Just Plain Crazy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to see Michaela pass out?" Michael asked as his twin made something approximating a scream around his dick.

"Wh...what?"

"As long as you stand there I'm gonna keep my cock in her throat so unless you want her to start loosing brain cells I suggest you leave." His voice was a bit strange then, as if he would be pissed if she made him really hurt his twin by not leaving. Barbie got the message.

"Ok, I'll...uh I'm going now." She blurted out and ran from the room up the stairs and back into a world with light. Michael slowly pulled his dick from his sister's throat and bent to caress her face soothingly through the mask as she hacked up big gobs of phlegm.

"I fucking hate them all!" He hissed to her as she fought to recover herself.

"I'm sorry Mi. I wish I could last longer." Michaela spoke in her timid little voice between hard coughs, using the pet name only the twins knew. It twisted him up that she was so weak, but he did his best to protect her.

"It's ok Mi, you did well." He let her recover some more while he stroked her face, wishing her hair was out so he could touch that too. She hacked for several minutes and he waited patiently for her to finish before walking around behind her to stop the motorized dildo.

"Did you cum this time Mi?" He asked softly in a tone no one ever heard but his twin.

"I...I didn't. I'm sorry..."

"It's ok. Next time." He said softly as he pulled her along the track in the ceiling to get the dildo out of her. It was crimson with her blood and he suddenly realized if Ned wanted her he'd probably want her ass.

"I'm gonna plug you so they can't use your ass ok?" She barely nodded as her coughs finally stopped but she was very short of breath.

Michael walked away from his sister to the workbench against the wall to his right. It wasn't really a workbench, maybe more of a torture bench, because the tools it contained had nothing to do with home improvement. He pulled open a drawer and selected a hollow jelly butt plug.

He used the sink at the other side of the room to fill the plug with cold water, dropping in a few shards of ice from the freezer as well, and then screwed the cap on tight. He didn't have any way to ensure they wouldn't pull it out, but at least it might soothe her a bit before they did.

Michael approached his sister slowly, taking in her perfect form. He hated all the other women in his family. They were pathetic attempts at being the male ideal. He didn't like life sized dolls, but he enjoyed the irony in the fact that one of them was named Barbie. No one else seemed to get it, but he had laughed with Michaela at that many times. The girl was about as smart as the doll she emulated too.

To him, Michaela was flawless. The two of them were essentially the exact opposite of everyone else in the family, a cruel trick of genetics that left them wallowing in misery as their older siblings took every opportunity to rub it in. His twin was short, only five foot two, and skinny rather than tall a voluptuous like the other women. She didn't have the massive tits that all the other girls had had Daddy buy for them as soon as he started fucking them. He loved her breasts more for it, but they all made fun of her as if they weren't perfect. He would hate them forever for the pain they had caused her.

"Ok Mi, I'm just gonna slip it in. It's cold so be ready."

"Thank you," she replied in a whisper and he paused to hold the end of the thin instrument against her ripped asshole. He wanted to ask her if she was ready but he knew she'd say yes no matter what.

Slowly the butt plug slid into her, shocking Michaela with how cold it really was. Instantly her asshole seemed to go numb and a deep shiver went through her. It felt like a blast of artic wind on the fire in her ass as it pushed further in. She let out a sigh as the cold swept through her entire body and relaxed her like a fresh drink on a hot summer day.

He held it in her with the tip of his finger, making sure it was far enough to provide as much relief as possible and seated well against her ass cheeks at the flare of the cap. He let the thing stay there as he walked away from her again to get a towel to clean her off.

"I'm gonna wipe you down now," he said as he came back with the thick soft towel, wet with cold water.

"Ok," she whimpered back. He knew she was overcome with the intensity of the sensations that were flowing through her body. He bent to carefully wipe away the blood, trying not to hurt her further.

Michaela held in her cries each time the towel swept over a particularly painful whip mark. She didn't want him to think she couldn't do this again, or that he had really hurt her. They had been doing all sorts of stuff for years, but the masochistic streak in her had really kicked in recently. Her brother had been accommodating in that, but he only got into the torture when he thought she was enjoying it. If he knew how much it really hurt her most of the time, she was certain he'd refuse to do it to her.

