'Just' Jane Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Until after we eat? Then I can take this stupid thing off." Lela negotiated.

I ran my finger down along her slit a second time. In just the few minutes we were talking her pussy was getting damp.

"Suit yourself." I agreed.

Lela threw herself at me attacking my lips. I rubbed her pussy until she moaned.

"Jane please." Lela panted.

"Put these on the others are waiting." I pulled away and handed Lela the paper bag.

I waited outside the car as Lela slipped on her favorite panties, the ones with the cartoon fish. Lela opened the far door and stood pulling the bottom of her dress down. Looking over I noticed she almost exposed her nipples when she did so.

I walked around the car and stood in amazement. Lela was absolutely stunning. The emerald green dress was strapless. With a delicate lace bodice, it had a plunging vee neck that was quite daring. Lela's light brown tits were prominently displayed as were her toned legs.

I couldn't believe Max let her out of the house dressed like this.

"Princess you're beautiful." I reached out and took her hand.

In the parking lot I swirled her in a circle letting the light pleats of her dress flare out.

"So sexy." I pulled her in tight. "I want to eat you right here."

"Jane! Were at a restaurant." Lela giggled.

"Hurry we must show Poole." I said.

Lela held my hand tight as we walked in the front door. The three of them were just where I left them. Poole's eyes glistened as he watched Lela walk in.

Poole looked at Max and nodded his approval. Max didn't seem quite as agreeable. By design Tina and I were dressed much the same as Lela. Attention is one thing, focus would be another. Happily Lela and I garnered equal amounts of attention.

"Thank god you're here." Tina gushed. "The table is ready.

I didn't know if she was happier Lela was with me or we were going to be seated. It was actually a C shaped booth we were led to. With plenty of room to stretch their legs Max and Poole sat at the ends.

Somehow Tina ended up beside Max with Lela on the other side, then myself beside Poole. With my wine from the bar and a glass for Lela, Tina offered a toast to of all things, family. I had never realized it but in a broad sense we five are all related.

Stylish and new I expected to be unimpressed with the restaurant. I knew Poole hated these places. Each new venue was trying to outdo the next with some fancy plate that cost a fortune and left you hungry. Poole actually asked if we could stop and get a burger on the way.

I tried to look it up online but the website was still under construction. Empty promises of comfort food, whatever that is, and fake testimonials were all that was on the site.

When the menu arrived I was surprised by the simplicity and selections. Beef, poultry, pork, fish and vegetarian were equally balanced. With just five selections for each category the menu assured you the food would be fresh.

Each meal was accompanied by soup or salad and a recommended side for each meal. Alternative sides were available at no charge. Premium sides were reasonable and clearly marked. The smell of freshly bake bread and breadsticks announced their arrival to the table.

I'll have to admit I was impressed. I knew little of Lela's eating habits outside of camping and then usual lunches we shared. Chicken fingers were a favorite and her standby. At a place like this I wasn't sure how she would respond. Scanning the menu I then saw her look at Max on the other side of Tina.

"What do you think? Did you see anything you like?" I asked quietly.

I reached under the table and rested my hand on Lela's thigh. With the short dress I was touching her skin and not the material. It wasn't meant to be sexual just to reassure Lela I was here if she needed me.

"I don't know. What does this mean?" Lela asked nervously.

"Braised?" I pointed to the menu. "The meat is usually seared, cooked real fast at a high heat. Then it is covered by seasoned gravy but real thin to keep it moist and taste good."

"I like chicken, do you think I'll like it braised." Lela asked me.

Knowing Max and his skills as a cook she probably has had it and just didn't know. I know she wanted to ask Max, and he probably wanted to answer but she asked me.

"Or maybe the fish?" I pointed to the braised salmon.

"Jane, I don't eat fish. I love fish." Lela looked down at her lap.

"Chicken it is then." I replied quickly, squeezing her thigh that I approved.

Max and Tina both gave me the evil eye but laughed just the same. Obviously they had filled Poole in as he laughed too.

I was about to move my hand from Lela's thigh but her hand moved over mine holding it in place. Everyone knew but not a word was spoken. I couldn't eat that way but after every course Lela led my hand back to her thigh.

After the salad Lela guided my hand to her thigh, only this time she moved it under her dress. Like always the little vamp was pushing the limits. I let her slowly move my hand near her fish covered panties.

