'Just' Jane Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TINA!" I yelled.

The fucking slut buried her fake cock deep in my ass. Like a pot of water on high heat my simmering sex suddenly started to boil over violently.

Poole held me firmly as my body shook as my pussy continued to gush. Then as if Tina threw ice water in the pot she pulled the dildo from my ass.

Thoroughly spent I lay on Poole hoping to remember every delicious moment. Tina got off the bed and started doing something again. Below me I felt Poole's cock start to stir. The head was just inside my pussy, I shifted helping it work back inside.

"Get off him slut." Tina demanded.

"Please no." I begged.

"We're not done with you yet. Get undressed." Tina replied.

Reluctantly I rolled off of Poole. Kicking my shoes off I stood on the floor and wiggled out of my dress. Cum started leaking from my cunt as I turned to face Tina. She was sucking Poole's cock and by the looks of it was getting the results she desired.

Tina pulled up with the harness still on but the dildo no longer there.

She looked at Poole with as wicked smile. "Switch."

Poole looked up at me and for a moment it didn't register what Tina meant.

"Now you're my sluts." Poole said wryly. "Jane bring that ass here."

I was both terrified and excited at the same time. For the first time in my life I had just been fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. I wasn't sure how much more I could take tonight.

I moved to Poole cautiously, he took my hand and guided me over his cock facing away.

"I'll let you do the honors slut."

I trembled with desire as Poole guided his cock to my puffy ass hole. I settled in place knowing what I was in for. Tina had stretched me nicely but nothing like what was going to happen now. Wiggling my ass the head of Poole's cock pressed firmly against the opening.

Tina watched as Poole's cock started to bend as my ass temporarily defied his entry. Twisting my hips back and forth I could feel Poole's cock working past my resistance.

"Ready?" I gasped in anticipation.

"Yes." Poole said as if he was holding his breath.

Applying just a bit more weight, a slight pinch, and then the magnificent feeling of Poole's cock stretching me open.

"That might be a better feeling than a hole in one." Poole said happily.

"Here comes your trophy then." I replied.

With the head of his cock firmly inside I lowered my ass slowly down the entire length. When my ass cheeks rested on his thighs Poole reached up and grabbed my tits. Pulling me down on top of him I could feel his cock moving in my ass.

"Ok slut clean that cunt." Poole instructed Tina.

"You pushed it all out." His wife teased him.

Tina spread my legs outside of Poole's and started lapping at my cunt.

"Please share." I whimpered as I watched Tina enjoy taunting me.

Stabbing my pussy with her tongue, Tina drug her tits along my body where she swallowed the whole thing.

"Beg me slut."

Poole's cock swelled in my ass, as Tina drug her tits back down my body.

"Please Tina, please share with me."

"Again." Tina taunted me.

"Please slut, I'll give you a back rub."

"Oh you tricky little slut." Tina laughed.

Running her tongued between my pussy again Tina again dragged her tits over my body. This time Tina opened her mouth and let Poole's cum drip into my mouth. When the last stringy morsel fell from her lips Tina kissed me passionately.

Poole's cock swelled in my ass again. I was now acclimated to his cock and the need to be fucked started to consume me. With my feet on the bed I raised my ass up and slammed over Poole's cock.

"So the slut wants to fuck?" Poole hissed behind me.

"Yes my love, fill my ass."

"Tina, I think we need some help here." Poole laughed.

Tina leaned over me and laughed as well. "You're going to love this slut!"

With a quick kiss Tina then moved from the bed. Reaching down she stood up with a thick black dildo with several large ridges.

"NO!" I squealed.

"Oh yes my slut." Poole gripped my tits firmly. "You want to be fucked like a slut but loved at the same time..." Poole pinched my nipples. "...well Tina and I are in love with you and now were are going to fuck you again to prove it."

"But it's too big." I argued as Tina stroked it with lube.

"No it's not, it's my favorite when Poole's not around." Tina moved closer.

"But Poole's cock is in my ass." I reminded Tina as if she forgot.

"But I thought you loved his cock in your ass." Tina sneered.

Without waiting or an answer Tina rubbed the black monster against my pussy. With Poole's cock in my ass the opening to my cunt was quite small I guessed. With two fingers guiding it in me Tina pushed the first of several ridges in my pussy.

"Oh damn." I cursed.

Reaching out I grabbed Tina's hips and held her in place.

"Fuck me Poole." I groaned.

Poole's hands moved to my lower back and lifted my ass slightly. Tina's cock pushed in another ridge and my body somehow found room for it.

Poole started working his cock in my ass producing a feeling like no other. Still holding Tina's hips I pulled her in another ridge. I took a deep breath as the pressure transitioned from discomfort to pure pleasure.

"You ok slut." Tina asked growing concerned.

"Do you feel it Poole?" I squeaked.

"Yes but I can't do this much longer." Poole explained.

"Let me down I have an idea."

Poole removed his hands and my ass engulfed his entire cock. Tina's pulled out two ridges making my pussy explode.

"Fuck me slut." I demanded. Tina pushed back in one of the ridges. "Fuck me." I said again pulling her hips and pushing the other ridge back in my cunt.

"Fuck me." I pulled Tina closer forcing the fourth ridge deep in my pussy.

"Fuck me." I struggled to get out. The two of us pushed the fifth ridge stretching my pussy to the limit.

"Jane..." Tina started to pull back.

"Fuck me slut, drive that cock in my slut cunt."

With beads of sweat forming on my forehead I pulled Tina tight against me. The sixth and final ridge drug past my pussy lips.

"Now don't stop until I cum." I looked up at Tina and threatened her.

"I love you Jane." Tina pressed her lips to mine. "Cum for us slut."