"Ok Mi. That should be good. It looks like you've stopped bleeding but if you need more time to recover before we go see Ned just let me know." He knew he was wasting his breath, but he just felt he had to ask her that anyway.

"I'm ready," she said softly. He sighed and reached over to the wall to hit the button to lower her down so he could get her changed.

"Where are they?" Ned asked as Cathy rode him slowly while facing away from him.

They'd stripped off the stupid clothes as soon as Johnnie had finally left and she'd mounted him immediately. They were taking their time, working up to a good hard cum for him, so she didn't have anything in her ass. He could barely feel her around him, only really cognizant of her wetness and heat.

"He said they'd be up in a few minutes. They were doing some weird shit." Barbie shivered as she relived that crazy experience in her pretty little head.

"They're always doing weird shit Barbie. It's what they do." Melinda said, her voice still shaky with fear. She wasn't doing anything, just sitting on the love seat as if waiting for her execution.

"Alright, but if they take too long you're gonna go get them again." He said as his wife stopped her movement and just leaned back against him, looking back over her shoulder to speak to him.

"Honey, I think I'll go get them again if I have to," she said cautiously.

"Honey..."

"Seriously Ned, it's Barbie's reward. I don't think it's very fair to keep sending her down there. You can see how scared she is." She implored quietly, hoping to keep things from blowing up.

"Fine, you can do it. But don't think..."

"I know Honey. You can punish me later if you feel I deserve it." She did her best not to sound like she was giving her permission and simply offering her submissive self to him.

"I will if you try to talk to me like that again," he snarled harshly at her. She nodded and turned back to her daughter.

"I'm sure they'll be up any minute." She smiled reassuringly and Barbie seemed to relax. 'She's so trusting, sometimes I wonder about her.'

"What were they doing?" Mel asked as Barbie sat on the couch next to her slowly fucking parents.

"Ugh, it was really strange!"

"Really? How bad was it?" Melinda wasn't trying to rub it in, she was just curious as to how bad it would be for her.

"Well, Michaela was hanging from the ceiling in this weird outfit that kept her bound up like this." She held her arms across her chest, compressing her overlarge tits and making them pop out of the thin dress she still wore.

"Like a straight jacket?" Mel asked, a tremor of fear going through her.

"Yeah, like that! Anyways, she was hanging there and he was fucking her mouth like crazy while some kind of like, I don't know cheese grater type dildo was ramming her ass."

"Cheese grater!" Mel yelped. "No way!"

"I swear, it was a dildo but it had like, holes that were sharp and making her bleed really bad. I don't know Mel; maybe he won't use it on you." Tears managed to force their way down her sister's face as Barbie tried to find some way to ease her fear.

"Jesus! Daddy, you can't make me do that!"

"You know the rules Melinda. You can move out if you don't like them." Ned answered coldly as his wife started to bounce a bit harder on him. She seemed to be feeling it more than he was.

"Yes Daddy," she answered in a dejected tone. She had no where to move to and couldn't imagine living with someone not in her family. It would just be too weird.

Barbie squirmed a bit in her seat as once again she felt bad for Melinda. She never wanted to be sent to Michael again, but at the same time she didn't know if she could handle it as well as Mel was if she did.

"What do you want Ned?" The angry voice broke through the soft slap of Cathy's ass on Ned's thighs and everyone looked to see Michael enter the room.

He was short for a man, especially in this family, at only five foot five. He had been skinny years ago but at fourteen he'd decided he was tired of being made fun of for it. He started lifting weights religiously and doing all sorts of crazy martial arts. Now at eighteen he was broad shouldered and built like a bulldozer. He had several black belts and Ned knew he would loose in a fight with his youngest son. That more than anything was why Michael could get away with just about anything.

He wore only a pair of black leather pants that somehow seemed to further accentuate his powerful build. The color matched his hair as well. The twins were the only children of Ned's that had dark hair, another feature that set them apart from the blonde and beautiful.

Michaela crawled at his right side on hands and knees, wearing another leather corset that covered her from the high collar to just above her navel. The mask was still on her and she had a choke chain around her neck under the flared collar that led to her brother's hand. He held it lightly, as if sure she'd never have to be choked with it. Her arms were sheathed in black leather as well, leading to matching sleek black leather gloves. She was nude otherwise as she sat back on her heels by him like a dog.

