'Just' Jane Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,668 Followers

Just then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was Poole. Even with the revelation Donald was ripping off his daughter they all looked at me.

"Aren't you going to get that?" Cody asked.

"No, if Poole wants to talk to me he can do it in person." I replied upset.

Cassie pulled out her phone and started to text. Moments later my phone buzzed with a text from Poole. 'its me jane pls answer tina'

My phone rang again, it was Poole's number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jane it's me Tina." Her voice sounded desperate.

"Tina why are you on Poole's phone?"

"There's no time to explain, he's here." Tina said agitated.

"I just told the girls if Poole wants to talk to me he can do it in person." I relayed the message.

"Jane, that's what I'm trying to explain, he's here, at the house, Donald's house!" Tina all but yelled.

"The door's open, you and he can come in." I relayed.

"Jane you don't understand, Poole came, he never goes to people they come to him. I got him this far, please just come outside...he wants to tell you something." Tina pleaded.

"Tina, I love you with all my heart, I love Poole too. Donald just asked me to grovel for him, I refused that invitation and I will not grovel for Poole either. Tell him I am his slut not his property."

I hung up the phone and tossed it on the couch. "Poole and Tina are outside, I'll be in my room if you need me." I informed everyone.

Just then there was a knock on the door. My knees almost gave out as I went to open it. As the heavy piece of wood swung open Tina appeared in front of Poole.

"May we come in?" Poole asked.

"Please do." I stepped aside.

Tina entered, and then Poole. There was an awkward moment as everyone just kind of waved hello.

"So big man did your whore leave you?" Donald appeared with another beer.

I thought Poole was going to go over and crush Donald but Tina put her hand in Poole's chest and stopped him.

"Poole, we agreed." Tina stood firm.

"I am sorry to show up uninvited, but I hope this will only take a minute." Poole said to Donald.

"Good because I'm not sharing my beer." Donald plopped down on a chair.

"Jane can we talk in private." Poole asked.

"You had your chance in private, whatever you have to say, you can say it right here." I insisted.

"Very well..." Poole hesitated as he looked in my eyes. "...I love you Jane, Tina and I both do. Will you please come home?"

"No..." I replied.

"But Jane, Poole just said he loved you! I thought that was what you wanted." Tina protested.

Poole's eyes never left mine and mine never left his.

"It is, or was. But I need him to do something for you." I glared at Poole. "She's your wife, how could you say that to me and not tell her first?"

"But Jane..."

"No Tina, I want him to explain it." I glared at Poole as I held up my hand to Tina cutting her off.

"He did my love. Before we left the house Poole told me as we made love." Tina ran to me.

"Did you?" I narrowed my eyes at Poole.

"I did Jane." Poole admitted. "If you come home now I'll do the same with you."

I almost melted in the spot where I stood.

"He did Jane, I swear it." Tina gushed. "Please tell me you're coming home."

I looked at Tina and knew right away she was telling the truth. Overwhelmed with emotions I ran to Poole and threw myself at him.

"I love you Poole." I shouted as he picked me up in his arms. "I love you, I love you both."

I kept repeating as I kissed him.

"I want to go home now." I kissed Poole again.

"I love you Jane." Poole said with one last hug. "Tina and I'll wait outside while you say your goodbyes."

"To hell with that. Goodbye everyone." I yelled. "Talk to you later."

I actually did say a quick goodbye to everyone but Donald.

You would think I could write a whole chapter about the night Tina and Poole took me home. The reality was much less interesting than you would think. Tina insisted on dragging my suitcase up to my room and emptying the contents on my bed. Taking the suitcase she took it to the storage room to lock it away.

"Don't you ever leave me again." Tina wagged her finger at me.

"I promise." I replied lovingly.

Tina and I embraced and shared a kiss.

"I hear the water running. You should go join Poole." Tina brushed my hair over my ear.

"Are you coming?" I almost pleaded.

"Maybe later, I'm still a bit sore from earlier." Tina brushed against my lips. "Jane, I want to thank you for what you did for me."

"Tina, I didn't do it for you, I did it for us." I kissed her lightly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go fuck your husband."

I made my way upstairs and undressed in my room before entering Tina and Poole's.

"May I come in?" I asked opening the shower door.

"If you don't I'm coming out." Poole scanned my body before his eyes met mine.

Taking his hand Poole helped me over the small step into the shower. Poole's lips pressed hard against mine as his arms pulled me tight.