Tina slowly pulled the black dildo from my pussy. Each exquisite ridge sent multiple vibrations in my pussy. Poole moaned beneath me as his cock felt the same thing I felt. Tina reached the end and started back in producing different but equally sensational results.

"Faster slut." I growled.

Tina now pulled out and back in increasing the tempo of the vibrations. My pussy could no longer keep up. Because of Poole's massive cock in my ass the ridges strummed just beneath my clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Faster slut." I begged.

I could feel Poole's cock pressing deeper in my ass. Knowing how frustrated he must be getting only added fuel to the fire.

"Jane..." Tina gasped. "...soon."

Tina's hips were almost a blur above me. My clit was bouncing off the ridges so fast it was making my pussy contract involuntary.

"JANE!" Tina yelled.

"I'M CUMMING!" I yelled back.

Tina ground her harness covered pussy hard against mine. The throbbing in my cunt matched hers as we shared and explosive orgasm. Tina was spent but Poole was still filling my ass with his long hard swollen cock.

I rudely pushed Tina off taking her favorite sex toy with her. I rolled to the other side taking Poole with me.

"Fuck that ass until you cum." I growled.

Without a word, and laying on our sides Poole finally got his wish. He could have fucked me for hours if he wished and I would have loved every second. As it was, Poole only lasted about ten minutes before I felt the warmth of his love fill my ass.

My night with Poole and Tina didn't end just yet. Basking in the afterglow of our adventure, I assured them I loved every minute of their plan. I also explained it was something we should reserve for special occasions for fear I might get addicted to it. Tina laughed but I think Poole suspected it might be true.

I lounged in bed with my lovers for another half hour. We petted and caressed, kissed and laughed. Knowing Poole would be up early to golf I decided then to leave Poole and Tina alone. I went to my room to clean up before heading to bed once again.

Even though I was tired and tender I was actually looking forward to joining Lela. Making my way to her room I found her sound asleep, a night light in the corner cast a soft glow. Lela still wore her dress. Taking it off her in bed presented its own challenges so I decided to see if she would stand long enough to do it.

Leaning over I kissed her cheek.

"Princess it's time to get undressed." I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm sleeping." Lela mumbled.

"I know baby but we need to get you out of that dress." I replied softly.

"Are you staying?" Lela asked still not opening her eyes.

"Yes baby, now come with me it will only take a minute."

I grabbed Lela's elbow, still refusing to wake my little black lover stood limply. Moving around her back I dare not let her go. I tugged on the zipper and through the dim light her caramel skin appeared as the sides of the dress peeled away.

I was so moved I leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck.

"Jane." Lela reached over her shoulder and pulled my head forward.

Pushing her dress lower my hands wrapped around and cupped her modest breasts.

"Kiss me." Lela insisted still in a dreamy state.

Our lips met awkwardly as my fingers caressed her tits softly. Lela swayed precariously as I continued to bring her pleasure. Afraid Lela might fall I moved my hand lower along her sides. With hips a bit wider than mine and an ass that bubbled slightly the dress resisted further decline.

"Here let me." Lela giggled sleepily.

With my left arm around her far side my hand pressed lightly on her stomach holding her in place. Lea wiggled her ass and undulated her hips before the last of the garment slid past her toned thighs. Instinctively I ran my right hand over her hip and to the naked pussy she taunted me with all night.

"Jane no." Lela tried to twist in my arms.

I was going to stop but just then Lela pulled one foot from the dress on the floor and spread her legs. I move my hand over the small triangle of course hair that led to her sex. Deftly my fingers ran along her slit before the middle split the folds and drug back up between them.

"Should I stop Princess?" I bit her earlobe.

With her eyes still closed Lela began to sway again. Taking her silence as a yes I pushed two fingers between her dark brown labia's and spread her lips.

"Ooohhhh." Lela mewed.

I bent down and suckled her right tit. Taking the stiff nipple between my teeth I tugged the rubbery morsel taunt. Lela body shivered as it thrust her pussy hard against my hand.

"I'm hungry baby." I teased her nipple mercilessly.

"What?" Lela's hand combed through my hair.

"Chocolate pie, I want to eat chocolate pie." I moved up to kiss her.

Lela shuffled to the bed and started to sit down. I guided her to a prone position. With her eyes still closed I kissed Lela as her hands moved up to grip my dangling tits. I moved lower and kissed her chin then moved to Lela's neck. Moving between her tits I kissed the soft insides avoiding her almost black nipples.

Lela held on to my tits until the last possible moment. By the time I licked her belly button Lela's hands were on the top of my shoulders desperately pressing me lower. Kneeling on the floor I pushed the back of her legs up, my teeth tugged at her curly pussy hair.

Lela placed both hands on the top of my head and pushed me lower yet. I nipped at her clit, Lela arched her back and whimpered.

"Eat me slut."

I spread her lips with my tongue. Lela's pussy was oozing a creamy excitement. I lapped it up as fast as it flowed. Lela's hands now gripped her tits as her head slowly move side to side. I pushed her legs up higher, Lela's tight brown hole presented itself. I rimmed it with my tongue expecting an immediate rebuke.

"Chocolate pie... slut." Lela giggled.

One hand grabbed my hair and drug me back to her pussy. Taunting and teasing her I watched as Lela's body writhed on the bed for my enjoyment. With my tongue getting tired I decided to end her night with a bang.

By focusing on Lela's clit, getting her off was accomplished easily. Unlike the fireworks, I expected Lela's orgasm seemed to be a long slow burn. With her eyes still closed Lela guided me back over her body. My tits soon pressing into hers where Lela and I shared the most passionate of kisses.

Satisfied and happy Lela rolled to her side and pressed back against me. Without so much as a goodnight my little brown lover went back to sleep.

"I love you Princess." I whispered kissing her shoulder.

To be continued...