"Barbie earned herself a reward for helping your mother and I try to conceive another child today," he said matter-of-factly. He paused as if waiting for acknowledgement but when he got none he went on. "I want Michaela for a few hours to help reward her."

"I want a trade then," Michael sneered back. The idea of his parents having another child turned his stomach but he didn't let it show. "And you have to agree not to fuck her ass or her pussy."

"She won't be fucked at all; we just need her to help a little. Is that acceptable?" Ned kept his tone firm so it didn't sound like he was speaking to a superior or even an equal. Michael might be able to fuck him up in a fight, but Ned was still his father.

"I assume you intend to give me Melinda."

"She deserves a few hours with you, yeah." They stared at each other as neither seemed ready to admit to a deal just yet. Suddenly Michael's eyes swept around the room and returned to Ned's as he smiled a scary smile.

"I don't want Melinda. I want you're little Barbie Doll. For the whole night." Barbie gasped and Ned frowned at that.

"Tonight is supposed to be her reward, not her punishment Michael. I can't agree to that, she hasn't done anything wrong."

"She fucked a boy from college last week without using a rubber." Mel suddenly spoke up, seeing an escape and not hesitating to take it.

"Mel!" Barbie shrieked as her sister gave up damning information she'd been trusted with.

"Is that true Barbara?" Ned asked firmly and she squirmed in her seat. She thought about lying but knew he'd punish her worse for it.

"Yes Daddy, but it was an accident. We were just so horny..."

"Don't bother Barbie. Fuck, what is wrong with you? Don't you know that you could have gotten us all sick by pulling that shit? Now we have to all get tested and stop fucking until we know we're clean!"

"Jesus Barbie!" Cathy let out as she stilled on her husband's cock.

"Daddy, I know he was clean. He was a virgin, and it sucked. I'm sorry, I was just so horny because you and Johnnie had just noticed Bri getting fat and..."

"He was a virgin? In college? You're sure?" Ned was incredulous. Who waited until college to loose their virginity these days?

"I'm sure Daddy. He told me and I almost laughed in his face. I should have because he hardly knew what to do with his little dick."

"Alright fine. You get a pass for fucking a virgin without a rubber, but you still lied to me by not bothering to tell anyone but your sister. You'll both spend two hours down stairs with Michael tonight. Will that work?"

"Daddy!" Both girls shrieked but he ignored them. Michael waited for the commotion to die down before answering.

"It's a Monday and I'm a little tired. How about I have them for three hours together on Friday and we'll call it an agreement." Wicked plans started to form in his mind. He'd never had two of them at once or even one when Michaela wasn't being used by them. He could do all sorts of agonizing things to them with her help.

"You've got a deal."

"Daddy please! Don't make me do this! I swear I didn't tell you because I knew it was safe." Barbie pleaded but fell silent when he just glared at her.

"Daddy! Daddy I'll do anything. Just don't make me go down there with him!" Mel begged.

"Enough! The decision has been made. Michael, you can stay if you want." He expected his son to decline. He never wanted to participate in any of the family antics.

"I intend to. Don't even think about abusing Michaela, I won't allow it." Ned gritted his teeth as he listened to the forceful tone his son used. The boy was eighteen and had the temerity to order him around.

"I promise she won't be abused. You don't have to stay just to ensure that, you have my word."

"I think I'll stay anyway," he growled. He trusted Ned to keep his word about as much as he trusted a used car salesman to give him a good deal.

"Have it your way, just don't interfere." Ned rose, tossing Cathy to the side nonchalantly as he once again stretched out. He'd been sitting for a long time but he resisted the urge to limber up a bit. Instead he walked across the room to tower over his son.

"Give me the leash and sit on the recliner." He ordered harshly. The boy looked up at him with pure malice in his black eyes before handing over the chain and plopping down on the seat off to the side.

"Come Michaela!" Her father said as if trying to get a dog to obey. He didn't give her a chance to respond before yanking hard on the chain and listening to her choking as she crawled fast to relieve the pressure.