"I need you in me." I gasped grabbing Poole's stiff cock.

Poole slipped his hands under my ass cheeks and lifted me up. I guided his cock between my legs and guided him in my cunt. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. Turning me to the wall Poole slammed me into it driving his cock against my cervix.

"I love you Jane." Poole moaned.

My heart soared as he spoke the words I longed to hear.

"I love you Poole." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

Stretching down to kiss me the head of his cock threatened to pull out of my pussy. Relaxing my arms I lowered myself keeping his cock from escaping.

"Poole ..."

"Shh, we'll talk later." Poole cut me off.

"You always say that but we never do." I complained laughing.

"Exactly." Pooled slammed my ass against the wall filling my cunt again.

I looked up to see Poole happy as he teased me. Holding on I decided he was right. It didn't take long for me to climax, shortly after Poole emptied his balls deep in my cunt. Cum dripped from my pussy as Poole took his time washing my hair and then my body.

Tina was waiting in bed when we arrived. Poole slipped in on his side as I walked around and got in on the other side. The three of us were exhausted not only physically but mentally. Little was said when I spoke up.

"I love you Tina, I love you Poole."

"I love you Jane, I love you Poole." Tina said breaking the silence after I spoke.

There was another silence and then from out of the darkness.

"I love you both." Poole whispered.

"Close enough." Tina squeaked. "Oh Jane..."

Tina never finished her thought as she pounced on top of me in a passionate kiss. Poole listened to our endless kissing then rolled to his side.

"Get a room." He teased.

"Never!" Tina snapped back. "Now that I know how much you love me I'm never leaving you again."

"Hmmrrrmmph." Poole grunted. "That's when I love you the most."

"POOLE!" Tina pretended to be mad and spanked his ass.

"Don't forget to take the slut with you." Poole teased again.

"I can go if you want. I know when I'm not wanted." I chimed in.

Poole rolled out of bed and walked to the door. Tina and I sat up in the dim light and wondered what he was doing. Poole closed the bedroom door and locked it. Returning to bed Poole again laid on his back , pulled the covers up and laid his head down.

"I just told you both I love you. No one is going anywhere, now get some sleep." Poole glanced our way and sighed.

Tina's eyes grew huge in response to what Poole just did and said. I too was shocked and pulled Tina close.

"Let's get him." Tina whispered in my ear.

"Really?" I dared her.

Tina grinned widely and nodded her head. I felt her pull my hand and together we pounced on Poole.

"Hey, this isn't sleeping!" Poole complained.

"No but its more fun." Tina said as we both attacked our lover.

As much as he objected Poole quickly joined in as we took turns kissing him and each other. Tina ended up on one side of Poole I snuggled up to the other side. At one point we both had one hand gripping his massive cock.

...

I actually beat Max to the gym Thursday morning. The smile on my face told him everything he needed to know. Lela was on board as a fresh bikini was laid out for me to wear. Seeing me standing at the front of the line in a bathing suit there were few grumbles from the others. Poole happily inspected me along with the others. Fortunately mine was the only pussy he grabbed.

Thursday night I slept alone in my bed. Tina and haven't talked about Elaine yet but I knew she was still not happy with the way things went at the convention. Tina has hinted that Mr. Park was looking to make a move in the USA and wanted Tina involved.

Knowing Donald was going back to his old ways I had Cassie start reporting to me daily. I tried to call Donald, but he is still avoiding any help I offered, including professional help.

There is one other thing that concerns me. I feel I owe my grandmother for her help. Maureen and I have never been real close, but then neither are any of her grandchildren, or her children for that matter. Stubbornly independent and preferring her home to traveling, holidays and special occasions are for the most part when we see her.

Poole asked me to drive him home after work Friday. As it turned out he had an urgent meeting with client he asked me to sit in on. With Max already committed I obviously agreed. Four of us sat down in bathing suits to discuss the issues at hand. Fortunately I knew just enough about the company they represented to be helpful. Poole was happy with the outcome but pissed over the meeting.

"Can you see any reason this needed to be done today?" Poole asked me as I drove home.

"Not really." I agreed. "I mean he had a point about the expiration date, but all she wanted to talk about was terms."

"Exactly." Poole said pointing his finger at the road ahead. "They think by insisting on negotiating at the drop of the hat I will somehow not be prepared?"

"Is that what you think?" I asked surprised.

