.

I moved my hands to her ass and pulled our sexes tighter still.

"Spread them slut." Lela cursed.

The student was becoming the teacher as I pulled her ass cheeks apart as she had mine. Lela ran one hand down the length of my ass. He finger grazed hard over my tight hole then circled it.

"Please Princess, I need to cum." I begged.

"So do I slut." Lela wiggled her ass. "Touch me there Slut."

Her finger probed my ass sending shock waves through my body. My fingers moved closer, Lela swayed her ass until my middle finger found its mark.

Lela gasped in my ear as I found the spongy center. Lela stabbed my ass with her finger triggering my orgasm. How could I deny this special woman the same experience? I slipped my finger in her ass, Lela immediately bucked her pussy against mine.

Holding each other tight we rode out our orgasms together. I pulled my finger from her ass and Lela did the same. With our hearts pounding we pulled each other tight and kissed for quite some time.

I turned to the side and still facing Lela held her hands.

"Thank you for treating me like a woman and not an inexperienced girl." Lela said.

"You will always be my Princess." I leaned in and kissed her lightly. "Maybe we should get some sleep?" I suggested.

"I was hoping we could spend the night together." Lela giggled.

"Maybe in the morning?" I offered.

"Promise?"

"I promise Lela."

We dried off and stepped into the bedroom. Poole was waiting on the bed to tuck us in. Lela quickly pulled her towel around herself when she saw him. Poole seemed amused as I only had it around my waist.

"I was hoping it was going to be a quick shower." He teased us.

"Well we were very dirty." I joked.

"Ah! So that's what I was hearing?" Poole chuckled.

"You listened?" Lela squealed.

"Of course he did, he's a boy." I reminded her.

"Time to tuck the two of you in, I have an early golf game." Poole grinned.

"But we're not dressed." Lela explained the obvious.

I dropped my towel on the floor and pulled Poole off the bed. Pulling back the covers I looked back at Lela.

"That's ok, he won't look." I teased her.

Poole made a point of squeezing his eyes shut, Lela moved closer, when Poole heard her drop the towel he opened his eyes.

"Hey he looked." Lela stood naked for Poole and I both to see.

"Of course he did, he's a boy." I laughed. "Now hurry up I want my kiss goodnight."

Lela scampered into the bed still not happy with Poole but snuggled in with me just the same. Poole pulled he covers over and made a point of tucking them just under our chin.

"Good night Jane." Poole kissed me firmly.

"Good night Lela" He kissed her cheek.

"Good night." We said in unison.

Poole stopped at the door and looked back at us both.

"Goodnight Princess." I said kissing the back of her shoulder.

...

I heard Poole head down the stairs as Lela lay partially covered sleeping in front of me. I heard Poole in the kitchen opening the cupboard doors. Fearing he might wake Lela I rolled out of bed on the far side. Grabbing my robe I headed down the stairs.

"Can I help you?" I asked Poole as I entered the kitchen.

"I need a plastic bag." Poole smiled as he watched my breasts bob as I moved closer.

I went into the pantry where Tina keeps them and pulled one from the box.

"Have a good game." I kissed him lightly as he bent down to give me a hug.

"Thanks." Poole kissed my forehead.

"About Lela..." Poole started to say something then stopped.

"You're afraid I might be stringing her on?" I suggested.