'Just' Jane Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are glad you came now?" I whispered in her ear.

Lela turned and with her big brown eyes looked into mine. She stuck out her arms and pulled me in for a sensuous kiss.

"Jane, we could go upstairs?" Lela's lips lingered at mine.

"What about the movie?" I reminded her.

Lela held me for just a moment longer as if she was trying to make a decision.

"Come, lets' watch the movie, then we can go upstairs." I kissed Lela softly then led her in the house.

Back in her cartoon panties and her spaghetti tee shirt Lela cuddled inside me on the couch. I held Lela in my arms as she reacted with sadness and laughter. Through the whole movie there was never a sexual overture on my part or hers.

Without even a kiss to confuse the situation, I hoped Lela understood my position hadn't changed. When the movie was over Lela beamed in happiness. She turned in my arms and looked in my eyes.

"Jane, I love you." Lela moved in for a kiss. "Do you want to go upstairs?"

"Am I going with Lela or my little Princess?" I asked looking at her panties.

Lela looked down and then back at me.

"But you gave them to me?" Lela pointed out.

"I did, but the rules stay the same. If you want I'll come up and snuggle, but no kisses, or anything else." I explained. "Or you can take them off, for now, and we could kiss."

Lela grinned like she knew all along what I would say. Breaking loose from me Lela stood on the floor. With the drama of an actor Lela peeled her panties off and laid them aside.

"Can we do more than kiss?" Lela taunted me.

"Better still, I have another present for you." I winked.

Getting up I changed the disc in the player. I went to the closet and pulled out another towel and laid it on the couch. Sitting down I offered Lela the spot she occupied earlier.

"Is it new?" Lela asked curious about the movie.

"For you and me it will be." I smiled.

Pushing the play button I reached under Lela's top and grabbed a tit. The moment the first scene started Lela became entranced. I had searched the internet and found what I hoped would be the perfect movie.

The black woman was much younger than Lela of course, and had massive tits. The white woman was also much younger, and as the title promoted, had big tits as well. This wasn't a triple X rated movie, just an X rated one.

Lots of boobs, and big ones, but mostly just kissing and fondling. No guys and no close ups of pussies. I watched it once and hoped Lela would like it.

"Jane where did you get this?" Lela asked quietly.

With her stiff nipple between my fingers Lela whimpered like the woman on the screen.

"I bought it for us, I hope you like it." I said kissing the back of Lela's neck.

As if in a trance Lela was riveted to the two women on the screen. I fondled each of her tits and during a lull in the action pulled our tops off. I caressed her shoulders and down her long slender arms.

The scene on the TV was getting quite passionate. The head of the white woman moved between the black woman's legs. The camera moved back up and focused on the black woman mauling her own tits and moaning in delight.

The acting was only adequate. I doubt the orgasm she was now in the throes of probably wasn't. Lela, I'm sure, didn't know or care about such details as the white woman now came up and shared a sloppy kiss.

As expected they reversed places and soon the white woman was faking her orgasm as well. As the movie progressed my attention was on Lela. A touch here, a grope there, and of course kisses. Lela loves kisses.

The movie was quite long but the upcoming scene was one even I thought worth the price of buying it. There was an extended kissing scene followed by the white woman sucking the black woman's huge tits.

The areola's of the black woman's tit was probably bigger than Lela's or my whole tit. It was very erotic I will admit. What they would do next was just plain hot. Fucking hot.

"Turn and face me." I whispered to Lela.

Still engrossed in the movie, Lela never the less allowed me to reposition her to face me. I myself moved to a new position so Lela could look over my shoulder at an angle. Straddling my lap Lela's luscious tits were almost at the perfect height.

"Oh Jane." Lela mewed as I sucked in a stiff nipple.

I didn't need to see, I could hear the black woman moan with pleasure on the screen. Lela followed suit but not quite so dramatically. I reached behind Lela's ass and fondle both cheeks equally.

Moving my hand over and down I found what I hopped to. Lela's pussy was gaping open as she straddle me literally dripping with excitement. Lela thrust her ass back offering her cunt to my playful fingers.

"Soon baby." I whispered moving to her other tit.

"You slut!" Lela groaned.

Then I heard my cue. The two lovers shifted on the bed, the springs started a slow chirp.

"Jane?" Lela thrust her pussy down.

"Cum with her baby." I hissed.