Michael just stared holes in his father's back as he led his sister over to the couch with sadistic pulls on the choke chain. He knew that Ned was challenging him, taunting him into trying to stop it. Only the fact that Michaela could handle far worse kept him in his seat.

"Can I get the chain Daddy?" Mel asked softly as if she wasn't aware she was actually speaking out loud.

"You know, that's a good idea. Come on Michaela; let's go see your sister." He jerked harder than ever to produce a gurgling gasp followed by a hissing choke that made Michael tense in his seat.

"Hurry up!" He followed the previous pull on the chain with another even more vicious one. This time it forced her up from her hands and he kept the pressure on as she sat back on her heels and gasped for air like a fish out of water.

"Ned!" Michael warned and the father let the chain fall loose as Michaela collapsed onto her face. He expected her to be immobile for a while as she struggled to breathe but she was back up almost immediately.

"Let's go!" Again he yanked the chain, this time actually leading his youngest daughter toward Melinda rather than just tormenting her. She choked loudly but moved toward her sister without hesitation.

It never really occurred to Ned that he was doing this to his child. He had stopped thinking of the twins as his a long time ago. It was hard to say when exactly, but at some point he had decided they were just too twisted to be related to him. He never saw the irony in that.

Several more hard jerks had Michaela at her sister's heel as Ned handed Melinda the chain. Without hesitation Mel stood and pulled the chain as high over her head as she could get it as if trying to hang the girl. She hated Michaela with a burning passion and this was the first opportunity she'd had to really take it out on her.

Michaela made no move to do anything but choke on the end of the collar, as if it wasn't within her ability to stand up to relieve the pressure. She simply hung there like a lynching victim, gagging and drooling all over herself as the chain forced under her chin to make her head loll back at a painful angle. Michael waited as long as he could before he spoke up.

"Let her down or the deal's off!"

"Good!" Mel hissed back at him and slid around her sister to put her knee in her back. She wrenched back on the chain, bending the girl backwards as she gurgled out saliva that ran up to the black plugs in her nose. Mel's arms strained as she used all of her strength to choke out her sister.

"Melinda, let her down or you'll spend six hours with Michael instead of three." Ned ordered softly and immediately she released her sister. The girl collapsed and made no move to get up.

"You said she wouldn't be abused Ned!" Michael said as he rose from his seat intent on checking to make sure she hadn't been seriously hurt.

"Stay there. She's fine, just let her recover for a while." Michael froze, standing with his calves against his seat as he watched Michaela moving across the carpet toward him. She was trying to find his protection again, following the sound of his voice.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Melinda asked as she jerked the chain hard enough to drag the girl back toward her while she choked hard. Michaela only moaned under her breath and gurgled again as her legs and hips were burned by the carpet.


Once the little slave was back under Mel's feet, she started to crawl away again. This time Melinda waited for her to get as far from her as the chain would allow before it lost all slack. With a hard yank she dragged the petite body of her sister across the carpet toward her. She pulled hand over hand as Michaela's skin was burned against the floor, getting her to her feet again.

Barbie held in a moan of sympathy for her younger sister. She couldn't understand why everyone hated her so much. Sure, she wasn't half as pretty as all the other girls, but still that wasn't a reason to be so damn mean to her. Even her twin, who supposedly loved her deeply, tortured the poor girl every day. If anyone in the family should be hated, it was Michael as far as she was concerned.

Again Michaela started to seek out her brother's protection but this time he put a stop to it before she could suffer the same way again. "Stop Michaela. Stay where they want you and do as they say."

Michaela remained silent but stilled on the carpet just a few feet from Melinda, waiting for further instructions. Rather than simply order her back to her, Mel again took the opportunity to drag the girl across the carpet. Michaela seemed immune to the pain of the rug burn and remained silent the whole time.

Mel waited for the little cunt to try to get away again, hoping to drag her. When it became apparent that it wasn't going to happen, she once again place her knee in the girl's back and pulled the choke chain tight to bend her over. This time she used only the strength required to hold her there, feeling her arms shake from the exertion they'd already dealt with.

"How long do you intend to choke her like that?" Ned asked his daughter as she held Michaela still.