"I know it." Poole pointed out the windshield again. "Ah, I guess I can't blame them for trying."

"Well I think you should be happy with the outcome." I agreed.

"Thanks to you Jane." Poole looked over and smiled.

"I'm glad I could help." I said proudly.

"You know I was thinking of someone else that tried to play me." Poole looked over with a smirk.

"Really? Who?" I took the bait.

"Morgan from the credit union called Tuesday." Pooled mentioned then let it hang.

"Morgan?" I acted surprised.

"Called me after work on my mobile. Something about nothing..." Poole watched my reaction. "...then he happened to mention he talked to you about your finances that very day."

"Really? Wait, I believe you're right." I tried not to smile.

"Jane, Morgan has never called me about money. He knows Max handles all of that." Poole chuckled. "And yes I know he told you about Cody's college fund."

For some unexplainable reason my heart sank knowing Poole thought I was playing him.

"Can you blame me for trying?" I whispered.

"No Jane, I commend you for it." Poole said seriously.

"How long were you going to make me suffer?" I pulled to the side and stopped the car on the street leading to Poole's house.

"Until Thursday." Poole admitted. "You should have never given me that long to think about it."

I put the car in park and looked down at my hands trembling.

"Why Wednesday then?" I dared to ask.

"I knew you would never let me tell you how I felt without telling Tina first." Poole reached over and shut off the engine. "I told her Wednesday the moment I saw her. We made love and afterward Tina happened to mention you were moving back in with Donald."

"I had to, Maureen's facility has strict rules on overnight stays." I explained.

"I know, I made those rules years ago. I guess I forgot them." Poole admitted. "Jane I couldn't stand to think of you spending another night in the same house as that man."

"You really do love me?" I whispered.

"I have always loved you Jane. Ever since that day you flashed me in the pool I knew you loved me too." Poole explained.

"And Tina, do you really love her?" I dared to ask again.

"I do Jane." Poole admitted.

"Poole, does Tina know about Max?"

"Has she seen us together? No. Does she suspect we're lovers?" Poole said without emotion. "I don't know, we've never talked about it."

"And Lela, does Tina know Maureen is her real mother."

"Yes, Maureen told the three of us when Penny moved back home." Poole explained.

"Any other secrets I don't know about?" I asked Poole.

Poole sat quietly and looked out the window. I could see he was torn on what to say.

"Jane, before this week, I have a feeling Tina has been trying to avoid us both." Poole said. "This business of hers ...she's never been away this much."

"You think she is looking to step away? For us?" I questioned.

"It wouldn't surprise me." Poole looked deep in my eyes. "She loves us both that much. Then you ruined it for her."

"Me?"

"Tina said you told her if she left so would you. Is that true?"

"Yes Poole, I meant it then and I still do. I will not be the one that breaks up your marriage." I insisted.

"I believe you Jane, but Tina is not to be underestimated. If she still feels that way, Tina will try and make it happen. We can be respectful, but we must also be diligent."

"Thank you Poole."

"For what?"

"For talking to me..." I laughed. "...and trusting me."

"We should get home the neighbors might start to talk." Poole winked.

"You don't have any neighbors." I started the car and headed to the house. Parking in the garage the door to the house suddenly opened.

"Poole, Jane, Great news!" Tina greeted us.

"You're pregnant?" Poole joked.

"No silly." Tina replied quickly.

"You sure?" Poole teased her further. "You seem pretty happy."

"No!" Tina replied frustrated. "You're the only kid I ever wanted. Now stop."

"Well?" I asked to be polite.

"You know that new restaurant downtown? Well, they have a cancelation for tomorrow night.

I had our name on the list and they called." Tina squealed in joy. "I called Max, he and Lela are going to join us."

"Well there goes my paycheck." Poole moaned.

"Worse than that, you need to go buy a new suit." Tina laughed. "Max is taking you tomorrow. I'm taking the girls to get a new dress.

"Tina...Lela can wear the emerald dress?" I reminded her.

"Oh Jane that's perfect..." Tina pulled me in the kitchen. "...now for you."

I could only laugh as she closed the door on Poole.

...

"Jane." Poole called up the stairs.

"She's busy." Tina called down.

"Well you better make her un busy cause we have a problem." Poole came up the stairs.

"What is it?" Tina asked as she closed the door to my room.

Moments later she knocked on the bathroom door. Standing naked on the other side I swayed impatiently.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Lela wants you, she won't get dressed." Tina laughed.