Raising one thigh between Lela's legs her cunt rubbed against it forcefully. With the bed squeaking a bit quicker on the TV, I knew what Lela was seeing.

I big juicy black pussy mashed against a big juicy white cunt. Lela loves kisses, tits, and most of all scissoring. This was a movie tailor made for Lela.

"Your panties." Lela growled.

"No baby, just cum."

"Slut take off your panties!" Lela demanded.

Standing up Lela pulled my panties off my legs as I pushed them over my hips. Moving one leg between mine Lela greased my other thigh with her dripping pussy.

"Fuck me slut." Lela's eyes bored into mine. "You want a woman? Fuck me like a woman."

The springs on the bed were squeaking louder and faster now. In my mind I could see the black woman dominating the white woman's cunt below her. Big black massive tits bounce as she ground into her lover, the white woman's tits swimming on her chest below her.

I move to my back and pulled Lela's hips guiding her cunt hard against mine.

"Fuck me Lela, fuck your slut." I howled. "Grab my tits and fuck that pussy."

Lela attacked my pussy like a pack of wolves. Grinding and rubbing, mashing and smacking, our sexes drowned out the pornographic movie. Lela's tits wiggled, mine jiggled, her eyes met mine and I whispered 'I love you'.

"Jane..." Lela called out.

"Do it." I squealed. "Let me feel you cum."

With Lela hovering over me she rubbed clit between my pussy lips and started to quiver. Lela's hips rotated, the tops of her thighs shuddered, and then Lela threw herself at me as her orgasm ravaged her body.

Her head was on my shoulder watching the two lovers kissing as their climaxes were timed with Lela's. Grabbing her ass cheeks I moved Lela's thigh over my clit.

"May your slut cum?" I whispered.

Lela turned to face me with a confused look. I rubbed my pussy along her thigh coated with her excitement. She smiled broadly, pressed her tits against mine and kissed me passionately. It didn't take long for me to add another orgasm to the room.

Poole and Tina found us sleeping naked on the couch with the movie now playing for the second time.

...

The situation with my husband Donald has become increasingly desperate. Out of steady work and mad at the world he's become increasingly belligerent at home. Cassie and TJ are getting a place of their own. Fred has asked Cody to move in with him and his mother until they can afford an apartment.

Max has already indicated Donald will not be allowed to stay in the house once the girls leave. I don't feel responsible for Donald's situation but I do still care about him. After Lela and I had lunch with Maureen a few days ago I got to thinking. I was driving Poole home from work when I again gathered the courage to bring it up.

"Poole, I was hoping to ask you something." I started out timidly.

"Sure." He happily replied.

"It's about Donald." I warned him.

"Something personal?" Poole asked showing a little concern.

"Not really. I had an idea about a job for him." I explained.

"Well, I'm all for helping Donald get back on his feet." Poole replied showing relief. "What do you have in mind?"

"Lela and I had lunch with your mother the other day. It seems there was a woman that was a bit of a social butterfly that left." I started to explain.

"Wilma?" Poole asked.

"Yeah, I guess she got married and had to leave. Maureen says the place hasn't been the same ever since." I suggested.

"So you think Donald..." Poole rubbed his forehead. "...I could see that."

"You do?" I asked stunned Poole would agree so quickly.

"Will have to run it by Max, may be some issues that need to be worked around." Poole was deep in thought.

"Issues?" I asked.

"Donald isn't seventy, so he can't live there as a resident. And we can't hire him since it's an All Corp business."

"So he can't work there?" I asked disappointed.

"Didn't say he couldn't work there, Donald can't be an employee." Poole winked. "Max will have a solution, always does."

That night and most of the next day all I could think of was Donald and how willing Poole was to help him. Poole could have easily turned his back, he owed Donald nothing. On the other hand, removing me from the equation, Donald was certainly in Poole's debt.

Max told me he and Poole would meet me after work. I waited to turn my tablet in last. Max took it and mentioned that Poole wanted to see me. Wearing just my bikini and high heels I walked over to Poole's desk and waited until he returned. Bending down Poole pulled me tight and gave me a sensuous kiss on the lips.

"What was that for?" I squeaked in delight as my tits pressed into his chest.

"I just wanted to remind you how much I love you." Poole said slyly.

"And?" I started to giggle in delight.

"And how smart you are." Poole laughed.

"And?"

"Oh, did I mention Donald is on his way over?" Poole fessed up.

"So you want me naked?" I now laughed.

