'Just' Jane Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I do love you." I protested too much. "I love being your slut."

"And I love you Jane." Poole repeated. "I always have. But then you knew that didn't you."

"Poole I do love you. There will never be another man in my life!" My protest grew even more adamant."

"I know, but you need to tell her Jane." Poole caressed my cheek.

"But why?"

"Because we almost lost her once." Poole pointed out. "There would be no us if it weren't for her."

"Can't you tell her?" I pleaded.

"It's not my secret to tell." Poole kissed me.

... ... ... ... ...

I was with Cassie the day she had a beautiful baby girl. TJ and his mother were there as well. Later Poole brought Cody, Tina and Max to see my granddaughter. Lela stayed to ride back home with me. She passed on holding the baby but seemed happy just the same.

I thought she had just gone to the restroom but I soon realized Lela had been gone for quite some time. I looked to see if she was talking to TJ's family but she was nowhere to be found. Starting to get worried I stopped in at the nurse's station. An older woman in a uniform had her back to me. She turned and saw me with a questioned look.

"A black woman about my size?" I explained.

"Lela?" The head nurse asked.

"That would be her." I chuckled.

"You're Jane?"

"That would be me." I replied surprised.

"Poole said you might come looking for her?" The nurse smiled. "Follow me."

Walking to another wing on the same floor the nurse took me to a play room for seriously ill children. Sitting on the floor with a patient's gown over her clothes Lela was on the floor laughing with a young girl.

I was going to interrupt but instead just watched with the nurse as the two played with dolls. Teasing and taunted each other they both laughed out loud. The girl's parents sat across the room in utter amazement as well.

"She is an amazing woman." The nurse stated.

"Yes she is." I smiled proudly.

Just then Lela looked up and saw me. Her eyes opened wide and she waved excitedly. I happily waved back before she turned her attention to the little girl. This did not go unnoticed by the nurse.

How do you know Lela?" She asked innocently enough.

It was a simple question with so many ramifications. Do I say she is my aunt? What if they see her kiss me as Lela is likely to do? Do I say she is my girlfriend? If they know Poole they may know Lela is his sister and my aunt.

"Lela is a very good friend." I replied proudly.

"Funny, I would have thought she was more than a friend." The nurse wisely suggested. "The kids love her."

"Lela's been here before?" I asked confused.

"When her mother was a patient." The nurse looked back at Lela. "Both of them."

The nurse's eye met mine. I didn't know what to say. Reaching out she took my hand gently.

"Lela can stay as long as she wants." The nurse released my hand. "Nice to meet you Jane, hope to see you again soon."

Before I could answer she turned and headed down the hall back to her station. It really is a small world I thought.

I talked to Poole about the experience and a suggestion I had. Since Lela herself was getting older Max and Poole readily agreed.

Now, once a week Billy takes Lela to the hospital where she spends most of the day with the sickest children. Wearing the same hospital gown they wear and her panties with the cartoon fish Lela fits right in.

For a couple hours each week, Lela brings another children's cartoon movie and those that can, flock to watch it with her. Sometimes they all sit on the bed of the sickest patient and watch it in the room.

Not all kids make it home from the hospital, and Lela knows that. But for her, there is a disconnect, it makes her sad, but she never dwells on it. Lela usually learns of the passing when she arrives in the morning of her next visit. She may be quiet for five or ten minutes, but then Lela is off to make the day better for those who are still there.

... ... ... ...

"What's the occasion?" I asked as we left the house.

Tina had called me Thursday morning telling me we were going on a trip, just she and myself. I asked Poole but he was tight lipped as usual about these things. I knew Poole was involved as he had rescheduled a meeting we were to have Friday afternoon.

"It's a surprise." Tina looked over from the wheel. "Just a short vacation."

"Is there a reason?" I pried again.

"You'll see." Tina giggled.

I had never been to Hawaii but the view from the plane was spectacular. Checking into a ritzy hotel Tina wasted no time changing into a new bikini. The one she had set out for me was just as outrageous. The walk to the beach was as daring as the cover-up's she provided. They did little to earn the name.

We weren't the most risqué, but then the others weren't our age. Tanned and toned I thought we held our own. If we hadn't been holding hands I'm sure we would have had several offers.

Just after 7 the limo picked us up. A short drive up the coast Tina and I disembarked in a beautiful park like setting. Wearing a very fashionable evening dress we seemed a bit out of place. Moments later a second limo pulled up. A young lady named Natalie approached us placing a lei around our necks.

