'Just' Jane Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning on the vibrator I mashed Tina into the bed.

"I love you Jane." Tina replied her teeth clenched from the vibrations.

Expecting to go slow and build up, our desires quickly changed. Holding my hips Tina pushed and pulled me in and out. Whenever she clenched her pussy the dildo 'fucked' me. Whenever I contracted over the slippery phallus I fucked Tina. Faster and faster we moved apart and together.

With all the will power I could muster I ground the vibrating flange hard against Tina's clit. She tried to push me off but I was determined to drive her wild.

"Jane...it's too much." Tina squealed.

"Take it slut, take it all." I gave her a haughty laugh.

Tina released my hips and moved her hands to my tits. With a firm squeeze Tina threatened me.

"Do it slut." I groaned.

Tina gripped my nipples and gave them a quick little twist."

"Let me cum." Tina groaned.

"Never slut!" I squealed as Tina twisted them again.

Taking her by surprise I hugged Tina and rolled her on top. I pulled my legs from under Tina's and wrapped them behind her thighs. Holding her tight the vibrator once again stimulated our clits.

"Now slut, you can cum now." I moaned through the vibrations.

"I'm going to fuck you slut." Tina yelled turning the tables now that she was on top.

Releasing her thighs I let Tina work the double ended dildo in and out of our cunts. Reaching up I caressed her tits as Tina's eyes met mine.

"I love you slut." I spread my legs wider. "Make love to me Tina."

Just then Tina realized what I said, I could see I had hit a nerve. I did love her and I knew she loved me.

"Oh Jane." Tina cooed.

With a slow and gentle thrust Tina pushed the rubber cock between us until both of our clits were buzzing. I thrusted up as Tina pushed down. The tremors in my clit exploded in my pussy at the same time Tina's did. My orgasm started to ravage my body as the dildo continued to dance between us.

Tina rolled me to one side, I reached between us and pulled the dastardly machine from our pussies. Tina's lips locked on mine as we rode out our climaxes on the others thigh. I usually can't sleep right after sex but tonight was different.

Tina brushed the hair off my cheek and gave me a light peck on the lips.

"Good night Jane, I love you." Tina closed her eyes.

"I love you too." I replied following her to sleep.

...

I rolled over to find the bed empty beside me.

Just then Tina came out of the bathroom dressed for work. She looked at me with a happy smile then sat down on the bed beside me.

"Good morning my love." Tina leaned over and kissed me softly.

"Do you know how long the meeting will be?" I asked a bit disappointed.

"Not long. I should be back before lunch." Tina explained. "Do you have something you would like to do then?"

"Just spend time with you." I forced a smile.

"After this I'm all yours." Tina rose to leave.

"Promise?" I took her hand and let it slip through my fingers.

Tina looked down at me, her mood became more serious.

"Jane there is nowhere I'd rather be than at home with you and Poole." Tina said seriously.

"What about Lela?" I dared to ask.

Tina hesitated for a moment then sat down beside me again.

"Jane, your other wife is always welcome." Tina held my gaze. "I bet Lela misses you as much as I would if you were away."

Tina reached down and lifted my left hand. The wedding ring she put on my finger sparkled in the morning sun. I looked at the third diamond.

"You think Poole misses us yet?" I teased Tina.

Tina leaned over and gave me another kiss.

"Well there's one way of finding out." Tina held my hand firmly. "We could go home early?"

"But you spent all this money to bring me here." I reminded Tina.

"I brought you here to get married, I say it's time we go home for a honeymoon." Tina suggested.

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"You get Poole tonight, I get him in the morning." Tina giggled. "Have I told you how much I love getting fucked in the morning?"

"Maybe once or twice." I teased her. "You better go or you might need to show me right now."

... ... ... ... ... ...

Tina and I left early Saturday afternoon. With the time change it was late before we arrived home. When I called Poole to tell him our change of plans he was surprised but was waiting for us. Poole fucked me royally that night and Tina the next morning. Max dropped off Lela early that Sunday morning as he picked up Poole to play golf.

Later that morning Cassie and Cody came over to spend day. When the boys came home from golf that night we had a small ceremony. Max walked Lela to where Tina, Cassie, Cody and I stood on the patio. Poole was chosen to say a few special words. It was then I gave Lela a wedding ring and she slipped the band with the three diamonds back on my finger.