When I brushed up against the material I pulled my hand from under the table and reached for another bread stick. Lela looked at me in frustration. Fortunately our meals were served. I wanted the fish but didn't want to offend Lela.

I ordered the smaller offering of the filet instead. I knew Poole would eat the leftovers if it was too big. My meal was impressive as were the others. It really was comfort food. Max and Poole ordered the larger sized meals and the portions reflected that.

The conversation was lively. At work Poole and Max are all business, well at least Max is. It's unfortunate more people don't see him away from the office. He and Poole feed off of each other making for good times.

Tina and I finished eating first. I placed a few bites of my steak on Poole's plate. Lowering my hand Lela took it and immediately guided it under her dress. I stopped just short of her goal, Lela fortunately decided not to press on any further.

For such a little thing, she can at times, pack away the food. With one hand holding mine Lela continued eating her meal.

"How was the chicken?" Tina asked as Lela cleared her plate.

"Better than Max's." Lela giggled.

I had a feeling she was kidding but with Lela you're never quite sure.

"The only way to eat chicken is fried or barbequed." Max said acting hurt.

"Nobody makes better fried chicken than Max." Poole boasted.

During the exchange Lela tried to bring my hand closer to her pussy. I refused to allow it which only frustrated her more.

"I've got to pee." Lela announced rudely.

"Lela!?" I chastised her. "We are ladies."

I wasn't sure if I offended her or not. Instead of waiting to find out I looked to Poole.

"May we get out? Lela and I would like to visit the powder room." I smiled.

No longer able to keep a straight face Poole slid from the booth. Lela reluctantly followed no longer holding my hand. I stopped and smoothed out my dress and waited as Lela did the same. It's not that Lela doesn't have any manners, she does, but when she gets mad she tends to ignore them.

I held out my hand, Lela thought about not taking it but begrudgingly did. The restroom was bright and inviting. I noticed the handicapped area was on the opposite side of the wall as the regular stalls. It was more like a separate room with a real door. Guessing we could be interrupted I pulled Lela in the large and more private handicapped facility.

"You're mean." Lela pulled from my hand and folded her arms.

"Oh no my little Princess, you can't have it both ways. I said knowing what this was about. "Come here."

I guided Lela in front of the sink and a large mirror.

"What do you see?" I asked firmly.

"Me, I see me." Lela replied confused.

"Well I see a beautiful woman. I sexy woman...look at that dress...I want to make love to you right here." I pointed in the mirror.

Lela looked at me in the reflection seeing I was sincere. I reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress exposing the panties with the fish on them.

"Now I see a little girl that doesn't want to be a woman, or a woman that wants to be a little girl." I lowered her dress.

"But I like them, they make me happy." Lela pleaded for me to understand.

"Fine then wear them. But I will not fondle a little girl, or a make love to a woman that wants to be a little girl." I explained. "I love you Lela, you truly are a princess. But I will only be a lover to this woman, this princess in the mirror."

I turned to Lela and pressed my lips to hers. Lela's tongue reached out for mine to reassure her I still loved her. It was a long passionate kiss that needed to end too soon.

"When you decide, let me know." I kissed her quickly one last time.

I left Lela in the handicapped room and closed the door. I used the facilities on the other side and headed to the table. Max and Tina were concerned when I returned alone. Poole on the other hand almost seemed happy.

I took a few minutes before Lela returned. Poole and I stood to allow Lela back in her place. The table was now cleared and desert menus were placed in front of us. The waiter arrived to check in on us.

"Can Jane and I share a desert?" Lela surprisingly asked.

"Oh I was hoping someone would want desert, will you split one with me?" Tina asked Max.

"Absolutely." Max smiled.

I know he had a sweet tooth and rarely passed the opportunity especially if he can blame it on someone else. We all looked at Poole.

"Not me, but I will have another beer." Poole pointed to an empty glass.

"And I'll have another glass of wine." Lela pointed to her glass.

Everyone looked at Lela but Tina saved the day by ordering another round. The waiter left for the drinks explaining he would take our desert order when he returned.

Max and Tina discussed the desert menu. It too was simple and well laid out. Cakes, pies, ice creams, and sugar free options.

"What would you like to share?" I asked Lela.

With a stealth like move her left hand took my right hand and pulled it under the table. With her right hand she pointed to the menu I held in my left hand. Placing my right hand back on her thigh Lela pointed to what she wanted me to order.