Leading us to a spot near the beach there was a trellis covered in exotic flowers. A more perfect spot to get married would be hard to imagine. Just then Claudia stepped out of the limo and shortly after her another woman.

They were both dressed in white. The dresses indicated the spot was chosen for a reason. Another woman stepped out dressed in a black tuxedo with a cleric collar.

"Tina!" I whispered.

"Surprised?" Tina gripped my hand tightly.

"Seriously?" I stood shaking.

"Seriously." Tina turned to face the women walking in our direction.

"Jane, I would like you to meet Ruby." Claudia gushed.

"Ruby." I held out my hand.

Ruby was having none of that. She pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you." Ruby held me tight to her ample bosom.

Claudia hugged and kissed me on the cheek as Ruby did the same to Tina.

"Shall we get started?" The cleric asked. "The sun will be setting soon."

Natalie had returned with a massive camera hanging around her neck. Tina stood beside Ruby, I was placed beside Claudia. Natalie handed Tina and I both a ring. With my head still spinning the cleric started the ceremony.

Claudia and Ruby exchanged their vows as Tina and I looked on. Natalie orbited the proceedings quietly snapping photos with her digital camera. Before I knew it the newlyweds were sealing their union with a kiss.

Natalie took the two lovely brides and snapped more photos around the park. Tina and I were invited to share a few before Natalie was finally satisfied. Only then did Claudia approach me.

"Jane, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." Claudia pulled me to a bench and sat me down. "Truthfully it all happened so fast... ...Tina insisted on surprising you."

"Well I definitely am surprised." I replied a bit too sensitively. "When, I mean I'm happy for you..."

"When Tina told me earlier this week we were coming to Hawaii..." Claudia looked over to Ruby with loving eyes. "I just thought it would be a perfect place to get married."

"So this all took place in a week?" I asked stunned.

"Ruby and I have talked about it for quite some time." Claudia explained. "I've been the one holding back from the commitment."

"So what changed your mind?"

"You did Jane."

"Me?" I asked stunned.

"Max told me it was you that suggested I could help run Tina's business." Claudia took my hand. "It changed my life Jane, from the beginning you've pushed me to be a better person. I can never repay you enough."

Claudia leaned in and kissed me firmly. I pulled away a bit flushed as she had never even suggested she would do something like that.

"Not even married and hour and my wife is already trolling." Ruby said as she approached with Tina.

"I was just thanking Jane." Claudia tried to explain.

"Well then I should thank her too."

Ruby pulled me tight and kissed me just as effectively.

"Hey! She's mine." Tina started laughing as she pulled me tight. "Come with me Jane, I want Natalie to take our picture."

Tina led me over to the trellis, opening the small clutch she carried Tina placed an object in my hand. When I looked it was a beautiful diamond ring very much like the one she wore from Poole.

"Jane I pledge to be your wife and slut as long as we both shall live." Tina looked in my eyes. "Will you do the same?"

I think I was even more emotional than when I married Donald.

"Yes Tina, I pledge to be your wife and slut as long as we both shall live." I repeated.

Tina held out her left hand and I slipped the custom ring beside the other diamond and her wedding band. Tina lifted my left hand. We both looked at my wedding rings from Donald. Tina looked up and waited for my eyes to find hers. With my right hand I pulled off my rings and threw them in the ocean.

"Jane on the behalf of Poole, Lela and myself I thee wed." Tina slipped on a beautiful ring, two large diamonds on either side of an equally large black diamond.

"I don't know what to say, except, I love you Tina." I said emotionally.

Natalie might have run out of memory on her camera we kissed so long.

"Come slut, I have plans for you tonight." Tina whispered in my ear. At the same time her hand lifted the back of my dress and squeezed my ass.

After another kiss we joined Claudia and Ruby. Taking just one limo the cleric left in the other. Natalie joined us in the car as well. After a scenic drive where we all got a bit more acquainted we stopped at a night spot. The moment we entered I realized why they picked this place. It was a lesbian bar, at least for this night.

The newly married couple and Natalie went to the ladies room. When they emerged I saw a new side of Claudia few people she knew would have ever imagined. Dressed head to toe in black leather with chrome spikes, Claudia looked intimidating. Ruby and Natalie were both dressed in white frilly lingerie one with pink striping the other in a soft blue.