"Just the opposite, I want you to change into street clothes." Poole kissed me again.

"Really?" I asked stunned.

"Really. I'm not taking any chances on Donald getting you back." Poole said seriously.

"I love you Poole." I stretched up and kissed him. "But I'm still not going to wear a bra."

Donald was invited in by Max. I was in street clothes, Max was as always, and this time Donald was. Only Poole wore his usual swimming trunks. It was the first meeting I ever attend where the guest and I were not also in a swim suit. Donald looked nervous as he entered.

"Please sit down." Poole motioned to Donald.

As Donald took a seat I noticed there were no refreshments setting out.

"What do you want now?" Donald snarled.

"We have an offer for you." Poole replied calmly. "A position has opened up and your name came up to fill it."

"You mean a job." Donald asked intrigued.

"Not as such." Max cut in. "Although you will have the opportunity to make money."

"Well if it's not a job how am I going to put a roof over my head and food on the table?" Donald snapped back.

"You won't have to, they'll be provided." Max replied. "And all the golf you want to play."

Donald was so stunned I think for the first time in his life he was speechless. Max and Poole laid out the offer. Room, board, and free golf. Donald could charge for golf lessons, if he wished, for spending money.

To sweeten the pot, Donald would also be paid a small stipend. He would be an independent contractor. The title was management consultant.

"When do I start?" Donald asked excitedly.

"You can move in this weekend." Max replied standing up.

"Thank you." Donald stood to shake Max's hand.

"Don't thank me, thank Jane. She thought of it." Max explained.

Poole and I stood. Donald looked at me as Poole took my hand. There was a moment where I thought Donald might thank me, then feeling the grasp of Poole's hand, Donald might curse me. Instead he just turned and left.

Even now I don't blame him. I do have more appreciation for Poole however. Donald's snub wasn't just on me, it was on Poole and Max as well. I just made the suggestion, they put it all together.

I wasn't surprised that Max didn't make a scene, but Poole? He had every right to and he didn't.

Donald did move out to the retirement home. With a multitude of people lonely for human contact Donald could spin his stories endlessly. On top of that he gets to play golf every day and is almost guaranteed to win against his elderly competition. And yet there are rumors he still cheats.

With all the drama of the last few months, I now seemed to have turned a corner. Tina arranged a pool party at the house one Sunday. Lela was here of course, Cassie and Cody arrived as planned. As noon approached I was in the kitchen helping Tina with the food.

Looking out the window I saw both Cassie and Lela wearing bikini's in the pool. I should have known right there something was up. The next clue was the amount of food Tina had prepared. It wasn't until Max and Poole showed up with TJ and Fred I knew there was definitely something going on.

"Well where's the fire?" Poole bellowed as he came out on the patio with the other men.

Tina sidled up to Max and gave him a hug. "Thanks for bringing them." Tina said.

Poole looked at me to see if I was in on the plan, he was as clueless as I was.

"Fred, you didn't tell me you were coming?" Cody walked up to her boyfriend.

"I didn't know until Max pulled in the drive." Fred explained.

Lela approached me wrapped in a towel. Lela took my hand and gripped it firmly. I could feel the excitement Lela was trying to suppress. They all looked at Tina for the answer but I watched Cassie as she made her way over to TJ. Cassie looked at me, I could tell by the gleam in her eyes this was about her.

TJ looked at me and then Lela. At first I thought the wink was for me, but Lela gripped my hand harder. Then TJ looked down at Cassie and I saw how much they loved each other. My heart started to flutter.

"Mom..." Cassie spoke softly but clearly. Everyone turned to TJ whose long black arm was now around Cassie's back and his hand on her hip.

"...Cody..." Cassie looked at her sister lovingly. "...everyone, TJ and I have something to tell you."

Cassie looked up at TJ and smiled broadly.

"Cassie and I are going to get married." TJ announced pulling a small object from his pocket. "That is if you will allow us?"

TJ looked at me asking for permission. I looked at Cody in happy disbelief. Cody nodded yes. I looked at Poole and then Tina. Tina of course already knew.

"YES!" I blurted out.

TJ then slipped on a diamond ring. I went to embrace my daughter but Lela, held me tight.

"Jane, Lela has something to tell you." Cassie held her hand up letting me know I shouldn't approach just yet.

I turned to my lover just as confused as everyone else. What could Lela have to do with Cassie and TJ? Lela held my hand like a vise, her excitement was bubbling over.