"Now?" I moaned in discomfort.

I opened the door so Tina could see the situation.

"I'll take care of her, you take care of that." Tina winked. "And you two better show up, or else."

"I promise luv, but I really have to go." I said clenching my teeth.

Poole was waiting as I came down the stairs. He doesn't dress up often but when he does its amazing. Max of course picked out the perfect suit for Poole down to the last detail. Handsome but manly.

"Wow." Poole said as I stood in front of him.

"Thank you." I turned for his pleasure.

"Maybe we should stay home?" Poole teased.

"Tina will call the police if we do." I reminded him.

"Maybe time for a quickie?" Poole joke again.

I turned to the living room and returned with a pillow. Dropping it on the floor I turned my back to Poole.

"Unzip me." I spoke softly.

"Jane?" Poole replied.

"It won't be quick if you waste time. Unzip me."

Poole pulled down my zipper and I pulled off the dress. Standing in just a G string and high heels I dropped to the pillow.

"I can be washed. The dress can't." I laughed. "Now the slacks."

Poole removed his shoes and then hung his pants over the back of the chair.

"Whatever you do, don't pull out."

It was the last thing I said before taking Poole's cock in my mouth. We had time but not much. This wasn't a blow job to end all blow jobs. This was designed to remind Poole of things to come. A stress reliever if you will.

Wasting no time I hobbed the knob and licked the shaft. I looked up in Poole's eyes and saw how happy he was.

"Jane it won't be long." Poole warned me.

"Slut Timmy. Tonight I need to be your slut." I pulled off and stroked him quickly. "Remember don't pull out."

"Ok Jane." Poole moaned.

I was just about to correct him when Poole thrusted forward. The first blast caught me off guard. I coughed a bit and it shot up my nose. The second blast I was ready for and easily swallowed it.

After that I let Poole drain his balls in my mouth and swallowed it all at once. Except for a few drops from my nose it was a neat and tidy. I sucked Poole clean until his cock hung down heavily.

I stood up and slipped on my dress.

"Zip me please, I need to go brush my teeth." I stood with my back to Poole.

The zipper easily pulled in place and Poole turned me to face him.

"Kiss me slut." Poole growled.

"After I brush my teeth Timmy, maybe later tonight if you still want." I turned and walked away. "Tina will want to see that."

I looked down to see his cock flinch.

Poole and I were sitting at the bar waiting for Max, Lela and Tina. My phone buzzed, looking at it there was a text from Tina.

'where r u'

'sitting at bar with p.' I replied.

'be rite there'

Sure enough Max and Tina walked in the door and headed our way. Not seeing Lela I wondered where she could be.

"Here." Tina handed me a small paper bag that weighed almost nothing. "Your girlfriend is in the car."

I looked at Max and he gave that look of defeat.

"Max, you're a saint, what'll you have? I'm buying." Tina stepped up to the bar.

I was tempted to look in the bag but decided maybe I should wait until I got outside. Poole looked at the front door and nodded his head.

Walking that way I went outside and saw Max's BMW. In the back set sat Lela with her arms folded. As I got closer I saw she had on the emerald dress I bought her quite some time ago. Walking around to the other side I opened the door and sat down beside her.

"Are you coming in Princess?" I asked softly.

"No." Lela tightened her arms over her chest.

She quickly looked at the bag I was holding then turned away. Obviously what I held was key to her stubbornness.

"What's in the bag Lela." I held it up for her to see.

"Tina was mean to me." Lela lashed out.

"Max maybe, but Tina would never be mean to you." I defended Tina. I looked in the bag and frowned.

"She wouldn't let me wear them." Lela snapped back.

I reached over and laid my hand on Lela's thigh. Moving it up under the short hem of her dress my fingers reach Lela's pussy. The thin material was silky smooth and not very wide. Lela spread her legs slightly so I ran a finger along her tight black lips.

"Jane." Lela leaned in for a kiss.

"Very sexy." I gave her a quick peck.

"They're not comfortable." Lela complained.

"So you want to wear these?" I held up the bag.

"Tina wouldn't let me." Lela pouted.

"So instead of letting me watch you walk in with this beautiful dress you're going to sit in the car?"

"I'll come in if I can wear my panties." Lela folded her arms again.

"I'll meet you half way." I dangled the bag. You can put them on but only over the undies you have on."

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,668 Followers