Ruby's tits were spilling out of her lace bra. The small patch of red pussy hair clearly visible through her panties. Natalie sported pierced nipples and a stud n her clit as well as her belly button. Each had a long gold chain draped from their collars to Claudia's hand. Everyone in the bar took notice. Even Tina.

"That could be you." Tina slipped her hand between my legs.

"Or you?" I teased.

Of course neither of us clarified which position we would have chosen, the leader or the led.

"I was planning on something a bit more intimate." Tina rubbed my pussy.

"When?" I whimpered.

"Later slut." Tina kissed me.

We partied with the newlyweds during their raunchy party, and it was raunchy. Although we had a great time our age was catching up with us, so were our desires. Taking a cab Tina and I headed back to the hotel. Safely back in our room I turned my back so Tina could undo my dress. Immediately after the zipper lowered Tina's hand wrapped around my front and gripped my tits.

"Oh I do love you so." Tina tugged on my ear lobe.

I tried to turn to face Tina but she held me firm.

"Jane I have a secret to tell you." Tina kissed the back of my neck.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"That first day you brought the girls over I was going to leave Poole." Tina crossed her arms around me so I couldn't turn.

"But why?"

"I was afraid of you Jane. I knew Poole always had a thing for you. I was sure he would leave me when he seduced you." Tina explained.

I stood there in her grasp trying to comprehend what Tina just said.

"Why did you come back?"

"Poole told me I would regret it the rest of my life if I did." Tina whispered.

"Because you would miss him?" I suggested.

"No Jane..." Tina relaxed her arms around me now. "...Poole said you were the one that would bring us closer together."

Tina drug her hands over my tits and turned me to face her.

"Jane I am so glad I came back." Tina confessed.

"So you knew back then?" I smiled.

"A little, but it was the second time I tried to leave that Poole's words came true."

"The second time?" I questioned.

"When you left us. When Poole told me for the first time he was in love with me." Tina stated. "You did that Jane, you scared us both that night."

Tina leaned in and kissed me passionately. I reached around and pulled the zipper to her dress down.

"I have a secret of my own to tell." I said pulling the thin straps of Tina's dress over her shoulders.

"Tina it's true I was attracted to Poole, and I do love him so..." I dipped down and kissed her nipple. "...and oh how I love when he fucks me."

"But..." Tina moaned in frustration.

"I've stayed because of you. I'm in love with you Tina." I admitted.

"But Jane, you can't mean that." Tina trembled in my arms.

I looked at Tina and slowly nodded my head. Tina shifted on her feet, when she looked at me there was a tear in her eye.

"What about Poole?" Tina asked nervously.

"He already knows. I was afraid to tell you but he insisted."

Tina again shifted on her feet trying to understand what I was trying to say.

"It's you Tina. He's always loved you."

"NO! That can't be true. It's always been you Jane." Tina argued.

"No my love it has always been you." I caressed her face. "Poole didn't come to the house for himself ..."

"Jane that can't be true." Tina shook her head in disbelief.

"Yes my love, it's true. Poole came to the house for you...and me."

"But Poole said 'I love you', I heard him. Jane he said that to you." Tina swayed in my arms.

"And he does..." I brushed my lips lightly across Tina's. "Tina, Poole couldn't live without you."

"Jane you're wrong." Tina insisted.

"Am I? Why do you think he sent me to the convention?" I raised my eyebrows with a questioned look. "Poole knew Elaine was encouraging you to leave us."

Tina stopped moving. There was a moment of silence as what I said sunk in. I combed through her hair and brushed my lips across hers one more time. Slowly Tina pulled me tight against herself. Her lips parted and pressed against mine. Tina's tongue darted in my mouth.

Wrapping my hand behind her neck I pulled Tina in for a loving kiss. Tina's hands started pushing my dress down past my hips. I did the same to hers. Shuffling to the bed still locked lip to lip I broke free and guided her on her back.

"Make me your slut." I growled pulling her panties off.

"But Jane..." Tina started to protest.

"Your slut my love. Do it!"

Tina grabbed my hair and forced me between her legs. I stabbed her cunt with my tongue. Tina moaned instantly.

"I love you slut!" Tina cried out. "Worship my pussy and maybe I'll let you cum?"