Lela was ecstatic to be 'married' especially when we sealed it with a kiss. I believe it was the first and only time I saw Max cry. I doubt Lila fully understands the intricacies of marriage but as long as she knows I love her that's enough for me.

... ... ... ...

It's been a year since I got 'married' to Tina, Poole and Lela. Cody and Fred are to be married this spring. Claudia and Mr. Park have struggled to get their business off the ground but they just sold a large order so we're hoping for the best.

Max is still Max. His life revolves around work, his garden, Lela, and on Sundays Poole. As for me, Max has become more of a brother than the one I grew up with.

Lela spends more time at the hospital these days, but still comes over a couple of nights a week. After a kind of plateau for a few months Lela has again shown the willingness to grow up. Just last week I let her drive the car around Poole's neighborhood.

I'm not sure how much further Lela will advance, I just know I still love her deeply. Always trying to get her way every chance she gets Lela keeps me on my toes. I guess what I love about her most is our time is always filled with laughter, tenderness, and kisses.

Penelope was right, Lela craves my company but sex is rarely part of it. Some weeks we only cuddle, other times Lela is much more passionate.

With the majority of the business being run by Claudia, Tina is only working three to four days a week. Now in her early fifties Tina decided to devote more time to the causes and charities that she feels strongly about. Part of that is the bustle of the city and the arts.

With a small group of like-minded friends Tina attends concerts, gallery openings, and fundraisers. These days Tina may attend two or three in a week and volunteer her time to some of them. Poole rarely attends such events, but is always willing to donate to a good cause.

Once or twice a month I have accompanied Tina as her date. Like Poole it's really not my thing but being alone in public with Tina always makes me feel special. On those nights when Tina is gone I spend my time with Lela or Poole. On those nights when Tina is home, we usually spend it together, if just to grocery shop or clean house.

We really do get along and to this date there has never been a cross word said between us. Poole is very careful to spend alone time with us both. If Tina and Poole are both home I try and visit Cassie and the baby or go see Cody.

No woman has ever known me like Tina does. Each time we make love it is another adventure I relish. Whether I am her slut or she is mine, whether alone or in public I'm never quite sure what Tina will do or say. We love to shop and Tina loves to dress me in the most revealing outfits, sometimes just to shock the salesperson.

Poole seems to love it as well. Only once did he refused to let me leave the house with the outfit I had on. That worked out even better as we stayed home and he fucked me senseless.

... ... ... ... ...

The sun was just coming up through the trees. Huddled against her to ward off the early morning chill I pulled my mother tight. The scarf covering her head was quite vibrant for such a rustic setting I thought.

"Are you ok?" I asked for the umpteenth time.

"I think today will be a good day." Kate gave me that weak smile.

I hoped so, mom hasn't had many of those over the last few months. The doctors say she's in remission but the chemo has taken its toll on her fragile body. Poole has sent me to see Kate every other weekend. My sister Vanessa has been with her throughout the journey. Still she insisted on attending this year's family reunion.

"I think so too." I smiled giving mom hope.

"You can go canoeing you know." Mom suggested again.

"Thanks but I'm happy right here." I hugged Kate again.

"Are you Jane?" Mom looked over.

"Sorry?" I replied a bit confused.

"Happy?" Kate said her eyes locked on mine. "Are you happy Jane?

... ... ... ...

"This looks like a good spot." Poole spread out the dark green blanket.

I scanned our surroundings not sure if I agreed. The crescent shaped moon gave just enough light in the cloudless sky to clearly see the houses. The lights on porches and windows would never reach this far but still I was nervous. Even excited.

"Are you happy now?" Poole wrapped his arms around me from behind kissing my neck.

"I guess." I mewed pushing back in his arms.

"We could go home?"

"No..."

"It's your fantasy." Poole reminded me.

"You're my fantasy." Dropping my bag I turned to face Poole.

"I love you Jane." Poole said a bit louder than I expected.

I had a sudden urge to get naked. I ran my hand across Poole's crotch and found he wanted the same thing. Dropping to my knees I lowered the zipper on his shorts. Releasing the clasp they fell past his knees. Surprised Poole wore briefs I yanked them down as well.