"Jane..." Lela gushed. "...Cassie is pregnant!"

"Really?" I blurted out.

I looked at Lela who nodded, and then I looked at Cody who was just as stunned as I was. We both turned to Cassie who was waiting for acceptance.

"Cassie that's wonderful!" I squealed.

Even Tina didn't know about the baby. Pure mayhem erupted after that. Cody, Tina, Lela and I mobbed Cassie as the guys congratulated TJ. It was a perfect afternoon. Cassie and TJ planned to elope. Poole insisted on throwing them a reception when they got back for friends and family.

Skipping ahead slightly, Cody and Fred became engaged almost to the day a year later. Cody told me later they purposely held off so as not to take attention away from Cassie and her new baby.

... ... ... ... ...

This was a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. I looked around one last time and then quickly disrobed. Poole threw his clothes on top of mine and laid me down gently. From the moment it touched my skin I loved the texture and coolness of my 'bed'. Spreading my legs for Poole I took in the freshness in the air,

Poole lowered his hips over me thrusting his cock deep in my pussy. Arching my back I felt the head drag just under my clit on the way out. Thrusting back in I grunted as Poole pressed against my cervix.

"You're so big tonight." I contracted over his cock.

"Maybe you're just tighter tonight?" Poole groaned as I tried to keep him inside me.

"You want tighter? I could turn over?" I taunted Poole.

"No need, I like the view from here." Poole looked between us and my hard nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmm just go slow then." I mewed.

Poole drug his cock out sending shivers up my spine. I wrapped my arms around his back and closed my eyes. With a quiet grunt Poole pushed back in me deeply. I loved this part of making love with Poole. Strong but gentle, my pussy swelled with each deliberate thrust.

My pussy contracted and my nipples ached for more contact. I pulled Poole down harder until his lower chest mashed my tits hard.

"Fuck me harder." I gasped as his shoulder pressed against the side of my face. Suddenly I needed to be ravaged. "Fuck your slut." I hissed.

Poole pulled up, wrapping his arms behind my legs he pushed them into my chest.

"So tonight you're a slut?" Poole slammed hard into my cunt.

"I'll always be your slut." I grunted as his balls slapped my asshole.

Poole drilled all ten inches in my pussy, his thighs driving into the cheeks of my ass. As he pulled out the head up Poole's cock drug under my clit with extreme pressure.

"Oh god do that again." I moaned.

Poole speared my pussy and then drug it out again. Pulling free I felt the weight of his dick brush over my puckered hole.

"Poole put it back in me, anywhere just hurry!" I yelled.

The greasy shaft pressed against my asshole, my body shuddered in anticipation. The fucking cock slipped up and forced past my gaping lips until his thighs smacked my ass cheeks again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh."

Poole did several more pushups drilling my pussy over and over. My perineum tingled as Poole's' cock constantly raked it in and out. My clit was throbbing as the fat head of his cock massaged my G spot. I was too far gone to beg at this point. It was all I could do to breath as Poole drove deeper and faster in my greedy cunt.

With the last ounce of strength I possessed, I grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs wide. Poole lunged forward slamming his cock in my pussy just as my orgasm hit. And hit it did. Like a bat hitting a baseball squarely Poole drove one out of the park, a grand slam.

I dug my heels into the back of Poole's thighs, my arms wrapped tightly behind his back.

"Fuck your slut, fuck your slut, fuck your slut, fuck your slut." I grunted each time Poole hosed my womb with his cum.

When it was all over Poole rolled over taking me with him. Sweaty and satisfied I laid on top of him. Pulling me up Poole's cock slipped out of my creamy pussy. Kissing passionately Poole caressed my back and ass.

"I'll have grass stains there for weeks." I laughed resting my head on his shoulder. "Thank you Poole."

"Anytime slut." Poole chuckled.

"Maybe we should go?" I lifted my head up looking around in the darkness.

"Jane nobody plays golf at night." Poole teased me.

I know he was right but the lights from the houses surrounding the course seemed closer now. A shiver came over me as a cool breeze passed over my naked skin. I basked in the warmth of Poole below me.

"I love you Jane." Poole whispered.

"I love you." I answered happily as I lay on top.

Poole raised one hand and brushed my hair behind one ear. His hand came down and held my cheek.

"I believe you Jane." Poole said cryptically.

"What does that mean?" I rose up and looked in his eyes.

"We both know why you're here Jane." Poole's eyes still focused on mine.