I moved my mouth slightly and gripped Tina's labia with my teeth and let the slippery skin drag through. Tina rolled her hips to the side and tried to get away but my hand gripped her ankles and rolled her back in place.

"You'll pay for this slut!" Tina squealed as my teeth drug along her outer lips.

Licking along Tina's sopping gash I taunted her unmercifully. Her stomach tightened and her back arched, the first time her cunt contracted over my tongue I left her wanting.

"Oh Jane...please baby..." Tina whimpered.

With a firm grip on her ankles I pushed Tina's legs back against her chest. With her puckered hole looking square at me I rimmed it with my tongue.

"Don't you dare!" Tina yelled.

I stabbed her asshole with my tongue sending her body into an intense shudder. Spreading Tina's legs wide I drug my tits over her ass and came face to face with my lover.

"I'm going to fuck that ass." I hissed.

"Never!" Tina looked up at me in fake terror.

I kissed Tina mashing my tits against hers.

"If I don't, Poole will." I threatened her.

"No!" Tina yelled. "He's too big for my pussy."

"Then I suggest you be a good little wife and cum for me."

I kissed Tina passionately then drug my tits back over her ass. I kissed her asshole causing her to flinch then stabbed her pussy one more time. Guiding my head to her clit I made short work of bringing Tina off.

Tina pulled me up and as we embraced we told each other how much in love we were.

Friday morning Tina sat on the bed beside me fresh from a shower.

"Claudia and I are going to lunch with Mr. Park. I'm sure he would be glad to see you." Tina said softly.

Her hand came down and traced one finger around my nipple.

"Thanks but I think I'll just sleep in and see some sights." I smiled closing my eyes.

"Ok, but don't forget we have a luau tonight." Tina whispered.

Tina kissed my forehead and I went back to sleep. I didn't even hear her leave the room. Around three I got a text saying she would meet me at the hotel. I had bought us each a flowing white skirt and Hawaiian blouses with large colorful prints. Claudia and Ruby joined us on the shuttle to the event.

We had a wonderful evening together. Singing and dancing, skits and great food. Claudia and Ruby went out after the luau, Tina and I took a long walk on the beach. Holding hands, our blouses billowed out in the warm gentle trade winds. Tina's tit kept flashing me as I looked over.

No longer able to delay my desires I turned us back to the hotel. Tina seemed a bit disappointed when we got in the elevator.

"I went shopping today and have a surprise for you." I teased Tina.

"What is it?" Tina asked intrigued.

"It's up in the room." I replied coyly.

The sultry smile I gave Tina told her it was something special. As soon as the door closed I pushed Tina up against the wall and kissed her firmly.

"I want to fuck you." I hissed unbuttoning her blouse.

"Not in the ass Jane." Tina looked at me concerned.

"You will accept it anywhere I choose slut." I growled.

Tina dropped to her knees and pulled down my panties. With a passion I hadn't expected this quickly she attached my pussy as I started removing my blouse and skirt.

Stopping only long enough to undress us both completely I led Tina to the bed and pulled back the covers.

"Stay here slut." I commanded.

Stepping into the bathroom I returned with a double ended dildo. There was a large flange in the middle where a vibrator resided.

"Jane what are you going to do with that?" Tina faked being concerned.

"On your hands and knees." I ordered Tina.

The look she gave me was priceless. I truly thought I was going to fuck her ass.

'

"Suck my 'cock'." I hissed.

Tina smiled in relief as I held one end between my legs and offered her the other. Determined to play the part Tina gobbled up the rubber phallus. Nowhere as big as Poole it was still formidable. Taking most of the dildo in her mouth Tina looked up at me for approval.

"On your back slut." I said pulling the cock from her mouth.

Tina rolled to the middle of the bed, Could see her pussy was as excited as mine. Moving between her legs I rubbed the dildo over her clit.

"Fuck me Jane." Tina whimpered.

"Put it in." I implored Tina.

Oh how I wanted this night to be perfect. I was going to prolong this as long as I could. I was going to make Tina beg me to fuck her, maybe even fuck her ass. Tina grabbed one end of the dildo and guided it into her hungry pussy. The other end wobbled around begging for my cunt.

When my eyes looked in her there was no way I could hold back any longer. I moved between Tina's legs. Together we eased the other end of the rubber cock in my pussy. Hovering over Tina I lowered my hips until I pushed the large rib in the center hard against our pussies.

"I love you Tina."