"I guess we're not going home then." Poole joked as I took his cock in my mouth.

I always loved this part. I sucked the fat head in just past my teeth. Licking his pee hole Poole's cock swelled as he gave out a hearty moan. I had him now. He was going to fuck me but good. Stroking with one hand, the other caressed his balls. Poole's hands were on his hips, his back arched back thrusting deeper in my mouth.

After several minutes of taunting Poole with my mouth I needed him inside me. I looked up and in the semi-darkness could just barely see the glint in his eyes. I pulled my shorts off as Poole started tugging on my top. Kicking off my shoes, Poole finished getting naked himself.

"I can't believe were doing this." I gushed.

Poole laid me on my back, spreading my legs I waited in anticipation for his cock. Reaching down I spread my pussy lips open. I felt the heat from Poole's cock as it brushed over my clit.

"Hurry." I gasped quietly.

Poole slid his cock between my lips, I rolled my pussy up desperate for him to penetrate me. Finding my opening with laser like precision I pulled my lips open even further. I smelled the freshness of the air, the coolness of the grass below the blanket sent shivers up my spine.

Poole's cock slipped just inside the opening tugging my lips through my fingers. Closing my eyes shut off one sense so the others could compensate. The heat radiating from Poole's chest settled over me, my toes curled in anticipation. In the distance I heard the faint sound of a wind chime.

"I love you Jane." Poole whispered one more time.

His cock pushed forward, my pussy protested again in a never ending battle I hoped it would lose yet again.

"God you're so big." I grunted as his pubic hair brushed over my clit. "I love you Poole."

Propped up on his forearms Poole looked between us.

"Are you happy now?" He teased.

"Fuck me." I pleaded not wanting to talk.

I thought I was going to pass out I was so excited. Two then three thrusts in me and I was on the edge. It wasn't my ultimate fantasy, but it was close. I dreamed about fucking on a golf course for as long as I can remember.

We had done this once before, but that time we were in a secluded spot far from any people. This time we're so close I can see their TV's through the windows. It was exhilarating and Poole knew how much I wanted this.

Beautifully manicured grounds undulating like the female form. Crystal clear water and bleached white sand strategically place are like the erogenous zones of a woman's body. In my dream golfers would be playing through as I make love on the green. Maybe even chip a shot over us.

With my eyes still closed the tinkle of a wind chime seemed to get closer. I blocked it out so could concentrate on Poole's cock thrusting deeply in my pussy. My hands caressed his back as I cooed my happiness. I was there...oh god was I there.

I could sense Poole hold his breath his fucking all but stopped.

"Poole I hissed."

"Shhh." Poole bent down and whispered in my ear.

"But..."

"SHHHH."

Just then the wind chime no longer sounded like a wind chime. The noise got closer and louder all the time picking up speed.

"Molly!" I heard a soft command.

I opened my eyes, Poole was looking to the side. His cock pushed deep in me and swelled noticeably. Poole's chest lowered, his sparse chest hair tickled my stiff nipples. Looking to the side in the dim light I saw two feet not twenty feet from us. Looking up I saw a man picking up small dog.

I wrapped my legs behind Poole and thrusted up taking all the cock I could. I was desperate for an orgasm and wasn't to be denied.

"Fuck me Poole." I growled in his ear.

"J..."

"Fuck me now." I grunted even louder.

Poole pulled out and slammed in my pussy setting off a chain reaction of multiple explosions. Here I was with the love of my life on a golf course and someone was watching. I wasn't sure the contractions in my pussy would ever end.

When they did I fell limp below Poole as his cock stayed hard inside me. It seemed like hours but I'm sure it all took place in less than a minute it was so intense. Suddenly I notice there was complete silence.

I looked over and the man holding the dog was staring at me in utter shock. I nodded to the familiar face. He nodded back, I closed my eyes.

"Poole." The man spoke quietly.

"Sam." Poole replied back.

Sam cleared his throat. "Um...yes, I guess I should be going..." Sam said seemingly needing to convince himself.

"Good night Sam." I giggled.

"Jane." Sam said taking Molly with him.