I looked at her somewhat surprised. At that moment she guided my hand under her dress in the direction of her pussy. I looked back at the menu and then to Lela.

"Are you sure that's what you want."

Without a word but an impish smile Lela nodded and drug my right hand so it would brush up against her pussy. Her naked pussy. Lela had not only taken off her favorite panties she took off the thong Tina made her wear.

"That sounds delicious." I said holding back tears.

I dare not move my hand for fear of arousing Lela more than she was already. I could feel the heat as my pinky finger brushed over her dampness. Fortunately Lela was content I knew what she had done.

The waiter delivered the drinks and started with Max. He and Tina ordered the crème brulee.

"And you ma'am."

"We would like to share the chocolate pie." I answered with a straight face.

I thought Tina was going to choke on her drink as she started coughing. The waiter seemed to know it was a private joke and smiled. After verifying our orders he smartly left.

"That does sound delicious." Poole joked.

"Poole, Max is right here." Tina was finally able to say.

"Hey she's my sister too." Poole only dug himself a deeper hole.

"That only makes it worse." Tina pointed out.

Max tried to be mad but instead he seemed to accept the fact it really was funny.

"See what you started?" I said to Lela laughing myself.

"How did they know I'm not wearing panties?" Lela whispered loud enough we all could hear.

"They didn't. But now you just told them." I explained.

It took a minute but then Lela started laughing too. Surprisingly Lela didn't let go of my hand until desert came.

After desert the owner of the restaurant stopped in and thanked us for dining with him. Having been the one who talked to Tina he asked who she might be. Tina introduced herself and then the rest of us. Poole was introduced last, upon hearing his name our host's eyes lit up.

He had heard of Poole and had always wanted to meet him. Handing Poole his card the owner thanked us once again and moved to another table. It was getting late now, Lela's stubbornness, excitement, and I'm sure two glasses of wine had taken its toll on her. With Lela's head resting on my shoulder the decision was made to leave.

Normally Max would take her home then bring her back in the morning. Tina suggested we take her home so she could sleep in. Lela and I walked out hand in hand to the parking lot. Bidding Max goodnight Poole took Lela in the back seat while I drove home.

Sound asleep by the time we got home Poole carried Lela up to her bed.

"I'll take it from here." I stood over sleeping beauty.

Poole closed the door as he left while I slipped off her shoes. Lela's eyes opened half way and she gave me a sleepy smile.

"Are you staying?" Lela whispered.

I looked back at the door and turned to Lela.

"I kind of made plans for the night." I leaned in and kissed her.

"Will you come stay with me when Poole leaves for golf?" Lela giggled.

"Maybe sooner." I leaned in and kissed her. "Come let's get you undressed."

"Jane, can you take my dress off later." Lela asked.

"Are you sure Princess?" I asked caressing her cheek.

"Maybe then you'll want some more chocolate pie?" Lela teased me.

"I know I will." I kissed her one last time.

I closed the door behind me. Tina was waiting in the hall naked.

"Starting without me?" I chuckled.

"Me? I heard what you did before dinner." Tina laughed.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that."

"Well don't be, he loved it. Besides if you didn't he would have probably cum already." Tina took my hand. "Come with me slut our master awaits."

Poole was propped up in bed his hard cock glistened as it rested on his stomach.

"Get back here and finish what you started slut." Poole growled.

"Ah ah, not so fast buster we had a deal." Tina wagged her finger. "Patience big guy."

"Patience my ass, get the slut undressed."

"Let me do this Jane." Tina whispered in my ear.

Standing behind me Tina lowered the zipper on my dress. With the front falling away Tina reached in and gripped my tits.

"Poole her nipples are so hard...I think she's ready."

The cups of my dress covered Tina's hands but Poole's cock twitched just the same.

"I wonder what she's hiding down here." Tina pulled her hands from my tits.

One nipple peaked out as Tina reached down and lifted the back of my dress. Pulling my thong down Tina let them fall over the high heels I was still wearing. Poole's cock jumped again. Tina gripped my ass cheeks and fondle them roughly.

"Bend over slut." Tina pushed between my shoulders.

Spreading my feet as much as the thong allowed I bent forward still looking at Poole. My dress fell away exposing my small breasts. The weight of my nipples hung down stretching the soft skin around them. Poole's cock rose from his stomach straining to be touched. Tina lifted the bottom of my dress.

'SMACK'

"Ow." I replied taken more by surprise than hurt.

Tina's hand landed solidly before she rubbed the tender spot.

'SMACK, SMACK,SMACK.' Tina repeated my punishment.

I moaned with each firm contact. Tina caressed my cheeks as I looked again at Poole. Pre-cum was seeping from his cock. Tina slipped her fingers between my ass cheeks and over my puckered hole. Moving lower Tina pushed two fingers in my greedy pussy.

"God is she wet." Tina said in a sultry voice. "I wonder if your sister knows the affect she has on your niece?" Tina taunted Poole.

A small puddle of pre-cum was collecting below the end of Poole's cock. I so much wanted to go help him out. Tina pulled her fingers from my cunt and then must have licked them clean as I heard her lips smack. Tracing between my ass cheeks again Tina stuffed her fingers in my pussy hard.

"Ohhhhhh." I whimpered.

"See that Timmy, the slut is almost ready." By calling him Timmy, Tina was pulling out all of the stops. "Let's see if that ass is ready?"

"Please...no ...slut..." I moaned as her fingers drug out of my pussy.

Rimming my asshole Tina probed gently.

"...yes slut do it." I moaned again.

Not one but two greasy fingers attempted entry. I tried to relax as Tina twisted and wiggled her fingers past my sphincter.

"On your back Poole." Tina barked out her command.

Poole slowly moved lower on the bed with just one pillow under his head. With the pre-cum threatening to drip on the sheets, Tina spoke to me.

"Hurry slut clean that up."

With my thong still over my feet, and Tina's fingers still in my ass, I shuffled the short distance to Poole and lapped up his nectar.

"Now mount him." Tina continued her dominance.

Stepping out of the thong but with my dress and high heels on, Tina's fingers in my ass guided me awkwardly over Poole's thighs. I reached down and took his cock. It swelled in my hand no doubt anticipating any contact at all. Pulling the front of my dress up Poole watched as I guided the swollen cock into my pussy.

I pushed down as Poole thrusted up. I felt the fingers in my ass shifting as his cock pushed them aside.

"Aaarrrrggghhhhhhhh." Poole groaned as his cock pressed against my cervix.

"Don't either one of you cum!?" Tina yelled as Poole and I tried to fuck.

Tina grabbed Poole's balls eliciting a hurtful protest.

"Stop fucking her." Tina pulled her fingers from my ass and then smacked it.

Tina moved out of my sight as Poole's hand came down and gripped my ass cheeks keeping me from moving. I could sense Tina moving around doing something. My tits pressed against Poole my pussy was contracting around his cock.

"Spread those cheeks." Tina barked taking me by surprise.

Then without warning a cold hard object pressed against my tight opening.

"We love you slut. Thank you for coming home." Tina whispered.

I felt the dildo no doubt attached to a harness dilate my asshole.

"Oh god yes." My body trembled in desire. "Fuck me!" I cried out.

"Not yet my love." Tina hissed through clenched teeth.

When the dildo stretched me open, Poole's cock swelled at the same time. I wrapped my arms around Poole below me as his hands continued to spread my ass for Tina to keep moving deeper.

"Please slut hurry." I wiggled between them both. "Fuck me Poole."

Just then I felt the straps of the leather harness press into my ass cheeks. The feeling was something I could never explain. Aside from the intense feelings my body tried to cope with, was the love I was feeling at this very moment.

"Together now Poole." Tina said happily. "Let's fuck this slut so she'll never want to leave again."

The dildo in my ass was smaller than Poole's cock but still stretched me out. Each thrust from Poole ground my clit against him. Mini orgasms peppered my gushing cunt.

"You're such a slut." Tina hissed in my ear. "Look at you still in your dress getting fucked."

She was right. For some reason still being somewhat dressed made it feel all the more decadent.

"Yes Tina."

"Next time we'll take you to a cheap motel and leave the curtains open." Tina said painting a picture in my mind.

"No Tina."

"Don't worry slut, you belong to us now. No one else will be fucking you again." Tina growled as she slammed in my ass.

"Yes Tina."

"I'm cumming." Poole warned us.

I relished the thought but was too far gone to care. Tina continued to pound my ass sending ripples of ecstasy every time Poole's cock surged.

I could feel Poole's cum churning in my pussy then flowed past his shriveling cock. My throbbing clit now washed in our slippery love making basked in the new found contact.