Poole's cock pulled out and slammed deep in my cunt still hard as a rock.

"I suppose you're happy now?" Poole chided me as Sam walked further into the darkness.

"I will be soon enough." I teased him.

"What does that mean?" Poole asked cautiously.

"I want you in my ass." I squirmed below him.

"Seriously?" Poole asked in shock.

"Cum in my ass and we'll both be happy." I laughed.

Poole pulled from my pussy and kissed me before letting me up. I reached in my bag and grabbed the lube and a small towel. Coating my ass and Poole's cock I got on my hands and knees.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Poole said as he looked around the golf course.

"Now you know why I love you." I kissed Poole passionately. "You make me happy."

Turning my ass to Poole I swayed it back and forth. The minutes his hands grasped my hips I knew he was as excited as I was. The spongy head pressed against my puckered hole. It's never an easy entrance with Poole, even to this day.

I've learned to just relax and let him do the rest. Gripping his massive cock Poole always starts out slow. Moving the head up and down and side to side I feel myself giving way. There is always that delicious sense of accomplishment as the head of his cock pops in.

"I bet you're happy now." I grunt.

Poole ignores my taunt as he works the swollen shaft in deeper. I close my eyes and focus on the pleasure of being stretched and stuffed. Poole works his cock in and out but I sense there is a problem. With his thighs so much l longer than mine Poole is struggling to bury his cock in my ass.

We try leaning forward but that only helps so much.

"Poole." I whisper quietly.

"What?"

"Hold still."

"Why?"

"I have an idea." I giggle.

It took a few moments but with Poole's help I re-positioned myself. Poole straightened up on his knees and held my waist. I pulled my legs out and 'sat' on his cock as if I was sitting in a chair. With my back pressed against his chest I plunged down burying Poole's cock all the way in my ass.

"Oh fuck." Poole moaned.

"Exactly. Now grab my tits." I mewed in reply.

Pooled did as I asked crossing his arms in front of me. Using my leg muscles I fucked Poole's cock with my gaping asshole. I was beyond excited once again. Slipping two fingers in my cunt I reveled in the feeling of his cock working deep in my ass.

The sounds we made in the dead of night seemed to carry across the vastness of the golf course. After ten minutes or so my legs started growing weary but I didn't care. Poole was doing this for me. I felt more love than any time I can remember.

Sensing my weakness Poole's hands gripped my waist and supported me as he continued to stretch my loving asshole. I strummed my clit sending intense warning signals through my body. My pussy contracted around my finger my ass clamped tighter around Poole's cock.

"You wonderful nasty slut." Poole groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." I cooed.

Poole thrusted up and when he did I felt his cock swell.

"I love you Jane." Poole whispered.

"Do you Poole? Do you really?" I twisted my neck to kiss him.

"I do..."

Poole's lips pressed against mine and at the same time his cock spewed hot creamy cum deep in my ass. This was all too much for both of us. My legs gave out, we fell forward.

"Fuck me hard." I growled.

With my fingers still in my pussy and Poole's weight pressing me into the blanket Poole ravaged my ass. My clit pushed hard against my hand sending me on another journey of untold pleasures.

Suddenly the world was quiet again. We laid there for a few moments, I basked in the feeling of Poole on top of me and his cock shrinking inside me. It was a perfect fantasy come true. Eventually Poole rolled off. I found the towel and cleaned us both up the best I could.

In no hurry to let the night end I curled up inside Poole's arms.

"Are you happy now?" Poole teased kissing the back of my neck.

... ... ... ... ... ...

"Jane?" My mother Kate nudged me.

"Sorry." I woke from my day dream.

Kate's eyes were still focused on mine.

"Don't be." Mom smiled. "I still remember those times too."

"I am happy mother. Very happy." I finally answered her question.

"I love you Jane." Mom moved in and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you mom." I smiled broadly.

Just then Poole stepped out of the trailer and closed the door. Wearing just his swim trunks and a happy smile Poole headed this way.

"We are two very lucky sluts." Mom chuckled.

"Were are." I laughed as Poole moved closer.

"Yes, I think today will be a very good day." Kate said perking up. Kate took my hand and squeezed it. "Tonight might be even better."

The end...

For now.